main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ~The Sith Pheonix rises from the ashes~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JediCouncilMaster, Dec 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediCouncilMaster

JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling star 6

Jun 23, 2005
    Welcome everyone to a hopefully well planned RP.
    I hope you enjoy being a part of this and that it will give beneficial ideas to all you wonderful people.

~STORYLINE~
    It takes place way before Episode I but near the Sith War Era. Two young boys named Alexander Matale

and Kyle Matale was once a gifted Jedi who was born into a world of evil: Vjun. Vjun is a barren desert

world plagued by acid rain and dangerous plant and animal life. The Vjun moss is a carniverous and

dangerous plant that covers up most of the planet. Acid rain prevented people from spending more time

outdoors. That planet is steeped with the Dark Side and the Matale family is one of the rare richest

familes on the entire planet. The Matale family owned a powerful company due to their unbelievable

amount of money and credits. They were the leaders of the Matale estate which housed many people in

Vjun. The father a talented Scientist and a mother a hardworking nurse. The Matale family lived in a

large castle-like home that was later to be used as a Sith base. It was called "The Chateau de Matale."

But was later named "Chateau de Eneco" in honor of Darth Eneco (Alex) who was known then to be the

most powerful Sith Lords ever alive despite the fact that he was just 14. Years later the mother

experienced many heart-breaking moments that eventually tore the family and their people apart. The

Jedi Council heard of this treacherous disaster and sent a handful of Jedi Knights to Vjun. When the

Jedi arrived they immidiately felt its dark power. No one knows why it is so. The Jedi took in the

children of other parents (excluding the Matale family) to be trained as Jedi. Other parents didn't

want their sons and daughters to suffer the slow and painful life in Vjun so they gave them up. Mr.

Matale was astounded on how the Jedi found out about these microscopic life forms called midichlorians

in his people's blood. He made a theory: People with a high concentration of midi chlorians can perform

supernatural feats and powers out of anyone's imagination. Therefore, if he can someway alter and raise

the midi chlorian levels in people they wouldn't have to suffer. And plus they would be rich even more.

Mr. Matale found this to be a really wealthy find and that he should experiment on the midi chlorian

cells. Mrs. Matale ,however, didn't want him to do such a dangerous thing (since it was mere Jedi

business that they weren't fully aware about). The father disagreed. The reason why was because the

wife was constantly bugging him about the deal and sometimes it would turn out to become violent. Alex

was heart-broken but Kyle ,the tough one, didn't take it with much melencholy. The Jedi kept a

watchful eye on Vjun even though they left. The family was deteriorating and the father wasn't coming

come for dinner or even for the rest of the day for some time. The mother had to work double shifts to

help with the financial problems (being rich isn't easy especially if you are the leader of a powerful

Estate). Alex and Kyle were always watched by the family bodyguard so they couldn't even go out

somewhere due to the danger of other people. The father came home screaming "I did it I did it!" to his

wife. Mr. Matale used his new synthetic formula of the midi chlorians and injected them into live

human subjects. Over time, it went well.....people started experiencing a high euphoria feeling and it

helped them in many reasonable ways. After time though......it had its drawbacks. Every strength has

its weakness. The people injected with it's formula turned insane and pyschotic. They killed each

other. Created Chaos. Mass murder. Everyone was angry over something including little insignificant

events. It was a sight that no one would want to see.The Matale family was very surprised indeed and

they were held responsible for this mess. Half or more than half of the population of Vjun died out.

