main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Sith Order: Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Lord Sith, Jan 10, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RogueLead11

RogueLead11 Jedi Grand Master star 2

Aug 19, 1999
    I guess if we're doing the next story ten years after the first one, then Coris and Akira will both be 33. I guess he'll still be a Jedi Knight.

A question for Loka. Are you planning on having Jastiss turn to the Dark Side eventually, or stay with the light the entire time?

BTW, I saw your post in the Saviors of the Force thread. A great, great, great, great grandson (maybe plus another great or two) of Karik perhaps? Or just coincidence?

2. Loka Hask

Loka Hask Jedi Master star 3

Jul 12, 1999
    Galadriel:This is how old he will be in the next story. Right now he's about eight, I guess.

Rogue:I'm not too clear on what's going to happen to him as of yet, but we'll see. And yes, I'm sure there's a relation

[This message has been edited by Loka Hask (edited 01-28-2000).]

3. blackjedi

blackjedi Jedi Youngling

Jul 31, 1999
    We did it!! *Breaks out the champagne bottles* Congrats everyone! :) It's been great working with you guys.. (this is actually the first time I've been involved in a SW fic like this *sheepish grin*)

I think I'll just handle my three characters right now.. They're hard enough to keep up with as it is!

4. JediGaladriel

JediGaladriel Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 3, 1999
    Loka: Cool, we'll be the same age!

So, so far we're dealing with two events that happen in the course of the story -- the meeting up with Jastiss Otonna and the rescue of Ja'ina Din Ronin. What's the precipitating factor of this story going to be? We've all been in some kind of normality for ten years or so, back to training, maybe worrying about the Sith now and then; they've apparently been in the same situation. What's going to break the stalemate and bring us back into conflict?

Here are a few ideas, none necessarily related to the others (I'll stop when I run out, or at ten, whichever comes first):
    <UL TYPE=SQUARE>
    <LI>The escape of Ja'ina Din Ronin, and her desperate return to Coruscant, hunted by the Sith, who challenge openly for the return of their "property."
    <LI>The first real outbreak of internal fighting among the Sith prompts Seth Shadel to launch an aggressive attack somewhere in order to externalize the enemy.
    <LI>Coris learns that Akira is alive, by means of some nasty "message" or other that would only be understood between the twins.
    <LI>The Emraan system has been under a kind of Jedi-enforced "quarantine" for all this time (as they outnumber the Sith, it wouldn't be that hard to contain them as long as the interest in doing so lasted), and the Sith at last develop the strength to break through the lines.
    <LI>A colony near Emraan is mysteriously destroyed, leaving all the inhabitants dead through no external means; the Council suspects Sith involvement, and sends a group to investigate
    <LI>Akira has been living on cybernetics and so on for all this time, but suddenly needs a life-saving transplant of some sort, prompting Coris to go, against the wishes of the Council (her calling was against Seth's wishes), and in this way, the next battle is started by the sides colliding.
    <LI>Another "disappeared colony" story, but this time, it's the Emraan colony itself that has disappeared, a la Roanoke, right under the noses of the Jedi Council -- the Sith are now predators at large, and the Jedi must become hunters. (This would give the Sith a chance to act individually for the course of the story)
    <LI>A terrorist attack on the Senate chambers leaves Coruscant frightened and eager for tighter control; the Sith step in to provide it, placing the Jedi in the position of either accomodating them or being seen as the enemies of the public welfare.
    </UL>

Okay, so I only made it to eight. Anyone want to continue the list of possibilities?

For my character, she's now eighteen. She doesn't get terribly tall -- maybe 5', tops -- and she has grown her hair out since the day it was cut. It reaches her waist when she lets it down, though she usually piles it on top of her head in an elaborate bun, with her padawan braid hanging over her shoulder. It's still sandy brown; her eyes are still hazel. She's built like a gymnast: small and slim, but a lot of raw power.

