main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Sith Enemy Within

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Bro-cos, Jun 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Mirage adverted her eyes to Zital. He was quite inferior to Rikness, and he was acting childish again. She stopped in front of Zital and stared at him with disappointed eyes.

"Zital he meant no harm. You know how the Sith act. Get over yourself and relax. If he wanted to kill me I would've been dead already. Breath and listen to what he has to say. We cannot fight amongst ourselves when the Jedi are about. They could easily take the advantage of us. Now act like a Sith lord and stop worrying about me. Love isn't everything," Mirage spoke with an aurhoritative voice.

Mirage stood firm and an arms length away from Zital. She could not believe how she had to treat him many times. She stood her ground and hoped this humiliation would calm Zital down.

"I apologize for this foolish behavior Rikness. Please ignore it," Mirage turned her face towards the man who stood tall and contrasted his surroundings as well.

Tag: Rikness, Bro-Cros

2. Bro-cos

Bro-cos Jedi Master star 3

Jan 13, 2003
    Zital turned and stared at Mirage then Rikness.

'Whatever, Im sorry Rikness. Now Mirage I have to go.' Zital began to walk to his ship as he walked he dropped a ring on the floor. On it, it had a heart with two eagle's beside it. He stepped into the ship. 'Are you two coming, or not.' Zital walked in and sat down at the cockpit. Staring out of the cockpit of the ship. He was still trying to find the courage to tell Mirage the truth.

Tag: Mertroid, Rikness

3. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
  4. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Mirage had seen the burn on Zital's arm and knew it needed attending too. She felt sympathy for Zital and understood where he was coming from, but he was not acting like a Sith Order. He was focusing more on the two of them. Mirage knew exactly why things were on and off between them. She knew she would have to leave him again in order for him to focus and be the Sith lord she knew he had potential to be.

Mirage headed inside the ship and watched Zital staring out, sitting there grasping his arm. She sat down beside him and moved his hand gently from his arm.

"Here I'll attend to that," Mirage said calmly and quietly as she looked at the damage on his arm

Tag: Rikness, Bro-Cos

5. GUNRI_SMBRE

GUNRI_SMBRE Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 2, 2005
    OOC: Sorry it took me so long to post, storms knocked out Internet connection.

IC:

*Darth Rikness nods at Zital in favor of a temporary truce. He then deeply nods at Mirage for understanding his actions*

"Thanks for the invite, but I am accustomed to my own ship and it's accruements. I shall be in orbit checking for Jedi incursion reports awaiting your next step and deciding on a few of my own."

*Darth Rikness flexes his wrist and the force rises him from the ground, he levitates to his ship where he immediately raises deflector shields and takes off to stage in orbit where he logs into this sector's datanet for status reports on the surrounding sectors.*

*A strong encoded but short transmission comes in.*

"I have returned once again my favored second. You will await my arrival in orbit."

*Transmission Ends*
    [face_devil][face_devil][face_devil]
    TAG: Darth Titan

6. TITAN_511

TITAN_511 Jedi Youngling

Jul 12, 2005
    OOC: First, Thanks to GUNRI_SMBRE (Darth Rikness) for introducing my character in the fashion presented. 2nd, I had to reenroll as the forum lost my account. So I am TITAN_511, but I was TITAN-511. Also, Let's remember, this is for fun. I swear not to be a God Modder.

IC:

*A sleek black non-threatening ship resembling a stripped down freighter comes out of hyperspace under full cloak with raised deflector shields, it enters orbit around Naboo and comes up along side Darth Rikness's ship and docks.*

*A being of indescribability walks onto Rikness's vessel. The being obviously male is wrapped in a black shifting cloak that hangs to the floor, it glimmers almost turning a dull mercury color. The being was known as Darth Titan in it's previous existence. Though there is a new body, the name shall remain with the occupying psyche. Darth Titan approaches Darth Rikness and nods his head.*

