main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Sith Empire - Lords of the New Sith Order - Continuing to put the Laughter into Manslaughter!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Sinrebirth , Jun 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    *breaks out the cattle prod*

Our initiation rituals are... Intense.

2. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    *kneels before Sinrebirth Darth_wanderguard Lady Belligerent Moonspun Dragon *

Thank you Emporer, Darth Haretisch & Darth Bellorum for deeming me worthy to be a part of your Sith Order. And to my new Master, you will not be disappointed. :cool:

*rises and tosses broom and dustpan in the corner*

3. Moonspun Dragon

Moonspun Dragon Force Ghost star 5

Apr 6, 2011
    QueenSabe7: A thousand lashes from Charlie await you should you fail. *flicks the electric eel in emphasis* [face_devil] :p

Now, for your first task: Choose a Sith name for yourself, then standardize your signature with your new rank, Sith name, and your prestige points (PP) total. This task is worth 2 PP.

4. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Moonspun Dragon: You saw an opportunity and took it, I would have done the same. *nods respectfully* She will certainly make a worthy Apprentice. I can feel it. Besides, you two seem to compliment each other rather well. The Force is with you.:vader:

QueenSabe7: Congratulations, apprentice. Darth Arach is an exceptional Sith, as she is also a High Lord. Learn well and make her proud. Remember, nothing prevents me from testing you without notice. Darkside empower you. :redsaber:

5. Moonspun Dragon

Apr 6, 2011
    Thank you, Lord Manticore. I feel you will find your apprentice, soon. *returns nod with a deep bow*

6. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005

Here here! A good side jab is always a good play.

7. Darth Sophis

Darth Sophis Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 5, 2016
    @Sinrebirth
    Whew. I must apoligise for my extended absence; I am currently engaged in an intense chess match with the infinite Darth Ahrel. Rest assured that my participation continues, and that the task shall be completed. *waves hand, stand-in phantom clone disappears* The ancient Lord of Sophistry and Wisdom is still here. [face_devil]

8. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Not to worry, my apprentice, I am well acquainted with those battles. I win them, to be fair, but I am an Emperor so one would expect me to...

*smiles slyly*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Darth Rozic

Darth Rozic Jedi Master star 3

Dec 27, 2015
    greyjedi125
    I have selected my path. The way of the warrior is for me. It is ideal for my hatred for Jedi and anyone that defies the Sith fuels me in battle.

10. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    Moonspun Dragon

First task is complete, Master. I hope that it will receive your approval.

11. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    Darth Rozic If it is a Warrior's life that calls you then no better a Master can be found than Lord Manticore. You will be forged in the fires of the Dark Side, and his training will make you a weapon for the Empire.

12. Darth Rozic

Darth Rozic Jedi Master star 3

Dec 27, 2015
  13. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
  14. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Good, very good Darth Rozic. You have chosen well.

Be assured that my fiery gaze is upon you. Continue in this path, and you shall not be a sith peon for much longer. Keep in mind that my interest hinges on your level of participation.

That being said, your next task is to name at least three Sith Warriors of the Sith Empire ( excluding myself ). Any Era will do.

15. WookieeRage

WookieeRage Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2016
    The light has failed me
    ~I give in to the power of the dark side~

16. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    Welcome, WookieeRage.

Count yourself as a peon of the Empire, for now. Show a continued commitment, and a master shall step forward to train you provided that you are worthy.

17. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    I will not fail, Darkness will cover where there once was light...

18. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Welcome, WookieeRage.

I'm curious as to what made you change your mind. A brief synopsis; that is your first task, something to begin your journey on the path of the sith.

19. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    Tell me, Wookiee, do you have any experience with roleplaying?

greyjedi125 likes this.
  20. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    Darth_wanderguard
    Somewhat, I was briefly involved with some of the WoTC roleplaying games and was heavily involved with the SW miniatures game if that counts, I also have been involved with many SW themed paintball and airsoft roleplaying forays. What kind are we talking about here?
    greyjedi125
    Am working on it right now, must go home from work right now

21. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    WookieeRage is the best kind of rage, love the name!

22. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    What we do here, in the roleplaying forum, is what I guess you could call "literary roleplay," although that seems a little lofty. Essentially everyone gets together to write a novel and each person writes their own character, while a game master decides outcomes and directs the action. It's a lot of fun. We have a Sith Empire game called the New Sith Trials - it draws from a *very* rich history on these boards, and several of the characters have existed and been played in some form or another for nearly a decade.

We would love to see you involved. There is one condition I would give you, though. You have to play a Wookiee Sith who likes to eat people.

Sith old timers will understand the reference but no one else will :p

23. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    greyjedi125 likes this.
  24. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    Darth Pestilence.

WookieeRage and greyjedi125 like this.
  25. Moonspun Dragon

Apr 6, 2011
    Very nice, Darth Syren. Add two PP to your count. I shall have another task waiting for you sometime next week. *puts the protesting Charlie away* In the meantime, Chara *a rancor can be heard roaring* and Hela, *an Acklay's cry* need to be fed and cleaned. Take care of it. [face_mischief]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.