main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Sith Enemy Within

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Bro-cos, Jun 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Mirage by crystal evacuating with Zital

Mirage's katanas were drenched in blood, and the aroma of rotting corpses, blood, and skin saturated the air. It became difficult to breath in. Mirage's eyes turned to Zital as she had finished off the last of the Jedi that had come to attack. She nodded to Zital's command.

Carefully Mirage held her hand towards the crystal, violet sparks with green glowed from her hands as she broke the seal that gaurded the crystal through dark magic and the dark side of the force. The Jedi would never have been able to get into anyway. The crystal floated towards her hands, and she slipped it into a pouch on her belt.

Mirage flicked the blood of her katanas and headed into the cockpit of Zital's ship.

In there Mirage flipped her head up and down to straighten her hair out again. Her site was foreboding as she blended in with the dark scenery of Zital's ship. Her pale skin contrasted her dark tatoos all over her body.

Mirage sat down to where she found a seat and set her katanas upon the black, marble table in front of the seat that was a dark burgandy, the shade of blood. Mirage's chest rose calmly and normally as Mirage didn't need to use all of her energy against the oblivious, naiive Jedi. She pitied them for underestimating her and the other Sith.

Her eyes adverted towards Zital and her face was calm. She knew before he even gave her the mental message. She loved him too. It was interesting how their relationship went on and off. She never understood why, mostly because of their duties or something.

"When we reach Naboo we'll have that arm attended to and you'll have a new one," Mirage stated in an authoritative manner.

Tag: Bro-Cos

2. Bro-cos

Bro-cos Jedi Master star 3

Jan 13, 2003
    Zital with Mirage in the Cockpit of The Banshee.

Zital looked at his deformed Left arm, whereever he looked he would see severed limbs on the planets surface. He punched in the coordinates for Naboo and they entered Hyper Space. He stood and walked to the back of the ship and sat down. He lifted his lightsaber of his belt and began to clean it with rags coverd in the blood of the Jedi.

'My arm is fine, or whats left of it, You need not worry about me, for I fear for you alone.'

Zital put his lightsaber onto the blood stained seat on which he sat on. He walked back into the cockpit and Kissed Mirage on the head and sat back down.

'Hopefully the stupid minds of the jedi shall not track us here, we shall land near the gardens and await any Sith Followers to land.'

The Banshee entered the Naboo system and began to head towards the planet.

'It still looks disgusting from out here, its to clean.'

Banshee entered the atmosphere, the heat began to take of bit of the blood which stained the once shiny ship. As the Ship landed they both exited the ship and walked towards one of the small houses which lay next to the Sea and the gardens. Mirage and Zital walked in and Zital walks into one of the rooms and takes his shirt off and tries to clean it, with what ever is lying around.

Tag: Mertroid

3. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Mirage with Zital on Naboo

"You do not need to fear or worry about me. I have always taken care of myself. You need to have that arm fixed Zital. Believe me having a full arm to combat with is much more helpful. Fighting with one arm is not the best decision. It is quite foolish and suicide. It will not take much time to get a new arm. I will have meds come here, but first after disguising ourselves as civilians. Do not be stubborn. Things happen and we fix them and move on," Mirage spoke to him as if he were a child, as usual once in a while she did, in an authoritative manner.

Mirage looked upon the deformed arm and looked around the place. Mirage strolled along the marble floors, and she was a living shadow especially in Naboo with all the lights and colors. She was dark with purples and blacks.

Mirage headed up the extravagant staircase of gold and marble, with many curtains and flowers around. In Mirage's mind she thought to herself Goth woman vs.nature and shook her head.

Upstairs she found the master suite. Her heels clomped upon the floor, and she walked towards the mahogany wood closet.With both of her arms she opened the doors. Just as she knew it, there was plenty of outfits of the Nubian style. Mirage managed to find a dark, plum gown of velvet, which would go with her tatoos and not look suspicious. She would be an entertainer of somesort if anyone asked. Mirage chuckled to this, but knew it was worth it unless they wanted to be dead. Mirage grabbed a pair of dark, khaki trousers with a burgandy top with a leather vest. In the closet were cloaks. Zital would have the dark red cloak and she the purple.There were leather gloves as well. Mirage grabbed dark red ones for Zital. Mirage knew they would make this work, and she hoped that the other Sith made it here safely.

Mirage carefully headed down the staircase back to where Zital was lounging. She tossed the clothes to him with gloves.

