main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Sith Order: Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Lord Sith, Jan 10, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediGaladriel

JediGaladriel Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 3, 1999
    Coris is sleeping, Zemai wakes up and decides to do some research (wasn't sure if Rogue wanted to do another dream here, so I didn't have them land). She reads a little about Tatooine, thinks it's a cool place. Then she starts picking up weird vibrations on the psychic hotline to Jastiss, but I left the cause of them ambiguous, so do (or don't do) whatever you want with it, Loka.

2. JediGaladriel

Sep 3, 1999
    Is anyone else having trouble getting into the forum today? I swear, it took five minutes to load the index page...

Anyway, we seem to be pretty quiet, with the exception of LSH, Rogue, and yrs truly and her Amazing and Astounding Sith Soap Queen. It's turning into a Coris/Zemai story almost by default, and it's not supposed to be.

LSH, I'm not sure where you're going with your characters (and anyway, Zem's stuck on Tatooine for a lot of this), so I'm not sure how to work with them.

And how is the war going to work? Where's it going to be fought? Zem's probably not going to be available -- something's cooking on the Akira front -- but I think we need to start it moving.

Anyway, even if we have fictional writer's block, maybe we can talk out some developments here.

3. JediGaladriel

Sep 3, 1999
    Oops. Thread finally gets fixed, and I double post...

[This message has been edited by JediGaladriel (edited 03-04-2000).]

4. JediGaladriel

Sep 3, 1999
    Where is page 6?

5. RogueLead11

RogueLead11 Jedi Grand Master star 2

Aug 19, 1999
    Ah! Finally, I can access the sixth page. I was starting to get a little worried.

Where is everyone? It's about time we got the war started. Hey Lord Sith, give us a shout. We haven't heard from you since you opened the second story!

6. JediGaladriel

Sep 3, 1999
    BTW, I'm starting a thread that's related to this called "Strange Angels: The Secret History of the Sith." It's not so much a round robin as a place for different people to post stories of various Sith Apprentices between Bane and Sidious -- I'm starting off with an Olashya story, introducing the role of her descendents, but if you want to tell a tale in a totally different part of the history, there's no special reason to keep it in order.

7. Loka Hask

Loka Hask Jedi Master star 3

Jul 12, 1999
  8. JediGaladriel

Sep 3, 1999
    So... post a story segment! We're almost on Tatooine! I'd get us landed, but I'm not sure if Rogue wants Coris to have a dream first or not. Is Zem the one moving the mental thread around, or is Jastiss playing with it?

9. cbales

cbales Jedi Youngling

Jul 19, 1999
    I am 14 years old and as you can imagine, I am not what you would call financially inclined. In fact at this age I am financially impared. I have, actually, had some money. I bought the external Dazzle DVC for about $250. It didn't do half of what I wanted, so I bough the ATI All in Wonder. For some reason I can't get sound out with it. Anyone have some advice for me? I really don't care to hear that I've wasted another $250 on the ATI, but I'm afraid that might be what happend. Please help so that I didn't was my money and about a half hour of my time installing the thing.

10. The Rover

The Rover Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 28, 1999
    Hey everyone,

I have finally returned to duty and got a post up to the overwhelming response to what should be happening with the war with the calmonians. I havent written in a long while and my post may be a bit rusty, if you don?t like it and feel that it needs changing please let me know so I can make it better. Anyway the summary is as follows

the high ranking members of the senate sit with the Supreme chancellor and Supreme commander of the Republic?s navy discussing the turn of events and the reports from the battles being waged. The scen switches to two character i havent been able to get to in a while ...Winsar Belas and Si?enna Kidda-Lar. I gave them a scene together to try to make up for lost time between writing from their perspective,. I ended it with Winsar and the rest of the Coven of Witches engaging in battle with the Calmonians in the Agani system within the Outer Rim territories. Now this is something that i want Roguelead11 and JediGalandriel to look at as they continue with their search for jastiss,

Tatooine is a hop skip and a jump away from the Agani system where Winsar is at. Somewhere along the line something is bound to happen, but I don?t know what. But from this premise is where I have now set up separate patterns of the war that everyone can jump into at this point in time

Agani System : Already occupied by Winsar and the coven of witches

Polas : a planet where some jedis must be stationed there to help some of the republics ground forces to offset the conquering calmonians ( I may have Si?enna Kidda-Lar and her master there, I?m not sure, but for now...it looks like they?ll be there )

Golean : is where the major violence will take place (on the second moon, to be more precise )some of the Jedis must be sent there. Take you pick because some of the Sith will be laying in wait for them due to the inside forces within the Senate tipping them off with the vital information ( wink wink )

The orbiting republic outpost orbiting the planet maige in sector six : another hot spot under siege from the calmonians... fertile ground for a space battle, because of Alpha Assault Squadron.

San-Lar : the large wealthy kingdom that was supposed to join the republic but didnt do it in time. The Calmonians have conquered most of there other occupied worlds and territories. Now they are working on taking control of the kingdom... ( a critical spot of fighting due to the resources thats present there that could probably shift the balence of power if worked in right...I feel like some of our heroes should work a jedi or two there cause Rimar has his Sith disciples en route there to offer a ? dark presence? there.

