main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Sith Empire - Lords of the New Sith Order - Continuing to put the Laughter into Manslaughter!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Sinrebirth , Jun 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain Owen

Captain Owen Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 1, 2017
    I'm gonna get some sleep, now, goodnight folks.

2. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Those look amazing A Blind Prophet!

I don't teach, I do administrative things. :p I tap dance, but I have an energy preventing me currently. I've been involved in dance my entire life, so I can tell if someone isn't doing a particular step incorrectly.

Snokers likes this.
  3. A Blind Prophet

A Blind Prophet Jedi Master star 4

Mar 25, 2016
    yes, they really, really do.

energy keeping you from doing something just sounds odd. >_< typo, i know, but still.

4. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    I saw a bunch of Stormtroopers try to negotiate stairs in The National Museum of Women in the Arts. Hillarious doesn't begin to describe it!

Sent via Tapatalk this was.

5. adve

adve Jedi Master star 3

Nov 23, 2016
    LOL. My mother made me read-so I did it on meme center.

6. Darth Osnil

Darth Osnil Jedi Knight star 4

Sep 29, 2016
    So, finding that adding perks to characters gives them a bit of humor and makes them fun to use. Based off of the Red vs Blue online webshow, I have determined that my Bounty Hunter will have a modified speeder bike with guns attatched and will have a music box that will play one of a set of songs every time he rides into battle. For example, I might play the Cantina Band music or something of that nature. And as a joke, the enemy soldiers can be like, "What is that music?" And then Bounty Hunter jumps over the hill in his speeder bike.

7. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Are you guys really chit-chatting in the NST II conversation about chit-chatting??

Who is theometric?

QueenSabe7 likes this.
  8. theometric

theometric Jedi Youngling

Jan 4, 2017
  9. corinthia

corinthia Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 16, 2016
    You might be playing a Jedi in the NST, but perhaps we could convince you to join our dark ranks here... perhaps a bribe of cookies and unlimited power would sway you...

10. theometric

Jan 4, 2017
    Unlimited power sounds a bit overwhelming, but tell me more about these cookies.

11. Isley_27

Isley_27 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2016
    Ok here's a little question I've always second guessed myself when I ask it, its about the prophesy. As we know it states that the chosen one will come and bring balance to the force. The prequel's really don't go deep into it, only pointing out that it's Anakin, however in the original trilogy we are lead to assume it is Luke, yet a scene in Empire Strikes Back as Luke is leaving Dagobah we know the force ghost of Obi-Wan states "The boy is our last hope." and Yoda replies that "There is another". I always saw this statement that if Luke failed Leia would need to step forward with the force, not really tying into the prophesy. However in Return of the Jedi, Vader redeems himself by finally rejecting the dark side. Who is the chosen one?? Is it ultimately Anakin Skywalker returning to the light? Or is it his son Luke who reestablished the Jedi Order?

I was leaning towards it being Luke, but I could be wrong.

12. A Blind Prophet

Mar 25, 2016
    it's anakin, since he's the one that actually did ultimately bring balance to the force, per the prophecy, and he's the only one that can fit the prophecy, though if what we know about it is still canon i don't know. what i think obi-wan was saying is that luke was the last hope to stop/turn vader, and yoda was saying that no, leia was another option should luke fail. there's also that it mentions the son of the suns, that can't really be luke since he wasn't born somewhere with more than one sun, and we know who his parents are. anakin, i think, was born on tatooine, and doesn't actually have a father, so in a sense is the son of the suns.

that's my take on it.

Isley_27 and corinthia like this.
  13. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    You have three posts. Your CS and two posts in the Sith thread. You joined last week and headed straight to the Sith Trials II to make a character.

Whose sock are you?

Why should I not be worried about you?

Triumvirate, I'm ringing the warning bell. Sinrebirth, Darth_wanderguard, Lady Belligerent.

14. A Blind Prophet

Mar 25, 2016
    it doesn't really matter yet ishy, since he's done nothing wrong, and he hasn't been tied to a perma-banned IP.

WookieeRage and corinthia like this.
  15. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    I hear you. But you should add the word "yet." Just being cautious. It's very suspicious.

16. corinthia

corinthia Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 16, 2016
    Reminder that theometric's CS was GM approved, Serapis.

Tell me, theometric, how did you stumble upon the New Sith Trials II?

17. A Blind Prophet

Mar 25, 2016
    *shrugs* he's hardly the first person in the history of the boards to make a CS his first post and not be a sock. just sayin'. and the only reason he posted here was because you tagged him. you can hardly hold that against him.

WookieeRage, DarthIshyZ and corinthia like this.
  18. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Yep. I hope I'm wrong. But I've hoped that before and been right.

A Blind Prophet likes this.
  19. A Blind Prophet

Mar 25, 2016
    fair enough.

theometric sorry on behalf of the group for the accusations, we've had several socks (alternate accounts) of past permabanned or just unpleasant people show up lately.

what brings you to the boards? and the RPF in general? based of your sheet, that doesn't look like a first timer to me.

20. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Let us allow the Triumvirate to notice and handle such things. It is not for those who are lower in rank to concern themselves with, I believe.

On another note, can't wait to be home again. Evil work.

21. Isley_27

Isley_27 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2016
    Yea that makes sense.

DarthIshyZ likes this.
  22. theometric

Jan 4, 2017
    DarthIshyZ Well, though I'd like to think I'm my own man, it sometimes feels like my roommate's cat bosses me around...I'm not proud of that. Does it help if I say I'm not a sock? But I guess a sock would say that. Crap.

A Blind Prophet It's okay, I see how a brand new account instantly joining this is rather suspicious. I'd probably be suspicious too.

corinthia I used to role-play on Runescape back in the day, did their Star Wars stuff in the forums, before RS banned any role-play based off of copyrighted material. Anyways, I've been wanting to get back into a Star Wars role-play for a while now, and this one looks incredibly active. I actually wasn't going to join, but I was creeping on the forum and saw #2 go up, and figured it was easier to get started in a new thread than try to join a role-play with 1000+ posts. Plus, it was actually incredibly convenient that this new one starts 5 ABY; made it easier for me to come up with a character backstory. A lot easier than trying to make my character's backstory somehow relate to what was going in the previous thread. The only reason I even bothered making an account was to join. Otherwise, I'd still be creeping.

23. A Blind Prophet

Mar 25, 2016
    glad to have you theometric, i look forward to getting to see your character in action and see your RPing/writing style. hopefully you'll stick around for some talking too. ;)

and i understand about the cat... i've got one myself.

24. theometric

Jan 4, 2017
    A Blind Prophet It's actually not my first time, I just haven't participated in a role-play in a long, long time. I miss doing it, and I've been kind of lurking around the forums for about a month now, waiting for something good to pop up. I was really lucky when I saw a #2 of Sith Trials was starting up. I had an easier time getting a backstory for my character in 5 ABY than trying to get one going for the previous thread. I don't know, backstories are my favorite part of setting up a character.

Thanks! can't wait get started.

25. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Welcome aboard, theometric!

Glad to have you and I'm very much looking forward to see what you do with Jole! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.