main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Sith Rising Again( JA FanFic)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Ibis, Aug 1, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ibis

Ibis Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 1, 2000
    This is my first fanfic so don't expect too much. I'll post the first part Later Today.

2. Kelly Kenobi

Kelly Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    Cool a new JA. I look forward to reading!

3. Obi the Kid

Obi the Kid Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 13, 2000
    I like the title !!!

4. Ibis

Aug 1, 2000
    Ok here goes

Raya sat on the floor of her ship thinking of the past few nights. She?d spent them vandalizing every wall of the city Mejd, the capital of Mejdul, and just last night the palace gardens and inside the palace walls. In particular the monarchs bed chamber, while he was sleeping in it. Everyone was stunned to see the result of her toil, and with good reason. After all, how often is it that you see ?Death to all Jedi? and ?the SITH are rising again? Painted in red all over the walls. Hopefully the palace incident would be the last straw. Force she hope it would. She didn?t like being forced to resort to such childish fashions and personally Raya thought it was tacky. But she was getting desperate now that all her other ideas had proved fruitless. In truth Raya had been causing mischief on this planet for almost a month now, trying to get the officials to request Jedi assistance. Yet even after three public transports had mysteriously blown up (even though Raya had taken great care to make sure it didn?t look like an accident), eight palace guards had been found dead with their heads several feet from their bodies, and plenty of other unexplained accident resulting in loss of life the monarch and the public ignored the fact that the incidents were connected. For Raya it was down right frustrating. How dense and ignorant could these people be? Instead of calming her anger she let it grow and grow until she burned with rage. Using it she flung a glass across the room and watched it shatter as it hit the wall. She felt the anger start to leave her along with the power it brought. ?No! This isn?t supposed to happen? she cried out in her mind ?I am a Sith apprentice, anger is always within me.? Slowly she felt the anger and darkness return. Few times had she ever let go of her anger and afterwards Darth Sidious made her never want to do it again. It was a sign of weakness and her greatest flaw. But she couldn?t think about that now, she had a mission to complete. She remembered when her Master had first called her to brief her on it.

?Raya?

?Yes, Master??

?It?s time you prove your worth to me.?

?Gladly Master. What do you wish me to do? Assassinate a Senator? Destroy a military base? Perhaps kidnap an official?s child?? she asked eagerly.

?No... something much more challenging.?

?If it is a challenge then I look forward to it.?

?I want you to kill a Jedi.?

?What??

?Are you questioning me??

?No of course not. I will kill a Jedi. I believe there is one on Ablegon as we speak. It won?t be difficult to-?

?No. That is too easy. This is meant to push you. I want you to lure a Jedi to you, first. You are dismissed.?

Despite the fact she had to get the Jedi to come to her, Raya still had thought it would be easy. How wrong she had been. And now here she was waiting for news of what was to be done about the palace. She decided to meditate while she waited. She closed her eyes and pulled the darkness around her until it was the darkness pulling her instead of her pulling it. She felt the anger and hate that came with it, twisting and corrupting her soul. Not only that but she felt the power that pulsed in the dark. She grabbed a hold of that power and felt it radiate throughout her body. It was an intoxicating experience and she loved every second of it. There was unimaginable power there and one day soon she through training and patience she would be able to control it. But for now she had to be satisfied with only touching it and using part of it. Raya wasn?t worried about time, she had plenty of it, after all she was only 16.

5. Ibis

Aug 1, 2000
    Hey! Isn't anybody reading this! A little feedback would be nice.

6. Ibis

Aug 1, 2000
    Come on! It can't be that bad, can it?

7. Kelly Kenobi

Mar 23, 2000
    Hmmmm... a 16 year old Sith Apprentice, interesting! I have a bad feeling about this ;)

Please keep up the good work Ibis!

8. Jedi_Borme

Jedi_Borme Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 17, 2000
    This is very good so far. I can't wait tell you post more. An a 16 year old Sith sounds like bad news.

9. Ibis

Aug 1, 2000
    Here?s some more.

