main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Sith Enemy Within

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Bro-cos, Jun 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fisto_My_Hero

Fisto_My_Hero Jedi Master star 4

May 30, 2005
    OOC: im sorry ive been away so long, but im back now YAY! oh come on sith in hiding why dont you give it another try dont leave!!:(

IC: Lord Binzuil

*glares at Zital*

"You are mistaken my friend. He is not as foolish as you may think. I can feel the force flowing through him and the dark side is also equally powerful with him.. You must trust him to take care of the crystal. even though he is not ready for the assignment right now, wait a little while and he will become imencely powerful... possibly more powerful than either of us..your apprentice, Renzil, shall become a Dark Sith Lord in the near future..I have foreseen it..."

2. Unit1-49

Unit1-49 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2005
    OOC:hay good to have you back :) shame about sith_in_hiding.
    IC:
    *Renzil stood in the citidel gardens, a ship flew by. *

"I'd better check this out"
    "Padawan's an unidentifide ship is waiting to dock i may need your help."

*Renzil and the padawan aproched the ship*

"please identify yourself"
    *no answer*
    "prepare to be boarded"
    *Renzil ignited his saber, so did the padawans. They forced there way though the door*
    "Who are you"
    *inside many sabers ignited*

3. Bro-cos

Bro-cos Jedi Master star 3

Jan 13, 2003
    *Zital heads towards his ship and gets in.His ship lifts off and flies out of the atmosphere.*

'I am coming back my friend, mmm I sense war, I sense death.'

*Zitals Ship enters Vorashes atmosphere. He gets out and stares at the fires infront of him.*

4. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005
    IC: Jayven

*Jayven and Renzil were fighting side by side blocking the unknown enemys strikes. there were atleast 20 of them surrounding them . too many for the few sith apprentices and masters that were striking back..striking wildly back at them jayven feels as if the others around them are moving much slower than her...she opens herself up to the force and lets the darkness consume her...creeping around her bones...she strikes down one of the attackers and he falls to the floor of the ship his head rolling down the ramp.a slight smile crosses jayven face as she sees it rolling away..out of the corner of her eye she see Renzil striking back at her attacker and her blade burns through the mans shoulder and cuts off his arm. he screams in pain..she laughs evilly at him. even though they may be in combat she stills enjoys the smell of blood...the rotting sight of death. the pain of others. she strikes wildly again and this time slices through a younger man and his torso becomes seperated from his body, squishing out blood..*

"Renzil! we must contact your master!! he will be able to help us defeat these savages."

*she runs to the exit of the ship and motions for Renzil to come wityh her*

*Renzil becomes slightly delayed while she chops another humanoid in half..then she turns and runs off with Jayven*
    *as they run down the ramp they here screaming behind them and the pick up their speed*

"go for the comlink in the main hall and contact master zital, tell him to bring more sith with him.. ill go to the other rooms and bring back more sith who are unaware of this battle going on...HURRY!"

*as Renzil turns and runs for the main hall Jayven turns to head off for the other chambers in the building to get more sith that are there.*

5. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    OCC: Are there Jedi on the ship?Do you need/want any more people?

6. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003

OOC: You may join

7. Unit1-49

Jun 7, 2005
    OOC: Renzil's a man read my profile
    IC
    *Renzil enters the crumbling hall, and franticly tries to find the commlink*

'Zital..Zital we need your help, we are being attacked, please send reinforcements, me and Jayven cannot hold up much longer'
    *No reply, the signal gradually fades away*

*Suddenly a huge explosion ripped though the hall*

'What was that. Those ships did'nt have any blasters...oh no'

*he ran outside to find swarms of star fighters*
    'Jayven man that gun and try to shoot down as many ships'

*as he turned, A shadowy figure swung his red saber at Renzil, He blocked and sliced the man's head clean off,

8. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    *Zitals ship entered Vorashes Atmosphere, followed by 50 Sith Masters Starfighters.

'What has happened, the rogues I feel, THE CRYSTAL!'

*Zitals Ship lands, he jumps out of the Ship followed by the other siths. Zital uses the force on the attackers. One turns to face him and uses lighting on him, Zital flies across, the area and hits a tree.*

'Ah,Renzil, Jayven get the padawans back into the Citadel, we can not afford any more losses. Sith masters take care of the remaining Rogue forces.'

9. Unit1-49

Jun 7, 2005
    *as Jayven and Renzil ran toword the fallen citidel blaster fire whistled past them. Renzil deflected shot's as Jayven and the padawans ran on*

'They just won't give u..'

