main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Sith Hunter Chronicles Part 1

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Lord_Raziel, May 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Radiance

Radiance Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2007
    IC: Angelo

Angelo listened quietly and thought to himself.

What he told me tells me a lot about who he is, and at the same time, tells me absolutely nothing at all...

Before he could open his mouth however, he heard the door slide back open and lost his concentration completely as a bright wave of the Force immediately rolled through the room, after a moment of temporary shock at being taken off guard, he realized that it was Master Gabriel's aura and Force Wave that had cleared the room of the bitter cold.

"Angelo....outside now.."

Without hesitation Angelo, rose to his feet and removed his hands from his sleeves, letting both arms fall to his side as he walked out of the room, through the door, to stand in front of Master Serus and Kalos.

He waited for Master Gabriel to shut the door as he stood there, wondering what was to be done now. He still had other questions for Hylas but it seemed that they would inevitably wait for the time being.

tag Raziel

2. RockDragon

RockDragon Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 2, 2002
    IC Hylas Errias

Jedi Temple (Detention Bloc), Galactic City, Coruscant

As Hylas waited a breath's time for the boy to respond, the door to the cell slid open, revealing Gabriel. Though he was slightly disappointed they hadn't sent someone like Yoda, whom Hylas for years had believed to be a myth, he was interested in what the Jedi might have to say.

He watched Gabriel bode his makeshift friend to leave, and Hylas wondered would he ever see this boy again. As the boy rose and left, promptly obeying the orders of his superior, Hylas focused icy eyes on Gabriel, and repositioned himself again, this time cross-legged on the bench of the cell. Again he thought about the Force - he knew many stories of this man, knew of the many lives he'd taken - Hylas wondered how is it that in the eyes of the Jedi that he, not Gabriel was the dark one. His mind wanted to entangle itself in a muse, as it was accustomed to, but for what seemed like the hundredth time this night, Hylas forced himself to focus on whatever was at hand.

He maintained his gaze on the Jedi, waiting.

TAG Lord_Raziel

3. Lord_Raziel

Lord_Raziel Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 23, 2007
    IC: Gabriel

As soon as the boy left the room, he moved closer to the intruder and sat nearby, his disposition becoming much less rigid. "You are alone....for that I am sure, however, what myself and the council is puzzled about is why you would decide to reveal yourself in such a fashion. We at the temple are not blind to all those outside our order who use the force, for it is in everything, the sky, the stars and every being in the galaxy."

Gabriel turned to look upon the man, his features still so young, he looked no more than a boy but Gabriel knew what lay behind those eyes. "The question really is, what did you intend for us....for I fear if it is destruction, you will find plenty of it here, and you will not escape with your life. If not...then you are most welcome here, I can feel the conflict inside you, I have hunted many force sensitives in my time, I am not proud of the lives I have taken. But for peace...for stability it had to be so, the Sith are a danger all of us face, for it is the inevitable path down the dark side that leads us to this end."

Gabriel let his words seep into the man, the force pulsing around him like a beacon.

Tag RockDragon

4. RockDragon

May 2, 2002
    IC Hylas Errias

The Jedi entered the room, and even sat, seemingly making himself comfortable. Hylas didn't trust him, and was taken aback...

You are alone....for that I am sure, however, what myself and the council is puzzled about is why you would decide to reveal yourself in such a fashion. We at the temple are not blind to all those outside our order who use the force, for it is in everything, the sky, the stars and every being in the galaxy.

Hylas was slightly surprised, he'd expected something more rash, more incoherent... But he continued to listen.

The question really is, what did you intend for us....for I fear if it is destruction, you will find plenty of it here, and you will not escape with your life. If not...then you are most welcome here, I can feel the conflict inside you, I have hunted many force sensitives in my time, I am not proud of the lives I have taken. But for peace...for stability it had to be so, the Sith are a danger all of us face, for it is the inevitable path down the dark side that leads us to this end.

Again Hylas sighed before speaking...

My intentions, Gabriel, are negate. My entire life, I've been at the will of one man, my Master - a Sith; yet you sit here before me and I mean you no harm. I have conversed with one of your children, and I mean him no harm. However, the intention with which I came was to infiltrate your ranks, to make myself a home here and to dissolve from within - to play the broken child of the Sith, cast out by the Galaxy, who would find a home in your Order and hopefully bring about your demise. That is what my Master has willed me to do - that is the intention with which I've been sent here.

Hylas thought for a moment before continuing to speak. He thought about Gabriel's words about escaping with his life - and remembered again that he did not fear death.

