main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Sith Empire - Lords of the New Sith Order - Continuing to put the Laughter into Manslaughter!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Sinrebirth , Jun 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corinthia

corinthia Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 16, 2016
    Soon, my apprentice. I am attending a colloquium at the moment.

2. Darth Cocytus

Darth Cocytus Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2016
    You mean a football playing demented demonic clown king thing from the black lagoon in space ...with a mustache?

A cookie for those who get the reference. :p

corinthia and A Blind Prophet like this.
  3. Darth Sophis

Darth Sophis Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 5, 2016
    *taps the Pendant of Sophis, commanding the talisman to dispel the illusion*

Abeloth? Where? Certainly such a thing would not enter here unopposed. [face_not_talking]

corinthia and DarthIshyZ like this.
  4. E. L.Knight

E. L.Knight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2012
    Ravenous. You chose the Dark Side. 2 Prestige.

Now, you are confronted by another situation. A man stands before you having defied you in whatever whim at the moment you had. He tells you that in order for you to move on, you must kill him, or he will kill you.

Now, remember, this is YOU as YOU ARE now. Do you kill him?

WookieeRage likes this.
  5. corinthia

Feb 16, 2016
    Darth Cocytus I've finished attending my colloquium, and I've selected your next task. Since you're complaining of boredom, I will give you a top tier task from my module. A complete, thoughtful, and thorough answer will be worth the full three Prestige, and should be written in short essay format.

This is your task: Choose a singular battle from the EU or canon timelines, and explain to me what immediate effect it had. What would its effect have been had its outcome been different? Explain thoroughly, considering all aspects.

You have until Tuesday.

6. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    I recognize the football playing king in space but the rest of it is a whole other deal.

7. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    Well, you're better off than I!

Sent via Tapatalk this was.

8. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    I have no clue.

DarthIshyZ likes this.
  9. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Battle of Koros Major (Great Hyperspace War). It was the beginning of the end for Naga Sadow. Gav Daragon betrayed Sadow and broke Sadow's battle mediation. Without Sadow's battle meditation, his meditation-generated forces ceased to exist, enabling the Republic to defeat the Sith Empire and launch a genocide against the Sith. This caused the rise of Vitiate. Meanwhile, Sadow fled to Yavin. There, Sadow mutated his Massassi followers into the beings who would eventually serve Exar Kun. Sadow also created a giant wyrm that would test Kun's commitment to the dark side. Yavin is where Sadow would eventually train Freedon Nadd, who's actions would prompt the rise of Kun, Ulic Qel-Droma, and the Ketos. If Gav Daragon didn't betray Naga Sadow, Sadow would likely have conqured Coruscant. The Republic would be vanquished and Vitiate would be doomed to be nothing more than the reclusive ruler of Nathema. Meanwhile, a Cold War would break out between Sadow and the surviving Ludo Kressh.

10. WookieeRage

WookieeRage Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2016
    Somehow, Abeloth is strangely erotic... maybe it's the tentacles..:-B

DarthIshyZ and corinthia like this.
  11. Halle Dray

Halle Dray Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    I was walking up our walkway holding a key like a lightsaber singing the imperial march. Geeky...

DarthIshyZ, Darth_Elu and QueenSabe7 like this.
  12. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    Karaoke, be back later... forgive me in advance for any malarkey I post when I return.

DarthIshyZ likes this.
  13. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Heh. Malarkey...

That is all.

WookieeRage and QueenSabe7 like this.
  14. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    It wasn't long, there was a drunker person than even I, and he murmered through every song... I left and now I'm drinking at home.

Update??? Lady Belligerent will it be wunderbar?

15. corinthia

Feb 16, 2016
    Darth Cocytus, this is an excellent example of what I am looking for. Take note.

16. Darth Cocytus

Darth Cocytus Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2016
    Okeydoke.

The Battle of Endor, Galactic Civil War, 4 A.B.Y:

The Battle of Endor was a single chance attack by the Rebel Alliance on the Galactic Empire's second Death Star, which was still under construction. A group of rebels went down to the forest moon of Endor to destroy the shield generator while the entire Rebel Fleet made their assault on the Death Star. In the meantime, Luke Skywalker confronted his father, Darth Vader, and the Emperor, Darth Sidious, himself who both tried to seduce him to the Dark Side.