5. Loka Hask

Jul 12, 1999
    One more thing could trigger another war type of thing.

The Jedi could find that spy that Seth planted on the coruscant before it left Emraan. The spy would accidently reveal some sort of plan the Sith have for attack.

Also, don't forget that Zalferix and Akira started another faction of Dark Jedi. This would also have grown in strength, perhaps enough to rival the Sith Order itself. (Could this be the beginning of the fabled Uber Jedi? No probably not, cuz they would be nearly invincible, and thats not good for a story, even though that would be very cool!)

6. JediGaladriel

Sep 3, 1999
    Oh, yeah... I forgot about the spy.

And, before the rule of two, what's the difference between "dark Jedi" and "Sith"? (What exactly is a dark Jedi, anyway, other than Sith? Someone used the term in another thread, and I can't for the life of me figure out what it means in context; I assumed that if someone went dark, he ceased being a Jedi.) I assumed that Zal and Akira were starting the first of the warring Sith factions.

[This message has been edited by JediGaladriel (edited 01-28-2000).]

7. RogueLead11

Aug 19, 1999
    I'm not so sure about the difference between a Dark Jedi and a Sith. I always used the two terms as synonyms. I guess Seth, Drey and their followers would be official Sith, while Zalferix and Akira would simply be Dark Jedi, as they're not affiliated with each other anymore.

For my character, Coris looks pretty much the same. He's just a little older and wiser. He's pretty reserved, keeps mostly to himself. He thinks about Akira and Jai'ana (the latter of which he still believes, deep inside, is still alive) a lot, but he hasn't had any more dreams involving the prophecy
    since the events at Em'raan. Brendtan's still around. He's Coris' main confidant in most matters when he can't talk to Zemai. I figure from the previous story that besides the Master-Apprentice relationship, he kind of regards her in the same light that a father would a daughter. Am I very far off base here, Galadriel?

Another thing. Has Coris spent 10 years trying to locate Karik's son? It seems highly unlikely that it would take him that long, and I doubt he would push the mission to the back-burner. It was Karik's dying wish, after all.

8. Loka Hask

Jul 12, 1999
    good point, but remember yoda told luke to come back but it still took him a while to come back. Just say he's been VERY busy

9. JediGaladriel

Sep 3, 1999
    Yeah, that was pretty much how I saw him approaching it, though I figured I'd leave that to you. Zemai doesn't think of it in those terms precisely, as she has no frame of reference about parents or family. She just assumes that this is the normal way a padawan and master relate to one another, and would be deeply surprised to learn that the relationship is not always affectionate.

As to the timeline on finding Karik's son, maybe you could open with a prologue where he's found, but not taken away? (Guardian disinterested in allowing him to leave or something.) Then we hook up with him later. Would that work, theoretically?

Lord Sith... before we twist up the idea too much, where were you thinking about going?

[This message has been edited by JediGaladriel (edited 01-28-2000).]

10. The Rover

The Rover Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 28, 1999
    WOW !!!

Where the hell was i at last night when all this was going on ? i missed alot. well let me get in here

LOKA : as far a Karik son is concern, I would be extremly honored for Jai'ana-Din Ronin to take him as an apprentice after she is freed, dont worry with the description of him you gave , I will try my best to do justice to him. my only problem that i forsee in that is the time factor, being that it will more than likely be ten years later. which will now bring me to this point.

I read Galandriel's list, and I loved each of the things she put on the list...we can use some of it especially the part of the internal fighting among the Sith. but the more i thought about it, i think we should try to show the attempt of the Sith and their sub divisions leaders to form a council themselves. With Seth and Drey being the elders and heads of the council. the tensions that rises from that as Zalferix and Akira, the leaders of their own division, chanllenge Seth as to why he should be the leader of the newly formed council

its almost like as I can write this that Sith council is basically the mob syndicate with Seth Shadel being like Lucky Luciano and Drey Jalex as the equally brilliant Meyer Lansky....My plans for the character development for Drey and Seth will be deep because i did a study in criminal physcology in college. and the simularities in that that type of criminal mentality is very simular.

anyway, the other heads of a division of the Sith is learning the darkside of the force from Seth, Drey and of course General Rikkan( who stands as a shadowy presense behind the council seats of Seth and Drey...oh, how i love this guy ), they will grow in the knowledge by leaps and bounds and the seeds of dissention grows when the Sith start the conqueering of systems to gain followers and expand their powerbase as the war with the calmonians either begins or is continuing.

