main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Sith Empire - Lords of the New Sith Order - Continuing to put the Laughter into Manslaughter!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Sinrebirth , Jun 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WookieeRage

WookieeRage Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2016
    If you see "The Raven" in the docking port, it's not paid off yet. And there's a tracking beacon beneath the bathroom.

2. Darth Kronos

Darth Kronos Force Ghost star 6

Jan 2, 2016
    Maybe he'll build his own.

3. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    Out of Legos!?

DarthIshyZ likes this.
  4. Darth Kronos

Darth Kronos Force Ghost star 6

Jan 2, 2016

WHY NOT?!

QueenSabe7 likes this.
  5. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    When you said build one, I immediately thought of Daryl Dixon from The Walking Dead and his motorcycle project. I think it could be a cool read.

6. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    Daryl Dixon. A fantastic man, that one.[face_love]

I have a gut feeling he's not long for TWD world tho. Perhaps I need to start letting go.... maybe.... ehhh [face_not_talking]

7. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    No, they're going to follow the graphic novels I think. If you haven't read, Daryl Dixon isn't a character in that. Could be an opportunity for the writers to kill him off now that I think about it. Knowing the way Robert Kirkman is though, he'll probably kill somebody from the left field that nobody would suspect. Or he'll follow the graphic novel to a T.

8. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    I´ve read the comics too.
    I think it will be one of the really big characters who will die. So either Glenn or Daryl I think.

QueenSabe7 likes this.
  9. QueenSabe7

Mar 23, 2001
    I definitely think Glen is safe. He gets it via Lucille in the comics, I think it'd be too obvious to go the same route now especially with the whole "OMG GLEN DIED WTF" thing that happened mid-season.

My top choices are Daryl, Abraham, Eugene.

10. Mira Grau

May 11, 2016
    I think Abraham and Eugene are a bit to new.
    Althought it might be so they don´t anger the fans by killing Glenn or Daryl.

11. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    When they announced that new show Norman Reedus is hosting towards the end of last season I was like "Yup Daryl gets it!" but now I'm not so sure. Robert Kirkman loves torturing fans though, so maybe they built up the relief of Glen not dying so they could still kill him off, it would be pretty antagonizing. I just think that Glen and Maggie are the embodiment of hope. Continuing with a very humane thing of getting married and starting a family in a world that should be dead. Otherwise I think it will be Abraham or Eugene as well. Ultimately none are safe, except Ezekiel, he has a friggin' Tiger in a zombie apocalypse. Anedon, Don't forget about Denise, she was a hopeful character to me, and she got a crossbow bolt through her eye.

12. Mira Grau

May 11, 2016
    Then I guess you haven´t read the Comics...

13. QueenSabe7

Mar 23, 2001
    THIS. I love Maggie so much and how her and Glen are together, it's just.... beautiful. I would break if Glen dies. Especially after all she has been through. She has literally lost everyone.

Now, I've seen the pics of this guy and his tiger but don't know specifics.... are they from yet another rival community?

EDIT: Denise was another tough one. Poor Tara doesn't know yet.... at least from what I remember....

Moonspun Dragon likes this.
  14. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    That's my point though, they can change anything up. Abraham was supposed to get the arrow through the eye, Denise was supposed to be bitten by a reanimated survivor and last longer IMO than what was shown on screen....I can't recall though who it was. Holly?

15. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    Anedon, hopeful as in when she was introduced in the show, not the graphic novel..

16. corinthia

corinthia Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 16, 2016
    *strolls into the Temple with a glass of sparkling water and a book* I am exceptionally tired today, more so than usual. How is everyone else faring?

17. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Tired as well, but fighting through it.

It's been a long week here.

corinthia likes this.
  18. QueenSabe7

Mar 23, 2001

Same. TGIF, indeed.

corinthia Quite the opposite of you and Lady B, second wind is kicking in. :cool:

19. corinthia

Feb 16, 2016
    *looks at you over the top of my reading glasses* ... *sighs and goes back to my book, muttering about people with energy*

Anyone have any good weekend plans?

20. QueenSabe7

Mar 23, 2001
    These "bursts of energy" don't last as long as they used to when you're my age. [face_sigh]

DarthIshyZ and WookieeRage like this.
  21. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    I think all the coffee I consumed earlier is why I'm crashing now. :p Thankfully I'm done at 8 and my hubby is home making a nice dinner.

corinthia, WookieeRage and QueenSabe7 like this.
  22. corinthia

Feb 16, 2016
    Lol, I probably shouldn't be complaining. I'm probably one of the younger ones here.

23. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    What does Friday mean? I have to work all weekend. Criminals don't punch in and out... Sorry everyone but I am awaiting for Monday rather than basking in your related TGIF celebrations.
    Edit: I read that again, I'm not the criminal lol, I just catch them stealing. I just want to go back to full time cook honestly.[face_sigh]

24. corinthia

Feb 16, 2016
    Going to a local brew pub with a friend this evening. Heck yeah! The weekend has begun!

DarthIshyZ and WookieeRage like this.
  25. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    You already have half a drink there, just spike it with some whiskey and pre-game it!
    *sigh* one more hour, hurry up damn clock! time has seemingly doubled down in the last smidge of my time punched in....

DarthIshyZ and corinthia like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.