The Jedi quickly came and found out t

2. JediCouncilMaster

Jun 23, 2005
    Name: Darth Exavior a.k.a Kyle Matale
    Species: Human
    Appearance: Short Blonde/Brown hair worn messy. Brown striking eyes. Light smooth skinned. Skinny yet tall appearance. A bit muscular. The whole right side of his cheek is covered with vein-like scars from a recent Military incident. His Sith uniform is similar in look to Darth Maul. The Colonel uniform is similar in look to the German SS.
    Uniform: Black Sith Colonel Army uniform. With medals and rank insignias on the breast pocket. Rank bars on the shoulders. A hat with the Sith emblem on the front. Usually wears a black Dark Jedi tunic with black pants tucked into black leather boots. Black utility belt with a myriad of items. At times he usually wears comfortable clothing normally a Dark Long sleeved polo shirt buttoned all the way up (excluding the collar) tucked into black pants with a belt that held a holster of a Pistol and his lightsaber. Black Sith Robe without hood is worn occasionally.
    Height: 5'9''
    Affiliation: Sith.
    Personality: Cunning. Persuasive. Charismatic. Cold-Blooded. Deceiving. Kind to his fellow Sith followers. Can be a bit uncontrollable and tenacious at times. But at times he can be quiet and timid. He's more of a 'Talk it out' kinda guy instead of 'Kill first talk later' like his brother. He can be very belligerent and violent. Suffers depression. Has developed a bond with Lutgerous since he served as his mentor. Suffers hallucination such as hearing voices or seeing things that actually not there.
    Birthplace: Vjun
    Habits: Swears mildly. Alcohol addiction. Carries cigarettes but rarely smokes. Very serious about training and can be a bit unfair. Really hates the Jedi.
    Weapon(s): Red Bladed Silver plated stainless steel lightsaber. Very well taken care of. Not even a small scratch or scar. Shiny. Carries a hidden small yet powerful Pisol inside his robe pocket. A FNP90 Semi-Automatic Pistol. Black with a bronze tint on the handle. 7 Shots. Powerful at close range. Special Blaster Rounds. 'When a blaster bolt comes into contact with a lightsaber it doesn't get reflected but it gets absorbed."
    Vehicle: Small Private Sith Cruiser and a luxery Air Car made by the finest companies in Corellia.
    Bio: A brother to Darth Eneco (Alex Matale) who both became Jedi. They've been training very well. Very well indeed. Until Alex Matale became angry and jealous of his peers. Killed a Jedi student in cold-blood during a special tournament. It was very grusome. Everyone was shocked. But before the Council could 'confront' him he ran away never to be seen or heard from again. Kyle wondered what happened to his long-lost brother. Kyle took on the title of 'Jedi Knight' but was still unconfortable about his brother. Little does he know Alex was being followed by a sinister yet sadistic Sith Lord named RAMA. He followed Alex wherever he went. Alex went back to his homeplanet and lived in a small apartment alone. He planned to move to Korriban and establish a base there. He took a train to the Galaxy Air Transportation but found out he was confronted by RAMA. The Alarm rang and everyone left the station. They fought on the roof of the train and Alex's lightsaber was destroyed. RAMA tried to brainwash Alex's mind. Making the Dark Forces inhabit his soul and body. The lightness was cast out. The darkness took over. He was knighted as Darth Eneco. Kyle felt the disturbance and left the Jedi for good. The Jedi felt the growth of evil. The once small seed of the Sith was now growing into something more gigantic. Kyle became a Sith Lord named Darth Exavior and was trained by an outcast Jedi. He later killed his master and met Alex. They both were surprised to see each other again. Lutgerous a warm-hearted young person chose to be Eneco's apprentice. He was knighted Sith Warrior from RAMA. But he later disappeared mysteriously. Perhaps killed or assasinated by the Jedi or Bounty Hunters. Eneco was killed by a Jedi and was resurected by brave Lutgerous. He later was killed again by a Wookie named Tennyrahn. His purple pale

3. masterjedi343

masterjedi343 Jedi Master star 5

Jan 26, 2005
    Character Sheet (PM): Name: Darth Lord Miljo

Species: human

Appearance: under his costume he is very muscular,and very strong looking face.His right arm has a scar from it from the jedi incident he had.

[image=http://www.sith.pl/bots_pl/dziedzictwo/slynni_lordowie/pliki/darth_nihilus1.jpg]

Uniform: grey general uniform with

Height: 5'8

Affiliation: sith

Personality:sometimes he is very calm,and other times when he meets a enemy he will show no mercey,and show them the true power of the darkside.cunning,cold-blooded.persuasive

Birthplace: corosaunt

Habits:steals the lightsaber of his victim to hang on his wall,and also may slice the saber in half as to cut down his own temptation of using it later on.

Weapon(s): two red lightsabers that he keeps on him,and after he kills his victim he takes their lightsaber much like grevious,but he displays them and never uses them(as he sometimes cuts them in half.