Qui-Gon Jinn and his 16 year-old apprentice Obi-Wan Kenobi stood in the center of the council room. Obi-Wan was slightly anxious, they had just had a week vacation after a particularly strenuous mission and now that they were well rested he was looking forward to a new mission. Master Yoda spoke first.

?Requested Jedi, The Mejdul monarch has. Strange writings on city walls there are. Vandalism it is.?

?They want a Jedi to go searching for vandals who are most likely children playing a prank?? Qui-Gon asked in disbelief. Even Obi-Wan was surprised at this.

?It is more than just a prank.? Mace Windu put in. ?There have also been a number of strange occurrences resulting in quite a few deaths. Perhaps, you should see what has been written on the walls.? he said showing a hologram of one of the walls. The silence that followed was proof of how serious the situation had become. Obi-Wan himself was surprised by the sight. ?Death to all Jedi? and ?the SITH are rising again? painted in red all over the wall. Whoever the artist was had taken considerable time in painting it, because the paint dripped down in all the right places, giving it the appearance of blood.

?If a Sith this is, very dangerous this has become.? Master Yoda remarked breaking the silence.

?We shall leave at once.? Qui-Gon replied.

I?ll post more as soon as I get it typed. Less than an hour.

10. Ibis

Aug 1, 2000
    More as promised!

Raya had been keeping close watch over the city. No piece of information would slip by her. She had just come from a late meeting of the city officials she had snuck into. Security had been tight but she easily got passed it. In the high ceiling room no one had bothered to check the decorative jafen wood boarder that ran a foot from the ceiling, it also served as a sturdy ledge from which she could survey the entire room. She smiled to herself, remembering what she?d heard. Not one Jedi but two were coming, Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi. Not that the latter was even worth knowing, he was just an apprentice. However Jinn was, he was a Jedi Master and often was called the best swordsmen in the order. A fight with him would certainly be a challenge. One Raya wasn?t sure she could overcome. This was going to be fun.

As she walked through a training room to get to her sleeping quarters she caught sight of her reflection in the mirror which made up an entire wall. Raya was in no means vain, she only used the mirror to correct the imperfections in her fighting stances and moves (which nowadays were few and far between) but always she kept her hood up and covering her face, even when fighting. Now however it had fallen without her noticing. It was the first time she?d seen her reflection in almost three years and her appearance startled her. She looked incredibly young. She was of course 16, but her age never meant anything to her. She was also small only 5ft 2in which actually helped her in combat because she was a smaller target and moved quickly in small spaces. Her skin was pale for a human and her hair red, her hair could be blue for all she cared. It was her eyes that shocked her most, emerald green, but not cold and hard like her Master?s. Thy were sad and tired like a lost child or sad angel. She turned away from the mirror in utter disgust. How could she look like that, like a weak little girl? She shook her head to clear her thoughts. I am a Sith, she thought, I have killed hundreds my appearance means nothing. She continued to her sleeping quarters then realize he Master would want a report on what?s been happening. She turned on the comlink, not bothering to raise her hood, and waited as the hologram of Darth Sidious appeared.

?I suspect you have news for me.? he said.

?My plan has worked Master, the Jedi Qui-Gon Jinn and his apprentice Obi-Wan Kenobi will be arriving within three days.?

?You are over your head already. You will no doubt fail? Raya was momentarily stunned but quickly hid it. She had successfully completed the first half of her mission and now her Master predicted failure. Soon her surprise turned to anger.

?I will not fail.? she hissed through clenched teeth. Lord Sidious seeing the anger in his apprentice smiled beneath his hood. She was young, yes, but he?d had other apprentices before and those with twice her experience and training would never be able to defeat her in a lightsaber duel.

?I do not doubt your abilities, apprentice, but Master Jinn is the greatest swordsman in the Jedi order. In combat there is no way you could defeat him.?

At this Raya?s anger lessened and a mischievous grin appeared on her face. ?But Master, I don?t intend to defeat him in combat. All I have to do is best a 16 year-old boy. We all know if Kenobi disappeared Master Jinn would do anything to get him back.? Lord Sidious gave no reply and ended the transmission. Raya went to one of the training rooms and spent the rest of the night working diligently to prepare for the days ahead.

How is it so far?

