main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Sith Rising Again( JA FanFic)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Ibis, Aug 1, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi the Kid

Obi the Kid Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 13, 2000
    Obi's gonna get it....

Hey JP !! I did find my bricks...get ready to build that wall !! HA !!

2. Ibis

Ibis Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 1, 2000
    After this post I?ll run out of prewritten stuff, so ideas about how I should continue would be very appreciated.

Qui-Gon had finally got out of his meeting with Sharrach and the other officials around midnight. He was completely exhausted. The palace officials had almost been in a panic about the attack and it had taken a while for Qui-Gon to calm them down. He walked to his room and sat down on the bed. How long has it been since I?ve slept, he wondered. Not since we arrived on the planet two days ago. I should really go check on Obi-Wan, but first I?ll lay down for a moment, just a second. Then I?ll go see how Obi-Wan is, he decided. Unfortunately he was asleep before his head his the pillow.
    ---------------------------

Raya was standing in the middle of a dark room. Suddenly Obi-Wan Kenobi and Qui-Gon Jinn appeared out of nowhere. The three launched themselves into battle. She disarmed both of them and was about to deliver a killing blow that would strike both of them when a white figure appeared and using the force threw her back. She saw the Jedi disappear and jumped to her feet. The white figure still stood where it had been .

?I won?t let you kill them.? it said in a strangely familiar voice. Anger wheeled in Raya. She?d been so close! She leapt at the figure, a savage growl escaping her lips... and passed right through the thing. Not discouraged she attacked again and again, none of the blows hitting their mark. Finally Raya fell to her knees in exhaustion.

?I won?t let you kill them...? the white figure said. ?And you?ll never kill me.? It added quietly.

?Who are you!? Raya demanded.

?Your conscience.?

Raya awoke with a start. She?d never had a dream like that before. As she lay on the sleepcouch thinking about the dream she did something she?d never done before. She started laughing. What a stupid dream, she thought. Imagine me having a conscience. She thought back to all the people she had killed, there had been so many. There was no way she could have a conscience. What was that? She could feel strange ripples in the force, only they were of the light. The Jedi boy must be awake and meditating, she thought. She cringed slightly, she hated the light. It had probably caused her weird dream. She got up and put on her black cloak. Then making sure her hood was up she walked to the Jedi?s room.
    -----------------------------------

Obi-Wan slowly opened his eyes and found himself in complete darkness. His head throbbed as did his wounded shoulder. He tried to rub his aching shoulder to find his hands were bound behind his back. He tried to sit up and found him feet were bound as well. Panic began to rise in his throat. He quickly quelled it and started to assess his situation. He was in a room with a cold metal floor, it was dark, completely dark so there couldn?t be any windows, his hands and feet were bound. At the moment he was at the mercy of his captor which could be either a Sith or someone who hates the Jedi. He didn?t know which he would have preferred. He struggled to get the bindings off but to no avail. After a few minutes of squirming Obi-Wan got himself into a knelling position. He might as well meditate, he had nothing better to do. After about an hour (as near as he could figure) he heard footsteps coming from outside the door. In seconds he was on full alert. He saw the door open and the lights flicker on. The person in front of him was dressed totally in black. It was the same attacker he?d seen in the gardens and in the alley. He kept his mind shields up and his face expressionless. The dark energies flowed strongly from this person. One thing he hadn?t noticed before was how small the person was.

?Been meditating have we?? the person said.

?What do you want?? Obi-Wan asked.

?Oh I want lots of things, my Master to be pleased with me, the Jedi Order to come to an end, the Sith to rule the universe...?

?You are a Sith.?

?Really, I hadn?t noticed. What tipped you off, the black clothing, the lightsaber, or perhaps my use o

3. Ibis

Aug 1, 2000
    This is kind of sappy sorry.

Walking back to the cockpit Raya started examining the braid she?d stolen from the Jedi. All that kicking and screaming for a piece of hair, she thought. What a waste of energy. Then shedding tears because it was gone. Didn?t the boy realize it would grow back, if she let him live. The thought struck her that she hadn?t decided what she was going to do with the boy once she got rid of his Master. He was no where near her strength and would be useless in a training duel, but killing him seemed a waste of potential. A year or so training under her Master and he could become a dangerous adversary, not that her Master would train an ex-Jedi. Still maybe she could find some use for him. Nah, she thought , as soon as I take care of his Master I?ll just kill him.

