main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Sith Enemy Within

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Bro-cos, Jun 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bro-cos

Bro-cos Jedi Master star 3

Jan 13, 2003
    OOC: Ok Fisto_My_Hero I will take on your character, It will be a great chance to develop your Relationship, with Renzil.

2. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: We'll miss ya!

3. Unit1-49

Unit1-49 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2005
  4. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Mirage on Naboo

Mirage continued waiting. She strolled along the stone paths and looked around at the scenery around her. The flowers were fragant, and the moonlight shung upon them. Her shadow trailed behind her, and the water was smooth and flat. Mirage looked around, her eyes searched everywhere to see if anyone was around. Mirage turned her way back to the lake. As Mirage closed her eyes she searched deeply within herself with the force and her sorcery. Slowly Mirage put a foot out upon the lake. Mirage's arms were down by her sides, and she strolled not far out onto the lake. Mirage spun with smoke and the stars. It was a site to see.

Mirage called upon nature and everything around to guide her and to bring Zital and the others back soon and safely. Mirage after a bit stopped her sorcery and was back waiting for them. Shortly they would be back.

Tag: Bro-Cos, Other Sith

5. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
  6. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    IC Zital In ship with Jayven and Renzil.

As Zitals ship flew threw the clouds of naboo, Zital could sense terrible things. As the ship came towards the buldings, it landed, they all stepped out to see all the other Siths.

'Renzil Jayven, Were here.' Jayven carried Renzil out and placed him on the floor. Zital stood behind them.

'Ok you two, go and see someone about those wounds, I have to go somewhere.' Zital walked towards one of the buildings and sat down on one of the chairs and put his hands in his hands.

7. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Mirage on Naboo

Mirage had seen the ship coming in to its landing. Mirage stood up from a bench of metal and wood and started heading towards where Renzil, Jayven, and Zital would be. It hadn't taken them too long to get back. Mirage had only been meditating the whole time, so she had patience.

As Mirage saw the ship she watched Renzil and Jayven head off. She sensed their pain and knew exactly where they'd be going. Her eyes adverted to her side and she looked about for Zital. He was obviously around.

Mirage's hair swayed and her eyes glowed. The shadow of a woman figure approached Zital, sitting on a bench, with his head in his hands. Mirage walked normally and sat down beside him. She made no attempt to get his attention. She sat there with her hands on her lap and she waited for him to finish his thinking or whatever he was doing at the time.

Something troubles you Zital, I can feel your tension Mirage spoke into his mind as that'd be a less disturbing way to start talking to him.

Tag: Bro-Cos

8. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    Zital sitting next to Mirage.

Zital stared Mirage.

'Nothing, is the matter.' Zital stands and looks down at her. Then up.

'Im just happy to be home. Zital sat back down and put his arm round Mirage.

Zital began to think more.

Tag: Mertroid.

9. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Mirage with Zital on Naboo

Mirage stared at Zital. She knew he was lying to her. She knew him so well.

"Zital, I know you sensed some danger, or something around. I don't know but I just have this feeling you are sensing danger and evil approaching or about. You just need to tell me. I see a lot is on your mind," Mirage wanted Zital to say whatever was going on.

Her eyes stared at him with understanding and patience. She moved from his arm that was around her and waited for his answer. If he didn't say anything this would not be good. He had nothing to fear when he talked to her. Mirage really didn't talk to the others and was trustworthy.

10. Unit1-49

Jun 7, 2005
    IC: renzil with jayven arriving at the med staion

*renzil, still being carred by jayven looked around at collosal staion he then stairs at jayven*

'jayven, put me down i think i'll be able to manage from here on'

11. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: Since Bro-Cos is not around I'll post as Jayven for now and Mirage

Jayven at the medical station with Renzil

"You're more injured than you realize Renzil. You need attention. Once we reach someone then they'll take it from there, but for now, I am looking after you," Jayven gave a slight smile to Renzil to keep him maybe in a better or higher mood than he was now.