Seth is still the chief of the mighty Sith council that has existed for a while and is growing in power and fame thoughoutthe old republic. Drey is silently is right hand and gaining the same fame, fear,and respect for his growing powers. the divisional leaders of each Sith sect, brings the tribute to their leader, but Seth's arrogeance in the sharing of any real power starts the tention between the divisional leaders within the council and himself.

Now the divisional heads of the Sith sect has disciples of the dark side themselves ( including Zalferix and Akira---- Loka and Rogue are you taking notes )
    and they are not happy at the way their training has been progressing because of either the leaders refusal to give more knowledge and skills or their constant meetings with the elder Sith council that creates more tention

The Sith Council: ( i absolutely love this concept...im sorry, please Lord Sith, really think about this one )

Seth and Drey, heads of the council, Seth has 12 new disciples for himself and made the rule of accquiring within each division the limit of 12 disciples for each leader to instruct in the dark side of the force. Drey doesnt take any disciples, as he wishes to help Seth control the other within the council. General Rikkan is the keeper of the Sith records and third instructor in the training of all disciples with the entire Sith Council and their sub divisions. He creates the Sith library and keeps the records of deeds and philophies of each Sith warrior or master within written scrolls for his own records and the holocron for genreal reading and study within the order itself.

anyway thats one theory, I really would like to use ( Lord Sith, Please let me know if you like this idea as well.---it can work, really )

Second, as far as Jai'ana-Din Ronin capture is concerned, I at first didnt want her to even be freed at the end of the second story, but the more that i thought about it, I couldnt bear the fact of her being away from Coris for too long but i do want her to be rescured rather than her escaping, that the reason why her elder classmates ( the Legendary Padawans of Odar Velisa ) is coming i

11. Lord Sith

Lord Sith Jedi Youngling

Mar 13, 1999
    Greetings all.

Rikkan: The Sith Council is a good idea, one that I was planning to institute from the beginning. It is the creation of this very council that starts the infighting between the Sith, since they all want equal say in things, and with a leader like Seth, that is not going to happen.

The first real outbreak of internal fighting among the Sith prompts Seth Shadel to launch an aggressive attack somewhere in order to externalize the enemy.

Excellent idea Galadriel. I'll definitly try to use that in the second story.

The Emraan system has been under a kind of Jedi-enforced "quarantine" for all this time (as they outnumber the Sith, it wouldn't be that hard to contain them as long as the interest in doing so lasted), and the Sith at last develop the strength to break through the lines.

Again, excellent idea. I believe this would fit into the story later, perhaps close to the end of the second story. A retaliation of the Jedi after the Sith destroy a colony near the Em'raan system, which was your other Sith related idea Galadriel.

Generally, I want to see the Republic and the Jedi Council coming closer together, till they are basically one and the same, united to stop the Sith.

Meanwhile, the Calmonian Empire is a major threat, and small border skirmishes are already starting, which soon will lead to full fledged war.

I want this to be a secondary part to the story, the Republic/Calmonian clash. I'd also like to see a group of Jedi assassins sent by Jaden and the Council to kill Rimar. Anyone want their charaters involved in that by the way?

I can't really comment on specific character decisions and/or choices, everyone is free to do what they wish in that regard.

I must depart, time is of the essence.

