main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Sith Empire - Lords of the New Sith Order - Continuing to put the Laughter into Manslaughter!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Sinrebirth , Jun 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    One more update before the weekend.
    THE ROSTER

~Dark Lords of the Sith Triumvirate~

The Dark Lords of the Sith comprise the leadership of the Sith Empire. The Sith Emperor stands as the spiritual and political head of the order, flanked by sun and moon in the Dawn Herald and Night Herald. Together, the triumvirate rules as an equal partnership.

Sinrebirth (Darth Insipid): Sith Emperor
    Darth_wanderguard (Darth Haretisch): Night Herald
    Lady Belligerent (Darth Bellorum): Dawn Herald

~High Lords of the Dark Tribunal~

As the three most trusted lieutenants of the Triumvirate, the Dark Tribunal is the embodiment of the will and vision of the Dark Lords. The Gen'Dai Taral, Stygian Executor, and Harbinger of the Eldritch Serpent represent the zenith of the Empire's power, and stand as paragons of its merits.

greyjedi125 (Darth Manticore)
    Stygian Executor of the Sith, Battle Lord of the Sith Empire

Moonspun Dragon (Darth Arach)
    Harbinger of the Eldritch Serpent and of the Black Wyrm, Overmistress of Beasts and Toxic Poisons

Mikaboshi (Darth Cruor)
    Gen'dai Taral and Harbinger of the True Sith​

~Sith Lords~

Once an Underlord has reached 60 prestige through feats, they ascend to full-fledged Lordship. Lords are the elite masters of the order, revered for their achievements and longevity.

dragonsith13 (Darth Draconis)
    HunterPrime (Darth Re'van)
    corinthia (Darth Hesper)- The Butcher of Coruscant
    panta1978 (Darth Soccmel)​

~Sith Underlords~

Upon accruing 50 prestige and passing a final trial, an apprentice becomes a Sith Underlord, and advances to one of three prestige classes. Sorcerers may become either Inquisitors or Arcanists. Inquisitors act as the interrogators and priests of the Order, with supreme elemental power over the Force. Arcanists act as scribes, scientists and scholars; their understanding of Sith lore, sorcery and alchemy is unrivaled. Apprentice Warriors become Marauders or Knights. Marauders are the bloodthirsty iron fist of the Sith, without equal in martial might. Knights comprise the honorable backbone of the Empire, leading their fellow Sith into battle and inspiring them to acts of greatness. Apprentice Assassins become Stalkers or [/b]Watchers[/b]. More versatile than their peers, Stalkers are experts at stealth and subterfuge, mastering the Force, the lightsaber and conventional weapons. Watchers are infiltrators hiding in plain sight, experts at attaining their goals through unmatched subtlety and cunning.

Darth Kronos​
    Darth Master Titus (Darth Titus)​
    E. L. Knight (Darth Hades)​
    Halle Dray (Darth Kwea- Acantha)- Headmistress of the Sith Academy​
    WookieeRage(Darth Ravenous)​
    Snokers (Darth Anark)​
    Darth Sophis, Currently undergoing final trial​
    DarthIshyZ (Darth Serapis), Currently undergoing final trial​

~Sith Acolytes~

When a Neophyte has reached 25 prestige points, they ascend to the rank of Acolyte - the upper levels of apprenticeship in the Empire.
    QueenSabe7 (Darth Syren), 36PP - Darth Arach​

~Sith Neophytes~

Upon being taken as an apprentice, a peon ascends to the rank of Neophyte, and may become a Sith Sorcerer, Warrior, or Assassin. Sorcerers concern themselves primarily with academic study of the force and understanding its properties, as well as studying and chronicling the history of the Sith. Warriors train primarily in the arts of combat, both with a lightsaber, attack and defense-oriented force powers, and the tactics and strategy of battle. Assassins seek to learn the art of stealth and espionage, and they train in many non-Force related skills in order to be more versatile and adept at working in secret.

Darth Cocytus, 19PP- Darth Hesper​
    Nehru_Amidala (Darth Hekate), 10PP - Mikaboshi​
    A Blind Prophet (Darth Balor), 8PP - Darth Insipid​
    Lord Stott (Darth Venitum), 4PP - WookieeRage​
    Darth Osnil, 2PP - Darth Kronos​
    Dark_Lady_Rae (Darth Diaboli), 2PP - Darth Haretisch​
    Anakin.Skywalker (Darth Invadator), 2PP - Halle Dray​
    Darth Rozic, 0PP - Darth Haretisch​
    Darth_Elu (Darth Invidius), Unknown PP - Darth Manticore​

~Sith Peons~

The lowliest members of the order, who have yet to prove themselves worthy of an apprenticeship.