However, Jedi - I have felt it in the air tonight, and even now as I speak to you my blood grows cold, my skin turns silver. My only friends in this life, the two with whom I was raised, my familiars in the Force - I can no longer feel them in the Force - I know they have been vanquished and I'm sure that our common Master is to blame. I've no interest in your Order, and I apologize for that, but I'm a Sith by ignorance, it's all I've known. Perhaps my ideals are not in line with your own, but surely you can sense that I am not all bad, just as the Jedi are not all good. I am willing to help you Jedi, I know your mission - it is up to you though, for I know that our motives are, potentially, vastly different.

For the first time since he had begun speaking, Hylas removed his fixed gaze from the man sitting before him. His frustration was at a level he could hardly contain, as he vocalized what he had felt in the Force all night, but he breathed in, he maintained - returning eye contact to Gabriel.

You, Jedi, seek to destroy the Sith to keep accordance with your code. With or without you though, Gabriel, I will destroy the Sith, or at least my Master, to vindicate my brethren - to vindicate my recognition and respect, if only in the eyes of myself.

You don't have to like me, and you needn't tolerate my presence for long, but if you will assist me in the eradication of my Master, I will be an informant on any Sith who has ever crossed my path for you - and I give you my word I won't lay a finger on any of your Jedi.

TAG Lord_Raziel

5. Lord_Raziel

Sep 23, 2007

The room went cold, the tension reaching an almost palpable level. Gabriel sat, every molecule of his being told him to strike this Sith down. He was a master Sith Hunter, he had killed so many in his life he did not wish to count, this boy...this ignorant child had come here, to the order of Jedi, he denounced their beliefs and insulted much of what they stood for.

Gabriel rose from his seat, his gaze never leaving the Sith, "You underestimate my understanding of the force my young Sith." A smile crossed Master Gabriel's face, the room seemed to go dark, the lights visibly dimming. "I have seen both sides of the force, and I have accepted them both, believe me when I tell you that this order is not mine, I am a warrior of the force, I follow a truer path."

With that Gabriel let forth his true nature, the dark side swamping the room, his right eye slowly began to change color, the fiery red of a Dark Sider glowing faintly. Master Gabriel's force aura would have shocked even Master Yoda, the brilliant white outlined entirely by red, the colors mingling and swirling together as one. Gabriel had not fallen, he had not risen, he was a Jedi so far as he wielded the force and a lightsaber, but he did not classify himself as part of the Order which he served. "We both have secrets young Sith, I will help you destroy your master, and I would never allow you to harm my Jedi, I am their protectors as much as I will be yours in this hostile environment. My only allegiance is to the force and the betterment of the universe...."

Gabriel stopped smiling, his hand now resting on the Sith's shoulder, "You want help to escape the oppression of the Sith and the Jedi...I can help you, for I have seen the path in between."

Tag all

6. RockDragon

May 2, 2002
    IC Hylas Errias

Hylas sat, waiting for a response, feeling a tremble in the Force before the room turned frigid again; this time not by his doing. The Jedi, Gabriel, stood up - keeping his focus on Hylas. With him, Hylas stood too, defensively, prepared to use every ounce of energy at his disposal to damage the structure around him in the fight before his death, but to his shock, the Jedi did not strike him.

Out of Gabriel, came a river of Dark energy, his stature changed.

You underestimate my understanding of the force my young Sith... I have seen both sides of the force, and I have accepted them both, believe me when I tell you that this order is not mine, I am a warrior of the force, I follow a truer path.

Hylas was overcome, and watched as Gabriel began to even physically appear different.

We both have secrets young Sith, I will help you destroy your master, and I would never allow you to harm my Jedi, I am their protectors as much as I will be yours in this hostile environment. My only allegiance is to the force and the betterment of the universe....

Finally, Hylas allowed himself to drop his guard. He believed the man he had been trained so long to hate. Gabriel placed his hand on Hylas' shoulder, the Force coursed freely between them.

You want help to escape the oppression of the Sith and the Jedi...I can help you, for I have seen the path in between.

Hylas felt overwhelmed, like his life had begun anew. In a very large sense it had. He looked at the man before him and smiled.

Then let us not waste time. If you will free me I will head out to fetch my things so that we can embark on this journey...

Gabriel released his grip on Hylas and motioned him to accompany him from the cell, back into the larger room where the four Jedi await. Hylas was unsure of whether or not he would be released, but momentarily, he was more concerned with the strange look that had overtaken the young Miraluka boy's face...

