main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Sith Empire - Lords of the New Sith Order - Continuing to put the Laughter into Manslaughter!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Sinrebirth , Jun 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    That seems not bad. :)
    Although that stranger gives me something to think about.
    Thanks

Lady Belligerent likes this.
  2. Snokers

Snokers Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 8, 2015
    Sinrebirth

The Sith species is comprised of three classes – the Massassi, the Kissai and the Zuguruk.

The Massassi, commonly thought of as the warriors of the great Sith species, had a superior build to their counter parts, possessing great strength and height, the Massassi’s physical strength however was not mirrored by brains and they were not considered particularly intelligent and weren’t very adept at the study and use of the Force but made extremely cunning and formidable soldiers in battle with an unwavering loyalty to the Dark Lords of the Sith.

The second class, the Kissai were inferior in strength compared to the Massassi but what they lacked in that regard they made up for in their knowledge and wisdom of the Dark Side. They were seen as priests and known for academic and spiritual study of the nature of the Force (the Dark Side) and all its properties.

Lastly, the Zuguruk were the architects and engineers of the Sith, responsible primarily for building Sith Starships/destroyers and various kinds of technology even including droids. I have a special admiration for this class as they were not only the builders but also the keepers of these ships, which makes them a vital asset to the species, but they also oversaw and maintained the things they built, even down to the ancient Sith tombs.

If I were to choose a class to be assigned to it would be the Kissai. I feel a calling to the study of the Dark Side and a desire to learn about the Living Force, exploring it’s infinite possible uses as much as possible.

:kylo:

3. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Due to the swift response, a prestige point is yours.

An update as to your prestige and I shall have a further task for your.

For @DarthSophis, you have the job of speculating in what way the Infernal Council of Soa undermined Adas. As short and long as you wish, as ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    Drops a few scorpions in tip jar...

No one will notice...

5. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
  6. dragonsith13

Apr 3, 2005

*Waves hand....

They are only fluffy rabbits. Nothing to worry about.

7. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    [face_rofl]

*steps on scorpions*

Moonspun Dragon likes this.
  8. dragonsith13

Apr 3, 2005

Ahhhh my babies!

YOU!

*Points COD at the Dark Lady.

9. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Sorry, I can't do crawly things. :p

10. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    Anedon, Halle Dray, it's time for your next task.

I want each of you to give me an example of a non-Star Wars fictional character who you think is a good Sith, or would be if transplanted into the Star Wars universe.

The more you surprise me, the more prestige you will be awarded.

11. DurararaFTW

DurararaFTW Jedi Master star 4

Jul 5, 2014

I'd very much enjoy that. Traya, Nihilus, Zion and Revan make up a group of very powerful, very successful, yet also the most troubled of Sith. Much can be learned from them.

Lady Belligerent and Snokers like this.
  12. Darth Sophis

Darth Sophis Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 5, 2016
    Hehehe. Time for note taking, list writing and wild, wild, yet informed speculation. :-B

13. Halle Dray

Halle Dray Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    Task noted.

14. Snokers

Jul 8, 2015

This takes my prestige to 27, Emperor.

15. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Excellent.

I would enquire of your Rebels task.

And also provide a character sheet as if you were a Grey Force user and not a Sith, perhaps? Let us see how you channel yourself, perhaps. Use the Trials format, less the powers, and we shall see?

Darth Sophis, a prestige sitrep for you also?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lady Belligerent and Snokers like this.
  16. Halle Dray

Jan 6, 2016
    Darth_wanderguard I know this task has been quickly done but I feel as though I am set on my decision. I have chosen to present Richard Rahl from the Chronicles of the Seeker series and David Xanatos from the TV series Gargoyles as my choices of Sith. You only requested one but I felt these two would be assets to the Sith in different ways.
    Richard Rahl: He posses much patience but little tolerance. He believes that if people want freedom, they must fight for it themselves instead of depending on others to do it for them. His anger, although he is usually gentle, can make him a dangerous person. He is the Seeker of Truth and would have good skills in interrogation. He is a rather moral man and is selfless, doing things out of his care for others. He is also a War Wizard and has magical powers that could aid the Sith as he is the first person in thousands of years to posses Additive and Subtractive Magic which make him more powerful than those with only Additive. Although he is normally gentle and patient, Rahl has some prospects of the usual Sith personality and he could bring something new to the table.