Of course the machinations continue back hom on Coruscant and i will be getting to that soon....need some help here on that end cause i have to write a scen involving the Sith masters. I have read all the post so i have been really excited by everyones well written post. Just hope my scenes wasnt too rusty

By the way Galandriel and Loka hask......Some of both of your finest works was done when i read Galandriel?s strange Angels: the secret lives of the Sith and her Sith master list. Truly you have both greatly inspired me after reading that today.

Anyway, Roguelead I hope to include something with Jai?ana-Din Ronin soon...I just have so many character to write with, gots to spread things out evenly ( smile ) ...please don?t make Coris forget his baby

Luke Severed hand, I loved the ending or your last post. Cant wait to see what you will do with Ular-Grimm.

Check out my ideas for the continuation of the plot, everyone. Hopefully you can all roll with it.

Once again , sorry for taking so long to post...I?m glad to be back !

The Rover a.k.a. General Rikkan

11. RogueLead11

Aug 19, 1999
    Good to have you back, Rikkan!

As a summary of my latest post, Coris and Zemai are on Tatooine and are en-route to Anchorhead. Meanwhile, Akira is spying on them using the mental link she'd had with Coris when she was still "alive." She knows about Jastiss and decides to talk to Zalferix about it, whom she doesn't really respect as much as she used to, but realizes he's still good for a few things.

12. JediGaladriel

Sep 3, 1999
    (Thanks for the nice words on Strange Angels, Rikkan)

My post was a space filler to cover up for doing short posts to fix a corruption. The basic sum of it is that they're in the speeder, heading up into the mountains toward the Jundland wastes. Zem's Force sensitivity has kicked in big time, with no particular explanation.

13. RogueLead11

Aug 19, 1999
    Stupid hiccuping thread...

Anyway, for a summary of my post (once it shows up), Coris and Zemai are traveling through the Jundland Wastes, minding their own business, when they're attacked by a krayt dragon. Coris is thrown and buried in the sand. I'll leave it up to Jedi Galadriel to decide where Zem ended up.

(hint hint, Loka, this is a good time to bring in some new characters... preferably ones with names starting with "J" )

14. JediGaladriel

Sep 3, 1999
    Okay... news from the subplot in search of a main plot...

Olan has found Coris and Zemai. Zemai is having another nightmare while she's unconscious, but she wakes up when Coris and Olan start talking nearby. Olan is planning to take them into town for medical attention. She says they have to see Jastiss first, and shows him the jewel Karik gave her.

Lord Sith, Rikkan, LSH... those of you writing the war in general... (Zem's staying on the sidelines on Tatooine this time, and I don't really want to create another character, though I'm getting to that point)... somebody want to do some main plot posting? Get the characters all on the same stage?

15. The Rover

Dec 28, 1999
    Galandriel,

I am almost finished writing a post involving some of the Sith masters. in which from the ending will set things up for the main plot for Zemai Coris and Jastiss

16. GENERAL RIKKAN

GENERAL RIKKAN Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 28, 1999
    Cameo appearance from the General

I misplasd my other screen name password and didnt feel like going through windows to retrieve it,

anyway, heres the summary so far

Sith Master Mu'alan Isis has a discussion with fellow Sith masters Oby'ell Magnus and Ryel Kirasis. the topic was the being instructed to send their Sith disciples to the designated spots in the war. Pelos , and Golean

Zalferix has sent some of his Sith disciples to Tatooine to discuss certain things with the hutts

as Mu'alan prepares to get her students on their way

Seth and Drey are almost at Coruscant to begin the second part of their diabolical plan of vengeance

17. Loka Hask

Jul 12, 1999
    I had two different points of view in this post. The first one, was of Ballis, a human woman who is one of Zalferix's disciples. She and Karn, a human with blue hair (its not natural of course) have just entered Grenda the Hutt's domain and are about to have a little conference with him. I'm not too sure how this is supposed to go, so maybe someone can help me out with this.

The second, is through Jastiss' pov. (I know, everyone is cheering and chanting, "FINALLY! LOKA GOT OFF HIS @$$ AND WROTE JASTISS IN!") Anyway, Jastiss and Olan have taken Coris and Zemai into their home, and after Jastiss helps Zemai onto her bed, he realizes she is the person from his dreams.

Oh yeah, thanks Rover/Rikkan for saying that Zalferix sent some disciples to Tatooine. It really sent the gears spinning, if you know what I mean. I have been having real trouble trying to figure out something to write!

And, I know everyone else has asked this, but I gotta too. Where is our fearless leader? I haven't heard from him in a while!

Galadriel, I'm trying to think of something for Strange Angels, but so far my mind is drawing a blank.

Roguelead, (can't leave you out, can I?) keep up the good work! You also helped me get going too with the Krayt Dragon attack! Hehe! I sure hope Coris doesn't end up taking a beating throughout the story again! But then, he does have faithful Zemai at his side to heal him, doesn't he? hehe

See ya all later!