"We can manage," Mirage gave a brief smile as she looked upon herself with the strapless gown, and surprisingly it sort of went with her style. Her curves showed, and she would always contrast her surroundings on bright planets.

Tag: Bro-Cros

4. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    Zital and Mirage in House.

Zital Stands and puts the stuff on and walks over to Mirage and runs his hand hrew her hair, and leans forward. There was love in his eyes.

'Kiss me, kiss me now'.

'I can no longer hold my feelings from you, I need you.'

He keeps his shirt off and smiles.

'The Sith shall be here soon and to hide my feelings I must.'

5. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Mirage with Zital in lakehouse on Naboo

Mirage sighed and loved his hands running through her hair. He was so strong but so gentle. He was a caring, outstanding man for being a Sith. Most were brutes, but a couple were not. Her eyes stared into his and she saw the love he had for her. She didn't need to look up into his eyes to know that.

"Zital, even if the others do not see it physically I will gaurantee you they know already about us. They are no fools," Mirage gave a soft smile upon her lips.

Mirage was amazed how gently he had told her to kiss him. He was not demanding, just hoping she would give what he wanted.

With a gentle maneuver Mirage had her hand upon his neck and brought his head down and placed her lips upon his warm, soft lips. She had missed his lips and love. He had a great amount of love and showed it so passionately. Who would have thought someone so aggressive and brutal in combat would show such compassion for someone.

Her eyes had closed and she was sure to give him a long, warm, passionate kiss. Her tongue searched his mouth and caressed inside. It was good to be back to this. She only thought in her mind You fool why does this keep going on and off and wrapped her arms around his neck.

6. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    Zital and Mirage in the Lake House

As they Kissed Zital said to her via the mental message, Never Never again, i shall keep you always, I promise.
    As they carried on kissing, Zital wrapped his arms round Mirage, and began to move his hand across her back. Then he saw in a vision, the Sith landing. He broke the kiss with his lover.

'There here, god I love you.'

Zital began to kiss her neck and then he got his shirt on and sat down, he lifted his lightsaber and attached it onto his belt. He looked at her and smiled.

'We shall get back to that later.'

He stood and put on his black cloak and put up the hood. As he walked outside he saw the ships landing, he walked towards the Council ship. The Ship had blood stains on it from the Battle Of Vorash.

'Before you worry the Crystal is safe, However I don't like keeping things from my Padawan and Mirage, even Jayven. If I go, If I die, Ill come back and kick your...'.

Stopped in mid sentence he walked back over to Mirage and kissed her, then smiled.

'i have to go, they want me to pose as a jedi. I shall be back soon my love.'

Zital turned held her hand and walked off. Before he headed to his ship he had his new arm in.

***AFTERWARDS***

Zital Headed towards his Ship the Banshee and he looked down at where Mirage was. As his ship lifted off. He saw the Sith Ship coming down threw the Blue Sky and the clouds. The Banshee entered space and headed to Courascant.

7. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Mirage on Naboo

Mirage was glad Zital listened to her that the other Sith were no fools as she had come back and kissed her. He was a great lover, and she knew he would do just fine posing as a Jedi. Her mind dwindled on how only he would act. They all knew how the Jedi acted, selfless, loving the living force, no thoughts of lust but only compassion for friends. If Zital acted how he did around her he would do just fine. In her mind she sent him a message Act like you do around me and they will not question you being a jedi Mirage watched the ship fly up and her arm was above her forehead as her hair rapidly blew in the air, and her gown blew in the wind.

Mirage was a sight to see as the sun shung on one side of her face and the wind rapidly blowing. She was an artistic painting.

Mirage thought in her mind how their relationship was. It was great and strong as they were able to focus on their jobs and hide their feelings in front of the enemy and others. The Sith had known of their on and off relationship, but the enemy didn't and wouldn't. The force was strong with them, and the darkside helped shadow over their feelings.

Mirage dedicated her life to the crystal and Zital secretly. She would protect all her fellow Sith and Zital. He always needed looking after, even though he was wise and powerful, he needed guidance once in a while.

As the ship was off, Mirage walked back into the immense building. Inside she looked upon the structure and amazed over it. She did appreciate each planet's different personality and how they all stood out from each other. Mirage walked up to a climbing vine of roses and smelled the sweet sense. The rose was the shade of blood. She placed her fingers upon it and pricked her finger. She watched the blood drip upon the petals. She then thought in her mind I'll shed however much blood I need to of me or from others to protect you Zital and Mirage locked that thought from others and gave a brief smile as she licked her finger with the blood.

