main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Sith Enemy Within

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Bro-cos, Jun 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bro-cos

Bro-cos Jedi Master star 3

Jan 13, 2003
  2. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: Welcome back Fisto My Heroe! Glad you enjoyed yourself in Missouri! :D

Mirage had some questions in her mind about Powly. She wondered how he could come back to life, and she was surprised that the black crystal had been in a wall in this very building. Obviously Zital knew this place quite well or something. Mirage wouldn't argue tonight, but in the morning she would find out more as she knew him too well and how he hid things from others.

Mirage wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her body against his to feel the heat of his. The night rolled on and eventually they were asleep. Their love was powerful and exilirating. Her arm lay upon his chest and her hair flowed out as her eyes were shut and she breathed calmly.

Tag: Bro-Cos

3. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    Zital with Mirage in room.

Zital got of the bed and walked over to the window. He could see the calmness outside.

'Renzil....Jayven. Oh Mirage.' Zital turned to see if she was still asleep. She was. He walked over to the door and put his cloak on. He wandered on the streets of naboo. Staring at the Sun Rise. The birds flew by him.

'I cant keep hiding things from her. Damn it Parents, dad why did you let mum do it. Why did you let mum become that monster. WHY!' Zital shouted, he knelt down on the street.

'I cant tell Mirage what will happen to me, it would kill her. I can not risk that. I shall destroy Powly.' Zital turned and ran back to Mirage. He could see her still asleep. He walked over to her took his cloak of and got back into bed. He kissed Mirages hand, then her lips.

Tag: Mertroid

4. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Mirage on Naboo

Mirage breathed and her right arm was lying by her face, and she was peaceful, the most peaceful that she ever was as during battle she was a vicious, brutal, deadly shadow spilling blood upon the streets. Her tatoos stood out and traveled all through her body, the flame like patterns. Her skin was pale and the sun shun upon her as she felt warm lips touch hers. Mirage sighed and turned into Zital's arms. She continued to rest as the day would be busy.

Tag; Bro-Cos

5. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    Zital with Mirage

The blue sky lept into there room. Zital got of the bed and put his cloak on. He smiled and walked out of the room. He walked round and threw the buildings touching the walls, knowing they will be destroyed anyway. He walked past people who stared at him and pointed. A man walked over to him and pushed past Zital but Zital didn't care. He had delt with pain his whole life. He was just so in love.

'The Sun just what I need.' Zital stared at the sun and the birds flying past.

tag: Mertroid

6. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Mirage had awaken. She blinked her eyes as everything in her site was blurry at first. Her head moved towards the balcony where the sun was shining and the water was still and clear. Mirage stretched and she kept the sheet around her body. Her shoulders were bare and she moved her hair to her back. Mirage stood up and headed over to the walk in closet of mahogany and oranate images of women and men carved into it. Mirage selected a simple outfit and changed.

Mirage was in a grey halter that was light and thin. The top draped around the chest and was elegant. She had a silver, metal arm band that swirled up her right arm. She wore black, velvet, loose pants and she moved towards the balcony. She looked for Zital and moved her hand to her eyes as the sun was bright as ever. There was a light breeze and the fresh air was relaxing

Tag: Bro-Cos

7. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    Zital Yawned and Stretched he turned to see Mirage on a balcony. Zital began to run towards her, He force Jumped and landed next to her. As he landed he could sense something terrible.

'We are going to war.' Zital looked up at the sky and saw Ships coming towards the planet. 'Mirage get your weapons ready, Im going to go and get jayven and Renzil, and anyone else.' Zital jumped of the balcony and began to run, he could sense where Renzil and Jayven were, Zital sped up as he could see them together. He stopped right in front of them.

'I hope you two aren't getting, up to anything. Anyway My apprentice, take Jayven and go round all of the Siths. We are now at war.' Zital turned back round and began to walk to the Sith Lords awaiting orders.

'Go dont just stand there, the Jedi have found us. Prepare the Starfighters, for lift off.'

Tag: Fisto_My_Hero, Unit1-49

8. Fisto_My_Hero

Fisto_My_Hero Jedi Master star 4

May 30, 2005
    IC:

Jayven turned from Zital and took Renzils hand in her own..

