main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Sith Order: Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Lord Sith, Jan 10, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loka Hask

Loka Hask Jedi Master star 3

Jul 12, 1999
    Jeez, I know I've been trying to draw both Karik AND Jastiss to know avail. The only good picture I drew was of Zalferix scaling on all six down a wall, but I don't have a scanner.

Gala, I would be glad too make a website devoted to Sith Order, strange angels, and anything else, if you feel you're too busy to do it. I have a lot of web design skills, and I'm sure I can find the time. I'll even try and make a logo that DOESN'T take up more than a meg! LOL.

As for my post, it's kind of just there to emphasize that, yes ladies an gentlemen, there IS a war going on. hehe

So far the only stuff we had in a ways of the war was Rikkan's posts, and I figured we all had to get involved with that, since we could use next-to-anonimous characters.

Anyway, you can take my post any way you want, and say, for example, that it was a Calmonian outpost that was slagged by the Coven of Witches, or some other fighter group, and a group of troopers lead by a Jedi Knight went in there to clean up.

Of course, the Calmonians only LET that happen... hehe. By the way things are going, Im guessing that by next story the Sith Order shall be making its transision in to the period known as the "Golden Age of the Sith".

Of course, that would sort of turn the tables, and make the Noble Jedi Knights outlaws, wouldn't it? And then we would have to play an insurrection angle, and have the Jedi Overthrow the Sith. But, we aren't even done the second story, so I'm gonna stop worrying about that stuff. Hehe

Watch your mouth, kid, or you'll find yourself floating home!

2. Loka Hask

Jul 12, 1999
    HEY GUYS! GREAT NEWS! I TALKED TO THE ADMINS, AND-

WELL, JUST GO CHECK OUT THE ARCHIVES SECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. JediGaladriel

JediGaladriel Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 3, 1999
    Yay! We're archived! And Loka, if you want to do the website, all I can say is "Bless you"!

This is the closest I've been able to come to a composite pic of Zemai, and it's not very close (the eyes are totally wrong, for one thing).

http://members.aol.com/fernwithy/vadersmask/zemai.jpg

4. RogueLead11

RogueLead11 Jedi Grand Master star 2

Aug 19, 1999
    We are officially archived! Good job, Loka!

I haven't even attempted to draw/compose a picture of Coris or Akira. I once wanted to learn how to draw anime, but I gave that ambition up a long time ago when I found I had absolutely no talent in that particular area.

A Sith Order/Strange Angels website would be very cool. BTW, Loka, are you planning on writing for this new story? Your last one with JG was fantastic. Do you want to bring Jastiss in for some of the action for this next installment? Or are Coris and Karik going to keep the great privilege of containing the evil Sith Lord to themselves?

I'm going to add on to Aspects as soon as I can, but I don't have much free time right now. I'll probably have something up by Saturday. Yeah, the war has kind of taken the back-burner, hasn't it? We'll need to remedy that. Time to bring in Brendtan...

5. JediGaladriel

Sep 3, 1999
    Okay, summary: the fight in the desert (hey, had to write at least one action scene, neh?). Because the Sith aren't really trying to kill them, Zemai and the two Jedi are able to hold their own (Zemai steals a blaster from Ku'jascad-Nin to toss over at Jastiss, but she's too busy to notice whether or not he uses it). They fight, Zemai uses the Force to toss K-N a few yards (a stunt she figures she'll get a stern lecturing about), then Ballis blows up their speeder, and the four of them are left in the Jundland Wastes without a transport. The Sith disappear back into the desert.

6. Loka Hask

Jul 12, 1999
    Okay, Jastiss goes into one of those famous Otonna/Hakim (probably a distant relation some where...) mind jumps. He ends up in Ballis' body, and they talk about stuff

7. Loka Hask

Jul 12, 1999
    rogue, Im gonna post on Strange Angels soon enough. Im battling a severe cold and headache right now, so Im spending most of my time taking naps like an old man. (lol)

Anyway, I think I'll go there right now and post something.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>What if he doesn't survive? He's no good to me dead.

8. The Rover

The Rover Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 28, 1999
    Hey Loka

I hope that you get better soon. Once again, you, galandriel and Rogue, never cease to amaze me with the fantastic job you're doing on Strange Angels. the more i think about it, the more i want to include something sooooooooo bad.