~Lord Sith~

12. JediGaladriel

Sep 3, 1999
    Okay, since we're in a holding pattern here (I figure Lord Sith will start the next story when he's free; doesn't seem right for anyone else to do it)...

Can we get a quick cast list? The number of active characters in the last one was starting to get a bit high... could we possibly cut back a little? Who is active, and which writer does which points of view?

For my part, I write Zemai. I envision her part in this one being largely tied to Coris and Jastiss, which will tie in with Jai'ana Din Ronin (I'll write that several hundred times, until I can spell it in my sleep ). As with the last one, she's in the thick of things, but sees herself as essentially removed from everyone except those she has chosen. She's better with a lightsaber, and will summarily cut off the hands of anyone who tries to kidnap her this time. Her main internal conflict, I think, will come when Jai'ana Din re-enters their lives (Rover,you were right about that being a major issue to her, though she will continue to deny any reason for this other than the fact that it upsets her routine, which she considers so trivial that she constantly chastises herself for feeling it). I don't know how she'll interact with Jastiss -- any ideas, Loka? At any rate, she remains a supporting character.

13. Loka Hask

Jul 12, 1999
    I'm not too sure as of yet, Galadriel, but maybe you can email me and we can discuss it.

email me at
    urienrakarth@hotmail.com

14. luke's severed hand

luke's severed hand Jedi Youngling

Jan 21, 2000
    I can't wait to work with all of you to make this a fan fic to remember. Hopefully i can incorporate some lasting characters and ideas for this epic!
    Once I complete my character bios, i will post them within a few days. Then i will discuss with you the characters that i want to have some fun with.( Coris, Rikkan, etc.)

I c an 't f ee l m y f i n ge r s . .

15. RogueLead11

Aug 19, 1999
    Well, obviously for this second story I'll be splitting my attention between Akira and Coris (hopefully more equally this time). Maybe I'll even bring Brendtan into the mix for a bigger role - not a huge one, though, he'll always be a supporting character. Coris will be mainly tied to Zemai (they have been master and apprentice for the past ten years, after all), then later to Jai'ana, once they locate her. Akira - of course - will be with Zalferix most of the time.

I'm not sure where the main conflicts will lie. We'll just have to see, once the story gets started. BTW, Rover, yes, Coris' aptitude with a lightsaber has increased considerably. That means he'll be getting hurt less this time around, which is probably a good thing.

One point I want to address. I know that throughout the course of the first installment some authors wrote sections in the perspectives of characters other than their own. Are we still doing things that way, or are we keeping strictly to the players that are just "ours" this time? I think I remember, very early on, of someone (maybe Galadriel) mentioning the latter option was a good idea for a story of this type.

16. JediGaladriel

Sep 3, 1999
    It's always easier to keep things clear in a round robin if the point of view is kept tight inside the head of the character one is writing. We can cheat a little bit as Jedi and Sith because they're telepaths, but telepathy is imperfect, and it's best to avoid it. Also, just aesthetically, it's easier to make a scene believable and the action clear if it is seen through one pair of eyes, because that's exactly how many pairs of eyes a reader is used to having. So, my writing "Jastiss looked up when she came in" would be okay, while my writing "Jastiss looked up when she came in, annoyed at the interruption" would not -- the first just reports the action of a character not mine; the second speculates on his feelings.

I also think it might be a good idea to keep the number of characters with points of view smaller -- maybe one or two per writer (though all the others can also be present; we just don't get inside their heads). General advice from writing teachers is to keep to a single point of view for stories less than twenty pages long, and keep it limited to as few as possible to tell the story for longer tales. Brain-jumping is an exhausting exercise for readers (especially when they're style-jumping at the same time). Stephen King tells a story with seven main point of view characters and a handful of minor POV characters to narrate scenes where the majors aren't present, but he spends 1088 pages doing it! (It -- good book, btw.)

[This message has been edited by JediGaladriel (edited 01-30-2000).]

17. Loka Hask

Jul 12, 1999
    "Jastiss looked up when she came in, annoyed at the interruption."