"Ahh my favored second, it has been many years since I have seen you. You have grown in power, as I knew you would. I have kept my minds eye on you not so much to persuade, but to insure you get where is needed. Now, I must say I saw all that happened on that wretched planet below. You showed weakness in not completely eliminating that upstart romantic. But I also see that has a chance of coming into your favor later on. I'm sure if this Zital character can set aside his emotions, he will be a formidable adversary. Though now he is looking over his shoulder for approval from the already formidable female Mirage. She will be an accent as an ally and as an enemy in future interactions. Now, enough of the small talk. Things are coming along nicely my trusted protégé. You shall make your move soon against those who would cause you to fall into obscurity. I will wait here with you, until your companion Sith make the next move and then I shall decide if I want to take any further hands on action in your progress or I might continue to persuade, I mean insure from afar. Now, I must meditate, please see me to my ship."

*During the one-sided discussion, none of Darth Titan's abilities were revealed other than his ability to scramble any memory in the minds eye of his appearance to those who gaze upon him.*

*After settling back into the familiar interior of his ship, Darth Titan begins meditating. Lights and other devices using electricity increase in their output in the vicinity of the EMF created during Titan's meditation cycle.*

"Now, all there is to do is wait. I have waited nearly half a millennia, I can continue without pause."
    [face_skull][face_skull][face_skull]

7. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    IC Zital sitting next to Mirage

Zital lifted his arm up, screaming in agony. Zital turned to face Mirage and smiled.

'Its time to kill Powly. I have found the coordinates to his location. Im going to end this war.' Puching some more data in he looked down at the planet as the ship reached space.

'Rikness you must follow me now, Im uploading the data to you now. Follow when you are ready. Renzil where ever you are on Naboo Ive given you the coordinates to.' Zitals ship entered hyperspace.

Tag: Rikness and Unit1-49

8. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Mirage tended to Zital's arm in no time. The skin had been steaming and bubbling from the severe burn. Now it was back to normal. She kept thinking in her mind how Zital could not know the way of the Sith. Rikness was a powerful Sith, and much more powerful than Zital. She saw that but she only wondered if Zital did.

"Zital," Mirage spoke calmly as she normally did and she moved her hand from his arm once it was healed.

"I don't know if you realize this or not but you are not as powerful as many Sith. You could be more powerful. We are teh Sith, we seek power and take what we can. I must let you know if you continue to worry about me and let your emotions get in the way I will have to leave your side once again. I would be a friend, but emotions can lead to weakness or even death. You must see this. I now understand why we keep breaking apart, for I see you cannot handle this," Mirage spoke attentively and started the ship up.

"I don't believe Rikness is following us either. I sense he is working with another Sith and I would suggest not to give him orders unless you want a war amongst ourselves," Mirage had whipped her head around as she flew the ship up.

Mirage breathed and her tatoos contrasted her skin. She was a living shadow and looked more darker than ever when she was like this. Mirage controlled her emotions and feelings and felt the need for blood buried within her soul. Mirage was a beast when it came to battling, and soon they would be doing that again. Mirage seemed to be a calm person but if she had an outburst of emotion her power would be out of control. She had be calm until battle came upon them. Mirage was powerful and had potential to gain more power than Zital did.

Tag: Bro-Cos

9. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    Zital turned to look at Mirage.

'Mirage, Theres something i have to tell you....' Zital looked out of the ship. 'Powly is waiting, prepare your self.' He turned to the back of the ship. he saw the crystal slide down of the seat. Zital stood and run to the back of the ship and grabbed the crystal.

'Mirage, My emotions keep me active.' Zital walked back into the cockpit. and stared down at the Sith Old Homeworld Vorash. 'We are going in.' Zital's ship entered the atmosphere, parts of the ship began to get heaten up. The planet was coverd in flames, ashes.' Zital tried to keep the ship steady. He pointed at a massive figure near the Old Sith Citadel.

'There, thats where he is thats where we must go.' Zital turned to face Mirage.

'Oh yea, my parents didn't hide they died....' Zital looked down at the big figure as the ship came to a still as it landed.

As Zital walked out of the ship he turned back and said 'Once we beat Powly I shall die, how exciting. I guess we wont be together again. Oh well I was never that strong anyway.' Zital began running towards the Citadel.