Mirage gazed and admired the building and thought that it was not bad here. This was a good plan to hide here. In no time Mirage was back upstairs and made her way to the master bathroom. In there the dark, plum velvet fell upon the white marble, and Mirage stepped in the steaming water of the tub that was build in the floor. Candles and flowers were fragant and sweet. Anywhere Mirage went she was an artists's painting as she contrasted everything.

Mirage relaxed her muscles and cleared her thought, and sunk her head into the water.

8. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    As the Banshee entered the Planets atmosphere, he saw a landing platform, as the Banshee grew ever closer to the platform, Four ships were next to the Banshee. They led the ship down and Zitals ship landed. he exited the ship and saw cloaked figures walk towards him. He lifted his head and smiled.

'Masters , I am Jedi Master Zital, I must speak with the council, its urgent.'

One of the Jediwalked Zital towards the council chambers. Zital carried on smiling.As he walked threw the Jedi Temple, he thought how ugly it was, so many bright colours, made him sick. Yet he held it in, he went into the elevator and it began taking him up to the Chambers. Zital began fidling with his lightsaber he held it in his hand, as the door opened he enterd the Council Room.

'Masters, hunderds of Sith are now dead, you have accomplished what you wanted....'

Zital ignited his lightsaber, the council members looked shocked as there were only three of them, Zital thought he had the advantage.

'The Council shall fall.'

Zital span round and threw his lightsaber at the master on the far right, his head slid off his body. The two remaining Jedi stood and dived at Zital, Zital lifted his hand and began to choke them, he began to lick his mouth.

'Your blood shall dawn the age of the New Sith, You shall all die one day, one day soon.'

Zital began to laugh, as the two Jedi fell onto the floor dead, he smiled, and picked up there lightsabers. he walked out of the Jedi Temple, and headed to his ship. He took one of the Jedi's sabers and changed some of the functions so it would glow red. He walked past some flowers, he was going to step on them, but instead he picked one and walked back into the ship.

'This is for you Mirage, the light saber for you Renzil. i hope your safe my Old friend.'

The banshee took off and began heading to Naboo. He thought of how much he loved Mirage. His ship entered Naboos Atmosphere, Mirage could see the Ship flying towards the platform, The Banshee lands. Zital gets out and runs over to Mirage and kisses her long and Passionatly.

9. theObi-Wandance

theObi-Wandance Jedi Youngling

Jun 17, 2005
    OOC sorry lost my place. lot's happened in the past 24 hours.
    what's going on??????

Niki

10. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: Whoa Bro slow down a bit! You don't have to rush everything! :p

IC:

Mirage on Naboo

Mirage had been on the balcony along the lake. She had been there most of the day admiring the landscape thinking how the lake should be filled with blood of the Jedi and other enemies they had. The wind blew through her hair, and her senses keened to Zital slaying the Jedi in the council. Her mind showed her everything. She was surprised how gullible the Jedi seemed. She could not believe this. It must have been a trap to learn about Zital and the Sith. Mirage did not trust this. She wondered if the Jedi followed him to Naboo. She only hoped not. Zital would have sensed it and gone to another planet to not bring them to where the Sith were hiding.

As the ship landed, Mirage had watched Zital step out. He ran to her and had swung her in his arms. Mirage was surprised. Mirage wasn't that kind of person but she did not care. Mirage wrapped her arms around his waist and took in the kiss he placed upon her lips. He was amazing and extrodinary.

Mirage broke the kiss and looked up into Zital's eyes. Her hand rested upon the right side of his face.

"Always in a rush. You must learn to enjoy watching the corpses dying, take your time for who knows long we must wait until more enemies arrive. That is not here I hope. I hope no one followed you here. I think we all need to regain our energy and strength before another attack. I do not trust the situation either. It seemed too easy to slay the Jedi. They are up to something. We cannot underestimte them Zital. We cannot be arrogant and cocky now," Mirage was scolding him as she broke out of his arms and turned from him, staring out upon the sunset on the lake, revealing its reds, oranges, yellows, and purples.

Mirage had her arms crossed underneath her chest. Mirage wore a light, black, satin gown with spaghetti straps. Her curves showed and she wore her long, black, leather zip-up boots, and her dress had a slit to her midthigh where the length of her boots was revealed as well. They went to her midthighs.

Mirage then thought of Renzil and the others.

"Where are the others? We have not seen Renzil and Jayven. (Jayben not sure how you spell it)I am worried about them. I sensed terrible pain coming to them. They must be attended to," Mirage continued scolding and speaking with a little anger in her voice, it was low and aggressive, intimidating.

