main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Sith Empire - Lords of the New Sith Order - Continuing to put the Laughter into Manslaughter!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Sinrebirth , Jun 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WookieeRage

WookieeRage Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2016
    Total wet blanket. Thanks ghost Rozic.[face_sigh] ..

Lady Belligerent likes this.
  2. corinthia

corinthia Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 16, 2016
    Sorry guys :(

3. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    Not to mention it's sort of overly simplistic to lump them all under a single name anyway. There wasn't really a collective identity shared by the native tribes of North America -- and considering that quite a few of them made a habit of warring with and killing one another gruesomely, they probably wouldn't want to be lumped together.

That being said, let's be careful not to be too overly fixated on political correctness. Sensitivity to others is great, but irreverence is the lifeblood of the Sith and nothing posted here is worth being offended by, IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Darth Rozic

Darth Rozic Jedi Master star 3

Dec 27, 2015
    People have to be educated about this stuff. A major problem in today's world is racism. I don't mean to be a buzz kill but it's true that as corinthia said it is politically incorrect and kind of racist WookieeRage

5. corinthia

Feb 16, 2016
    Wanderguard is much more articulate than I, and I agree with this wholly. I hope I didn't offend anyone!

DarthIshyZ likes this.
  6. Darth Rozic

Dec 27, 2015
    As do I. I'm sorry if I wrecked the continuity of the conversation but I feel very dearly about this subject!

DarthIshyZ and corinthia like this.
  7. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    Let's do a 180 on this discussion, shall we? Sith stuff, or even vapid small talk, would be a better topic of conversation for this particular thread than race relations.

8. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    I agree with Darth_wanderguard, I don't think we should be offended by this, at the very least, let's move on. I think Hesper is going to betray the Emperor...:eek:

9. Darth Rozic

Dec 27, 2015
    Damn Hesper!
    Any way what Sith Empire is your favourite in all of Star Wars?
    Mine is probably Malak/Revan's (because of the magic of KotOR). I'm not really a fan of the TOR one, they are a complete copy of the Galactic Empire, everything from their logo to their troop design. Plus Kryat's One Sith never really engaged me.

corinthia likes this.
  10. corinthia

Feb 16, 2016
    *rests cheek innocently in the palm of my hand and bats eyelashes sweetly* Oh Ravenous, what makes you think such a humble servant as I would betray the Empire?

11. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    Because I would, if in a position such as yourself. As is the way of the Sith. If not fit for rule, you shall perish. If so, I would also be dead for revealing such information..

12. corinthia

Feb 16, 2016
    Tomorrow is the first day of school for me.... Yikes!

13. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
  14. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    WookieeRage, I posted quickly in the lightsaber thread, but forgot to tag you.

Sent via Tapatalk this was.

Darth Rozic likes this.
  15. Darth Sophis

Darth Sophis Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 5, 2016
    True. I reckon that the notion can be applied to Ruin, Kreia, the Heresiarchs and certainly the Pantheon as well, though Valkorion's case was most clearly illustrated IU. One preached placing oneself above all things, the other not to place any ideology above oneself, the Exiles found the Sith and became the first Lords of the Sith, and gods probably would not define themselves by a baseline sapient philosophy, whatever they started out as.

Seeing this list, it is actually more common than one could think!

A month past the end of summer, hmm? We had started in late August and are already halfway through a statistics course. :p

corinthia likes this.
  16. corinthia

Feb 16, 2016
    Oregon universities start notoriously late in the year. Latest in the nation, perhaps!

17. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Quite valid points here.

Especially as to the Heresiarchs, Kreia and Ruin. Sith God was a role to the former; Kreia attempted to foist the title of Darth Traya on Atris; Ruin was a rule into himself, quite literally.

Mitth_Fisto and Darth Sophis like this.
  18. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Darth Rozic

These are acceptable examples of Sith Master and Apprentice pairings, along with highlights of their relationship.

Notably, Vader appears twice.

You have hereby completed the assignment, although past the 48 hr mark, it is complete none-the-less.

Somehow, you failed to 'tag' me to this response.

Hence, you have earned a prestige point. Please make a note of it.

Your next three post in the New Sith Trials are deemed as crucial.

Comprehension, Content and Timely Response are Three out of Four determining factors for success.

Your fellow sith have raised the quality bar within the RP, so...let us see if the rumors of authorship are true. :p

Show me how it is done. :-B

Add another point for your current participation in the EUC thread.

19. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    The gauntlet has been laid down. Can you pass the test Darth Rozic?

Dun dun dunnn! [face_devil]

Darth Sophis and Sinrebirth like this.
  20. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    So. . .where is the Reactor Core shaft in 'Vaders Fist'? I believe there is a need to know now :p

21. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    You mean the 'Wrath of Vader'? It's way back in the ship :p Looking to throw a lady or an Emperor are you?

22. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    I believe you need a couple things. . .
    Firstly a very large vacuum chute and hose that empties into said reactor core, nothing like a nice vaporization.

Second it needs to. . .
    [​IMG]

23. Darth Sophis

Darth Sophis Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 5, 2016
    For Mnggal-Mnggal? Might work on that one. It needs to be a feature on all ships, in case of infiltration by the IGotS.

24. Darth Rozic

Dec 27, 2015
  25. Darth Rozic

Dec 27, 2015
    I just found out that my mum used to be good friends with Ben Mendlesohn (Krennic from Rogue One) and she acted with him when they were teens she also went to the same high school and he played my grandpa's son in a play!!!!!!!!
    Darth Kronos you have the picture of my mums old really good friend!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.