' So Im saying Good-bye. This is it the final fight. I love you Mirage.' Zital lifted his lightsaber in the one hand and the Dark Crystal of power in the other.

'Thats what i was trying to say, I know its selfish but this is what I was born to do.'

Tag: Mertroid.

10. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    "Zital I highly doubt you'll die. If your emotions give you your power than you should be quite powerful. That crystal helps destroy that creature down there. If you've been living your life as if this is destiny than you are a fool. Fight your strongest and hardest, and don't forget I'm here to help. I'm not going to watch you get beaten down to death. If you haven't realized there are powerful Sith around us. We work together," Mirage had stared at Zital and was outraged with how he acted.

Mirage knew if he died than it was because his mind was set to it. He needed to clear his thoughts and focus on his strength and power.

Tag: Bro-Cos

11. GUNRI_SMBRE

Jul 2, 2005
    IC:

*Darth Rikness receives Zital's brash demand to follow him into hyperspace. He reluctantly does so with Darth Titan's craft along side in order to access the situation. Darth Rikness's ship comes out of hyperspace as Zital's craft enters Vorash's atmosphere.*

"Vorash? Why has that upstart come here? This must be something important to have come half way across the galaxy to a barely more than sentimental place of bad memories.. I shall follow him until I see an opening for my vengeance."

*Upon coming into orbit Darth Titan's ship detaches and Darth Rikness enters Vorash's atmosphere and lands his ship on the opposite side of the citadel out of sight of Zital's craft. Rikness contacts his former master through telepathy.*

"Master, I know you are no longer my master as I have grown in power and now have my own apprentice to teach, but I can't help but call you anything else. I now have my chance to avenge the indiscretions that Zital bestowed upon me with his ill conceived attack back on Naboo. There is one thing I'm not sure of, why did he come here of all places to go?"
    [face_devil] [face_devil] [face_devil]

TAG: TITAN_511

12. TITAN_511

TITAN_511 Jedi Youngling

Jul 12, 2005
    IC:

*Darth Titan comes out of hyperspace still attached to Rikness' ship and sees that Vorash is the destination of the one known as Zital.*

Darth Titan thinks to himself, 'Vorash? I have not been here since I was killed the first time 391 years ago by an unknown attacker. I never did return here to seek revenge or discover who it was that struck me down in my youth.'

*Darth Rikness informs Titan that he is landing alone on the surface to seek revenge on Zital and asks why he would come here?*

*As that thought is received by Darth Titan, a cold shiver runs up his spine..*

"He is here, the one who killed me all those years ago, it is him. I feel it in my very soul. He is even more powerful than he was then. I must caution Darth Rikness or he may fall as I once did and he may not be as lucky as I was to have been renewed.."

*Darth Titan attempts to contact Darth Rikness through telepathy, but is unable to due to the atmosphere and the powerful entity residing on the surface near both Zital & Rikness' ships.. Darth Titan feels he must get down there or it may escalate into a catastrophe. He directs his craft to land next to Rikness's ship.*
    [face_skull] [face_skull] [face_skull]

TAG: GUNRI_SMBRE

13. GUNRI_SMBRE

Jul 2, 2005
    IC:

*Darth Rikness disembarks his craft as Darth Titan lands next to his ship. Something must be up for his former master to join him on the surface. He feels Darth Titan's unease as if it were his own*

Contacting Darth Titan by telepathy, he asks; "Master, you are disturbed.. What is this power I sense near us? I am unable to focus on it, it seems to repel my very intent to identify it. That for now is no concern of mine, I am determined on going after Zital, he must pay for the humiliation he placed upon me back on Naboo. I am sure you are here to deal with this unknown entity, I can feel your unease and thirst for it's destruction. In case this goes badly, know this, I am proud to have been your pupil and I will strive to uphold your legacy."

*Darth Rikness approaches Zital from his blindside as he draws his twin crimson lightsabers. Without alerting Zital of his presence he strikes at the hand grasping the dark crystal, severing it from his arm and cauterizing the wound therefore eliminating nearly all bleeding. After his initial attack, Darth Rikness steps back and raises an ample force shield for whatever counterattack Zital may use.*

Darth Rikness speaks telepathically to Mirage, "Mirage, I know you sense my superiority over Zital as we both sense Zital's insignificance in his directionless rampage against the entity residing on this planet. I ask that you stay back and do not attempt to interfere in Zital's earned punishment."