"Zital you must attend to the others. I do believe I know why us keeps ending and beginning, you focus too much on me and do not do your job. Go look after the others now. Find Renzil and Jayven. I am patient and will wait for you," Mirage started walking off with no turning to look back at Zital.

Mirage knew Zital would do what was right. Her mind was cleared and she felt relaxed. As she approached the sitting area by a fireplace with marble and dark red curtains, Mirage grabbed her katanas. They glistened in the fire's light and glinted as they had been polished and cleansed of the enemies' blood.

Mirage swung and created a dance with the swords and fire's light. She was mystical, and smoke with reds and blacks, greens, purples spun around her. She controlled her sorcery and force. Lightning circled around, a tornado of magic swirled around her body and followed her curves. Mirage had done this for a good amount of time and floated down to the seating area and lied down where she closed her eyes until Zital had done his duty.

11. theObi-Wandance

theObi-Wandance Jedi Youngling

Jun 17, 2005
    OOC thanks

IC

Where are they?Junoce wondered.

She had searched frantically for the two Sith masters Mirage and Zital. It had not been long since they landed on the planet Naboo. Now alone to view her surroundings, she stood on a balcony overlooking the waterfall. A small sprinkle was coming towards her but she quickly blew on it, turning it to ice.

Junoce had icy blue eyes, and snow white skin. The cold eyes were just an understatement to her saphire blue hair. Her appearance and her abilities earned her the unofficial title of the Ice Sith.

OOC

for later....

Name: Na-Ming
    Species: Humanoid
    Height: 5 ft
    Job: Jedi/Rogue
    Brief History: the childhood companion of Junoce, left betrayed when she turned to the dark side.

Niki

12. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: Oh Obi, hey I didn't see your posts until now. Well what is going on as you read my post you know the Sith are on Naboo and Zital and Mirage are talking now, etc... :)

13. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    Zital rubbed blood off his face and turned to walk back to his ship. He took his cloak off and placed it onto the Dark Chrome seat in his ship. He walked to the cockpit and sat down.

'Im coming my apprentice.'Zital said he took his Knife out of his pocket and stabbed it in his cloak and ripped it. He turned on the computer system and looked out of the cockpit.

The Banshee lifted off and flew to Vorash, the homeworld of the Sith. The old homeworld. The Ship entered Hyperspace. Zital stood and walked over to the back of the ship. He took his lightsaber and ignited it. 'Almost there, the Jedi slime.' Zital stood next to the Auto door and waited to see the planet, he looked towards the cockpit and could see the planet approaching as the ship exited hyperspace.

'Ok I have done this before.' Zital's Ship entered the atmosphere it began to heat up inside. He looked outside, until he could see the crumbling buildings. Zital kicked the back door and the air began sucking everything in the ship out throwing it towards the planet. With his lightsaber Still ignited, Zital jumped out and began hurtling towards the surface.

Bits of his skin began to flake off, as bits of the ship flew past him, he heard a explosion behind him and new his ship was toast. As he flew towards the Citadel he saw the ships door flying towards a piller, managaing to grab on he used it to slow him down. He jumped off and landed on the burning Citadel.

'Renzil, Jayven Im coming, hold on.' Some of the jedi still remained, throwing all of the bodies of the Sith onto a fire. Zital jumped down and cut one of the Jedi's head off. He did it with so much force, the head flew threw the air at a fast speed.

Three Jedi turned and looked at him. Zital smiled Evily. 'You don't know the Power of the darkside!'. He force pushed them. Zital could sense pain and suffering. He looked up and could see two up at the landing port. Zital force jumped up and dropped infront of them.

'I guess I was a bit late then.' Zital smiled and looked at his apprentice and Jayven. Zital looked at Renzil. 'So you look in a state come on lets get moving.' He turns and sees a ship.

Tag: Fisto_My_Hero and Unti1-49

14. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    OOC: BUMP

15. Fisto_My_Hero

Fisto_My_Hero Jedi Master star 4

May 30, 2005
    IC:jayven

jayven had renzils arm thrown over her shoulder and held him as he limped while she ran down the hallway. the blood gushing out of her shoulder was drenching renzils cloak, staining it with bright red. a dark figure jumped infront of them. jayven looked up at the towering figure, and her jaw dropped. then realizing it was Master Zital, she let out a breif sigh of releif. and smiled.