Jayven hated seeing the pain in Renzil's eyes. This is not what he was supposed to look like. Renzil didn't deserve this. She let her mind wander to other things to not think of his pain as with the force she felt it greatly.

Jayven was approached by a medical officer and she still held Renzil.Her mouth didn't need to say anything for the man in a suit of blue to call over others. A floating plank approached them and the man spoke calmly.

"We'll let you know how he is after a while," the man said as Jayven watched with worried eyes as Renzil was placed upon the plank and floated off to a room.

Jayven's heart raced as she watched her friend in pain leave. She could not sit with the emotions rushing through her. Water brimmed her eyes and she shook them away as she knew she had to be strong for Renzil

Tag: Unit1-49

12. Unit1-49

Jun 7, 2005
    IC: Renzil in med staion being transported to a room

As renzil was parted from jayven the pain became even worse, he could see that jayven was trying to be strong, she had been thougt to much and he just led there being his usless self wacthing her almost die to protect him, he owed her his life but somehow is didnt feel as thougt it was enough.

That made him feel worse

'i don't deserve to be here i should of died'

13. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Jayven at the Medical Center on Naboo

Jayven had totally forgotten about her own wounds as a woman in brown and black leather approached her with worried eyes.

"Excuse me miss but you need some attending to," as Jayven looked down upon the dry blood on her body and her tattered robes.

Jayven made nothing of it. Her eyes looked up at the woman and the woman left as she saw the glare in her eyes. Jayven was worried more about Renzil. Jayven knew some healing and would tend to herself later. Jayven was stubborn now as she paced continually grasping her hair in fustration and worrying.

How could this happen? What happened to the Sith being so strong? Where did we go wrong? We should not be this injured. I swear the Jedi will pay. I'll shed more blood then they did on Renzil and myself Jayven gritted her teeth as she then had whipped into someone.

It was Mirage. Jayven was disconcerted and looked at Mirage's understanding, compassionate face, her eyes told everything. Mirage was a site to look upon and she began to calm down as Mirage continued to stare upon Jayven's exhausted face

"It's alright Jayven. I sense you're fustrated and seek revenge. Just remember when you go into battle, don't let your emotions flood over you reasoning. You need complete focus and all the energy centered in yourself. I do understand where are you coming from. In time the Jedi will perish. Don't you worry, patience my friend," Mirage placed a hand upon the side of Jayven's face and gave a brief smile as her thumb caressed her face.

"Come, it will be a while before Renzil is healed and fixed by the medics. For now I will tend to your wounds, and don't be stubborn. If you expect to live for Renzil you need some healing yourself," Mirage put an arm around Jayven and led her on

Jayen listened to Mirage's words and took them in. Jayven couldn't bear herself at the moment and went into tears. She did let her emotions get over her. She sucked it up and shook it off. She nodded to Mirage's words and appreciated her help and kind words.

"Let's go Mirage. I can't help myself worrying over Renzil,"Jayven stated

"He'll be fine. They're professional and know what they're doing. We'll be back within an hour and they should be done. For now, we tend to you," Mirage smiled as she then walked beside Jayven outdoors to the center of Naboo where the palace was big and wonderous.

Mirage stood up as she led Jayven to sit. Mirage breathed and closed her eyes as she placed her hands on Jayven's shoulders. Light glowed from her hands as Mirage moved all the pain Jayven suffered to herself. Mirage gasped as she saw the pain Jayven experienced. It was amazing that she and Renzil survived. As Mirage took in the pain, with her sorcery and healing skills she mended Jayven's skin and repaired. New skin formed and the blood returned to flowing and Jayven was healthy again. Mirage moved her hands from Jayven as she then knelt down on the ground as healing always exhausted you, and Jayven went through more pain than Mirage ever had

Jayven sighed and looked upon herself. Mirage had done a better job than she ever could. Jayven was amazed of Mirage's power and looked upon herself. Jayven all of a sudden felt dirty.