Vehicle: commander of the slayer and owns a old jedi fighter that he stole.

[image=http://www.theforce.net/swtc/Pix/kdy/mmisd01.gif]

[image=http://www.jigsawjungle.com/images/wrebbit/jedistr.jpg]

Bio:when miljo was younger,he was very strong in the force,and the council decided to teach him.they did and he excelled in the teachings,learning faster then most of the other younglings,and soon became a padawan.He became good friends with a man named Insona.Throughout miljos time as a jedi he and insona whould talk about everything,and eventually told him about his raging temper,and insona immeditly ran to the council and told them.

after being questioned for countless hours,miljo ran to insona and threated to kill him for this,and one of the council members heard this,and ran inside to help,and after a long duel which miljo won by killing the council membe, he had turned to the darkside,and so he fled to vjun where he met a old friend,and is now part of their plan.and has told them of insonas body for a host.

the true revenge of the sith.

4. masterluke9

masterluke9 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    *GM APPROVED*
    Name: Ajax Buroda
    Appearance: green eyes, dark hair, beard cut Qui-gon Jinn like, skinny
    Uniform: brown jedi robes
    Height: 6'1
    Affiliation: Jedi
    Personality: friendly and laidback
    Birthplace: Uknown
    Habits: patient, works hard
    Weapon(s): lightsaber,single green
    Vehicle: whatever they tell him to fly
    Bio: Orphaned as a very small child, Ajax was raised by the jedi Council. They felt sorry for him though he had a very low midichlorian count they still trained him. His Master was killed and he then faced and passed the trials. Brilliant swordsman though is slightly weak as a force user. When he was a padawan he won many lightsaber tournaments and is widely known as one of the greatest dueler's in the history of the Jedi Order.

5. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    ic:Miljo

Miljo sat meditating in his room,and breaths in and out searching in the force,searching...searching,finnally he found him.insona battling a fellow jedi.his form was very weak,it whouldnt be too hard to catch him off guard. He looks at eneco and bows respectivly:: i sense that insona wont suspect anything.

tag:all

6. JediCouncilMaster

Jun 23, 2005
    IC: Darth Eneco
    (force ghost)

~I looked at Lord Miljo with great surprise. Do you think it'll be that easy to capture Insona? Well one way we can catch him is by sneaking up to him then surprising him. Shut all doors. Block all escape routes. Just hope he won't prove to be violent. I am not too sure about this. What do you think?.~

TAG: All

7. ticopuma

ticopuma Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 2, 2005
    Name: Darth Apocalypse
    Appearance: Darth Apocalpse was a tall toned man. He had Sith tatoos on his arns an a tatoo on his right cheek written out in the old Sith language spelling "The End for you is near" however it only appeared as 2 symbols.
    Uniform: He wore black layered robes with Sith markings on them. He always had his hood on giving him a dark, intimidating appearance.
    Height: 6'2
    Affiliation: Sith
    Personality: Darth Apocalypse was know to gut people apart for no reason. His mission in life was to bring an end to the light.
    Birthplace: Mirial
    Habits: Gut people alive.
    Weapon(s): 2 duel lightsaber. They emited a blinding crimson blade. Their handles were crome with black Sith engravings.
    Vehicle: The Apocalypes
    Bio: Darth Apocalypse, was once a jede knight. He was a diffrent man. He was Hazar Dakari. He was trained by the jedi to do good. He had blinding blue eyes, with beautiful untouched skin. Until the day the he could take no more of the jedi. He left the order and joined the sith on korriban. from then on, he was known as Darth Apocalypse. He was feared by all and lived a life of evil.

8. JediCouncilMaster

Jun 23, 2005
    IC: Darth Exavior

~He sees his new apprentice waiting for him. Ah, Darth Apocalypse it is nice to meet you again. Are you ready to experience ultimate power and control? You're up to a good start.~

TAG: Apocalypse

9. ticopuma

Aug 2, 2005
    IC: Darth Apocalypse

Bows

I am more than ready my master.