TAG: Mertroid, Bro-Cos or TITAN_511

14. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    Zital stared at Rikness and used the force to try get the crystal back but failing because of the field Rikness put up.

'I thought that you would be here, you do not yet realise that the crystal can only be used by me so its pretty much useless to you.' Zital began to scream and the crystal broke threw the Field and landed in Zitals pocket.

Zital looks down then up and his eyes began to go red. As he did he could see Renzil in a ship.

'Rikness my powers grow with the crystal if I dont destroy Powly the Sith race shall be wiped out.' Zital began floating of the ground and he began to grow ever angrier.

'Infact.' Zital began to calm down, he floated back down and he walked of seeing Powly coming closer.

'Oh,no.' Zital jumped in the air. Igniting his lightsaber. He began to attack Powly. Powly was flayng his arms around.

Tag: Everyone.

15. Unit1-49

Unit1-49 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2005
    as renzil docked he quickly jumped out of his ship and ignited his light saber and used his force powers to pick up a stone that smashed througt rikness' sheild that struck him down.

"what are you doing here,leave us be and your life may be spared"

16. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    Zital was punched to the floor by the massive being. Using his one hand to get back up, Zital already had Cuts on him from previous battles. Standing back up, Powly threw a broken wall off the Citadel at him, rolling out of the way he sent it back using the force.

'Argg, I cant keep this up.' Zital began running towards the big massive Creature, Powly slammed his fists down and grabbed Zital in his right hand. Zital began to go weak.

'I cant.....give.....IN!!!!!!' With the rest of his force powers he managed to break free of Powly's death grip. Zital fell to the floor once more. Seeing his lightsaber fall next to him. Putting his hand in his pocket he took out the dark crystal. Rubbing dust of it so it shined. Standing back up. He stared at Powly.

'Parents giving me the strengh I need, the past gaurdians hear my call.' Zital clenched the crystal. Dark light began to appear round him, his eyes grew black, evil running round him. He looked up.

'Mirage, Rikness this is the power I have been hiding. Now its time to finish this once and for all.' He stood and waitied for the others to come and help him.

This was the last fight, the last fight with him. Zitals end. Zital stood tall ready to fight.

Tag: Everyone.

17. GUNRI_SMBRE

Jul 2, 2005
    OOC: My force shield was up for Zital's counterattack, as no attack came, the shield was made inert.

*Darth Rikness' balance is thrown off by the unexpected & pitiful attack by Renzil, standing up Rikness turns towards Powly who is being attacked by Zital, positioning Renzil in-between Powly and himself Rikness uses Force Grip on Renzil knocking him unconscious and then with Force Push he toss' his prone form at Powly who slaps it away throwing him into the nearby citadel's south wall with such strength that the wall crumbles and the entire south side of the structure collapses on top of Renzil, burying him under several tons of old stone.*

*Darth Rikness chuckles to himself as Renzil's body disappears under the landslide of immensely heavy building material.*

*Darth Rikness turns towards Zital who is occupied in his fight with the obviously vicious creature Powly and using the force grabs the dark crystal and sends it flying into Darth Titan's hands.*

"Master, that which was taken from you in death long ago is finally yours again."

TAG: TITAN_511

18. TITAN_511

TITAN_511 Jedi Youngling

Jul 12, 2005
    OOC: Thanks for the assist GUNRI_SMBRE.