*but before he could finish,he stopped,He had been hit in the leg. a pool of blood quickly began to form around him, his cloke was stained red, drenced with his blood.

10. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: You reall should expand on your story and have it more detailed. This story does have potential. I shall join.

Name: Mirage (mee-ra-gz)
    Species: Human
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 130
    Eye Color: Ameysht
    Hair Color: Dark Brunette (close to black)
    Overall build: Slender, athletic
    Clothing: Blacks, silvers, purples, form-fitting, velvets, leathers, gothic
    Tatoos/scars: A dark plum tatoo creates a mask upon her face with flame like patterns that swirl and covers from her eye brows to the middle of her nose. Black and dark purple flame tatoos swirl from her mask tatoo to her shoulders and all over her body.

Job: Gaurdian of the Crystal

Personality: clever,sedistic, witty, quick-minded, evil, tolerant, blood thirsty, vicious, brutal, compassionate, determined, dedicated, hard-working

Description(Of Life): Born into the Sith Order and the stories of the crystal led Mirage to even more difficult training as she would be a Sith and protect the crystal that changed people's minds and its great power. Devoting her life to protecting it has kept her mysterious from all the Sith but Zital. Zital she considers a close companion and respects him and what he's doing.Over the years Mirage has grown fond of Zital.
    Mirage knows scorcery as well and is a mixture of Wiccan with her being a part of the Sith order.

11. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005
    OOC: oh,, sorry i thought Renzil was a girl.lol my bad

*Jayven heres behind her someone moaning screaming in pain, she turns around.Renzil!!

"RENZIL!!! NOO!"

she runs back to renzil who is lying on the floor holding his bleeding leg in his hands trying to cover up the wound. the other padawans keep on running ahead of them. now it is just Renzil and Jayven..more attackers are coming up apon them. jayven quickly kneels down to renzil and lifts him up off the floor acting as a crutch, carrying him. together they ran, or in rinzels case limped, down the hallway dodging blasts that skimmed past them. infront of them the padawans were far ahead of them running quickly but not quick enough. a few of the blasts that missed jayven and renzil burned through one of the younger padawans and he screamed in pain then fell down to the floor blood dripping down his back...

Jayven was breathing so hard, carrying renzil was not easy..finally they reached one of the cell doors ran inside and with the force jayven moved a small computer which was sitting on a desk near the door and threw it against the door jammer. the door shut abbruptly. and outside many of the attackers were burning their lightsabers through. she hurried over to a dark corner of the room and layed renzil down slowly, then ripped off a part of her black cloak and tied it around his wounded leg to stop the bleeding. he moaned in pain as she did. jayven turned around as part of the door burned off and one of the attackers reached his hand through the door. she turned back to renzil, pressed her hand againsts cheeks and kissed his forehead..she was about to die and she could feel it flowing through her body, there were going to be to many of them... she slowly stood up and ignited her lgihtsaber.she had to protect Renzil as long as possible.

12. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: Can someone here give me a brief summary of what has happened now so then I might be able to start? Unless Bro tags me :)

13. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005
    OOC: well um the sith have this really powerful crystal hidden inside their temple and theyve just become under attack by an enemy (supposedly the jedi because theyve all got lightsabers and ect.) and renzil has become badly hurt so jayven has to protect him as long as she can or well until she dies which hopefully wont happen.lol. and Zital is coming to there rescue... um yeah i think thats about it. you should just like jump in whenever it seems like a good time i guess.:) and have fun too!

14. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: Thank you very much! I will jump in!

Mirage/ Sith Temple

Her amethyst eyes sprung open, and glistened, reflecting the crystal in her eyes. Mirage's eyes were very similar of the crystal's hue. As she had been hidden in darkness meditating and calling the force for her energy force, her senses screeched and shattered like glass as images of attackers were in the temple, with lightsabers, most likely the Jedi.

With a quick action Mirage was standing up, as she had been floating, meditating, bringing herself to focus and clear of emotions in order to control the force and her sorcery. Her truffle- colored hair swished around her bare shoulders, pale and gleaming, contrasting the background before her.

Mirage had katanas upon her back, and her lighsabers on her black, leather belt, with silver flame patterns. Mirage wore long, black gloves that just stopped at her shoulders. Her top was black and leather, a tube top, corset, crossing in the back. Her pants were of black leather with criscrossing patterns up her leg where her skin showed through. Her boots were long and black, lacing with the criscrossing pattern as well. The site of her was foreboding and mysterious.