However, the whole attack turned out to be a trap set by the emperor to destroy the rebellion with the now operational Death Star and a legion of the Emperor's best troops on the forest moon below. Nonetheless, in the end, Rebels proved victorious. The shield generator was destroyed, with help from the native ewoks, allowing the destruction of the second Death Star, and Darth Vader, brought back to the light by his son, Luke Skywalker, turned on the Emperor and destroyed him, which also costed his own life. With the deaths of both Darth Vader and the Emperor, as well as the destruction of the second Death Star and the Super Star Destroyer Executor, the Battle of Endor marked both the end of the Banenite Sith Order and the beginning of the end of the Galactic Empire.

However, if the Galactic Empire have proved victorious, the second Death Star would have been completed, and the tide of the Galactic Civil war would have turned greatly in their favor. The Rebellion would no doubt be unable to withstand the might of the completed Death Star II, more powerful and with greater defenses than it's predecessor, nor would any other uprising in years to come. Luke Skywalker would have succumbed to the dark side as Darth Sidious's apprentice after killing his father Darth Vader in rage and the Sith Order would continue on with little to no hope for the return of the Jedi, thus extinguishing all hope for freedom in the galaxy.

Is this essay adequate, my Lady Hesper?

DarthIshyZ and corinthia like this.
  17. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    *cautiously re-enters temple, brushing sand from her robes*

Apologies for my general absence this week my lords, ladies and fellow apprentices. I have been away on an extremely relaxing vacation a most challenging and dangerous mission to, um... a beach. Anyways, Moonspun Dragon My assigned task is below, Master. I hope it is satisfactory and the brevity is acceptable.

The Sith Code

Peace is a lie. There is only passion.
    Through passion I gain strength.
    Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory.
    Through victory my chains are broken.
    The Force shall free me.

Looking at the Sith Code as a whole, to me this mantra boils down to emotions. Where the Jedi are taught to restrain and suppress natural feelings and urges, the Sith feed off of and use them to their advantage. Strength, Power, Victory are all achieved via passion, the foundation. Submitting to conflict and accessing raw, base feelings fuels the dark side of the Force and will lead to the ultimate level of understanding; to be truly open and free of a shackled, limited existence. To embrace and wield the dark side, a Sith’s main weapon.

*bows*

As I now return to the tail-end of this most perilous journey, I am borrowing a page out of Lady Hesper's book and leaving the below with you all. *mysteriously procures a brightly colored drink with mini-umbrella and scurries off* :cool:

[​IMG]

18. corinthia

Feb 16, 2016
    Absolutely. Three Prestige to you, my apprentice!

Also: I'm very jealous, Syren! I hope you had fun.

19. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Darth Rozic , et al.

I hereby announce, that I, Lord Manticore, release Darth Rozic from his duties as my Sith Apprentice.
    The two never did meet in-game, as destiny would have it. With every end, there's a new beginning.

Peace is a lie, there is only Passion

20. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Darth Rozic, stand before the triumvirate.

High Lord Manticore has cast you aside and you are now without a Master. If you choose...Nay! If you are to remain part of this Empire you are now my apprentice. Your path will be difficult, but if you are worthy, you will be a mighty Sith when I am done with you.

Re-set your prestige to 0 and adjust your signature to reflect the Dawn Herald as your Master.

21. Darth Osnil

Darth Osnil Jedi Knight star 4

Sep 29, 2016
    I give in to the power of the Dark Side.

22. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    Yes, all will give into the dark side...

23. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Welcome Darth Osnil.

DarthIshyZ, WookieeRage and Mikaboshi like this.
  24. corinthia

Feb 16, 2016
    *lurks in the shadows, peering at the newest peon*

25. Darth Osnil

Darth Osnil Jedi Knight star 4

Sep 29, 2016
    May I begin my first opening post with a mere question-do we do the SWTOR online game here? Or does the EU not recognize it just like TFA does not recognize EVERYTHING IMPORTANT, like Darth Krayt's Empire, instead reembracing the Rule of Two and bringing back pitiful failures of Sith such as Darth Maul and inventing New So-callled "Sith" like the weakling Kylo-Ren.

DarthIshyZ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.