Darth Perniciem​
    Darth Traya​
    Darth Vortex​
    Darth Villus​
    Deliveranze​
    dlbates*​
    DurararaFTW​
    Lord Sinuous​
    StudentoftheSith​
    TheAscendent​
    The Sith Camp​

* denotes recently active.

2. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    Excellent roster update :)

Mikaboshi and DarthIshyZ like this.
  3. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Thank you! I'm going to contact the current list of Peons per Mr. Prophet's recommendation and ask them if they're still into it.

4. dragonsith13

Apr 3, 2005
    It is tough keeping people active... good job on taking such initiative to check on people's status.

Though ultimately ... even as busy as we all are... if you want to be a part of this, you make time...

Even if you take long time periods off... communicating such and just reaching out helps.

5. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    True, Draconis. However, my new job may take me away from this most of the time. I'm excited about the opportunity, but, all the same...

Wait, now you guys aren't going to try to psych me out of it, are you?

6. dragonsith13

Apr 3, 2005
    We already have...you just don't know it.

Ah... DRL... yes we all face this foe daily... best thing you can do is just communicate... we all understand as we all are all dealing with the same things of life!!!

7. Darth Kronos

Darth Kronos Force Ghost star 6

Jan 2, 2016
    Darth Osnil - I have another task for you. Has it been a week? I honestly don't know, and I couldn't be bothered to check.

Anyway, I command you to choose an influential Sith ruler from canon or non-canon, and describe their rule over the galaxy. How did they treat normal citizens? How big was the Empire? Did it even go through the entire galaxy? How long did it last? If it was stopped, who was the one who put an end to it? What weakness caused this Sith to eventually lose their rule over the galaxy? Etc.

You could use the Emperor from the movies (Palpatine, just in case you're an idiot), but that would be too obvious. Bonus points if you use a more obscure Sith ruler.

You have a week. Anything turned in after that will only be worth 1 or less prestige.

*lashes you with my spike-tipped whip*

Now go!

8. dragonsith13

Apr 3, 2005
    Just the fact that you said...

"just, in case you are an idiot"

You get a like and response.

9. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001

Has a Master ever given .5 prestige before? :p

10. Darth Kronos

Darth Kronos Force Ghost star 6

Jan 2, 2016

I meant it as 0, but maybe I'd do that.

Make adding 0.75 times harder.

11. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    Just start breaking prestige down into .25 increments. Go all in.

12. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    *curls up on a pile of fluffy pillows*

13. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Quiet. A house with kids that's quiet. Unusual.

14. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    DarthIshyZ, Darth Sophis, it's time for your final trial.

Each of you must design, from the ground up, your ideal Sith Order, characterized by your own unique "Rule." You may not use the Rule of Two, Rule of One, Rule of the Strong, etc. - the order's philosophy must be of your own creation.

15. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    DarthIshyZ

For your record keeping notes and the next roster update: Darth Invidius currently has 4 prestige points.

16. corinthia

corinthia Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 16, 2016
    Oooh, a very creative final trial. Best of luck to the pending Underlords.

17. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    I prefer 'Unknown Prestige Points' myself. [face_mischief] :p

Already know the answer to the finals trials, but then I've created my own version of the Sith Order a few times for differing stories. :p

By the way, well written posts everyone. Good job especially to: Sinrebirth Darth_wanderguard & Lady Belligerent.

I award the each of you 1 Elder Point. [face_mischief]

18. Darth Sophis

Darth Sophis Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 5, 2016
    Aha! I must say, this task exceeded my expectations. What about the infamous Rule of None, though? *laughs triumphantly at his time-honed, perfect wit*

It shall be done, and done well.

And thanks to all the luck-wishers, current as well as future ones! *winks*

19. Halle Dray

Halle Dray Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    You might want to see if they're breathing..

20. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    While I like the task, I now owe Sophis $5. I was positive it would be a debate.

Sent via Tapatalk this was.

21. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    Or if they're plotting something. When my daughter is quiet I know the wheels are turning and she's up to some kind of mischief :p

22. Lord Stott

Lord Stott Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 4, 2016

So I didn't see this at all until today. All of my university professors decided it was a fantastic idea to assign 1-2 essays (depending on the professor), all due within three days of each other. So I'm sorry for the tardiness of this task, I'll have it done by tonight.

23. Halle Dray

Halle Dray Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    I'm never quiet... lol

DarthIshyZ and QueenSabe7 like this.
  24. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    *the Dawn Herald rises and straightens her tiara*

Good day citizens of the Sith Empire, I stand before you today to congratulate everyone on the continued success of the New Sith Trials. You've all worked hard and exceeded our expectations on every front. We aren't ready to close the book yet, but are closing the game to new players as of now.

Do not morn this milestone, let us celebrate it instead! This is but the first of several exciting announcements to come.

*disappears*

25. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.