'come Renzil, we must go prepare for battle.'

she saw Zital behind them who was allready running in the opposite direction, going to warn the other sith there on Naboo. she looked back at Renzil.

'do you think you shall be able to fight the jedi? youve been walking alot better recently, and actually running somewhat.'

TAG: unit1-49

9. GUNRI_SMBRE

GUNRI_SMBRE Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 2, 2005
    ooc: I hope it is alright that I join.

Name:Darth Rikness

Race: Human

Sex: Male

Height: 6'1

Weight: unknown

Job (Guard of the Crystal, Sith Master):

Personality: Evil, powerful in the Darkside of the force, and very wise.

weapons: dual red light sabers

Description(Of Life): Gunri Smbre was Born on the planet of Dantooine. His parents were killed by a group of sand men. His uncle Jedi Master Haru Tyvan took him in and began training him to be come a Jedi. After his Training an many battles against the empire. He killed his uncle an became the apprentice of Sith Lord Darth Titan. He a hated the Jedi and their code very much. He Then was known as Lord Darth Rikness.After killing thousands of Jedi and completing his Sith training. He became a Sith Lord and took over his master's Sith Acadamy after his master had passed away from old age. He and his new apprentice Darth Darkdays now travel the galaxy raging war on the rebellion and the Jedi.

10. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: We could always have more people here, you're quite welcome :)

11. GUNRI_SMBRE

Jul 2, 2005
    OOC: Thanks I will enter my charcter when the story continues.

12. Fisto_My_Hero

Fisto_My_Hero Jedi Master star 4

May 30, 2005
    OOC: hello Gunri, its nice to see people joining in on this RPG still. im sure youll enjoy it. ;)

13. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Mirage on Naboo

Mirage's eyes fell upon the ships coming in. She wondered how they were found so easily. Mirage was right that they were intelligent. Mirage did not wish to go to war so soon. Many would die, and she would hate the innocent civilians to perish because of this. There was nothing she could do and she knew they had to fight. This war would last a long time. Mirage had slipped on some heeled, lace up black boots. Mirage grabbed her weapons and put on some black, form-fitting armor on her arms and torso. Her hands were gloved now and she looked to Zital.

"This will not be easy, and remember what I said, do not underestimate them or be arrogant. We must be prepared for anything," Mirage said calmly as she embraced him and kissed his lips before they would fight.

Mirage broke the kiss and turned towards the skies. She raised her arms up and closed them. Instantly the clouds went gray, and lightning and thunder rose as she twirled and formed four tornadoes. Her sorcery was at work and she continued the storms to already shut down many of the Jedi's ships.

Tag; Bro-Cos

14. GUNRI_SMBRE

Jul 2, 2005
    A sith starfighter comes from the shadows shooting down some of the remaining ships. "I sensed the sith here would need my help", says Darth Rikness. He then lands on the platform to meet the others and join the fight. He steps out from ship he is wearing a blackrobe, and his skin an hair was a pale white. he had a scar across his right eye.

15. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Mirage on Naboo

Mirage looked upon the man. His hair was snow white and his skin was pale like hers. He had a scar and had fired down more of the ships. She knew right away that he was a Sith and very powerful. She recognized who he was after hearing of many stories.

"Darth Rikness, glad you could join us. I have had many stories about you. I am pleased to finally make your aquaitance," Mirage bent her head down in acknowledging him and turned towards the other Sith.

Tag: Rikness, Zital, Jayven, Renzil

16. GUNRI_SMBRE

Jul 2, 2005
    IC:

Darth Rikness calls upon an insubstantial amount of force and directs it towards Mirage, causing her to turn and rise off the ground before him completely immobile with arms pinned at her sides. Darth Rikness speaks: "I am content to receive your greeting, but I hold total and unerring obedience above such simple pleasantries. Now to the business at hand. What information do you have for me? Before you answer, think on my intolerance for speaking of useless rumors. I insist all information to be 100% confirmed before you bring it to my attention."[face_skull]

17. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    IC:

Zital walks over to Darth Rikness. He force pushes him to the floor.

'Dont you ever do that again, or I shall kill you.' Zital ignited his saber.

'You may have heard of me.'