"I think I need a washing now," Jayen chuckled as she felt more energy and better

Mirage smiled to Jayven's comment and they headed off back to where Mirage and Zital had been staying

14. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    Zital In Quarters.

Zital stood and picked up his lightsaber, placing it into his black belt. He put his cloak on, it had blood stains on. he looked on worried, walking towards a window he lifted his hands onto his face and wiped sweat away from his eyes.

'The Calm before the storm, something is going to happen, its just something I feel.' Zital wondered to himself, he could see the Horizon before him. Its was a golden colour which made his eyes shine brightly. He turned and walked over to his bed. He looked up and smiled and sent a mental message to Mirage saying.

'Mirage I must speak to you in private. Its urgent.' Zital stressed with heat, he took his cloak off and his shirt. His skin was soft and shined bright by the Sun. He stood and stood next to the door.

Tag: Mirage

15. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Mirage on Naboo with Jayven

Mirage received Zital's mental message immediately. Her eyes turned to Jayven and watched as Jayven smiled, knowing that Mirage had to go. Mirage gave a brief smile and turned from her friend and strolled along the stone and marble floors. Her feet clomped upon the ground, her hair waved and swayed smoothly upon her bare back.

Mirage held her dress up as she headed her way up the grand, amazing staircase of black marble and gold railings. She looked towards the right and found Zital standing at the mahagony, ornate door. His shirt was off and he looked amazing. His abs and muscles ripped across his body. She breathed calmly and headed up to him.

"You called," Mirage awaited for his response as her eyes stared into his, taking him in as much as possible.

Tag; Bro-Cos

16. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    IC Zital with Mirage In quarters.

Zital stood and looked at her and smiled.

'Oh Mirage, I have waited for the storm to calm. Now that we are together.'Zital hugged her and began to kiss her neck. Running his hands threw her hair.

Tag: Mertroid

OOC: Im going to carry on as Jayven ok Mertroid.

IC Jayven walkin to Med Station.

As jayven walked threw the great Halls she could see the Med station growing ever closer.

'Oh Renzil, I must...' Jayven began to run into the medstation. She looked at Renzil Laying on a bed. She bent down and kissed him on the lips.

Tag: Unit1-49

17. Unit1-49

Jun 7, 2005
    IC: Renzil in med room with Jayven

he slowly opened his eyes to see jayven kissing him Passionately, he responded, after a while there lips parted.

'what was that for'

for a long time they stared into each others eyes, time seemed to stand still everything around them stopped it was the best moment in his life.

18. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Mirage on Naboo with Zital

Mirage removed herself from Zital and looked up at him. Mirage was amused and then not. She stood still before him and took in every detail, every rippling muscle and curve on his face and body. She was pleased, but wondered what was happening to him.

"I'd say this is a different way of needing to speak, body language, but I am worried about you Zital. I do hope you can keep your focus and not worry about me all the time when it comes to missions and doing what we must. We must all make sacrifices. Do not be in any rush to see me. We've gone through many situations like this and you need to be able to stand on your own two feet now. I can help you, but not all the time," Mirage wanted to get things clear in his head.

Mirage knew it was somewhat painful to talk to Zital like this, but she cared for him deeply and knew what her duty and job was. They were part of the Sith Order and needed to look out for each other. Her heart raced to stand in his presence, but she could not be a fool and let this take over her mind and thoughts. They needed to be serious and aware of what was happening around them.

"I do apologize if it seems I'm scolding you constantly but I have my duty to protect the Sith, look out after all of you, and then the other duty of preventing the wrong hands getting a great power that no one individual or group deserves," Mirage kept staring at him with no emotion upon her face.