One way to get around something like that is to say something like this:

"Jastiss looked up when she came in, obviously annoyed at the interruption."

This way, you are stated the observations the person made when they came into the room, rather than making it exactly what that person felt.

18. The Rover

Dec 28, 1999
    Loka Hask's explanation on the way something can be written sums up some of my points regarding just sticking to our characters POV's only. I both agree and disagree with Galandriel's suggestion regarding how to wriet out the story. while stickin with our charcters perpective should be a top proirity as we start the second part of the story. at some point we all know that certain characters will have to interact with each outher.

I am the only one guilty so far as to include certain feeling and perspectives on a character in certain scenes that should not be necessary only because the author of the character wishes to be the only one to write in the POV of the charcter's thought process as the scene progresses around that person.

I seriously feel that just stickin only with that way of writing doesnt hurt the way this story is played out, but it does cause some difficulties for those who finally have certain charcters interact with each other and cant make a scene believable as really caring about the outcome of the scene because of lack of 'emotions' involving what the character is goin through at that point. My style of writing calls for that especially, and I've been doing this for a long while, with thankfully good results, so far.

It only behoves us as the author that it may irritate or annoys us sometimes. We may feel safer sticking strictly to only our charcters because some of us feel that its more easier to write this without the fear of 'messing ' up someones else's character.

This can be solved simply by more communication on the part of the author to those that are writing the post or may have their particular character interact with the other author's

For example at a certain point in the first story. My character General Rikkan had to interact with those within the Sith Temple, that would include Lord Sith's character and Rogueleads character ( Seth, Drey, and Akira )Now I didnt think that I knew everything I had to know about the characters but when Lord Sith wasnt around for a period of time and really studying his character bios( which was a major help to me)

I was able to read on what his characters was all about meaning it was easy to create 'believable' scene involving his and my character showing the depths of emotion and reasoning behind why they are doing what they doin and if Lord Sith had any problems with the way ceratin things were being done, he shouldnt hesitate to contact me to voice his wish and correct me on what needs to be corrected. as what Galandriel say to me in regards to what she wants for her charcter Zemai.

One last example, after General Rikkan killed a disciple in battle when they first entered the temple, Loka Hask created the following post with his character Zalferix interacting with the General in regards to Akira, the diologue was when it was asked where did General Rikkan recieved his power, Loka, assuming that he read my character's bio or even followed each post that ive written involving The General, had instantly picked up how his response should be, which was " My life is not something I had out freely". that to me, was brilliant, because I knew what and how I wanted my character to be, but knowing this was a round robin, after awhile, you know another author will have to write certain things involving your character to futher the ongoing plot and at the same time keep the story interesting.

it is all about communicating what you wish and describing what and how your character should be should they're be any interacting between them.

I had asked Rogue whenever I wrote Akira Hakim's POV ( and the only reason why I did that was that Rogue's character was about to interact with mines ) I asked that was their anything wrong andthat i will corrected it if it is. I had followed the adventures of Coris, his Sister...and even Brendtan, (to a certain extent) in order to get the gist of what it is that they are about.

What works for Stephen King doesnt necessarily means that his style of writing should be better or more approprite (even if this is a round robin) t

19. JediGaladriel

Sep 3, 1999
    Rover, I didn't mean to sound like I was singling you out, and you certainly did nothing to offend me, and I hope I've done nothing to offend you. Maybe I've just been writing the "Toolkit" column over at FanFiction.net for too long, hammering people over the head with point of view advice (and getting hammered for POV slips when my stories came up in the "Slush Pile" column).

And it's less because of "fear" of messing someone else's character up than it is because of a desire to make for clear scenes. I did have a problem with the last one -- got so lost in the middle part that I didn't even know we'd landed on Emraan until I wrote to beg Rogue11 to tell me what was going on. That's no one person's fault, unless it's mine for being an idiot, but that's what I was trying to address by suggesting that we tighten the focus a little bit, and that's exactly how I mean it -- focusing a lens to see the story events more clearly.