TAG Lord_Raziel; Radiance; darth_Boba

7. darth_Boba

darth_Boba Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 28, 2002
    IC: Zeno Tarsus
    Jedi Temple

Something weird was going on with the Jedi Master, Gabriel, so Zeno was keeping himself ready. The lights flickered and dimmed, and he felt a cold humidity pressing at the back of his neck.
    Is that what the dark side feels like? Icky.
    There were some unsettling implications going on, too. Gabriel claimed to stand apart from both the Jedi and the Sith, and although he still claimed to serve the Force, it didn't sit well with Zeno. Sure, the Jedi didn't like talking like normal people, and sure, they liked wearing brown sacks everywhere, but at least they had a concept of humility. At least they had structure.
    Individuals served the Order, and the Order served the Force. It was simple, and it worked. People generally understood that after twenty-five thousand years of study, all the philosophical kinks had been worked out. They weren't as eager to assume they were smarter than the previous thousand generations of Jedi, that they had discovered something that everyone else had somehow managed to miss. Every once in a while though, someone would come along and do it. Most of them ended up becoming Sith.

8. Lord_Raziel

Sep 23, 2007
    IC: Gabriel, Kalos, Serus

As they exited the room they were confronted by Zeno, the two knights an a shocked looking Angelo. Kalos and Serus had already moved to flank their master, their hands on their sabers, both were looking directly towards Zeno and Angelo.
    Gabriel's aura had cleared completely and his shining white form dominated the hallway, Gabriel immediately turned to Zeno, his eyes calm and controlled. "Jedi...I am taking this Sith with me, report as you wish, we are going where the danger will be far greater than anything you could have me go through here. If you wish there is a space aboard this mission, we will need as much of our light to penetrate this darkness which we hunt."

Gabriel let the words sink into the two standing in front of them, the young boy and the strange blue Jedi. In the distance Gabriel could hear a commotion, obviously some of the Sentinels had picked up the spike in the force, they had come to investigate.

Time was now of the essence, this Sith knew the location of a prominent member of the organization and probably many more, Gabriel was not going to give up this chance...

Tag all

9. darth_Boba

Aug 28, 2002
    Jedi Temple

"Oh I'm definitely coming," Zeno said, almost immediately.
    That was quick. Eager to kill?
    Kind of. Most of Zeno's training was useless for a diplomat or a historian, which most of the Jedi ended up becoming. Purging the galaxy of Sith was a much better fit for his abilities, and and would probably validate his candidacy for Knighthood. He really didn't want to be the sidekick the rest of his life.

10. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    IC:

Darkness.... unconsoled darkness. Everywhere and nowhere.

Angelo spun towards the door he had just exited. The door seemed to be non-existent at this point. All the Miraluka saw was the strangest thing he had seen the entire night. It was frightening and awe inspiring at the same time.

Red.. intermingling with White. Waves pulsating out of the room. It made Angelo stagger backwards in fear. His hand sprung to his lightsaber and immediately he drew. He no longer felt the need to restrain himself for the sake of appearance. His fear and confusion was now evident on his facial features. Had Hylas done something to Master Gabriel that fast?

Dual turquoise blades sprang to life as Angelo positioned himself away from the ground enough not to be within striking range as Gabriel and Hylas exited the room.

It was as if his entire world was being flipped upside-down. He could barely retain his feet as his head spun to the point where he felt dizzy. The Aura was pure white again. A micro-second before though, it had been the deepest red that no one could deny. And yet No one seemed as adamant as Angelo to do anything about it. Kalos and Serus seemed to be used to it...

"Why... wh...what ... I..."

Angelo blinked away his thoughts. Something was wrong here, very wrong. He had to stop it.

His saber staff whirled in front of his body in a defensive pattern, waiting for the first attack that he thought would come from the Master he had only begun to see.

Angelo's breathing became sporadic and uneven, a bad way to start a fight but it couldn't be helped at this point. His sightless eyes were wide and trained on Gabriel's form.

"I don't know what you are.... but.... I.... need to stop the darkness...."

Tag all

11. Lord_Raziel

Sep 23, 2007
    IC: Gabriel, Serus, Kalos

The hum of the lightsaber was comforting, Gabriel closed his eyes for a moment, the sound washing over him. Once he opened his eyes again he focused on the panicking apprentice.

"I don't know what you are.... but.... I.... need to stop the darkness...."

Gabriel turned his head towards Kalos and nodded slightly, the Nagai returning the gesture, slowly the Nagai broke from his holding pattern, his black robes flowing around him, his white face directed towards the Miraluka, his red eyes blazing in the hallway. Kalos activated his sabers one at a time, letting the green light saturate everything around him, they seemed to hum in a deeper tone, the sabers had been set to their full power.

For what seemed an eternity the two Jedi stood facing off against one another, one as still as stone, the other almost hyperventilating. Without warning Kalos sprung forward, his blades whirling like lightning. His form was perfect, he always had favored lightsaber combat to the subtleties of the force. Kalos attacked again and again, never slowing for a moment, soon enough the boy had been pushed back towards a main intersection. Kalos' face never broke for a moment, like cold steel he administered his strikes, surgical attacks which left the boy open time and time again. But he did not follow through, instead forcing the boy to defend frantically.