IC:

*Catching the tossed dark crystal Darth Titan's Force Fog drops revealing an alien form unknown to anyone present, the being standing there holding the dark crystal looks pale gray with no discernible features except for large oval opaque eyes. A broad and fulfilling smile spreads across the face as Darth Titan press' the dark crystal against his chest and the gem melts into the surrounding skin darkening the beings pallor from head to toe.*

Darth Titan speaks in a shrill voice, "Finally after almost 500 years I am renewed, this dark crystal was once my stolen essence. It was ripped from me as I lie dying after Powly attacked me on this planet when I was a young and promising apprentice. Powly knew that this energy I possessed would be his downfall and strived to take it from me. I was for all purposes deceased but I was found by a race of beings that were exploring this galaxy looking for higher minds in order to learn from and to teach. I stayed with them for almost 200 years in the new body they gave me. It is weak looking, but it is indestructible in it's ingenious design. I learned of things nobody in this galaxy would have ever have thought of, I traveled to galaxies far far away and even through time for a short period. I came back only recently to contact my old apprentice who is now a powerful Master in his own right. I was not expecting to find Powly alive much less back on this wretched dirtball of bad memories. Now that I am once again complete, Powly will no longer be able to resist our attacks."

*Darth Titan uses the force and uncovers Renzil's battered body and brings him to full alertness. Titan turns towards Zital and heals all his wounds as well energizing him fully. With arms thrust out wards the reborn Darth Titan heals all of the present Sith's injuries and refreshes their energy and spirit.*

Speaking to everyone, "Now, we will fight together and with our combined strengths and personalities Powly will not live past this day. Now, I know as Sith cooperation is not a driving force, but now and at no other time the existence of further life hangs in the balance on weather or not Powly is forever destroyed for there is no other option but his death or ours. Now, let's end this tyranny once and for all."

*Darth Titan in his slightly glowing alien form turns towards Powly and drawing his curved white lightsaber scimitar he stands ready to fight beside the rest.*
    [face_skull] [face_skull] [face_skull]

TAG: EVERYONE

19. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    Zital turned to face Dartn titan with anger in his face. Sitting down he began to smile. Zital put his lightsaber away and just sat there. Powly smashing down trees and destroying everything.

'Ah, ha ha.' Zital began to laugh, staring up at Titan. He lifted his hand up and began to choke Titan. Standing up he looked angry.

'i was waiting for you to do that, I think thanks are in order. The reason i have been concieved to be weak is because my powers have been in hiding. My parents were the guardians of the crystal, and now its my job. Your pathetic attempts at using make me laugh.' Zital began to walk round titan turning his head to see Rikness. Force throwing him into a tree. He lay on the floor burnt. Zital still smiling.

'I think the crystal is mine.' The crystal began to glow and began to rip itself away from Titan growing closer to Zital. The crystal lept into Zital's hand and he began to glow himself. Growing he was becoming the same size as Powly the Dark energy flowing threw him.

'Ahhhhhhhhh..... Now...My power is more...more.' Zital began to grow uncontrollable and he hits Mirage and Titan to the floor screaming in pain as he does so.

'Powly you shall suffer me the powerful..... then name wich has not been used for years, I am Rikeshi Zital. The end of all the Jedi's end.' Zital shoved his hand into his chest and pulled out a Lightsaber. Blood pudles formed beneath him. Igniting it he and Powly began to have one last fight.

It was long, and painful so much was going wrong, until.....

Zital lifted his saber and slammed it down, cutting Powly's hand off. Powly screaming in agony. Began to break up Vorash the planet began to shake, parts of the planet began to break up. Fire was squirting out of the planets core. Zital span his saber round and chopped Powly's head off as he did Powly began to glow white as he did he exploded . Zital was thrown onto the floor the crystal shatterd and fell to the floor. Zital grew bak to his original size.

He stood there trying to catch his breath, he stood on a Ships Deck staring out at the Orangy clouds which Powly had created when he exploded. He stared of. Mirage was on there also.

OOC: Oh No Sad moment everyone get ready.

IC:

Zital stared down at the floor, with a tear dripping down his face. He walked over to where Mirage Lay and he lifted her up and hugged her. As he did tears fell on her shoulder. As he carefully lay her on the floor, he looked at his arms, he began to go transparent then solid. Parts of him began to dissapear into the force. He stood up straight and began to work to the edge of the ships deck.

'I....Love..you...Renzil....but you more Mirage. Oh yea Mirage.' Zital turned his head towards Mirage.