Hey, who's scruffy lookin'?

[This message has been edited by Loka Hask (edited 03-19-2000).]

18. GENERAL RIKKAN

GENERAL RIKKAN Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 28, 1999
    " Finally Loka has gotten off his A** and wrote Jastiss in !"

LOL - I was rollin on the floor over that one. Brilliant, my friend, I couldn't have said that better myself ( smile )

Any way I am so glad that you picked on what i was tryin to do with putting some of Zalferix's disciples on Tatooine. I am also pleased to see that you have certain avenues open to you, on how to deal with our resident Jedi Knights in that area...

dont worry about the meeting with the Hutts,...I will write in that particular scene, bacause it will set up more for the main plot, involving the grand scheme of the Sith Masters. I know that after the scene is over, Loka, I will give you free reign to wreck HAVOC upon Coris, Zemai and Jastiss, because so far, those three are on a ' vacation' and its time to break up that party

any way here is the summary so far, The spacebattle in the Agani system is being waged almost nonstop. but in the mist of it all, the heroes manages to succeed in freeing the trapped Republic's cruisers....they all escape without none of their fighters destroyed ( hey thats how good they are....but its not over yet for them ! a more deadlier battle is coming their way )

More to come soon

[This message has been edited by GENERAL RIKKAN (edited 03-19-2000).]

19. The Rover

Dec 28, 1999
    Okay folks, this is where we begin to get down to the juicy parts of the ever loving " Main Plot !"

The summary so far : The Two Sith disciples of Zalferix makes a visit to Grenda the Hutt to discuss plans of assainating high ranking members of the senate

afterwards, they each felt the ' presence'of Force users and are now waiting in Anchorhead to discover just what it is that these FIVE Sith warriors are feeling.

Now... Loka, I now give you full reign to begin your march of violence and destruction ( hahahahah evil laugh, sorry folks...got a bit carried away )

You got Five Sith disciples to play with, so have fun as you conquer the Jedi

Rogue and Galandriel : hate to be the one burst your bubble but.......

YOUR TATOOINE BEACH VACATION IS OFFICIALLY OVER !

WELCOME TO THE MAIN PLOT !!!! hahahaha

I hope you enjoyed the post, Loka. let me know if I did any thing wrong with Zalferix and ill quickly edit it. same goes for you too Rogue, as far as Akira is concern

Hey Luke Severed Hand.... where the heck are you?

wait a minute...the same can be asked about Lord Sith too.....

Oh well, on with the war

Love to my baby, Sameerah, she know who she is....

20. Loka Hask

Jul 12, 1999
    Loka and Rover- Partners in evil. (You're scaring me, Rover. You like this too much! lol)

well, before the Tatooine day brings in some fresh death and destruction, I think I'll wait for Gala to post from Zem's point of view, as I'm sure Jastiss and Zemai'll have a few things to talk about...

I'm barely retaining my malicious and hideous laughter! Mwahahahahaha- transmission complete.

It's not my fault!

21. Loka Hask

Jul 12, 1999
    http://www.angelfire.com/mt/corel/sith2.gif

Hey check this out if you have time. It might take a while to load, but I think it looks cool. It only took me about a half hour to make too...

I'm no too knowledgable about such things. Not on this planet, anyway.

22. Loka Hask

Jul 12, 1999
    http://www.angelfire.com/mt/corel/sith1.gif

here is another one, for the first great story.

And I thought they smelled bad on the outside!

23. RogueLead11

Aug 19, 1999
    That's pretty cool, Loka!

24. JediGaladriel

Sep 3, 1999
    Very cool, Loka.

So, is anyone else doing anything like that? Just thinking, most of what I have over at the Mask is text-based... I could probably create a sub-section for Sith Order stuff (the SO stories, and Strange Angels). Then again, why, when I could just start a second page? How would people feel about that? (my page is at the official site, with everything that entails, whichever way I would go)

Anyway, we could have the stories, Loka's cool graphics, the http://members.aol.com/fernwithy/vadersmask/sithchart.html"Line of the Sith" chart (still residing at my aol page for the moment) Is anyone else doing art, or making composite pictures of their people (I know I've been trying to make one of Zemai, with very little success)? We could put up character descriptions... (Basically, I'm happy to put it up myself, unless someone else wants to -- please? someone? anyone? I think a website would be cool, to collect up all this stuff and present it prettily, but I spend way too much time on one SW web site already! -- but I don't want to have it as overloaded with my stuff as Vader's Mask is.)

[This message has been edited by JediGaladriel (edited 03-23-2000).]

25. The Rover

Dec 28, 1999
    Hey guys,

here is the summary so far, with the machinations going on back home and the Chancellor and his new adviser getting ready to try to make a plea to the senate asking them to send forces to free the kingdom of San-Lar,

Drey Jalex and Uthor Fulani-Yin have an interesting discussion involving their plans

more to come

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.