Continuing to hide in darkness, Mirage awaited for the enemies to arrive around the crystal. Mirage held much prowess and would defeat her enemy and smear their blood upon the floors to show what happens to those who dare steal such power.

Mirage swept her arm in darkness and formed fog and mists, with an illusion of the crystal when really a hole into a firing pit was there. Mirage breathed calmly and knew she had nothing to report. Mirage had done this before and with all the training and work she was ready to fight anything.

Tag: Sith

15. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: Okay to help prevent confusion we all should post the character you're playing when it comes to a post and have your location at the top, for who knows how fast things will go and it helps people to see where everyone is. :)

16. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005
    IC: Jayven/ in a room with renzil badly wounded lying over in the corner/jedi coming through the door.too many for her to fight all by herself.

Jayven stared at the door as it become fire red from the lightsabers that were burning through it.. she could feel the heat growing from the door, and soon the attackers would be able to come through..she glared at the door consentrating all of her power and churning it around inside of herself mixing it with a darkness..she closed her eyes. and ignited her lightsaber..she reached out trying to grab any siths feelings with her own trying to contact anyone who may be able to help...she felt something... someone... somewhere.. she concentrated harder and tried to ignore the burning sounds of the door , the growns of Renzil and the shouts of the attackers outside...she concentrated....slowly with her powers reaching out her hand trying to grab the feeling of someone..useing her powers she whispered <<please, anyone who is there. come, we are endangered... help us...please...>>

17. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005
  18. Unit1-49

Jun 7, 2005
    IC:Renzil in room with Jayven
    *Renzil slowly opened his eyes and to the corner of his eye he could see Jayven*

'Jayven.. Please take my sabre if only one of us survive please let it be you, I?ve never meet anyone like you. and i wouldn?t won't you to die.'

'you have such a great future ahead i have foreseen it when i meet you,you have the making's for a great and powerful sith, but in a way I'd wish i would be there to see it..

*Renzil scream's out with pain*

'i will try to help you...i'v only just started to use force powers so i may be a bit rusty,i don't have the strength to use my sabre thats why i intrust it to you'

'what ever happens...i'm here...'

19. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    IC Zital

Zital/Sith Temple

*Zital cuts a rogue in half and runs into where the crystal is he turns to see Mirage, Zital points his Blood Red saber at her and smiled.*

'So, I thought I sensed someone strong'.

*Zital walked round the crystal case which shined from the burning sun.*

' Its good to see you again, my feelings towards you have not changed.

*A Rogue runs in and cuts Zitals arm off, Zital turns and throws him using his right hand, he turns to face Mirage and smiles, trying to hold back the pain.He turns his head towards the exit, he begins walking to the exit.*

'Lets..kick some ass.'

*Zital falls onto the floor, and begins to laugh.*

'Dont give up Mirage, go and save the sith race, this is a tuff move by the Jedi. We may need to leave here.'

*Zital uses force lightning to try and defend the crystal*

'*Cough* HURRY Mirage!'

Tag:Mirage

20. theObi-Wandance

theObi-Wandance Jedi Youngling

Jun 17, 2005
    OOC

sounds fun i'll join. beware the newbie!

Name: Junoce (joo-noh-cee)
    Height: 5'2
    Weight: unknown
    History:
    Brought up in the Jedi temple, she turned to the dark side at a young age. She concealed her new status for about a year until she was expelled from the order for two reasons:
    1. she fell in love with a fellow padawan
    2. she killed him after finding out he had no feelings for her

let's party.

21. theObi-Wandance

theObi-Wandance Jedi Youngling

Jun 17, 2005
    IC Junoce

Junoce stood with her back to the door. She heard the explosions, but she couldn't go. She was stuck making sure none of the padawans left the map room.

Why am I always stuck with the dumb kids? she thought.

OOC
    got to go. dang it.

22. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005
    IC: Jayven/ in the room with Renzil

she kneels down by Renzil again and gives him a slight smile as he hands her his light saber..."thank you..Renzil..."

she kisses him again.. but this time on the lips...and he responds back to the kiss.
    for a few seconds everything seems to slow down..

she slowly backs away from him seperateing her lips from his.."Renzil..i, i love you.."

he stares at her not knowing what to say..

jayven then gets up from her knees and things seem to speed up a bit faster..the attackers blast down the door. she quickly turns around to see an older jedi stepping through the reckage. she ignites both of her lightsabers. two red blades, so far against one jedi...she should be able to take him.. keep him away from renzil. guard him while he uses the force to attack them..

she glares at the jedi...