18. GUNRI_SMBRE

Jul 2, 2005
    IC:

*Darth Rikness eases up and backs away from the clearly violent yet obviously confused being. For to attack someone so highly powerful in the force shows less thinking and more bravado.*

"That was a very bad idea, I did not come to fight you or her. She approached me and I required information. Her greeting was taken as an offer to provide my master's favor. You will experience your wrong doing in painful ways."

*Darth Rikness ignites his dual crimson lightsabers & takes a menacing stance.*

"I do not know of you, but I know your style. I've seen it in many amateurs. I shall give you a free lesson in pain. Your punishment begins now."

*Darth Rikness uses a sizable amount of the force and overloads Zital's lightsaber causing the power cell to erupt in a ball of plasma severely burning his arm.*
    [face_skull]

19. TITAN-511

TITAN-511 Jedi Youngling

Jul 6, 2005

Name: Darth Titan

Height: 5'11"

Weight: Unknown

Job: Sith Master

Personality: Intolerant & Demanding

Description(Of Life): I am Darth Titan,
    I have lived and died a thousand times in as many ways.
    I am intolerant of stupidity brought on by lack of training and especially emotion.
    I will not lose to an inferior mind, it is not possible. It is not wise to try if you do not
    possess said mind. I am an artist in my cruelty. I am Darth Titan, stand clear or suffer.
    Beware, you may suffer regardless of your caution.

[face_skull][face_skull][face_skull]

20. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    Zital stared at his arm, burning red. He lifted his head towards Darth Rikness, Zital's eyes began to go black. He lifted his arms and the ground began to shake.

'You dare attack Lord Zital my wrath you shall now face.' Zital's voice grew ever darker symbolising he was growing ever angrier. Using the force he lifted Darth Rikness' lightsabers away from him. Zital clenches his left hand fist and watched Rikness' lightsaber fall to the ground.

'Powerful you are, long way to go you still have.' Dark lighting began to go round Zital as he lifted his Left arm in the air. Creating a massive Force ball. He throws it at Rikness forcing him into a wall. The force ball was like pad locks. Rikness was stuck to the wall.

'I could, tell the Council what you are doing and I think they would approve of your demise. But noone and I mean noone touches my girl.'

Zital turns to see Mirage he runs over to her. He touches her cheek. And faces the Jedi killing Sith.

'Rikness, there is something bigger then our petty quarel like Powly, you can help me or die by me. Its your choice but decide quickly.' Zital looked at Mirage.

'I love you.... Never let my spirit die....' Zital begins to run threw the Siths, trying to reach his ship. He began to send a mental message to Renzil.

'Renzil, take care of Mirage.' Zital had a tear down his face. As he walked into his ship, he thought of all the great times he had with Mirage. He walked into the Cockpit of the ship. All he could see was lightsaber being flung about.

'Infact Renzil, if she tries to come let her come. I want her to be there, when it happens.' Zital stares up into the sky, the ship is still on the ground. Zital still hasn't brought up the courage to lift the ship off yet.

Tag: Mertroid & Renzil.

OOC: Please people could you remember that phrase. 'Never Let my spirit Die' its going to be very important in the story.

21. TITAN-511

TITAN-511 Jedi Youngling

Jul 6, 2005

OOC: I left a few things out of my introductory BIO, here they are:

Sex: Male

Race: Unknown (I am wrapped in an unbreakable self-sustaining Force Fog, my appearance remains forever
    hidden from view.

History: I died several years ago from old age, my essence was taken by mysterious beings from afar and engineered into a non-caporeal being with a humanoid-like form. I have sought out my former apprentice to get a feel of the current power the Sith possess. I have traced by old friend to Naboo, a planet on which a lot of past events have taken place.

[face_skull][face_skull][face_skull]

22. GUNRI_SMBRE

Jul 2, 2005
    ooc:

Hey are we still doing this rpg or not. If we are not I would like to know so I can move on. I am probly going to start my own. An sorry but I am begining to think this is not well thought out.

23. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    OOC: Yes Now post Please. This stroy is furging on the end.

24. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: This did move way too quickly yes, it shall be developed more the next one I hope

25. GUNRI_SMBRE

Jul 2, 2005
    Ooc: would anyone of the two people that Bro_Cos has tagged please post so we can get this rpg goin. If you want me to start it back up just ask. I want to get through this. so when I make my own rpg I can commit my full attention to it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.