Suddenly a booted foot impacted with the boy's head, sending him sprawling across the floor, Kalos landing perfectly after a spinning round house. His teras kasai training was useful in combat, no matter the situation.

Kalos waited for the boy to regain his feet, around him he could sense Jedi descending on their location, they needed to make this fast.

Tag

12. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007

It was not Gabriel that came at him.. but Kalos Va.

This frightened Angelo even more, for the Knight had the strange exploding tendril-like blue aura around him. He would not stand a chance in combat against the Knight, but he had to try. For the sake of everyone, he had to try.

His vision caught the form of two blades igniting, one after the other. That same neon glow of firey justice that he always saw with a lightsaber came to his eyes now. Only two fold.

Finally Kalos sprang at him. They went back and forth for what seemed like an eternity to Angelo. His weakness in lightsaber combat showing thoroughly at this point as Va left him open time and again, never exploiting the openings.

He is toying with me.... what do I d...

Before he had a chance to finish his thoughts, he was abruptly interrupted by a swift kick to the head, snapping his body around in a 540 and sending him spinning a few feet across the floor. The kick had snapped the band that held his hair up and so it now streamed down to his shoulders and over his eyes. Angelo coughed urgently as he picked up his lightsaber and regained his feet.

You aren't going to win straight up... this man has seen combat since before you were born.... what are you going to do now?

Angelo began to panic but felt a familiar voice tumble through his brain.

Never doubt yourself again....

It figured that the man he had drew his lightsaber on moments before would have given him confidence enough to do what he was about to do, with only a single phrase.

Fine... .. fine... play your strengths... Kalos Va has you beat completely on lightsaber tactics... all over you and you have no chance.... PLAY.. YOUR STRENGTHS...

Angelo looked up to Gabriel, who was standing there watching.

"Fine...."

Something he had been practicing in secret. It was not a trick that was taught. A Jedi's lightsaber was his life after all. What Angelo was about to do would make many Jedi Masters scold him later... if he survived.

Angelo regained his feet and stared Kalos down. He held his lightsaber up in one hand at his right side. Then tossed the double bladed energy weapon up about a foot before catching it with the Force. What was Angelo's greatest strength at his level currently?

Telekinesis...

The hilt stayed above his palm as if magnetized as he moved it outwards away from his body. His mind was now set solely on concentrating on that lightsaber. It began to spin slowly. But quickly picking up speed. As if it was an enormous disk of blue/green. Angelo opened his eyes again, his mind now fueled with desperation and confidence that he was about to die, but he would at least make an enemy think twice about doubting the abilities of an Apprentice. He was going down swinging.

Angelo let a guttural growl start to grow inside of him. Out of nowhere he broke into a dead sprint. The lightsaber still spinning madly beside him over his outstretched hand. He flung his arm forward and let the Lightsaber leave his immediate vicinity. The lightsaber flew in an arc far to the right of Kalos, but was still to far to strike him. Angelo continued running, his hands now waving almost frantically in front of him. His fingers locking with the Force onto his lightsaber, spinning it this way and that in front of the Knight, making it's angle impossible to judge.

At the last second he pulled the lightsaber away from Kalos, not striking at him from the front, but whirling behind the Nagai and coming at his back for the final approach. Angelo let go of the hilt and let momentum take it's toll. By now his growl was a full on battle cry. The Force was building up all around him for one massive attack. His loose hair was flapping wildly around him as his uncontrolled power flowed out of his body. He did his best to pull it quickly into both hands as he neared Kalos.

The lightsaber was a mere foot from the Knight as Angelo made his final attack.

"aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Both hands sprang forward, unleashing two doses of telekinetic ene

13. Lord_Raziel

Sep 23, 2007
    IC: Kalos Va

The boy had charged.....the fool....Kalos stopped mid thought, he sensed the power growing in the child in front of him. Suddenly Kalos realized it was all too late....come and try boy...

The saber arced this way and that, a whirling disk in front of the knight, Kalos brought both of his sabers to bare, he would deflect this attack..as brave as it was. The saber suddenly rocketed behind him and Kalos casually swatted the saber from the air, the hilt bouncing away from the combat. Kalos turned back to the charging Angelo, his eyes suddenly going wide.

Kalos had time enough to lock his sabers in front of him as the blast came, the area around the knight wrenched and buckled, the knight himself slamming against the far wall.

Kalos shook off the attack, his mind racing, the boy had such raw force talent.....slowly he rejoined the group, the young Angelo under one arm.

Gabriel stepped forward his eyes on the corridors, "It is time to leave, we have attracted way too much attention."

Tag all

14. Aefernal_Fire

Aefernal_Fire Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 11, 2007
    GM APPROVED!

