main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Sith Empire - Lords of the New Sith Order - Continuing to put the Laughter into Manslaughter!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Sinrebirth , Jun 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    Glad to see you in the Temple, twowolves. Hope you enjoy it here.

*plops down on a blood-red sofa, coffee in hand*

Good morning, Sith. Woke up to a blanket of snow this morning, just thick enough to be annoying. Looks like I'll be staying inside all day! :p

EDIT: Togrutan_Jedi I forgot to give you a deadline for your first task. You have until Wednesday to choose your Sith name and get your signature together.

Togrutan_Jedi and DarthIshyZ like this.
  2. twowolves

twowolves Jedi Master star 4

Oct 6, 2013
    Good morning and thank you

Sent from my LGUS992 using Tapatalk

QueenSabe7 likes this.
  3. PCCViking

PCCViking 6x Wacky Wednesday Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Jun 12, 2014
    Sinrebirth likes this.
  4. WookieeRage

WookieeRage Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2016
    We're supposed to get a foot of snow in a Yuuuuuuuge snowstorm. It will be heading your way east coast people.

DarthIshyZ likes this.
  5. twowolves

Oct 6, 2013
    Woo. Maybe my flight will be delayed indefinitely and I can stay here with my girlfriend longer...

Also, a tsil crystal establishes a empathic bond with a force user, and even the tiniest amount of force use on Nam Chorios sets off wild storms, which mean the tsil crystal also enhances and increases the force potential of any wielder of that type of lightsaber...

6. Darth Rozic

Darth Rozic Jedi Master star 3

Dec 27, 2015
    Last time it snowed in my area I wasn't even I'm primary school. Even then it was less than a cm

Sent from my GT-S7583T using Tapatalk

7. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    twowolves! Welcome, brother! Didn't I tell you you'd like it here?

Sent via Tapatalk this was.

8. twowolves

Oct 6, 2013
    Lol you just outed yourself, m'lord

DarthIshyZ likes this.
  9. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    Good Saturday morning, Sith Empire. It's good to see more peons finding their way to us. And good to see that Darth Syren has taken an apprentice of her own.

QueenSabe7 and DarthIshyZ like this.
  10. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    I don't mind. That was one hell of an introduction. You're gonna show up a few people here. Me included!

QueenSabe7 likes this.
  11. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    Ishy, twowolves is your people?

DarthIshyZ likes this.
  12. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Yes sir. Well, mine by invite. Geographically he's more WookieeRage neighbor. He's visiting my neck of the woods.

twowolves, how are you finding Bah-ston? You ready to move here yet?

Edit: twowolves, what I didn't tell you was all the work we give you. You'll find a bunch of slave bodies left over from Lady Belligerent's rage yesterday. Please dispose of them at the pyre out back.

WookieeRage and QueenSabe7 like this.
  13. A Blind Prophet

A Blind Prophet Jedi Master star 4

Mar 25, 2016
    given that in the real world plasma torches/cutters are regularly used underwater, i don't see why a lightsaber wouldn't work in much the same way. it would flash vaporize the water around it, and since it's under water the steam wouldn't really go after you, it'd just go straight up being so much lighter than the surrounding water. you'd just have to be careful to keep it away from your body. they're used in underwater construction a lot, as it's not very easy to weld underwater with a conventional torch. or cut something.

also, if interested in a little bit of the science with it: http://www.esabna.com/us/en/education/blog/why-cut-under-water-with-plasma.cfm

apparently if using plasma cutters it's actually pretty common practice to do it completely submerged as there are a lot of benefits.

for sentient lightsaber crystal, see anakin solo's lambent crystal that he harvested while he and tahiri were captured. maybe not sentient... but was certainly alive, and he noticed that it changed his perception of the force. i believe he became capable of sensing he yuuzhan vong if i'm remembering right. been a long, long time sense i've read that series now.

Sinrebirth and DarthIshyZ like this.
  14. Togrutan_Sith

Togrutan_Sith Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 8, 2016
    Alright. Wednesday will probably be how long it'll take for me to come up with a cool name lol

QueenSabe7 likes this.
  15. A Blind Prophet

A Blind Prophet Jedi Master star 4

Mar 25, 2016
    don't necessarily look for a cool name, look for one that's you. you can find the coolest name ever, but if it doesn't fit/describe you then it's not really that great of a name. just my two cents on it.

twowolves, QueenSabe7 and DarthIshyZ like this.
  16. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    True that. And, as I told my apprentice, ask if you want some opinions before your final decision.

17. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    Listen to A Blind Prophet, apprentice. Also, go with your gut and don't over think it. I'm sure you will find something that suits you well.

18. corinthia

corinthia Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 16, 2016
    *rises from the dead* Good morning, Sith. I am very cranky that I didn't get to sleep in this morning.

PCCViking and DarthIshyZ like this.
  19. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Good morning, madame Corinthia. *hands you a couple aspirin* Aches and pains from your close encounter with the steps?

corinthia likes this.
  20. twowolves

Oct 6, 2013
    DarthIshyZ, yes I'm ready to move here. I've already been looking at jobs, and I just have to finish school.

I've already got my name in mind.

I'm not here to show anyone up unless it will further my goal of being at the very pinnacle of Sithdom, and then I can reinstate the Rule of T--uh...*waves hand* you didn't hear that last bit.

And as for those corpses...*waves hand and uses technometry to make a binary load lifter take care of it.*

*grins smugly* you said take care of it. You didn't say how... Lol

And yeah, I guess the plasma of a blade would work the same. I had a tabletop character who had a tsil crystal and whose blade was ultraviolet (think blacklight).

21. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    UPDATES ARE LIVE AND THIS GAME HAS OFFICIALLY GONE CRAZY.

22. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    The Triumv... Diumvirate appreciates creativity with tasks, man. Just wait until someone asks you to clean the bathrooms, though.

23. twowolves

Oct 6, 2013
    Can I just mind trick the other peons into doing it? Lol Manipulation is the way of the Sith, after all...

24. Halle Dray

Halle Dray Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    *Glides into the thread fearing a possible death in the Trials*
    Sinrebirth if I die there, I have to restart here, right??

Anakin.Skywalker your next task awaits you. You are to design a ship for your Sith character to use (doesn't have to actually use it). I need an image, full description (you can check out the NST Resource Thread for ideas) and why it would be good for Sith to have this ship.
    You have until next Saturday to complete this task.

25. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    Not at this point since death is something that's happening as a story element and not just because of people deserving it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.