'I guess I was a bit late then.' master zital said grinning at the both of them. then looking at renzil he said, 'So you look in a state' renzil slowly lifted his head looking at his master 'come on lets get moving.' Zital, being much stronger than jayven, lifted renzil up off the floor and began to carry him to a ship in the distance. jayven allmost fell down to her knees when the weight was lifted off her shoulders. but, weakly, she ran behind them both. tripping over the fallen bodys of dead sith and jedi. they reached the ship and Master Zital quickly found the keypad to open the ship. pressing buttons, the door quickly opened, and they ran through.

16. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005
  17. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005
    OOC: and again BUMP...

these things go down to fast...

18. Unit1-49

Unit1-49 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2005
    IC:

*As Renzil got into the ship he sat in the nearest seat tring not to show his pain*

'I don't wish to be to much troble but i really think i need this seeing to'

*no one takes notice

*he turns to Jayven*

'If it wasnt for you i would be dumped on the dead pile,i owe you my life'

19. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    IC Zital/Jayven and Renzil in Zitals New Ship called the Ghost.

Zital turned to his new cockpit, he pushed some buttons and the back door closed. The Interior was a little different. The ship lifted off, it headed out of Vorashes atmosphere.

'So Jayven'Began to whisper. 'I know you like Renzil, your feelings are so clear.'

Zital smiled as the Ghost enterd Hyper Space.

20. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005
    IC: Jayven

staring at Zital, jayven shifted nervously in her seat..he new...she smiled at him innocently.

then turning back to Renzil she replied to what he said befor.

"well maybe not your life..but something allmost that big."

she smile.

"come now, lets go back to the medical station. ill take care of you, Renzil.."

she glanced at Zital who gave her a wink and nodded. she grinned

she then lifts him up of the seat which he was sitting on, throwing his arm over her shoulder one last time, and walking him to the back of the ship.

TAG: Unit1-49/Renzil

21. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Mirage on Naboo

Mirage watched everything before her eyes as she floated in the air, a few feet above the couch by the fire, where she lay floating, feeling the force flow within her blood. Mirage knew Zital would have no problems recovering Jayven and Renzil. Zital seemed to accomplish missions with ease. Mirage sighed and cleared her mind of all thought and brought herself down to a standing position upon the marble floor.

Mirage's eyes opened, and she walked forward, with her gown swaying upon her curves and trailing with the small trail. Most of her back was revealed, and the top drapped. Mirage was dark as the night. Sunset had left hours ago and night darkened all the hues on Naboo. Candles burnt, and incense filled the air. With being a Wiccan, Mirage had created a pentagram, protection circle for them with blood and black stones and orange candles. This was a hidden circle and no one would know. Mirage learned to hide the spells she cast such as this. If anyone were to attack the deaths would be catrostrophic to the enemies.

Heading down the stone stairs with statues of nude women and men with cloths upon their bodies, Mirage stood by a fountain still functioning with lights. She sat herself upon the ledge and waited for the Sith to return.

Tag: Bro-Cos, other Sith when you arrive on Naboo I suppose
    :)

22. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005
    IC: Jayven

back on the Ghost, Jayven layed Renzil down on a cot in the medical station. she sat down beside him and slowly rolled up his pants leg to his thigh so she could see the wound. it was a horrible cut, blood was smeared all over his skin. she got up from her seat and walked over to the sink to moistened a towel with water. as she did so she felt Renzils eyes watching her.. it sent a shiver down her spine. she turned back around and Renzil unlocked his gaze on her back and instead looked at his wound. she walked back over to the cot and sat down beside him. placeing the towel on his wound and slowly wiping away the blood off his skin. she heard him cringe in pain. she looked up at him and saw that his face was really tight..

"Dont concentrate on the pain Renzil..Think of something else..something that will take away the pain.."

He looked up at her..

TAG: Unit1-49/Renzil

23. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC; Okay I have no idea if Fisto my heroe or Renzil are brand new Role players but I'll give some advice and role playing tips, you only say what your character does, not other people's role playing character, it's no big deal tht that you said that Renzil looked up, but that is just for future reference :)

24. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005
    OOC: ok well ill take the tip.thanks :)

25. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005
    OOC: my friends, i shall see all of you in about a week cause im leaving for missouri tomorrow .hmm lets hope i dont get so incredibly behind in this thread lol. some one needs to take over the character of Jayven while im gone.if anyone would like to that is..i wont be here so if you would like to, just go ahead and start playing her.. its fine by me :) cya my beloveds

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.