Mirage's arms hung by her side and the night continued to glow and glimmer. Mirage did wish to go right into his arms now, but she needed to speak with him before he'd be gone again and working on another mission and perhaps die from thinking about her. Mirage wanted Zital to be clear headed and focused.

"I just want you to be able to focus Zital and be that leader that we know so well," Mirage was closer to him now, still staring and making sure he was paying attention to her words and not her body now.

19. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC; UP!

20. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    Zital stared at Mirage with Passion in his eyes. He took her hand.

'Mirage I can here, what you are saying, nothing will stop me from destroying the Jedi, i just need time for us. i don't want to go and fight someone, I love you more then anything. Your hands are so soft.'

Zital took her hand and placed it on his chest.

'Your hand warms my cold blood up, just for now let us be together and not worry about the pathetic Jedi.'

Tag: Mertroid

21. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    BUMP!!!!

22. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Mirage on Naboo

"You cannot underestimate the Jedi Zital, they're smarter than you think. They might be posing to be ignorant but I wish you could see past that. The Jedi will come hard and eventually get the best of us if we are arrogant and cocky. Just be careful," Mirage warned Zital again.

Mirage breathed and waited for Zital to take the words in. She looked upon him and then brought her hand around his neck and pulled him gently into a kiss. Mirage was taking Zital's words in and enjoyed the time she had with him before they would be busy and off battling again. They needed some time alone.

23. Fisto_My_Hero

Fisto_My_Hero Jedi Master star 4

May 30, 2005
    OOC: hello my dear friends...i am back..yay..no not really a yay, but yeah.. just to let everyone know i had a fabulous time in missouri. (besides the points that i have a bad sunburn, bruises, im all scratched up, im rather depressed now that im back home, and i feel like im about to die...but besides that it was great..) its nice to see everyone here on the RPs again and i guess ill take back the part of playing Jayven Ryyl...

IC: Jayven in the room with Renzil.

Jayven just looks at him not knowing what to say.
    she leans forward and kisses him again, running her fingers through his hair and hugging him intensly.
    she then leans back and just stares into his eyes. she couldnt help from holding back her tears.. he was allright and, oh, did that mean so much to her..
    "renzil, i was so worried about you... i didnt know if you were going to make it..."
    she glances down at his leg which is bandaged up in white cloths.then looks back into his eyes.
    "are you going to be ok..?"

TAG: Unit-49

24. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    Zital with Mirage

Zital and Mirage were kissing for a good few moments, then Zital breaks the kiss and steps back. He walks over to a wall and punches it leaving a dent in it. He turns round and smiles at Mirage.

'Mirage I have something to say to you, something I should have told you a long time ago. The thing with that Dark Crystal is, there is more then one, atleast there will be.'

Zital picks up the crystal which is lying on the ground as he lifts it up it glows black. He puts it in his pocket.

'There is a Jedi stronger then any Sith, The Jedi Council feared this Jedis Strength fearing for the well being of all things. This Jedi was so strong he could destroy Cities just by waving his arm. The Only way to destroy this Sith is with One Person, the person who could Wield the Power of the Crystal and use its power to Destroy this Powerful Jedi. Its funny they called it. 'Powly' My parents before me were powerful Siths, they were lets say the Crystals Chosen one.'

Zital walks back over to Mirage and holds her hand.

'Mirage my parents Hid once they destroyed this Monster. And the Jedi were quiet once more. This uprising could only be caused By Powly, he is back.

He hugs Mirage for a few moments smelling her hair.

'Every time he is killed he comes back. Renzil and Jayven dont no this, but I love you. I hate the Jedi more then anyone but if this Jedi destorys the Sith I will destroy every single Jedi. There is still time , for it will take him a while to work out where we are. Till then lets cherish every moment'

Zital was still keeping something from Mirage but, he hid the secret he would not tell well. He Kissed Mirage's Neck.

Tag: Mertroid.

25. Fisto_My_Hero

Fisto_My_Hero Jedi Master star 4

May 30, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.