Name ? Khessel Zarran
    Species ? Human
    Age - 19
    Gender - Female
    Affiliation - Jedi
    Looks ? Warm colored tan skin and milk chocolate short dark wild hair. She?s pretty short with an athletic build. Her eyes are brown with flecks of gold.
    Clothes ? Khessel is usually seen wearing a short faded orange tunic that looks like a miniskirt with the sash tied around her waist over her utility belt. Under everything she wears a skintight dark blue long sleeve and form fitting dark blue leggings. Her boots are weighted with pieces of metal that look like armor for training purposes and come up almost to her knees. She has also been caught wearing a blue flight jacket under her cloak.
    Weapons ? Yellow lightsaber
    Force User Powers/Preferences ? Brilliant in Force Speed and everything required in the agility of combat, Khessel lives for the hunt. However, her true strength lies in the skill of Force Persuasion and Mind Tricks.
    Personality - Fun loving and mischievous, she usually finds ways to bend the rules for the sake of adventure and curiosity. She?s an adrenaline junkie who has yet to learn of fear, hate, and suffering.
    Background history - Khessel was the daughter of a fairly successful and feared pirate of the outer rim from Corellia. He was eventually killed and his infant daughter placed in an orphanage where she was found by the Jedi at two years old displaying force powers. Her abilities and training were average and nothing sensational, until her first mission as an apprentice?that went tragically wrong.

IC Khessel Zarran
    Starship landing pads, The Jedi Temple on Coruscant

Tears streamed quietly down Khessel Zarran?s dirt covered face, hiding the faint freckles. Her normally golden brown skin was now ashen. Her robes were shredded and filthy, covered in dark stains of mud, sweat, and what definitely looked to be blood. Her stiff and equally filthy dark brown hair looked even more wild then usual.

She had lost her balance and fell to the white duracreet, and sat there, quietly struggling for breath in the cool early morning air. She had only made it half way down the ramp that led from the elegant outdoor Jedi starship landing pads to the Jedi Temple.

Khessel gazed intently at the object held by her fingertips. The sith holocron held gently in her hands glowed dark and menacing, subdued only by the great strength of the girl?s will and Force Persuasion. The dark entity within screamed and raged, demanding control over the girl?s form and freedom. The young Jedi apprentice continued to exert her will in soothing tones, twisting and sliding the entities thoughts like someone trying to calm an angry and poisonous snake.

No, no, you aren?t trying to get out. You?re trying to get in.

Her every cell ached with the mental strain as the rage encased inside the evil stone fought against her. Even though Khessel had worn strength gauntlets for this mission, her hands felt dirty and stained from the artifact radiating hate that she held.

Don?t fight me, this is only a dream...

Her master was absent like a hole torn into a flimsyplast picture.

Her master was dead.

Please, just go back to sleep.

Khessel felt numb to the world around her. She was so intent upon the ancient holocron that she didn?t notice when the Jedi Knights that guarded the landing pads came upon her cautiously.

?Someone call the Masters,? The taller one whispered in paralyzed fear, not daring to approach the young girl and the evil that she held.

TAG: Lord_Raziel, anyone

15. RockDragon

May 2, 2002
    IC Hylas Errias

Again, Hylas' skin grew silver. His displeasure at the current display between the corpse-like Jedi and the young Miraluka was clear, but he said nothing, realizing that with the attack Angelo had just fronted, surely others in the Temple would be headed this way in no time to investigate.

It is time to leave, we have attracted way too much attention

Gabriel finally interjected, after watching the entire battle. But that didn't matter now, especially for Hylas' own sake, they needed to get out of the Temple.

Gabriel - I stashed my airspeeder not a block from here. We can use it to get to my flat where we will be out of sight, at least for the time being.

He didn't wait for a response to begin making his way back the way they came - even if the others would abstain from leaving with him at this time - it was not an option for Hylas. The Temple had become too dangerous, and he needed to retrieve his belongings, and change out of the silly civilian clothes.

TAG Lord_Raziel; Radiance; darth_Boba

16. Lord_Raziel

Sep 23, 2007

The three knights nodded at the Sith's statement, they all began to move quickly along the corridors, Gabriel stopped at the corridor to the space pads. "You retrieve your speeder, the Jedi and I will take my ship and head for the outer reaches of Coruscant and wait for your transmission." Gabriel flicked a comm device across to him, "It will be suspicious if we are seen bursting out the front of the temple into the streets."

Before he could get a response Gabriel moved away the three Jedi and the unconscious apprentice in tow. In the corridors Gabriel heard shouts and signs of movement as the Temple awoke after that violent display of power. Without looking too suspicious Gabriel and the others moved into the hangar, the Jedi stationed there seemed preoccupied with something, Gabriel felt a dark ripple from the center of the commotion.
    "Serus, start the ship, I have to do something first..." Serus nodded and motion to the others before rushing off towards the Jedi craft the H-type Nubian Yacht shone amongst the other starships in the hangar.

