main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Sith Empire - Lords of the New Sith Order - Continuing to put the Laughter into Manslaughter!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Sinrebirth , Jun 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Halle Dray

Halle Dray Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    [​IMG]
    ... WHY DO YOU WANT TO AGE??? I'd rather have a babyface [face_laugh]

Anyway, I'm back for good. A few days early but I've had enough of a break. I really miss talking with all of you!!

2. Darth Osnil

Darth Osnil Jedi Knight star 4

Sep 29, 2016
    Here's my report on Cars 3. I found it to be particularly enjoyable. It had a lot of the same charm that the first one did. I didn't find a single new character that didn't have the same charm as the Cars 1 gang. Well, except Cal. Anyway, everything you loved about Cars is back with more fun and excitement.

3. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    Back from Awesome Con- fun but EXHAUSTING!

4. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    HanSolo29 For some reason, I never received an alert for that particular tag on your recommendation for the Sith. But these things happen. Thank you for the extreme compliments, I shall take them to heart and perhaps not kill off your characters in my games. Perhaps. [face_mischief] :p

Kaleesh-Cyborg Thank you for the compliment as well. ;) :) I still need to finish that duel with Colcha, was finally reminded of it again but just haven't had the time. I should quite soon however. I look forward to continued RPF interaction indeed. ;)

As an overall response to the assessment, well….we shall see. I will not lie and say the thought hasn't flitted across my mind. [face_mischief]

5. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    I'm now on Legacy of the Force, and Jacen is about to begin his final phase in his journey to becoming a Sith.

6. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Kaleesh-Cyborg Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 4, 2017
    Darth_Elu
    Some tags do seem to be falling through the cracks lately. I've been getting that problem as much as dragonsith13 has been getting plagued by duplicate posts. :p
    At any rate, I do look forward to future RPG confrontations/collaborations. With some exceptions, the duel with Colcha was fun to write. Pity it turned out to be a stalemate for our characters.

Darth_Elu and dragonsith13 like this.
  7. corinthia

corinthia Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 16, 2016
    *crawls out of bed and shuffles into the Temple wearing fuzzy wampa slippers* Day 7 of my 8-day work week begins...

Valency Jane and Dagobahsystem like this.
  8. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    Happy Father's Day to all the Dark Lord dads we have in our mighty Empire!

9. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    Two Sithly Father's Day questions just for fun.

• How would you react if you found out Darth Vader was your father?

• If he was your father, what would you get him for Father's Day?

Valency Jane and DarthIshyZ like this.
  10. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    • How would you react if you found out Darth Vader was your father?
    Probably freak out since he was so famous. It'd be like me finding out Tom Hanks was my daddy. "WHAT? YOU'RE FLIPPING KIDDING ME?!? Mom! Why didn't you tell me?"
    • If he was your father, what would you get him for Father's Day?
    Probably try to find a holocron somewhere. Or bloodlet a Jedi in his castle.

11. corinthia

Feb 16, 2016
    Frankly, I'd probably have an anxiety attack upon learning Vader was my dad. I'd make myself sick with panic, distance myself, and then probably come around later to get in on all the dark side goodness. And as for a gift, I'd probably get him one of those kitschy do-it-all pocket tools, like the kind that go in a wallet or on a key ring. Slightly practical to show I invested some thought into it, but also completely useless because why would Vader ever need one of those.

12. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
  13. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I own both :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Dagobahsystem

Dagobahsystem Chosen One star 10

Sep 25, 2015
    Not trying to be sycophantic and whatnot, just being honest here; sometimes when I read corinthia 's writings, even short posts, I think she might be a genius as far as writing.

Anybody else have that problem?

15. corinthia

Feb 16, 2016
    Where on earth did this come from? I mean-- thank you, I'm flattered, but holy cow...?

16. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    DarthIshyZ
    Yes! I have seen calendars with images from the books as well. Super cute!

DarthIshyZ likes this.
  17. Dagobahsystem

Sep 25, 2015
    Just from reading your posts here on the JCF. Your writings, as we all know them. That's where on earth corinthia .

You make a good job of it, to put it lightly. You've got craft, haven't you? Made a plan. And you done your work and you know what the hell you're doing when you write. Sorry if I offended you.

18. Darth Osnil

Darth Osnil Jedi Knight star 4

Sep 29, 2016

Or she just literally is winging it and pretending she knows what she's doing.

19. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
  20. corinthia

Feb 16, 2016
    No, no offense taken, I'm just surprised! Folks don't usually compliment my writing out of the blue. :p

I care a lot about all my characters and their arcs and put a lot of effort into crafting women who are mirrors of myself and of the women I feel are underrepresented in Star Wars. And who knows, maybe someday I'll finish up Hesper's long, long backstory for you all to see.

Also, lol Osnil-- My writing is like... 50% planned, 50% sitting at the keyboard wondering what the **** I'm going to write next.

21. WookieeRage

WookieeRage Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2016
    I almost drown my phone slowly in the pool when I realized the forums STILL aren't alerting me to posts!

22. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    Testing...1, 2, 3...testing...1, 2, 3...

23. Dagobahsystem

Sep 25, 2015
    corinthia
    Was just referring to your writing style and tone, in general, not as it relates to the NST. I'm just talking about good writing here, not the content or limitations, as it were.

Just, your writing, as you like it.

24. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    It is far too hot today.

*looks for shade!*

Valency Jane likes this.
  25. corinthia

Feb 16, 2016
    Honestly, I rarely extricate my writing from character, whether it's an NST character, myself, or another character. Writing is voice, isn't it?

Just a side note: if I seem off, or if I'm not making any sense today it's because I'm having a rough time with my fatigue, depression, *and* my ADD, compounded with the long fat shaming I got from my mom this morning. I'm not feeling great.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.