11. The Jedi Princess

The Jedi Princess Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 30, 1999
    This story is very intriging. I look forward to finding out more about this sith apprentice. And I also sense the possibility of Obi torture. hehe
    Please add more.

12. Kelly Kenobi

Mar 23, 2000
    She works very hard at being evil, but the eyes of a sad angel may give her away.

A 16 yr old Jedi Apprentice VS a 16 yr old Sith Apprentice.... how much do I love that!!!!

The sparks could fly, in more ways than one!!!!!!!

13. Ibis

Aug 1, 2000
    This part was originally supposed to be part of my last post, so you may want to read the ending lines of it.

Meanwhile on Coruscant Darth Sidious sat pondering on the message he had just received from his apprentice. He had to admit though only to himself, that Raya was one of the... no, the best apprentice he had ever had. Her quick thinking and natural skill in combat had always impressed him. She was also the only apprentice he?d had that never showed fear and uncertainty in the face of anything even himself (this he did not like but he would live with it). He thought back to the time when he had first brought her to Coruscant. He hadn?t even been considering her as an apprentice at the time. The choice had been completely random.

He?d seen a 6 year-old girl in a public park on another planet. The child matched the criteria he was looking for and when the child?s mother turn away he took her. By the time the mother had looked back he was half way to his ship. He?d looked down at the child he was carrying at his side. He could see she was finally realizing what was happening. He expected the child to start crying and screaming for her mother but she did neither.

The little girl looked up at him and calmly said ?Take me back.?

It surprised him that she didn?t panic even when he threw her into a room on his ship and locked the door behind him as he left. When they reached Coruscant he hauled her off the ship and walked to a training room where his current apprentice at the time stood waiting.

?Here.? he said forcing the girl forward. His 21 year-old apprentice stared at the child not knowing what his Master wanted him to do with it. ?As a reward for completing your last mission you can have this to practice your lightsaber drills on. I went out of my way to get it for you so don?t kill it right away.? As he was leaving the room he caught the evil smile on his apprentice?s lips and heard his lightsaber ignite. He returned a few hours later to see how his apprentice was doing. What he saw shocked him. His apprentice was cowering in a corner, he?d been beaten bloody and there were several lightsaber burns on his body. He turned and saw the girl across the room, there was a horrified expression on her face and she didn?t have a mark on her. At first he didn?t believe Raya could have done this but after seeing the security tapes it was confirmed. Lord Sidious sat back remembering the incident, his apprentice had died of his injuries later that day and taken Raya as his new apprentice, but in the end she didn?t come out of the experience completely unscathed. The sadness in her eyes over what she had done had never gone away. Even now when she had most likely forgotten about the Sith apprentice she?d killed her eyes remained unchanged. But eyes or not he knew she would become a great Sith.

14. Kelly Kenobi

Mar 23, 2000
    She is one tough little girl!! Obi I see a great battle in your future [face_clown]

This is a great story Ibis, more more more!!!!

15. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    keep it up...great story here !!

16. The Jedi Princess

Oct 30, 1999
  17. Ibis

Aug 1, 2000
    Hello. Miss me?

Obi-Wan sat in his room on board the small ship taking them to Mejdul. He looked at the chronometer, still 24 hours until they arrived. Usually he would spent this time meditating but now he couldn?t seem to focus. He had a feeling they shouldn?t be going to Mejdul. It was a feeling he couldn?t seem to shake. He was so deep in thought that he didn?t even notice Qui-Gon enter the room.

?Padawan.? At this Obi-Wan snapped back to reality.

?Oh, I?m sorry Master. I didn?t hear you come in.?

?It?s alright, Obi-Wan.? Qui-Gon said sitting on the sleep couch next to his apprentice. ?Something bothering you??

?Can?t you feel it??

?What??

?The dark ripples in the force. They?ve been getting stronger as we gotten closer to Mejdul.?

?I feel nothing. Relax Obi-wan. Odds are this is just some prank that has gone to far.?

?Then why was the council worried about it and why are we going to investigate??

?The council is not worried and the monarch has asked us to come.?