David Xanatos: He is ruthless and immoral but he does care for his family. He sees revenge as silly and seeks to find the bright-side of his defeats, learning from them as he goes. His plans for attack are intricate and he is stated to be Machiavellian. He is obsessed with obtaining immortality. He has advanced Judo and Karate skills as well as a red armored suit for fighting. However, through all of this, he has no interest in taking over the world as he is satisfied with manipulating the laws of society to accomplish his tasks. Xanatos compliments Rahl's patient attitude with his ruthlessness and although he is not interested in power over bigger things, he has the willpower the Sith need.

I hope it is satisfactory.

17. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    Oh my. How did you know I was a huge Gargoyles fan as a kid? Xanatos is most definitely very Sith.

Well done, Kwea. Your choices are pleasantly unexpected.

You are awarded 2 prestige points.

Don't be insulted by this total - 3 is the maximum and is only awarded for exceedingly difficult tasks.

18. Snokers

Jul 8, 2015
    Sinrebirth

I have five episodes of Rebels still to see and I'm really enjoying it! Turns out I had more than I thought I did due to the way Amazon lays out the seasons in segments.

I hope this CS will suffice, my Lord.

Name: Reiko Norzs
    Sex: Male
    Species: Human
    Height: 6’
    Weight: 185lb
    Physical Description: He is a tall, athletic human male with handsome features and short, dark hair. He has various battle scars but most of these are on his abdomen, thus hidden under his clothing except for a relatively small scar on his forehead.

Weapons: He carries a single bladed yellow lightsaber with a black hilt partially wrapped in a decorative cloth. He also carries a large staff for combat that does not require his saber and to aid in walking on his many journeys on harsh terrain.

Bio: Reiko Norzs was born twenty one years before the Great Sith War in 3996 BBY. He served as an apprentice to an esteemed Jedi Knight during the war and survived where a great number of his comrades had fallen. The war had taken a toll on him though – physically and mentally, he was forced into exile towards the end of the conflict and found himself on Korriban where his ship crashed and he was left stranded for two years. During his long stay on the Sith World, Reiko faced an immense internal struggle due to the terrible, dark power that the planet harbored.

When he stumbled upon what he took little time to realize was the Valley of the Dark Lords in 3,998 BBY, Reiko found an amulet hidden in one of the tombs he’d ventured into. He kept this artefact, planning to pass it on in return for money to get himself to Coruscant once he found a way off Korriban.

But after making what repairs he could to the ship with his limited knowledge he got it off the planet but was stranded again after a hyper drive failure – luckily he was left stranded on Muunilinst and not in deep space. The estranged Jedi took up residence in Muunilinst for several decades and made a lot of connections and good friends with the Muun’s despite having virtually nothing in common with their financial and banking geared culture. As the years went by, Reiko kept the amulet after having no reason to sell it on or part with it since he’d settled on the Muun world. He had also grown quite fond of it. He began to notice that as long as he’d been wearing the strange jewel he never seemed to age, this observation was confirmed to be true when he delved into some old holocrons and discovered that it was believed to have been forged and owned by an ancient, unidentified Sith Lord who used it for that very purpose during his terrible reign many years before.

And so the young human continued on for years, century after long century, becoming something of a galactic wanderer and all the time he continued to be sustained by the mystical amulet. However, it was not without its draw backs, it is filled with dark side energy and constantly beckons its owner to submit and act out the malice concealed within it.