But, i really need to put all my focus on the Aspects story, cause the plot that i have formulated is complicated and is constantly under revisement, especially as i continue to post.

But strange Angels will be my new stomping grounds once this second story is finished. I had originally worte a small scene involving Darth Borliash and General Rikkan, but i had never completed it.... suffice to say it is still on disk ready to be completed , I just havent had time, due to me concentraiting on the war

Anyway, I took this day to do some editing of my post....maybe some of you all could tell, but I added some things in there that will flow with the overall story better.

Will be writing a new post soon. I hope each of you all will write something involving the war and the places that i ve set up in the past post that I did.

Scroll up the this thread to find the areas of conflict and jump right in. the Agani system however has been finshed due to the fact that the Coven Of Witches have accomplished their mission.

Hey Loka I can wait for you to design the web page ...should be very interesting.

Luke's Severed Hand.... you need to make an appearance, your scenes are always a wonder to read...but we need to read it, so get cracking (hahahaha)

Lord Sith, if you are around, I hope that you are proud of our progress, because between us five, we are not playing games anymore

One last thing, ever since we created The Sith Order, I've been seeing a lot of fan fics involving something about the Sith pop up all over the place. its like they know a good thing when the see and wants to jump on the bandwagon Well I cant blame them, because story has gone beyond good.... its Lucasfilm scrip reading materiel at it very best."

More to come

P.S.- BlackJedi, we miss you.....

9. Lord Sith

Lord Sith Jedi Youngling

Mar 13, 1999
    Greetings all,

I am indeed proud of the progress you have made General, the progress all of you have made. The Sith Order has gone above and beyond my expectations, and the effort all of you have put into it is just amazing.

You must all be a little annoyed with me for not contributing to the story that I began, and in your position, I think I would feel the same way.

Lately, I've only been getting on the net once or twice a week, and often it has been for school related reasons. I had hoped that spring break would give me time to get back into things, but I've been working full time daily, getting even less time on the net.

I do sincerely hope that I will be able to get back into the Sith Order. Either way, I'm glad to see that all of you have put your mind and soul into your characters and the story, and from the bottom of my heart, I thank you all for it.

~Lord Sith~

10. Loka Hask

Jul 12, 1999
    what what what?

D-did you guys see what I just saw???

Th-that was our beloved leader, back from the dead or something! LOL

Hey, Lord Sith, we're not pissed, but we miss ya man.

Same with you, Black Jedi.

And same for you LSH.

We need you guys to post too, cuz we can't have too many characters showing up so late in the mix, so try to get them in ASAP.

I was hoping that Kai would get in the spotlight more this story, Blackjedi, he seemed very intriguing, but didn't seem to get his share of action!

Anyway, I'll see you all later.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>You're far too trusting.

11. The Rover

Dec 28, 1999
    I saw it Loka but i couldnt believe it

Lord Sith, the man with the plan ! back from his own personal war (LOL )

Truly this is a great day for the Sith Order. and dont worry Sith, we will continue to mke the story brighter than any other in this forum

Oh by the way , I just read Luke's Severed Hands post.

Hey Luke,

I only got two words for your post...

FREAKIN BRILLIANT !!!!!!

I was like, "oh this guy is too good..The whole flow of the post was quick and detailed, just how I like it. great job on Ular-Grimm Errar..I was wonderng when I was going to see my boy get some action

Glad to see you back Luke,and post more !

12. blackjedi

blackjedi Jedi Youngling

Jul 31, 1999
    Hello everyone.
    *blushes slightly* I've missed you too. And I've missed working on the story..

Well, as I said before, mostly I couldn't add anything cause of school, but hopefully things will be a little less busy now..
    I'm going to have to re-read through Aspects to catch up with everything, and after that I'll try and type something up this week. I thnk the hardest part is going to be trying to introduce my characters again.. *crosses fingers* wish me luck.

13. RogueLead11

Aug 19, 1999
    Heya Lord Sith! Long time no see! You too, Blackjedi!