Obi-Wan made one last attempt to convince Qui-Gon to turn the ship around. ?If we go to Mejdul something bad is going to happen. I know it.?

?Trust me Padawan. Nothing bad is going to happen. It?s late get some rest.? Qui-Gon said as he left the room, but he wasn?t entirely sure his apprentice?s feelings were incorrect.

The next day when the Jedi arrived in Mejd they were greeted by the monarch Sharrach, ?Welcome, Jedi. You have no idea what a relief it is to see you. The scare over this vandal has kept many of the people from traveling or leaving their homes at night.?

?We wish to see all of the places where the vandalism occurred. Then I would like to see the reports of the accidents.? Qui-Gon requested.

?You do not wish to rest first?? Sharrach said slightly surprised.

?No thank you.? Qui-Gon replied. In truth he would have liked some time to rest after traveling, but one look at Obi-Wan told him while he might rest his apprentice would not. Obi-Wan was already on full alert as though there were enemies around every corner waiting to jump out at him. Qui-Gon wanted to see all the evidence as soon as possible so he could dismiss this whole situation as a practical joke quickly, for his Padawan?s sake.

?This is Mondle? the monarch said indicating the man beside him. ?He will show you where all the vandalism took place.? With that the three set off into the city, none of them noticing the black cloaked figure stalking them from the rooftops.

You like?

18. Ibis

Aug 1, 2000
    Listen up everybody!!! In my next post Obi gonna get his butt beat. I'll post it tonight if I get feedback from this post. Bye!

19. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    OBI TORTURE !!! WOO HOO!!! feedback...feedback...feedback...feedback...
    feedback...feedback...feedback...how's that!!!

20. The Jedi Princess

Oct 30, 1999
    OBI TORTURE!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!
    Please post, please post, please post!!!!!!

BTW, Obi the Kid, did you find your bricks?

21. MI-ALIA

MI-ALIA Jedi Youngling

Aug 2, 2000
    great story I love obi-tourture it's the greatest Ibis keep on going !

22. Ibis

Aug 1, 2000
    Here?s the Obi-T

It was nearly midnight and Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan were still looking at the graffiti. Mondle had left them at dusk claiming he had ?errands? to run, but Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon knew he just didn?t want to be out after dark. They had seen wall after vandalized wall and still had no clue as to who did it. Now they were both exhausted and there were still more walls to look at. Qui-Gon was about to suggest they go back to the palace for the night when a hooded figure dropped from the top of the alley, strait into their path. Both Jedi immediately put their hands on their lightsabers.

?Who are you?? Qui-Gon demanded, he didn?t like being surprised. In reply the figure pulled out and ignited an amethyst colored lightsaber. The figure rushed at them so suddenly and quickly they barely had time to activate their own lightsabers. Because of the figures short stature it was able to weave between the two Jedi with relative ease. It quickly became apparent that the figure was spending most of it?s effort merely blocking their blows. While it blocked Obi-Wan?s attacks easily, Qui-Gon was giving the fighter a much more difficult time. Yet neither could get through their attacker?s defense. They both felt the dark side radiating through this person.

Despite the difficulty of the battle Raya was having fun. It had been a long time since she?d been in a lightsaber duel. She waited for Qui-Gon to give her an opening. There! The Jedi Master?s last assault had left him slightly off balance, she kicked him hard in the chest. It knocked the wind out of him and sent him to the ground. Obi-Wan surprised at his Master?s fall left his guard down for a split second. It was all Raya needed and she buried her lightsaber deeply into Obi-Wan?s right shoulder. He screamed dropped his lightsaber, staggered back a few feet and then fell to his knees in agony. She raised her lightsaber to deal a similar blow to his left shoulder. He looked up at her hooded face the pain so evident in his eye, Raya paused a second to enjoy it. The force suddenly warned her of the Jedi Master directly behind her, gathering the dark side around her she leapt on top of the nearest roof. Qui-Gon?s attack had barely missed her. Looking down at the two Raya realized had she not stopped and succeeded in injuring the boy again it would not have given her enough time to block the Jedi Master?s attack. I?d be in two pieces right now had I continued, she thought. She watched Qui-Gon immediately drop beside his Padawan and begin examining the wound. She?d been lucky, had Qui-Gon not been off balance she would have never been able to wound the boy or escape. It had been a considerable risk, but one worth taking. Of course had her plan worked perfectly she would have wounded Kenobi?s left shoulder as well making it almost impossible for him to fight with his lightsaber. She wanted it that way so when she returned to kidnap him there would be little or no resistance, provided she found him alone. But this would have to do.

