main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Sith Empire - Lords of the New Sith Order - Continuing to put the Laughter into Manslaughter!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Sinrebirth , Jun 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Kaleesh-Cyborg Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 4, 2017
    That and, from my experience anyway, they are usually wrong. I paid a hefty price being misdiagnosed by a doctor. Landed me in the ER. X(

Anakin.Skywalker and DarthIshyZ like this.
  2. corinthia

corinthia Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 16, 2016
    I'm jealous of your plums.

My garden went in last weekend. I've got strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, pole beans, pimentos, poblanos, jalapeƱos, sweet bell peppers, a variety of lettuce, onions, kale, rhubarb, cucumbers and zucchini squash Not to mention my big herb garden, the fruit trees, and the grapes.

3. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005

mmmmm zucchini

DarthIshyZ, QueenSabe7 and corinthia like this.
  4. Valency Jane

Valency Jane Force Ghost star 6

Jan 17, 2016
    Everything I've ever tried to grow has died. [face_plain] As a Sith I feel like I should consider this an accomplishment; irl it makes me sad and annoyed (at said plants & myself). :p

5. dragonsith13

Apr 3, 2005
    corinthia

I cut up the zucchini and add yellow squash, tomatoes, peppers, and onions and saute in olive oil and salt pepper, oregano...

The melt Parmesan and mozzarella as a final touch....

=P~

6. corinthia

Feb 16, 2016
    Heck, that sounds so good.

I can't wait to eat out of the garden.

Valency Jane likes this.
  7. WookieeRage

WookieeRage Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2016
    Yes... focus your anger on the plants for not doing the one thing they were made for.

8. corinthia

Feb 16, 2016
    Sith can be avid gardeners! Besides, how else would I get all the plants I need for certain kinds of alchemy...?

9. A Blind Prophet

A Blind Prophet Jedi Master star 4

Mar 25, 2016
    Kaleesh-Cyborg yea, i avoid going to the doctor unless necessary. but what you described, especially the cracked rib, fits that perfectly.

HanSolo29 thanks, and i know. i just haven't been up to actually talking at all, to much of anyone, even my wife. who is here in person. so... but hopefully i'll be back more fully soon.

Valency Jane it's good to meet you, and thanks to you as well. i'm sure we'll get to know each other better at some point.

and on this note, i'm out for the night. i'll try to check in at least one more time before i no longer have interwebz, but time will tell.

10. dragonsith13

Apr 3, 2005

Would be a shame if something went wrong and a foul, tortured, and evil something emerged....

11. Valency Jane

Jan 17, 2016
    For such skilled alchemists as yourself corinthia, the gift of a green thumb is indeed invaluable, and a very useful sithly skill. ^:)^ I half think the plants somehow know I'm not an outdoorsy person & resent me for it. Seeing as I did take good care of them but they all died anyway. :p

12. corinthia

Feb 16, 2016
    Plants are strange little things. They're either incredible fickle, or you can ignore them for weeks and they're still fine. I don't give my plants nearly as much attention as they probably could use, but nothing has died yet, so I guess I'm doing something right!

13. Dagobahsystem

Dagobahsystem Chosen One star 10

Sep 25, 2015
    I'm on my way over for dinner dragonsith13 !

I'll bring the booze and MegaDeth records.

Edit: my horrific avatar must have killed the thread...

14. Valency Jane

Jan 17, 2016
    Probably. The eyes are like they're staring into one's soul. [face_hypnotized] And that it's a random creepy drawing doesn't help; reminds me some of the wacky stuff younglings draw from their imagination. :p

15. Dagobahsystem

Sep 25, 2015
    Valency Jane
    I am the artist responsible for that masterpiece of modern art.
    [​IMG]

16. christophero30

christophero30 Chosen One star 10

May 18, 2017

Peon Chris here. I was going to write something trivial and somewhat evil until I read your post. I am so sorry you are not feeling well and I think we all come here looking for a respite from life and its trials and tribulations. I truly hope you are okay my fellow Star Wars and Dark Side fan, and will say a prayer for you and hope you will feel good enough in the future to put me in my rightful low place. :)

17. Valency Jane

Jan 17, 2016
    Awesome Saadi! :D I like the way you drew the hair, actually looks like there's texture to it.

We should start a Sith Art/Crafting/Writing Guild with all of the major talent & creativity happening up in here with everyone. ^:)^

18. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    I'm just going to ignore the urine soaked rag that sailed by. o_O

You guys have been busy. :p

19. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I'll be all over that! :D

20. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    Valency Jane, step forward.

Tell me, in the most concise terms, why you might make a suitable apprentice to a Dark Lord.

21. Dagobahsystem

Sep 25, 2015
    Valency Jane

*sighs*

That's not...hair...that is Darth Saadi's...*clears throat*...cloak.
    [​IMG]

22. PCCViking

PCCViking 6x Wacky Wednesday Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Jun 12, 2014
    Good evening, fellow Sith. I'm home from my vacation.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

23. Dagobahsystem

Sep 25, 2015
    Hey Thunderous!

Ready to start dueling again?

*places hand on lightsaber hilt*

24. Valency Jane

Jan 17, 2016
    :oops:Like my third fail of the night, I'm on a roll. [face_laugh] In my defense it's not like I can see the full picture Dags. Also this is why I am not an art critic. :p

Darth_wanderguard if I answer now you'll get a weird response; I'm up waaaaaay too late. :p I'll get back to your lordship tomorrow when I'm more coherent. Though likely just as ramble-ly. 8-} Night folks. And the happiest of Wednesdays to you all. [:D]:D

25. PCCViking

PCCViking 6x Wacky Wednesday Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Jun 12, 2014
    I'll be ready tomorrow afternoon or evening.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.