Quickly Gabriel moved to interrupt the commotion, his large frame and status granting him entry immediately. A young looking Jedi sat in the center, her hands round an item Gabriel instantly recognized. Without a word Gabriel scooped the Jedi up off the floor and moved away, his ship's engines humming to life.

It was rare for a Jedi to possess a vehicle of such stature, however the last Queen of Naboo had been a close friend of Gabriel's for some time. After an attempt on her life had led the Jedi and her highness to escape on said ship, she departed again from Coruscant but "accidently" left the starship in the Jedi hangar. Thus the ship was named the Guardian after Gabriel himself and was left in his care.

As he raced up the ramp the others looked with strange expressions, the Master holding the Jedi in his arms.

"Take off."

Tag all

17. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    Unconscious

"Dark and Light. Night and day. Can the Light exist without the Darkness? Can the Darkness thrive if the Light is not there? Where is the middle ground?"

Images flashed in Angelo's thoughts. Strong imposing Jedi beaming with the purest blue aura, only to be swallowed by a wave of black and crimson. And yet the Jedi still stood when the wave had been cast aside. Blue Lightsaber in hand standing tall.

"...Darkness... mingling with Light.... What does it mean...?"

A Blue figure appeared in his minds eye, standing with a blue lightsaber that seemed to have been lit in black oozing fire. Next to this figure stood the same figure, cloaked in crimson, with a matching lightsaber, only of red. The two struck at each other and locked blades. But instead of the blades staying locked... they seemed to absorb the other. Both figures seemed to swirl into nothingness and become one. It became a being that held ideals and beliefs of both light and dark... and yet was no less of a defender for it.

".... Can dark and light... become one? Is the merger possible....without falling completely...?

Angelo groaned lightly on the sleep couch that he had been placed on the Guardian His eyes remained closed as his visions continued to haunt his mind. It seemed to go against everything he was ever taught... and yet.. it made sense.

The scenes in his brain continued over and over. Making more and more sense the more he saw them. But whether they made sense or not... the real question in the end was...

....Would Angelo believe them...?

Tag all

18. darth_Boba

Aug 28, 2002
    Jedi Temple

After the rumble in the containment cells, the rest of the Jedi might be a little peeved so Zeno and the others were forced to make a hasty escape. The ship they were using, a chrome monstrosity from Naboo, was an incredibly conspicuous escape vehicle but there was no way Zeno was going to jam five people into the cramped cockpit of a Delta-6.
    You could put everyone in a blender first. If everyone's liquid, we'll fill the volume better.
    There was no way Zeno was going to jam five people into the cramped cockpit of a Delta-6.
    Fine. The chrome thing then.
    The ship took off, and Zeno wondered if he miscounted the number of people he'd have to put in a blender. He hadn't noticed it, but Gabriel had apparently snatched up a filth-caked human girl on his way up the ramp.
    "Hi," he said to her, waving politely. "We're escaping right now so... Shhh."
    Zeno put a finger to his lips and gave a exaggerated wink.

Tag: Aefernal_Fire, all

19. Lord_Raziel

Sep 23, 2007

The Jedi Master unceremoniously dumped the girl in Zeno's arms, concealing the item she was holding in his robes and made his way to the cockpit, Serus was there to greet him and she quickly exchanged seats with Gabriel. All systems were online and Gabriel pushed forward slowly on the engine controls, the sleek and beautiful yacht gliding out of the hangar and into the open air. The daily traffic dodged and weaved under the craft, the occasional ship screaming to a halt as the Jedi ship screamed into the busy skies.

Her sleek skin shone like a small star in the early morning sun, her engines blazing blue as they reached the atmosphere of the planet. The one thing this Nubian craft could do, that was speed, within minutes Coruscant was a tiny dot behind them. Gabriel relaxed a little, he knew they would be contacted by the temple very soon, but thanks to this girl he had a perfectly legitimate reason to leave and investigate.

Their luck was holding but Gabriel knew that the council members would still suspect something, he could underestimate their power.

Touching a few of the on-board systems the ship went into auto-pilot. The Master turned back towards the ships main interior, watching all of the Jedi in turn.

"We are safely away, for now."

Tag all

20. RockDragon

May 2, 2002
    IC Hylas Errias

Jedi Temple (Corridors), Galactic City, Coruscant

In such a short moment so many decisions seemed to have been made. Gabriel would take the Jedi with him to his ship and await Hylas signal to rendezvous at his building. They all scattered off, the Jedi in tow of Gabriel, and Hylas full-speed back out the way he had been taken into the Temple.