'.. NEVER LET MY SPIRIT DIE.' Zital turned back towards the clouds, standing there still dissapeareing he just stood staring down.

Tag: Everyone

20. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
  21. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
  22. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Mirage had never seen anything like this in her life. She had seen much, but nothing like this. Mirage could not understand why Zital acted the way he did. Titan was helping them and realizing the Sith needed to unite and fight together. That was the only way to defeat Powly, the creature that was destroying everything. Her eyes widened and she knew where Rikness was coming from. Zital was insignificant, he was causing trouble amongst the Sith. Titan and Rikness were looking for peace amongst the Sith and were powerful, mature men. Mirage felt like a fool being with the boy Zital. She realized she never loved him, but cared for him and pitied him much.

Mirage watched the terrible scenery and listened to Zital's words to never let his spirit die. She only wondered why. He would cause more trouble if he ever returned. A tear streamed down her cheek as she wondered what the hell everything meant that happened tonight. She lay upon the ground, staring into nothingness, pondering and thinking. Her eyes adverted towards the shattered crystal. Her eyes closed and her hand reached to them. The crystal pieces glowed and melted together. The crystal was formed once again.

Once that was complete she stood up and turned towards Titan and Rikness.She walked towards Titan and bowed her head down in respect to him. She handed the crystal to Titan.

"I am sure you will have this kept locked away in a safe spot. Zital was naiive, young, and power hungry, who had trouble controlling himself. You are the responsible one and I"m sure things will be better," Mirage spoke calmly and she breathed as she worked to clear her mind from reflecting and pondering to what happened

Tag: Rikness, Titan

23. Darth_Valeo

Darth_Valeo Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 15, 2005
    OOC:Sorry but just curious if you need or want another character? If you NEED one then please specify what you need.

24. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    ~~~~~~~~~~~1 Year Later~~~~~~~~~~~

The planet spun on its axis, wandering round the sun. The planet Vorash was made safe once again, all came back to it, and the Jedi were quiet once more. A dark figure wanderd across the beach called Retash, looking up towards the sea. Looking up this figure began to speak.

'Spirits, call on this Man.' He was not making any sense he began to step into the water. The sun beaming down on his Black cloak. Opening his cloak he pulled out a lightsaber and placed it on the water and watched it float. The lightsaber floated far out to see, cloaked figure walked back to the beach and stared back at the silver line floating away. The sea began to go red, Blood red. The beach began to go dark, and the clouds changed to black.

'Spirits form, power up this man. Give him the power he desires, give him his life.' The figure lifted his arms and watched the blood infested water bubble. Bits of dark energy flowed into the sea making a whirlpool. The figure began to smile.

'I, Phil command it.' The figure None as Phil began to shout.

A figure began to come out of the water, with blood all over him, he held in his hand a lightsaber. It was ignited. As this person lifted his face it had cuts and bruses all over it.

'Ah yes brother. It is me, Phil, part of the Dragon Sith Clan.' The water began to part, making a massive walkway. The person began to hover across the floor, looking to his left and right. Once he reaches the beach his feet touch the floor.

'Zital, speak are you ok. You have been dead for one yea.....r' Phil fell to his knees with a massive hole in his chest. Zital smiling as he lifted his head. Putting his lightsaber away. Lightning began to strike round him, his body began to glow purple.

'Argggggggggggg.'

OOC: Ok people that is the end of this RP YEY right this must be closed.

25. TITAN_511

TITAN_511 Jedi Youngling

Jul 12, 2005
    OOC: Bro-Cos (Zital), you are a child and you have no respect for the story. I came along and saw your convoluted escapade filled with nothing more than fanboy antics and simmering hormones. I tried to add real adventure and some solid basis in the Star Wars universe without simply copying from the movie & other sources. You have no transition or cohesion and your grammar is abysmal. Thanks for wasting my time and good luck with your next disaster in text. To Mertroid (Mirage): You have real talent for describing yourself and a scene, I hope to see you on any of my future RPG's. To GUMRI_SMBRE (Darth Rikness), Sorry man. I tried to help. Seeya
    [face_skull][face_skull][face_skull]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.