[This message has been edited by JediGaladriel (edited 01-31-2000).]

20. The Rover

Dec 28, 1999
    Galandriel,

First of all, Please excuse whatever makes my words seem like i have so much problems in the way you write and want things to be written, clearly that couldnt be futher than the truth.

It would seem that we are both misunderstanding each other but its also clear to me that we both are very passionate to how and make a great story even better. Truly, your works is some of the finest I've read in this forum..( and i'm just starting to make it point to read other works to see the different ways we tell certain tales )and I see nothing wrong with your following a certain "Toolkit" thats helps you improve on your writing abilities, Lord knows, maybe I need to look into it myself ( because of the way your work shines from your following those rules )

Which bring me to my second point that is kinda overdue in stating, " CHEMISTRY"

Not everyone has that. and in the world of fanfiction its even harder to create that by willfully cooperating in writng a single story with many interesting characters involved and having them intereact somehow.

The first story was special because of the way we took a no plot (other that what Sith said in the original "Sith Order" post on halloweenlast year that he wanted to happen )and created a plots and scences that was both believable and exciting....and we did it the majority of time not even communicating with each other through mail or other planning threads....that alone was freakin incredible !!!

This time we have a planning thread and ways to communicated now that will better the upcomming plot of the second story, in which you , Galandriel, had a very big part in creating , and I agree with you on you point of "tightening the focus". in which we should. we must decide though weither the plot itself or character points of view should take precedence in the second story....something to think about. Whats so good about this planning thread, is that we are finally gettin to know how each of us think in terms of how to put together a brilliant story.

I think we should follow the infighting concept and the upcoming war with the calmonians, while developing all of our major characters some more. I will definitely E-mail you galandriel, so we can discuss the ways to make things interesting for Zemai and Jai'ana-Din once she renters both her and Coris' life.

Jai'ana-Din Ronin: After ten years, she is still a prisoner of General Rikkan. trapped in suspended animation within the Sith temple
    awaiting rescue from her beloved Coris Hakim and her elder classmates

General Rikkan: after ten years, he is still shrouded under his jet black cloak and hood. His image cannot be seen under the hood and his origin is still shrouded in mystery. His powers as a sorcerer is apparent as he trains other Knights that defected to Seth Shadel's camp to become Sith masters themselves.

he has gain some trust with Seth and Drey but is still suspect because of his true motives has not been found( and actually never will, because in truth he has no hidden agenda....thats my cruel joke to the readers ) He continues his studies and enjoys being the confidant to both Seth and Drey.

He secretly plots the revenge upon Odar Velisa disciples for his defeat at his hands during the " necronominon uprising", he plans to reclam the stolen magicks from each of the disciples and knows hat the other padawans is currently searching for him. He secret manipulates the other Sith Master in their training and independent thinking, creating the seeds of futher dissention within the council ( more on that as it develops )

Will be back, later to post the other characters and finally post the Legandary Padawans of Odar Velisa

Loka hask: your post in " saviors of the force" was very nicly done, my complements

21. Loka Hask

Jul 12, 1999
    Rover: Thank you for your compliment!

Even though I agree with you that this is one very awesome story, I still believe that it was lacking one minor, but very noticable Star Wars aspect: The political point of view.

I think that in the next story, we should also introduce the Old Republic's leader, and his/her problems with dealing with the Calomians and the Sith. Believe me, that would be a very tryig job at that time, and worth including in the story!

So, I was just wondering if anyone one else had any ideas for an Old Republic leader of some sort they can include in the next story, as we obviously ignored the political issues that were undoubtably going on at the time.

-Loka Hask

22. Lord Sith

Lord Sith Jedi Youngling

Mar 13, 1999
    Indeed, political was lacking. I tried to start a little bit between the Republic and Calmonians, but there wasn't much.

