main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Sith Empire - Lords of the New Sith Order - Continuing to put the Laughter into Manslaughter!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Sinrebirth , Jun 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    I can manage 'domo arigato' and that's about it. :p

corinthia likes this.
  2. SateleNovelist11

SateleNovelist11 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 10, 2015

State of the Sith? Oh, mama. We're the rulers of this conflasted galaxy. We are the defecation. We own it. We are the violence! Nobody dares to openly impose racism, sexism, homophobia, biphobia, or transphobia while we rule. True. Our utopia can be a dystopia in disguise sometimes, but we do it far better than the silly Jedi did eons ago. Silly Jedi!

We Sith are siblings and family for life. We're siblings like the Grinch and Cindy Lou, like Anna and Elsa, like Shadow and Maria, etc. We are strong like that, and we are parents and offspring like Maleficent and Aurora. Our mafia empire is cohesive, and we will never be torn asunder by the absurd Jedi. We kick teeth in. We turn people to stone, son. We don't take defecation from motherfornicators. We don't take defecation from ****bois or ****girls. We go in like Darth Gean and punish the posteriors of the Darth Gravids who want to sell us out. We allow no one to turn to the light. We are pretty people with golden irises. The sunburn and frostbite around our eyes is better than makeup and all inventions of the patriarchy. Oh, mama!

That's pretty much it, my master. The galaxy is in a golden age because of us. Our empire is the bomb dot com.

3. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
  4. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    SateleNovelist11 and QueenSabe7 like this.
  5. Moonspun Dragon

Moonspun Dragon Force Ghost star 5

Apr 6, 2011
    Very nice, apprentice. Collect your 2 pp. Add 1 extra for that personal touch. I'll have another task for you next week. :p

QueenSabe7 likes this.
  6. SateleNovelist11

SateleNovelist11 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 10, 2015
    Thank you, my master and dear Lord Anedon.

Lady Belligerent likes this.
  7. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    Anedon and Halle Dray, your next task is at hand.

Throughout galactic history, the Sith have existed in many forms - both in sprawling empires, and secretive orders. I would like for each of you to pick your favorite historical incarnation of the Sith, and explain why.

Anedon likes this.
  8. Mira Grau

May 11, 2016
    Understood master.

9. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Snokers, I want you to do the task that was just set to Halle Dray and Anedon and do it better.

Go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    DarthIshyZ and corinthia like this.
  11. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Snokers, I order you to kill them first.

12. Mira Grau

May 11, 2016
    Well if Snokers lives up to his username and prefers the new canon to the old I have no doubt Halle and I can beat him. :p

Snokers and Lady Belligerent like this.
  13. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Now I'm torn between rooting for Legends against Canon...

Darth Sophis?

14. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    Moonspun Dragon likes this.
  15. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    New rule; all the apprentices must try to kill each other.

Ready, set, go.

16. Halle Dray

Halle Dray Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    What's a historical incarnation?

17. Mira Grau

May 11, 2016
    I guess like the rule of two or the brotherhood of darkness.

18. corinthia

corinthia Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 16, 2016
    Do I still qualify as an apprentice? Lol. Either way, I fully support this new rule.

19. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    A synonym for manifestation.

In this context I'm referring to the various Sith orders and empires throughout history.

Darth Sophis likes this.
  20. Darth Sophis

Darth Sophis Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 5, 2016
    I am here, my Master.

My device was unfortunately confiscated by pro-RL supporters, and my reach into the digital realm is limited. I do prefer the Legends, mostly due to it still being much larger than New Canon, and containing a vast history. Until and if the new manages to surpass the old, my bets will always be on the original 'verse. You may not need to take sides though, with a secret weapon of the One Canon at your fingertips.

As for fighting other apprentices, I do have some sleeping powders and terrifying illusions to cast...

Sent from 7000 BBY.

Sinrebirth likes this.
  21. Halle Dray

Halle Dray Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    Okay, thanks.

22. WookieeRage

WookieeRage Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2016
    E. L.Knight
    My Task.
    Well since they didn't embrace the Dark Side they must be fools to deny that much power, but I suppose supreme devotion to any cause is... respectable at the least.
    Mace Windu would be my answer for the task at hand.
    1. His Lightsaber style was very aggressive and effective, Vaapad Style teeters on the edge of Dark Side, so he already knows the joys of battle and thrill of victory (Sith Traits).
    2. Being the Council's Primary Liaison he had his hands into many different organizations that he could have used for bad instead of good.
    3. If not for Darth Vader, Mace would've defeated Sidious (debatable) in combat. I believe he was tapping into the Dark Side.
    4. His unique force ability of 'Shatterpoint' allows him to see the weaknesses in individuals and exploit them to defeat them. It also allows him to see fault lines that could affect the outcome of ones' destiny and the galaxy overall (useful talent to have when using it for the Dark Side.)
    5. Knows a lethal form of unarmed combat. So is dangerous even without a Lightsaber.

E. L.Knight likes this.
  23. Mira Grau

May 11, 2016
    dARTh Wanderguard
    Here is my task masker:
    My answer is the Brotherhood of Darkness:
    [​IMG]

For those of you who don´t know about them, they were the last Sith that fought openly against the Jedi. They are featured in the first Darth Bane book. What I like about the brotherhood is that they take things much different from other incarnations of the Sith. They don´t have the senless sexism and racism of the galactic empire but instead recruit everyone inside their ranks. They also where much more focused on destroying the Jedi than most other Sith, instead of fighting them one by one, the brotherhood uninted their forces to one great army and conquered many world of the republic facing the Jedi to attack them directly. Another interesting aspect is that they split their force sensitive recruits by their abilities and trained them on different worlds. So they managed to use the potential of all aspects of the dark side. Also they didn´t used the title of Darth as it was an relic of the old Sith those who had failed against the republic countless times. Also they often appeared more human than many other Sith, they fought their enemies on the battlefield through their supperior skills and didn´t relied on vunerable superweapons. And they treated each other more equal than every other incarnation of the Sith order. In many ways their were far more pragmatic than sadistic. The brotherhood only exsitsten for ten years but in this time they killed countless Jedi and conquered a good deal of the outher rim including some republic strongholds like Kashyyyk.
    And in the end they only lost because of a combination of betrayal, bad luck and the sacrifice of hundred jedi including one of the greatest Jedi ever lived.
    Personaly I really enjoyed them and their contrast to the other Sith very much, I my opinion some of their characters for example Lord Kaan or Githany were far more intersting than Bane and his apprentice.

24. E. L.Knight

E. L.Knight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2012

I agree with your choice. I award you 3 Prestige Points.

Now, seeing as Mass Carnage is on the menu, your next task is to ask one of the other apprentices to join you in the RPF Lightsaber Combat thread and duel. I will watch and intervene when I beleive there is a clear winner.

Lady Belligerent likes this.
  25. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    Halle Dray, what is your current prestige total?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.