Hylas tried to keep his mind on where he was going, on who might be approaching him, on the signature of Angelo in the Force, and a fleeting part of him was still adjusting to not having mistrust for Gabriel. He was becoming inundated with an overbearing of places that his mind needed to focus on when out of one of the myriad hallways two unidentified, presumably Jedi came charging. Hylas knew that slowing his pace could very well quell any chance of his escape, but he was tired and the Jedi were keeping pace. He made a decision he felt might bring him regret later, but he needed to get out. He gathered a huge amount of Force energy into the tiniest area he could manage and tossed it out behind him as if it were a thermal detonator, in a practice that he called a "Force Pulse".

Both pursuing Jedi were presumably, at the very least, knocked to floor, and the structure around them had a small but very clear hairline fracture from absorbing the brunt of the impact. Hylas pushed himself to run faster, and it wasn't much longer before he was bolting from the Temple and onto the bustling streets of the Galactic City.

City Streets, Galactic City, Coruscant

It took only moments for Hylas to retrieve his airspeeder from the parking structure where he had left it. He entered the craft, utterly exhausted and even more relieved, letting out a very audible sigh.

The morning was morning was moist and warm, it felt so soothing on Hylas' dehydrated skin as he battled the dreadful morning rush hour in the Galactic City. The sun crept up directly in front of him, showering the gleaming skyscrapers in a warm, amber hue. The massive, kilometers-high structures were like an artificial canyon that he navigated his airspeeder through. Finally, Hylas arrived at one of the designated hangar's for his building, and made his way back to his flat.

Undisclosed Flat, Galactic City, Coruscant

The apartment Hylas had called home for the past few months had grown on him. It was welcoming and comfortable, and he retreated to his favored spot - the balcony: from up here Hylas felt like he sat atop the Universe... and in many senses; he did. He sucked the cigarra, pulling it's smoke deep into his lungs and allowing himself to relax again. Once he finished smoking, Hylas decided he would sleep for a few hours. Exhaustion was wearing on him, and he was sure that the rogue Jedi he would soon meet up with were safely in orbit and probably in need of rest themselves...

a few hours pass...

Hylas woke from his sleep in a cold sweat. He had a strange vision in his sleep... A very strange vision. He got up from his bed and located Gabriel's ship through the orbital communications array - he sent the coordinates to his flat, and then headed to shower, change, and meditate as the Jedi made their way to his abode.

TAG Lord_Raziel; Radiance; darth_Boba; Aefernal_Fire

21. Aefernal_Fire

Aefernal_Fire Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 11, 2007
    IC Khessel Zarran
    Aboard The Guardian

When Khessel looked up, everything moved slow and blurred, like being underwater. Something obscured by a dim cloud of light moved her, she felt like she was spinning. As the Sith holocron left her fingertips the deafening screams of rage, hate, and pain were suddenly silenced?and she couldn?t hear anything above the blurred noises and faint ringing of her ears.

The tall near-human with light blue skin and brown eyes told her something with his lips twisted in a devilish grin then put a finger to his lips and gave an exaggerated wink.

It was like someone had reached deep into the dark swirling waters sucking at her life and pulled her free with a splash into the clear and wonderful and still surface. Khessel took her first unlabored breath in what had seemed like an eternity. She melted lifelessly into the arms of the blue-skinned Jedi as she was placed unceremoniously into his care.

With her armored boots and strength gauntlets, she was heavier then she looked, and a complete dead weight. Zenos nearly dropped her from the surprise.

As Zenos carefully regained his balance, the dark tanned human girl put her head comfortably on the place between his shoulder and neck, looking content and almost asleep with her brown and gold eyes only half open.

?You smell familiar?? Khessel mentioned almost under her breath.

?You smell terrible.? Zenos countered stiffly, trying not to breathe too much in.

?I didn?t say it was a good familiar.? The girl?s eyebrows furrowed and voice sharpened quickly. Before Zenos could say anything, she was snoring loudly in his arms.

"We are safely away, for now." Khessel could hear the Jedi Master's voice, deep and comforting from somewhere far away...

...and yes, she was safe...for now.

TAG Lord_Raziel; Radiance; darth_Boba; RockDragon

22. Lord_Raziel

Sep 23, 2007

The Jedi comm activated, the location of the Sith's hideout was given and the Master sat quietly in the pilots chair. Things were moving fast, faster than he would like. He was a high ranking member of the Jedi Order, he was walking a very thin line between the darkness and the light, the council would not approve of his actions, nor would they approve that the Sith still lived.
    Master Gabriel thought for a time, his mind lost in the force, his mind measured all of the angles, he knew that this opportunity could bring about the end of the a great number of Sith. But would this bring about peace? Are the Sith really the evil which he was fighting? Without darkness there can be no light, and with both sides not excepting the other there will be forever conflict....

A sound interrupted his meditation, the holo-projector lit up with a familiar form...his face stern, Master Windu.....