In the second story, with the Republic/Calmonian war beginning, there is going to be much more in the way of politics, but it's still going to be the secondary part of the story, unless our characters get directly involved, which I'm sure they will at one time or another.

23. luke's severed hand

luke's severed hand Jedi Youngling

Jan 21, 2000
    I would like to sincerely thank all of you for allowing me to join your mastrepiece thru the rest of it?s conception. I shall try to do each of your characters justice by being true to their definitions and not using them in any way that compromises their predetermined destinies. (padawan pledge )
    Unless they conflict with my plans to immortalize my Ultra League of SUPER JEDI ! Riulu, Grena and Bobo.
    Just kidding. (mmmaybe )
    In terms of where the Jedi Council stands with the Senate:
    1. What are the true goals of the Council? Stopping the Sith infestation solo or unifying the galaxy in fighting their slippery forces.
    2. Will there be an atmosphere between the Jedi and Sith that whenever a Jedi is lounging at the neighborhood watering hole, they would have to be on alert for fear of a Sith getting the drop on them and a saber fight would ensue. (Yes!) Kinda like Highlander without the cheese
    3. Is the preparation for the Raid going to be the opening chapter? ( If it is, all of our characters will have to be intro-ed quickly, as not to miss that pleasure cruise!)
    4. Will there be in fighting amongst the Jedi Knights between those who want a merciless annihilation of the Sith and those who look to contain the threat.
    I think that?s enough questions. I don?t know if to address these to Lord S or the group, so, everyone, please, have at them. I?m just trying to figure out if the ideas that for intro-ing my characters (when I create them, of course) will work. Or will be that be dictated by the first post by Lord S.
    Just call me hungry for knowledge.
    Lots of it

Real 1y c an ? t f ee l m y
    f I n g e r s . . . . . . .

Oh. Thanx for the info/invite JediGaladriel. I really appreciate it.

24. Loka Hask

Jul 12, 1999
  25. The Rover

Dec 28, 1999
    Luke's Severed hand, has very good points in terms of the political atmosphere between the Jedi Council and the senate that we wish to be present during the second installment.

If anyone remembers, I wrote the funeral of Jedi Master Freya Diluk and in a subtle manner placed certain feelings amongst the members of the Jedi, feelings of sadness, confusion, bitterness and the very faint unmistakable scent of wanting vengeance against those responsible for the atrocities.

The end of the funeral left Jaden Rylok with a bitter feeling that this one act of Seth Shadel may have grave future consequenses in regards to the order as a whole, because up untill this time, the temple was a place of undisturbed unified harmony. Now in the second story we should have certain loyaties tested as find out who is more determined to eradicated the upand coming Sith order of Seth,

Who may be a pawn for the conniving members of the senate who also may be in cahoots with Rimar because of his vast wealth and resources.

Lots of intrrigue that I see in terms of where should the Jedi stand in all of this ,plus the fact of a Jedi assaination squad sent to kill Rimar ( if I understand you correctly, Lord Sith ) will complicate things between the Council and the senate because of the way the Jedi is taking more and more matters of the republic's future into their own hands.

that alone should be interesting....lt me know what you all think about that.

Oh something else, i for got to mention

Galandriel: The spelling of Jai'ana_Din Ronin's name... dont worry about it, you know how long it took me to finally get the spelling of your screen name right ? it wasnt just a job, it was an adventure
    Also a while back when you spoke on the " Worlds of Fanfiction" thread and mention someone who knows more about Em'raan four should put it in, I guess i should get right to that since I was the one who primarily created that world way back in November,so I'll get to that as soon as possible.

Meanwhile....almost finish with my characters, should be posting them up today at some point...was very busy yesterday.

Hey Rogue, I just wanted to say Hi to you, didnt want you o think I forgot about you

Loka, you know i speak to you almost in every post, so dont worry friend I got ya covered

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.