main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Sith Empire - Lords of the New Sith Order - Continuing to put the Laughter into Manslaughter!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Sinrebirth , Jun 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dandelo

Dandelo SW and Film Music Interview Host star 10 VIP - Game Host

Aug 25, 2014
    you have me all wrong Ishy... :p

Greetings to the disciples of the arcane ways of the force *bows head humbly*

2. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    I'm sure I do, sir. I'm still getting used to all the personalities of the CCC. *bows* You, too, are welcome here any time!

Dandelo likes this.
  3. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    Chin up, apprentice. I put together a surprise for you.

*draws curtain to reveal 100 slaves starved for a fortnight performing a five-hour dance routine in Alva's honor*

If that doesn't cheer you up then I don't know what will.

4. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Kaleesh-Cyborg Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 4, 2017
    *sticks head out of the rafters and slowly descends the wall to the floor*
    My apologies for the delay, Master dragonsith13 . *respectful bow* I hope it pleases you to be informed that my delay was due to responding to a challenge presented to me by WookieeRage and he would do well to know that I do not delay out of fear or the need to meditate. I delay for the purpose of strategy. I prefer to respond rather than react.

5. Isley_27

Isley_27 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2016
    Ah thank you master!! I am honored by your gift Darth_wanderguard

*takes a seat and enjoys the show* I love dance numbers! Encore slaves! Encore!!!

6. A Blind Prophet

A Blind Prophet Jedi Master star 4

Mar 25, 2016
    Akiva_Xemo if you dabble in fanfic, there's actually a forum dedicated to that as well. you might enjoy the RPF as well, since that's writing a single character and interacting with a bunch of others while everyone moves through a story. can be a lot of fun.

WookieeRage and HanSolo29 like this.
  7. Akiva_Xemo

Akiva_Xemo Jedi Youngling

Feb 23, 2017
    A Blind Prophet -- I saw that! I've been looking around other threads, but haven't gotten to any of those yet. I'm still silently analyzing people's comments on the characters and such.

8. A Blind Prophet

Mar 25, 2016
    Akiva_Xemo gotcha. well, if you want someone to talk to it about, i'm more than happy to. it's one of the two reasons i'm really around these parts, been doing it a lot longer than my current reg date suggests, since this is an alternate account. got tired of my old one.

9. WookieeRage

WookieeRage Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2016
    A Blind Prophet is the person to talk to about this kind of stuff, of course there are others, I.e. Grey Jedi, The triumvirate, everybody else.. lol

For 15 minutes a day, you can provide the Sith Empire with reading material for next to no cost.. literally no cost... and it's fun.. and stuff.

And congratulation Kaleesh-Cyborg on your apprenticeship. Draconis is one of the best Master's around.

10. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005

*the presence of Kaleesh-Cyborg was felt as subtle glace over his shoulder was offered as the darkside hopeful drew near... descending the hardened stone walls of the main hall...

*Turning to address the hopeful's show of respect, with a subtle slight nod........ followed by a raise finger pressed against his own lips..... hushing the young one.... understanding, but also ignoring the explanation.

"shhhhhhhhh........ Kneel!"

11. Darth Osnil

Darth Osnil Jedi Knight star 4

Sep 29, 2016
    I've come up with the realization that Sci-fi is definitely NOT my thing. I stay away from most sci-fi stuff because the technology overwhelms me. Star Wars is my kind of thing because it's fantasy enough to keep my attention, and because anyone who is cultured likes Star Wars. Doctor Who is another notable exception-it's funny enough to keep my attention when I have no idea what anyone is talking about.

I feel like I would be a much bigger fan if the Star Wars universe was in a more medevial setting. That I could geek over with ten times the pleasure. And before anyone says it, Eragon does NOT count-sure it has a similar plot to ANH, but seeing TFA, there is DEFINITELY nothing new under the twin suns.

I also like to imagine the Star Wars characters in different settings as well. Like a Pokemon world where losing in a Pokemon battle makes you immediately helpless. Or set in a Superhero world like DC or Marvel. Or a horror movie. If you've done this (and let's be honest, those of us who have other fandoms probably have), what setting do you imagine Star Wars characters in?

12. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    15 minutes a day?! Pfft... :p

WookieeRage likes this.
  13. WookieeRage

WookieeRage Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2016
    TOR.
    HanSolo29
    You gotta lie to them so they're guaranteed to stay around.

HanSolo29 likes this.
  14. A Blind Prophet

Mar 25, 2016
    agreed, congrats kaleesh. definitely a good master to have.

thanks for the endorsement wookiee.

osnil, that's actually an idea i started having for a star wars fanfic or two that i'm in the middle of working on, the whole medieval setting thing.

iuonno... lies aren't the kind of thing that would get me to stick around. besides, she sounds like she writes... and if that's the case, she's well aware it takes more than 15 minutes. just sayin'.

WookieeRage likes this.
  15. dragonsith13

Apr 3, 2005
    Do you like video games? Space horror?

You've obviously never watch Battlestar Galactica..... :p, otherwise you would be hooked.

DarthIshyZ likes this.
  16. Darth Osnil

Darth Osnil Jedi Knight star 4

Sep 29, 2016
    Like I said, I do mostly fantasy stuff-Narnia, LOTR, Legend of Zelda, Battle for Wesnoth, Once Upon a Time

I've heard Battlestar Galactica is great, but I've never seen it; as I've said before, I am usually veered away from the tech. Hence the reason I really dislike Iron Man-so complicated. :p

dragonsith13 likes this.
  17. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    :eek:

Dandelo! Welcome to the Empire, friend. :)

*snaps fingers and orders refreshments*

Congrats Kaleesh-Cyborg, work hard for Draconis and do not disappoint me.

18. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Kaleesh-Cyborg Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 4, 2017
    *flinches slightly and inwardly curses himself for allowing the Wookiee's taunts distract him; obeys in silence with a nod of acknowledgement Lady Belligerent ...appears slightly confused as WookieeRage offers a genuine welcome*

19. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    A Dandelo sighting... in the Sith temple?? :eek:

Join us... or.... go back to the CCC and chill. :p

20. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    He should join us. :D

21. dragonsith13

Apr 3, 2005

22. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    *poisons Draconis' drink*

[face_whistling]

23. Dandelo

Dandelo SW and Film Music Interview Host star 10 VIP - Game Host

Aug 25, 2014
    Lady Belligerent Thank you for the welcome friend :D

*adds a mysterious liquid to my beverage that makes it bubble*

I am indeed no stranger to the dark-side of the force, being a sage it is my....duty to know all things force related.

I have had dealings with your Lord Insipid in the past, Sinrebirth a great deal of knowledge was past between us.

You might know of me in your Sith archives as Sistros AKA Lord Sinuous

24. dragonsith13

Apr 3, 2005
    Kaleesh-Cyborg

*Stares down at hopeful.

Slowly draws a ancient dagger across the armor of the hopeful, piercing.... gouging and drawing fluid and blood....

"You are bound to darkness now... the will of the Emperor and judgement of the Triumvirate. Slave to the High Lords, yet subservient to no one!!! You are an apprentice!"

*The ancient dagger is sheathed.

"You. Are. Mine now!"

*The air of darkness is pushed and funneled from Draconis into the young one.... offering an addictive sense of the power and vision of the path before the hopeful.

"Rise."

"Apprentice."

25. dragonsith13

Apr 3, 2005

Its already poisoned.

"you can't....."

Isley_27 and Lady Belligerent like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.