Jayven then charges at him with both light sabers aimed for him, one for his chest while the others pointing at his head.

she strikes

but somehow he was able to block both of her hits with his one blade. they pushed against eachother with there blades. his blue lightsaber and her red lightsaber coliding make a purpleish glow around them both. she glares at him evilly, making contact with his gleaming blue eyes...

she then overcomes the force he was pushing onto her and shoves with all her might against his blade. he goes flying back and hits the wall which is behind him, he gets knocked unconcious and lies there against the wall and floor. she turns towards the door as more jedi dashed through.

23. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Mirage defending the crystal around Zital

Mirage stared upon the floor where Zital's arm had fallen from being sliced off. She watched the smoke from his arm rising into the air. Her eyes saw through his smile to his pain. Mirage flipped over a corpse and she placed her arm upon his shoulder where his arm was sliced by a saber. With all her focus a green light glowed. With the force and sorcery the wound healed to flesh. Giving a sigh Mirage looked up into Zital's eyes and patted his back with a slight smile.

"Come, we have to get out of here. You let the others know we're evacuating. I'll take care of the crystal. I can manage," Mirage ran a hand through his hair for comfort and she looked upon the crystal.

With the right removal Mirage would have it in her ship and they would evacuate.

Mirage quickly whipped her head around with her hair twirling and she called back to Zital.

"Evacuate to Naboo. They wouldn't expect us to be in such a peaceful area. Disguise yourself, and I'll meet you there," Mirage watched a few incoming Jedi and her eyes glared, with the urge for blood.

Mirage was graceful but aggressive with her fighting. She let the Jedi make the first moves and with quick maneuvers and swings she swung and stabbed through flesh. Her katanas wore the blood of the enemies. Mirage's eyes glared and she looked a shadow to many. Mirage would only use sorcery and the force if it was necessary. She preferred blood to be spilt upon the floor in front of her eyes to have proof that they were rotting corpses.

Tag: Bro-Cros

24. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    IC: Zital near his ship.

As Zital ran he could see his new ship, the Banshee. He turned and smiled, at Mirage killing all of the Jedi's, he sent a Mental message to her.

'I still love you.'

He ran into the Ship and sat in the cockpit, and lifted a up the comlink.

'Alert, all Sith are to head to Naboo. You have your orders, Move.'

The Banshee lifted of and headed back to where the Crystal was and Mirage. He smiled as he saw it crumbling.

'Anyone call for assitance.'

He began firing at all the jedi, there blood splattered on his cockpit. Zital turned and ran to the back of his ship and opened the door.

'Quick get in, Mirage hurry, theres no time, get the crystal and come on.'

Tag: Mertroid

25. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005
    IC: Jayven

jayven heard over a loud speaker in the cell room of someone yelling into a comlink
    'Alert, all Sith are to head to Naboo. You have your orders, Move.'
    she turned to look at Renzil who was sitting down on the floor.
    "renzil, is that master Zital! he's here! "

she turned back to face the door as more jedi broke through. she ran at them, dogded their strikes, and slashed at them wildly. chopping them into peices.

"renzil! try and stand up to you feet. we have to move out of this room, and get to the nearest ship before every one leaves us stranded.!

more jedi jumped through the door, and swung their sabers at jayven. she duck underneath his strike and swung her own saber at the jedis legs. a powerful hit, he fell to the ground screaming in pain. she then lifted her saber high in the air and stabbed it through the center of his chest. she turned to face the other jedi and swung at him but missed. he then stabbed at her head in a downward motion, but missed and sliced partly through her shoulder. she screamed in pain as blood gushed out of her arm. and her anger within her become moreso stronger. she striked at him, and chopped his middle in half he fell to the floor ontop of the other fallen jedi... she then shut off her sabers seeing that no more jedi were coming through th blasted door, and covered her bleeding shoulder with her hand..she walked toward rezil who was struggling to get to his feet, his jaw was locked tight as he tried standing ingnoring the pain, failing to stand he fell back to the floor. she reached down to him with her hand, and pulled him up from the ground..

"come renzil, we must move quickly befor all of the sith leave us here." she pulled his arm over her shoulders once again acting as a human crutch. even though his weight pressed hard against her ingered shoulder she tried to ignore the pain. he was in much worse condition than she was and he needed her help. together they made there way out of the cell , and seeing no more attackers outside they ran to the landing port.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.