I have plenty more where that came from.

23. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    oooh, more Obi torture please?

24. The Jedi Princess

Oct 30, 1999
    more please! This is great!

25. Ibis

Aug 1, 2000
    More Obi-T (sort of)

Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon walked out of the Healer?s room of the palace the next morning. Obi-Wan?s shoulder was completely covered on white bandages and every time he move his arm it sent waves of pain spiraling through his body. The healer had told him not to use his arm and to stay in bed for 3 days. The wound had been the worst the healer had ever seen, he was lucky he hadn?t lost his arm. When they got to Obi-Wan?s room he laid down almost immediately. Qui-Gon sat down on the bed beside him.

?You were right about something bad happening if we came here.? Qui-Gon started. ?I should have been more cautious.?

?It?s not your fault, Master.?

?How are you feeling??

?About the same as the last 60 times you?ve asked me.? Obi-Wan replied with a grin.

Qui-Gon smiled at his apprentice. ?Sharrach wants a full account of what?s happened and wants to discuss ways of finding this prankster.?

?I think we have good proof that this isn?t just a prank, Master.?

?I agree, but Sharrach is probably going to keep me busy for a while. Stay here and get some rest.?

?No problem, Master.? With that Qui-Gon left and Obi-Wan promptly fell asleep. He woke up to someone knocking on his door. Rolling over he saw it was dark outside. Had he really slept that long? The knocking continued. If it was Qui-Gon he would just come in, Obi-Wan thought. Finally Obi-Wan got up and open the door to find a messenger who gave him a letter and left. Obi-Wan sat down on the bed to read the letter.

?Obi-Wan,
    There have been new developments in our mission. If you feel up to it come out to the gardens so I can tell you about them. It really is a lovely night. I think the fresh air will do you some good.
    -Qui-Gon?

Actually Obi-Wan didn?t feel up to it. He was tired and would have rather just gone back to sleep, but new developments could be important. So he reluctantly got up and headed for the gardens. It was dark in the gardens but one could see every last star. Obi-Wan never thought the gardens could be so huge, how was he ever supposed to find Qui-Gon? After thinking about it he choose a path his Master would have most likely gone down and started walking. He was surprised at how tired he was, walking was starting to be hard. He reached the end of path, which stopped at the garden wall, which completely surrounded the palace grounds. Still no sign of Qui-Gon.

?You got my message.? a strange low voice behind him said. Obi-Wan whirled around to see a figure step out of the shadows. He recognized the person as last night?s attacker and immediately drew his lightsaber into his left hand.

?Where?s my Master.? Obi-Wan demanded, sounding must stronger than he felt.

?Still discussing plans with the monarch.? The figure ignited it?s light saber and with relative ease flicked Obi-Wan?s weapon out of his hand. The figure then moved it?s lightsaber an inch away form his throat. ?You wouldn?t last a second in a fight with me, even if you weren?t wounded. I don?t see why Qui-Gon puts up with such a weak apprentice.? The last thing Obi-Wan saw was a first coming at his face.
    ------------------

Raya stood over the unconscious Jedi. She took out the steel chord she had brought with her and began tying his hands and feet.. She made complex knots so he wouldn?t be able to use the force to untie them. Then she picked him up and threw him over her shoulder. She drew the dark side around her and leapt straight up and over the wall, landing softly on the other side. She then began the long walk back to her ship. The walk usually only took 10 minutes of force amplified running, but carrying the Jedi threw off her balance and made it impossible to run. She got back to her ship an hour later and left Obi-Wan in a room, locking the door behind her. In the cockpit she started the engines and took her ship into orbit. She didn?t want to be on the planet when Master Jinn found out his precious Padawan was gone. She had probe droids listening to

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.