main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Sith/Jedi Project

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by Darth Avnius, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Darth Avnius

Darth Avnius Jedi Youngling

Oct 14, 2012
    Hello all. I am Darth Avnius. Newest member of this site but not the newest to Star Wars. I have here an idea that I want to spread like wildfire and see if we can attract the attention of Lucas and make something like this actually happen. The Sith and Jedi project is basically this: The creation of a Jedi Temple, and Sith Academy here in the real world. The would function as the ones inside movies/games/stories function. They would be a place for all roleplayers, those wishing to study either faction, those wishing to contribute knowledge (such as a book to possibly be published), those wishing to practice lightsaber forms, those wishing to gain physical fitness, those looking for philosophical discussions from either side, and many more minute (MY-noot as in small, not MIN-IT as in time) details. I have created 2 pages on facebook for each of these such ideas which are currently acting as nothing more than a fan page and role playing page. Any and all ideas for which temple would we base these on, what material would statues be made of, how much space would it need, how much it would cost, etc...are all appreciated. If this idea intrigues you, go to facebook and type in either "The Sith Project" or "The Jedi Project" and like and share. When things are highly popular it attracts the attention of the people with the money. One day if I'm rich and successful with my ideas I'll definitely invest to build these. As for now, I don't have those resources and the most I can do is try and rally people behind this cause. Thank you all for reading and MTFBWY.

2. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    That's an interesting vision, but I think it'll stay a dream. On the other side, it's always worth to work on dreams and less caring what other people say. So, good luck! [face_good_luck]

And in the end.... Do or not do. There's no try! :D

Darth Avnius likes this.
  3. Darth Avnius

Oct 14, 2012
    What do we have if not our dreams?

4. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    The reality...

But what would happen, if we don't have dreams?

5. Darth Avnius

Oct 14, 2012
    We'd have nothing. We'd have no future to look forward to. Nothing to drive us forward other than our instinct to survive.

6. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Yep, just stillstand... and where would we be, if anyone hasn't dreamed about a big network of connected machines without wire? Mostly not here. ;) :p

Darth Avnius likes this.
  7. Darth Avnius

Oct 14, 2012
    Lol! No definitely not.