"Gabriel, there has been commotion in the Temple and security footage indicate you were amongst it all, report back to the council immediately and explain yourself."

"I am afraid that I cannot do that Mace, I have picked up a lead on a Sith organization and that prisoner is leading me straight to them, trust my judgement here old friend."

Mace Windu's face lightened a little, and he sighed. "I trust that you will have a full report when you return? I will smooth things over with the council, and one more thing, return Angelo in one piece."

The holo-projector went dark, Gabriel slumping back on his chair, he had escaped the Orders wrath this time, he was still a Weapons Master of the Jedi, his word had to be carefully weighed. He had ended many conflicts before they had even begun on his saber and investigations. The Temple could not ignore he unwavering loyalty to their cause, or at least the eradication of the Sith.

Gabriel's hands began to move over the controls like lightning, the ship banking around on a course to Coruscant. He would set her in orbit around the planet and wait for contact.

Tag all

23. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007

Colors began to fade into existence. His nightmare had ended at last. The golden sinewy outlines of walls began to fill in his sight. His hand instinctively went to his lightsaber in a strange place. Panic filled his stomach as he felt that nothing was there.

Angelo sat bolt upright, completely forgetting that the gold lighted surface that he woke up to was so close. A thump and a sharp intake of breath were all he got before swinging his legs out angrily, rubbing his forehead. His hair was still strewn across his face, as he had not tied it back up yet. It was at this point that Angelo realized something he had taken for granted.

He was still breathing.

The Apprentice had fully expected to never wake up again. And yet here he was. The fierce image of Kalos Va and his burning lightsabers was now engraved into his vision, but here he was. Suffering from nothing more than a new headache and, now that he took note of himself, a rather sore jaw.

The place he was in felt very unfamiliar. The floor seemed to rumble quietly to itself. He slid off of the sleep couch and to his feet, still rubbing his temple slowly as he tried to take in his surroundings. Unfortunately the bump to his head caused his sight to blur. And so now he was little better than a young person in a room with no lights who desperately needed corrective visual surgery.

Angelo held a steadying hand out before him as he walked forward, resisting the urge to cry out for help.

"...I .. am not... helple.."

He winced as his shin hit a chair.

The boy took a deep breath and extended his hand a bit further, feeling the chair and walking around it slowly, making deliberate small steps as he had to feel his way around what felt like a starship.

Had he been kidnapped?

tag all

24. Lord_Raziel

Sep 23, 2007
    IC: Serus

She could feel the boy stirring, the force beginning to pulse within him again, slowly she got up from her seat next to Master Gabriel and moved quietly out into the main chamber. She arrived in time to see the virtually blind Miraluka walk into multiple objects in the room. With an iron grip she brought the force to bare around the child.
    The boy seemed to panic, the vice that now enclosed him moving him about where she willed, within moments he was before her. She glared at him with her silver eyes, her perfect face betraying no real emotion other than displeasure. "You are too weak to do much young apprentice, you have talent but you have no idea how to use it, you could have killed Kalos....I do not know how."

Serus was a master of the force, her lightsaber skills lagging behind considerably, she knew how to defend herself but that was about all. With a slight gesture she sent the boy tumbling across the cabin, stopping just before impact with the far wall.

Kalos Va entered the chamber from one of the cabins, the force hold lessened on the boy, Kalos himself bringing his will to bare against Serus. "Leave the boy...I am fine...he has a talent you cannot deny, train him Serus."

Angelo suddenly fell to the ground, the shocked look on the Knights face as her long time companion suggested she take him as an apprentice. Kalos sat down quietly, his lightsabers on his lap, tinkering without any real interest.

Tag

25. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007

He couldn't move. His senses flared to life as the Force was brought to bear on him. He couldn't fight it with his head still throbbing. Angelo began to feel fear again as his body moved of it's own accord.

His vision started to clear slightly as he was forced to focus on the individual before him. He could make out the aura, if only slightly. It looked like Kalos, but slightly different.

"You are too weak to do much young apprentice, you have talent but you have no idea how to use it, you could have killed Kalos....I do not know how."

His breathing picked up as he realized right now he was powerless to even defend himself.

All of a sudden he was flung across the room like a rag doll. He saw the golden sinewy aura of the wall rapidly approaching. Angelo closed his eyes tight before the impact.

...but it never came.

Instead he felt pressure on his body relieve slightly as he heard another voice in the cabin.

"Leave the boy...I am fine...he has a talent you cannot deny, train him Serus."

Angelo was taken aback.

"What? Why would I want to be drained by dark....."

Angelo remembered his dreams. His body slumped and he placed both hands on his head, mulling over what everything meant at that very moment.

".... I don't understand...... all of you.. shouldn't exist...and yet you do..."

tag Raziel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.