main
side
curve

Fanclub The Sith Empire - Lords of the New Sith Order - Continuing to put the Laughter into Manslaughter!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Sinrebirth, Jun 8, 2016.

1. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 6

Jan 8, 2005
    GL's way with some of the names of Sith was to take off a prefix. Problem is that a good number are taken such as (be)traya and (a)bandon. Since she seduced him, perhaps Duce?

PCCViking likes this.
  2. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Too late to edit. Thinking about that. Bad suggestion. Some fool would write the character as having Force powers that always revolve around two. Pairs. Deuce.

3. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Kaleesh-Cyborg Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 4, 2017
    What about Darth Allure? Kind of carries the same meaning.

4. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 3, 2016
    How about Darth Ishtar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    Where there was only shadow, there is now Lord Draconis as he strides into the grand chambers of the NSO.

"My Emperor, Night and Dawn Heralds. High Lords."

Draconis bows deeply.

"I submit my Apprentice, Grievance Vexx, for recognition. He has earned my favor and thus I vouch for him as having completed his Final Trial. Make yourself know Apprentice. @Kaleesh-Cyborg. I submit the following as testament to his skill, devotion, and prowess as a True Sith among us.

http://boards.theforce.net/threads/...ial-of-grievance-vexx.50049847/#post-55242576

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
  6. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
  7. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Immortal Mod-King of the EUC, RPF and SWC star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    The Emperor pauses, and accepts the recording from Headmaster Draconis.

‘Intriguing. The Trials go well, I see.’

The God-Emperor turns to the apprentice, Grievance Vexx, and intones softly, allowing his voice to spread to every corner of the room.

‘Do you submit to the Emperor in body and mind, to commit your new found powers to your own growth but also to that of the Order; to follow the Empire, whomever may run it; to break your chains, without breaking the Sith.’

He casts his eyes and to his Dawn and Night Herald, seeking their Wisdom, their Oaths, their Proclamation.

@Lady Bellorum, @Darth_wanderguard, @Kaleesh-Cyborg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    The summoned cybernetic apprentice clearly hears the voice of his master thanks in part to the splendid acoustics of the high-arched rafters he has resided in rather like some hunchback in a bell tower. Amber eyes glow softly in the dim light as they gaze down through cobwebs and the crystals adorning the chandelier quite close to his chosen roosting place.

The aged rafters creak just slightly as Grievance Vexx moves to the deeper shadows along the walls and descends to the floor with all the unnerving grace of an undisturbed spider. He stands there for a moment, his glowing eyes being the only giveaway to his presence as his gaze shifts between his master Draconis @dragonsith13 and the god-emperor Insipid @Sinrebirth .He comes forward, each step deliberate; willful; determined. He ignores the goading of the Ithorian. There will be time to retaliate on Serapis later.

He comes to stand between Draconis and the god-emperor and kneels, listening to Insipid as he invites him to pledge his allegiance to the Sith Empire. Though Kalee still calls to him like distant thunder, he has come to far to turn away now.

“The Sith Empire has my irrefutable loyalty, most powerful one,” he replies with solid conviction; determination he has always possessed, “My death will come before betrayal.”

@Darth_wanderguard @Lady Belligerent

9. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    Good. Gooooooooooood.

*Sidious voice

Well done Apprentice. Well done. I must say your Trial was quite the ride. I was thoroughly and exceedingly satisfied with how it went.

I see you continuing to rise among our rank and take your place within these halls.

Your cunning in military tactics throughout the trial was impressive and clearly it is being well served in the current NSTIII and the battle that has transpired.

10. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    Thank you, my master. I greatly enjoyed your challenges throughout the course of my apprenticeship and the trial was the icing on the cake. A true challenge to my imagination and writing ability.

Your challenges preceding the trial served to deepen my otherwise minuscule knowledge of Star Wars and I look forward to challenging another in the same way when the time comes to take on an apprentice myself. Thank you again for your time, patience, and for helping me to find my place within the Empire.

11. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    OK, so maybe, possibly, with a little bit of luck and a lot of prayer, have enough time to do the Rancor Pit, too. Sorry for my delay guys. DRL has had me by the short and curlies for a while now.

Mostlymad and Kaleesh-Cyborg like this.
  12. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    S’okay Ish. I will just subtly twist your arm every now and again to remind you that we aren’t getting any younger and the Pit dust is starting to settle on our miserable carcasses. ;)

Mostlymad, PCCViking and DarthIshyZ like this.
  13. Darth Kronos

Darth Kronos Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 2, 2016
  14. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 3, 2016
  15. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    @Darth Kronos
    Indeed. It shows the disadvantages to being ninety percent cybernetic in the face of ionized weaponry, for that is the extent of what the Gungans had in their favor. And do not think that I would stay close to a dying enemy while he was still armed. That was admittedly a mistake on the good general’s part.

PCCViking and DarthIshyZ like this.