Don't worry about "Strange Angels" too much, Rikkan - if you're too tied up with "Aspects", don't try to overload yourself. We can discuss Coris and Jai'ana's kids and where Jai'ana is at that point if you want, over E-mail or something. I'm glad you're working on the war. It's been neglected lately. I'll try to help out by bringing Brendtan into the mix as a Jedi defending the Republic.

Hmm. As a summary of my last post, basically I just summarized what's just happened from Coris' POV, and described his reaction.

14. luke's severed hand

luke's severed hand Jedi Youngling

Jan 21, 2000
    I?m back!
    But, more importantly, Lord Sith is back! (maybe)

Anyway, welcome back, stranger.

The plot so far and where some things are headed:

Sedoc and the other Sith disciples of Master Kirasis have been ordered to Pelos to ambush some Jedis. See Rover for details.

Koenis and Maapaa?s journey to Coruscant is cut short by sabotage! They are captured and being taken to Calmonia(?) to be interrogated by Rimar.

Ular-Grimm Errar will be sent to monitor Senate activity and debate the Jedi worth in the Republic. Even with the help of Jedi Knight Tumir Sagedust he will still have his hands full keeping them from destroying the fragile alliance. Meanwhile the Sith?s empire is growing.

In answer to your post way back when, Jedi Galadriel:

I don?t know where my character?s are going. I have inserted each in response to different aspects of the storyline and their destinies will play out through the course of Aspects.
    A better solution might be for me to list all of my character?s motivations and ideals and offer you all the right to use them under these guidelines:

Koenis Jardunwe

He has rediscovered his faith in the force and has abandoned all of his previous feelings of grief and doubt. He had been content to wallow in self pity brought on by his old master?s demise. The reason that he had taken it so hard was because he had a lot of issues regarding the loss of his real parents that he hadn?t dealt with. And after losing Master Pabbi Wek, the only paternal figure he had known, the same guilt and feelings of abandonment that he suppressed had resurfaced. He will enter the conflict with a renewed devotion. By the end of our journey he will have to make a considerable sacrifice.
    Maapaa is a technician and craftsman who is along for the ride. He is grumpy and not one to mince words.

Tumir Sagedust

Tumir has a more aggressive approach to life. She often chooses the more thrilling and dangerous route to achieve her goals. Far from reckless, she is determined to shatter her race?s stereotypical attitude towards its females. Thusly, she wants the Sith threat destroyed thoroughly and quickly. She is anxious for the Council to ratify a course of action that confronts the Sith problem directly.

Sedoc Zaveneit

Despised by all of his fellow disciples for his smugness, Bame is seemingly, the essence of indifference. Hardly a devoted follower, he is a loner that views himself above the Jedi/Sith conflict. His ambition for power is apparent to those who pay close attention, and see through his thick veil of disinterest.

This last characters original name was Bame Zaveneit, but I didn?t realize how close( too close! ) this was to Darth Bane?s moniker.
    Silly me.

I hope these descriptions are an aid to everyone.

Five finger salute.

15. Loka Hask

Jul 12, 1999
    aaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!

16. JediGaladriel

Sep 3, 1999
    So post something, already!

I'd pick up, but I think I'm the last post at both Aspects and Angels, so it's someone else's turn.

17. JediGaladriel

Sep 3, 1999
    Okay, right after making that post, I decided to take another turn. The Fab Four are crossing the desert, and Olan and Jastiss spot a cave that might or might not be a krayt dragon bore. Zemai gets "desert-head" (as Jastiss calls it) and zones out for a minute, but Jastiss pulls her up. Coris, for some reason that I don't know and will let Rogue fill in ( ), decides to put her through a little perception test. When she realizes that his mind is still on Akira and he's trying to figure out if she's still there, he closes off their mental link. She is annoyed at this, tells him that Akira isn't around and he should just ask for what he wants next time, then stalks off toward the cave, now ahead of the rest.

Some stuff we need to get to pretty soon (and this is just stuff I know about because it involves Zemai in one way or another):

1. (with a bullet) Jai'ana Din Ronin. How do we find out she's alive, and where is she, and how does she end up getting Coris to come after her, leaving poor, defenseless little Zem all alone in the big bad desert? (With a major comfort, of course...)

