main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Sith Empire - Lords of the New Sith Order - Continuing to put the Laughter into Manslaughter!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Sinrebirth , Jun 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    Thanksgiving planning, of course! :)

Sent using Tapatalk this was!

QueenSabe7 likes this.
  2. Dagobahsystem

Dagobahsystem Chosen One star 10

Sep 25, 2015
    Sounds lame. :p

3. WookieeRage

WookieeRage Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2016
  4. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Kaleesh-Cyborg Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 4, 2017
    History has been written today! I actually cooked and did not burn and/or blow up the food. Actually made chili because it's chilly and it wasn't too shabby. No smoke detectors going off, no blackened cooking utensils. Sorry, but this here is bragging rights for me. How's that for lame? :p

5. corinthia

corinthia Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 16, 2016
    *strolls in with a fresly-baked pumpkin pie and a bowl of homemade whipped cream* 'Tis the season, friends!

6. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    Crockpot chili?

You should do crockpot meals, Kaleesh. Throw everything in and leave it go until it's done. Pretty hard to mess that up. Trust me on that lol.

7. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005

The memories!

Our strategies are of equal mindset. I even bait one of the systems I have as a DMZ so to speak. As you said wreaking havoc there with no real intention of controlling the system, yet... just to occupy the rebels while I initially expand into the outer rim and build facilities and conduct R&D.

There is usually a tipping point where your fleets become unstoppable and you begin to surge through the galaxy. I even go so far as to play the game out longer than it probably should just to amass ridiculously large fleets.

And I always save the rebel base for last. What is galactic domination if you haven’t dominated every system in the galaxy to watch the rebel headquarters be obliterated. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sinrebirth likes this.
  8. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    No, I actually did this one on the stove. I paced a groove in the floor in front of it, but at least I stayed in the same room to supervise my concoction. Crockpot stuff probably would be a better option for me considering I have a hard time staying with my project and that's what gets me into trouble.

9. Dagobahsystem

Dagobahsystem Chosen One star 10

Sep 25, 2015
    *wanders halls aimlessly, muttering to himself*

So, I'm going to go with Anakin, Luke, and Han last, regarding pilot ability.

QueenSabe7 and corinthia like this.
  10. PCCViking

PCCViking 6x Wacky Wednesday Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Jun 12, 2014
    So, let's discuss Palpatine's post-Endor plans:

In Legends, we know that his spirit retreated to Byss, where he return via cloned bodies and then waged war once again after Thrawn's death. Despite his grandiose plans for himself, he recognized the need to have a strong Empire in preparation of the Yuuzhan Vong.

In canon, it's a good thing that the Vong aren't likely to show up, because it seems to me that Palpatine is...misguided.

Destroying the very Empire he created because he's dead? Not exactly the best way to ensure loyalty in the long run as Inferno Squad demonstrated.

Isley_27 likes this.
  11. WookieeRage

WookieeRage Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2016
    Binge watching Netflix Punisher series since I called in to work today. Never had I been so hungover until today.

Dagobahsystem likes this.
  12. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    To be fair I quite like Petty!Palpatine in Canon. But at the same time he seemingly wanted to reset the table and let chaos consume the galaxy after he died more than anything - thus his ultimate plans with Jakku...

DarthIshyZ and PCCViking like this.
  13. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Not to mention that they make meat sooooo tender. Pulled pork is so easy that way.

Mostlymad, Isley_27 and QueenSabe7 like this.
  14. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    Not a fan of pork, but my mom makes some killer homemade chicken and dumplings in a crockpot.

15. Halle Dray

Halle Dray Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    Hello everyone, sorry I've been pretty absent here. School has me in over my head most days because I was slightly behind in English and then I had to keep up with all the other weeks of school work that were happening when I was also slightly behind. I like writing but sometimes it gets to be too much [face_laugh] Now I'm behind in Religion class. Sucks for me...

Anyway, how are all of you? I'm excited for Thanksgiving because I'm making pumpkin cheesecake ;)
    My mom finally watched the TLJ trailer and liked it!!! Slowly turning her into a Star Wars fan!

16. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    Halle Dray

We all get pulled in by DRL. Focus on what you need to do first, your Sith family will always be here.

Slowly tuning her into a SW fan ... nice!!!

17. PCCViking

PCCViking 6x Wacky Wednesday Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Jun 12, 2014
    As Lord Sidious would say, "Excellent. Everything is going as planned." :emperor:

18. Mostlymad

Mostlymad Jedi Master star 4

May 12, 2017
    If she could be turned to the dark side she would make a powerful ally.

19. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    Let's keep our fingers crossed then.

Mostlymad and dragonsith13 like this.
  20. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    Okay...has anybody here watched Lego Star Wars: The Yoda Chronicles? I have not laughed quite this hard at a cartoon in a pretty long time. Grievous, Dooku, and Palpatine are an absolute riot and the reference jokes are great. Highly recommended for Star Wars related humor and it only cost me five bucks!

21. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    Pardon the double post, but either I reeeeeeaaaally killed this thread or it is Thanksgiving and...
    ...I am the only Sith here who truly does not have a life and I am pathetic.
    [​IMG]
    In any case, I do want to wish all of my friends here a very happy Thanksgiving. May the dark side of the meat be with you.

22. Mostlymad

May 12, 2017
    Rather it be in me. :p

23. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    Yeah, me too. I have a brother to fight off in order for me to have my share. *sharpens talons*

24. Mostlymad

May 12, 2017
    Using talons instead of the lightsabers you’ve hoarded *tsk tsk*

Kaleesh-Cyborg and PCCViking like this.
  25. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Ah! Good you're here. We need someone to carve our turkey.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.