In 3,637 BBY, Norzs found himself on Cophrigin V where he took his precious amulet to someone he’d heard whispers of on his travels, someone who was known to have expansive knowledge of such things, a human man known only by a title – The Lone One. The man did not have the answers he sought but the journey to this mysterious planet was not in vain. After being on the world a number of months, the man introduced Reiko to the ways of the Grey Jedi, a practice he had hear of of course but never fully understood nor felt the desire to learn more about. He trained for a further decade until The Lone One had taught him everything he knew.

Exactly one day after the completion of his training, he woke to find that the man had vanished, gone without a trace. With all the war and oppression in the galaxy, Reiko remained on Cophrigin V for a thousand years, living in relative isolation save for routine trips to the core worlds for supplies. He continued to muse on the path of the Grey Jedi but the amulet, although providing him with endless youth and vitality, continued to call him to the Dark Side in the deepest hours of the night, almost an audible voice, tempting him. He decided that the only way to stay alive and indeed keep his sanity was to open his mind up to the darkness, but not too much as to be consumed by it. He continued this way for more centuries and more millennia, identifying himself as neither a Grey Jedi or bright Sith but simply as a Grey.

Now with the face of a young man but the soul of ancient being, Norzs lives in hope of resurrecting the age old order of the Grey Jedi but revamping its ideals to slot into the modern ways of the galaxy and to do this he must leave Cophrigin V in search of those like him. In search of his brothers.

19. Mira Grau

May 11, 2016
    Darth_wanderguard
    I've also come to conclusion: My choice is Tywin Lannister from the Song of Ice and Fire. I think he would made a great Sith Lord. Tywin is very intelligent and calculating, a skilled commander and a good politican. He believes that he is the best person to rule Westeros and uses his power to ensure that. In his yought his house once one of the most powerful was ruined by his father who was a mild but weak ruler. Tywin restored the might by chrushing his rebellious vasalls and slaughtering two entire houses. But he displayed a great skill of herorising this victory to the point a Song was made about it. He later became the youngest Hand of the King in westerosian history. During the plot of the books he backs his grandson as the rightful king and sees himself cronfronted several rebellions. But through clever use of politics he manages to outplay his enenmies and effectivly win the war. Tywin is a very cold and calculating person who shows rarely emotions( its said the only people he ever really loved where his deceased wife and his younger brother). He dosen't claims the thron for himself but uses this grandsons as puppets instead. He is very brutal against his enemies and cannot stand betrayal against him. He is disappionted in all his childern but the most in his youngest son. To reach his goals he is ready to do what ever is needed and for example even thinks about murdering his own grandson when he becomes to hard to control. Tywin hates being laughted at and wished his children would become so respected nobody would ever laugh at them. Although he isn't completly evil. He despises sadism and it is clear that he knows how amoral his strategies are but he thinks that the end justifies the means. As the hand of the King he was very effective and bettered the living conditions in westeros. This goes as far that the in Universe book The World of Ice and Fire basically paints him as a hero.
    So I think he would be a great Sith.
    (Also I can really imagine Charles Dance potraying a Sith Lord;) )

20. Halle Dray

Jan 6, 2016
    I did not know! I am pleasantly surprised myself!
    I am not insulted at all. Thank you Master.

21. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    Very nice, Octavius. I'm not familiar with George R. R. Martin's work, but your summary justifies your submission very nicely. 2 points are also awarded to you.

I like that you both made less than obvious choices.

22. Mira Grau

May 11, 2016
    Thank you master.

23. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    [​IMG]

SateleNovelist11 - Very nice! You know I'm very fond of purple. :D Add 2 points to your total.

SateleNovelist11 and Halle Dray like this.
  24. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    :eek:

:eek:

You should pick up the seasons of the show that are out on DVD, I can't tell you strongly enough how much you would love the show. Honestly, the entire thing is like a Sith drama, you never know who will be betrayed and/or killed in each episode. So much fun.

25. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Is it on Netflix? I'll have to check.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.