2. The Sith prophecy about Karik Otonna's descendents... Lord Sith? (We talked in e-mail)

3. Akira's mechinations for her dastardly plot.

4. The Council and the Senate dealing with the Sith and the Calmonians; we need to start setting up for a battle and a resolution.

-------

A side thought: This thread is getting slow to post to; should we open a new planning thread?

[This message has been edited by JediGaladriel (edited 03-30-2000).]

18. JediGaladriel

Sep 3, 1999
    Another quick war interlude, on Ampinua. A would-be rebel is murdered by a Sith trying to claim the world in his own name (as opposed to the name of the Order), and another Sith comes along and kills him. Neither is named, and the viewpoint character -- the wife of the would-be rebel -- doesn't much care who they are.

19. The Rover

Dec 28, 1999
    Okay people, here is another summary for you..sorry for taking so long, had a short case of writers block and wanted to try something different in this post.

The Calmonians invade Pelos and The Jedi has been sent to help drive them out. This scene involves Master Eil'leia Dawn and Si'enna Kidda-Lar. The Sith however, has other plans as an extremly violent battle erupts.

basically, thanks to Luke Severed Hand, I am now going to use this scene and the rest of the story, to show the Sith in all of their glory.

Hopefully you are not turned off from any of the graphic details I put in. Brace yourself, people, its gonna get wilder than this....

More to come soon

20. Loka Hask

Jul 12, 1999
    Hey, Gala, don't you mention Ampinua in one of your stories? I just thought I recognised it...

21. JediGaladriel

Sep 3, 1999
    Loka,

Guilty as charged. Ampinua's one of my "default" worlds... I use it because I'm too lazy to think up another one. But, as I'd already put an Ampinuan librarian in the Jedi Temple, I figured, why not? It's next door to La'azum...

22. RogueLead11

Aug 19, 1999
    Summary of my last post (which I finally got up... aren't ya'll proud of me? )

Brendtan the Wookie is briefed by Jedi Master Dur Slew (I like using that guy). He is to be sent with two other Jedi to defend the senators attending a council on Alderaan about dealing with the Calomians and Sith. I'm trying to get Brendt involved in the war, and this seemed like the best way to do it. Brendt asks about Coris and Zemai, but Dur Slew refuses to tell him anything.

Meanwhile, Coris and the others are entering that cave Jedi Galadriel mentioned in one of her earlier posts. Both Coris and Zemai sense something wrong in the air Force-wise, and Coris finds something lying on the ground that has somewhat of a negative effect on him. He tries to distract the others by telling them he'll stand sentry for a while - to make sure the Sith don't come back - and has Zemai come with him, so they can talk privately.

23. JediGaladriel

Sep 3, 1999
    I felt like writing an action scene, but I pretty much left us where Rogue did at the end of it. Basically, in the course of the conversation, Zemai and Coris yell at each other a little for shutting off the mental link, but that gets repaired, though they are still a bit snippy with each other. Then Coris gets into the Force push, and Zemai challenges him to teach her how she could have better handled two trained Sith at the same time. He answers by calling Olan, and the two of them attack her. She finally is forced to retreat, and she learns the lesson -- unfortunately, for the first time, it's not a lesson that she thinks is universally useful: she dismisses it with the thought that she'll remember to retreat, the next time she figures the Sith won't follow her (in other words, "Yeah, right, Coris... that's going to work in real time.") Jastiss was heard in the background accusing them of being crazy, and then he's the one who tries to clean up the scratches and scrapes she's got. She can't figure out why he's so surprised by any of this. At any rate, I ended with Coris again saying that they have matters to discuss, and that hopefully they can now do so without a duel breaking out.

24. The Rover

Dec 28, 1999
    I just came on line and edited my post to correct alot of typo errors that I had. I dont know about everyone but,a new planning thread is in order....it took forever for this to get up.

Anyway I'm glad that the forum is back....still working on my next scene

Beautiful post Rogue and galandriel....hey gala, it seems like everyone at one point or another is writing poems into their post, I feel like I'm missing out on a new thing here

25. Loka Hask

Jul 12, 1999
    hold on, i'm working on a post at home. (I'm at school now). It should be done by the end of today.

[This message has been edited by Loka Hask (edited 04-06-2000).]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.