TAG: Darth Exavior

10. JediCouncilMaster

Jun 23, 2005

~He watched Apocalypse bow. Exavior nodded. Very well, first off we'll be practicing your Force Powers. Dark Side Force Powers. Since you are trained by a Jedi you should already know the Core powers. That's push, pull, jump, etc etc. I'll be teaching you many powers including: Lightning, Grip, Conceal, Mind Control, and much much more. You ready? First we need a live subject. Exavior pulls a Republic Prisoner and ties him to a pillar. Now electricute him. Concentrate. Use your passions as your weapon. Use it to your advantage. Use your hate. He watched Apocalypse.~

11. ticopuma

Aug 2, 2005
    IC: Apocalypse

Apocalypse takes out his hand. He closes his eye and concentrates, he sees himelf killing this prisoner, making him suffer. He uses his hate and a wave of lightning shoots out from his hand.

Have I dont it correctly my master?

12. JediCouncilMaster

Jun 23, 2005

~He watches his apprentice electricute the Republic Prisoner. A faint smile broke through his half scarred face. It was ok but might I suggest you using two hands. You need to build up all that anger and all that Dark energy then release it just - Exavior finishes off the prisoner with a lightning of his own - like - he shocks the prisoner again - that.

13. ticopuma

Aug 2, 2005

Apocalypse pulls out both of his hands. He gathers his anger once more and shoots out a wave of lighting with both of his hands.

How was that my master?

14. JediCouncilMaster

Jun 23, 2005

~Exavior watches Apocalypse finish off the prisoner with even more power. Exavior grinned exposing his teeth. A dimple formed on the sides of his cheeks. The scarred right side of his face pulled up due to the smile. Excellent. Much better. Can't you feel the power running in your veins?

15. ticopuma

Aug 2, 2005

He withdraws his hands and lifts them up and puts them down again.

I can feel it master. I can feel the power, the hate is fueling me.

16. JediCouncilMaster

Jun 23, 2005

~Good. Good, My apprentice. You are doing well. You'll become a Sith Lord in no time. Just a little training here and there. And don't forget the Jedi killing. Yes. Listen to the Dark Side talking in your mind. Use the Force. Let it guide you. Master the Force you master the universe. Master the universe the Force shall reward you.~

17. ticopuma

Aug 2, 2005

Yes my master. When I finish my training, all jedi will fear me, and they will die before me.

18. JediCouncilMaster

Jun 23, 2005

~Yes that will happen...soon. That is enough for today I think we're attracting too much attention. We must be careful. I'll be in our dormitories. I had a stressful day. You have impressed me, Apocalypse. Good job. The Dark serves you well. Exavior smiled and nodded to Apocalypse. He turned around and walked to their dormitories.~

TAG: Sith

19. ticopuma

Aug 2, 2005

He bowed to Darth Exavior. He headed to the dormtories as well to get a good nights sleep.

TAG: Anyone

20. benkenobi151

benkenobi151 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 16, 2005
    "in honor of Darth Eneco (Alex) who was known then to be the

most powerful Sith Lords ever alive despite the fact that he was just 14."

Man, this must be really AU.

21. JediCouncilMaster

Jun 23, 2005
    lol He's not dead per se. He'll be back. I mean seriously who cares?! The guy was full of evil. Just like Hitler. There is no problem in that.

22. masterluke9

masterluke9 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    ooc: c'mon somebody signup as a jedi!

23. JediCouncilMaster

Jun 23, 2005
    OOC: Don't worry As soon as MasterJedi343 comes on he's gonna bring up his Jedi character lol I already have two characters. Three is the max.

24. JediCouncilMaster

Jun 23, 2005
    Man you really need to keep comments to yourself or there will be dire consequences. Do you understand? Who gives a care?

25. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    ic:miljo

::Miljo sees how exaviors appretience is doing,and he is impressed by watching him improve in such a short amount of time.he walks to apacolypse's room:: you are doing stupendeious.i look foward to seeing the jedi die at your feet my friend.

tag:all sith

ic:insona:

::Insona is meditating on recent events,and decides to head out and talk to ajax:: Ajax..do you sense that in the force? it is very dark and it is growing larger everyday.be wary my friend and keep a eye out for anything suspicious.

tag:ajax [/b]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.