Raya considered how she should approach Master Jinn with her proposition. She could send him a note with his Padawan?s braid in it or send him a holographic message. Or she could meet him and personally give him the braid. Either way he?d want proof that his Padawan was still alive. He?d respond much better to her demands if he was well, which meant keeping him fed and not kicking the crap out of him when he got annoying. Although she could still do that as long as she made sure he could still walk and that the bruises weren?t visible. She decided to approach Jinn personally, but she?d make sure she had plenty of escape plans available, just in case.

Looking at the clock on the wall she saw it would be morning in Mejd soon. There was no way she would even think about landing her ship in broad daylight and Qui-Gon had probably found out by now that his apprentice was gone. She programmed the ship computed to highlight all areas around the city of Mejd that had been searched. Realizing she had free time she went straight to a training room. She wanted to be prepared for when she would confront Master Jinn.
    -----------------------------

8 hours later, Raya emerged from the training room. She was tired and hungry, but the knowledge that she was a slightly better fighter than she had been when she entered the room was worth it. She went to go eat something. While she was eating she noticed it had been more than 36 hours since the Jedi boy had eaten. She was supposed to keep him healthy and she?d forgotten to feed him. Maybe this is why Lord Sidious never let me have a pet, she thought. Getting up she grabbed a small loaf of bread and a bottle of water, then headed to where the boy was.

Walking in the small unfurnished room she saw Obi-Wan sitting up with his back against the wall. He looked up at her with his ever expressionless face. ?You should be glad I?m here.? she told him.

?I didn?t ask for your company.? he sneered.

?That wasn?t very Jedi-like.? she said kneeling beside him. ?Turn around.?

?Why, so you can stab me in the back??

?Turn around or I?ll cut off the little bid of braid you have left.? she threatened. She didn?t feel like playing games right now.

Reluctantly Obi-Wan turned putting his back to the Sith. He felt his captors hands pulling at his binds. Probably making them tighter, he thought. He was surprised when he felt them loosen and then being pulled off his wrists. He turned back rubbing his sore wrists and staring at his captor as he or she began loosening the chords on his ankles. Once Raya had the chords off Kenobi (who was still looking very startled that she untied him) she set the food and water beside him. He looked at it as if it were poisoned.

?Eat it.? she told him.

?What did you do to it?? Obi-Wan asked suspiciously.

?If I wanted to poison you I would have stabbed you with a syringe while you were tied up. But if you?re going to be stubborn-? She pulled a piece off the loaf of bread and put it in her mouth. After she swallowed the boy looked convinced and started eating. Raya stood and watched him devour the bead and then drink all the water. She left taking the steel chords with her and leaving the light on.

4. JEDIMASTERYU

JEDIMASTERYU Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 11, 2000
    Great story. I have an idea, it may be a long shot or stupid but,... how about some Obi-Wan-Raya 'interaction. There both sixteen, she's a girl he's a boy, they're alone on a space ship....

5. Kelly Kenobi

Kelly Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000

Sorry Ibis I don't have any suggesstions for you, but I wanted to let you know what a good job I think you have done so far. I am sure a good idea will materialize. Good luck!!!!

6. Ibis

Aug 1, 2000
    Actually JEDIMASTERYU the thought crossed my mind. Its not a stupid idea maybe I'll use it *hint hint*. I'll probably post one more time tonight. It shouldn't take me more than an hour or so.

7. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    Another post ???? WOO HOO !!!

8. Ibis

Aug 1, 2000
    My last post for the night.

Qui-Gon paced back and forth across the room. Half the Mejd army was out looking for Obi-Wan. Sharrach had insisted he stay in the palace should Obi-Wan come back. However after finding his lightsaber in the gardens Qui-Gon extremely doubted his Padawan would be able to come back. Once again he tried to feel Obi-Wan through their bond and once again he felt something blocking him from his apprentice, and that scared him. The search team had already gone through all the abandoned buildings in the city and most of the occupied ones as well. Qui-Gon was surprised to hear that once people heard a hurt boy was missing they let the searchers go through their homes and business places looking for anything to tell them when the boy had gone. Finding nothing in the city the search had spread outward to the land surrounding it. There were plenty of places to hide in the mountains to the north and the forests to the west, but still they found nothing.

?Qui-Gon.? Sharrach said from behind him, dragging him from his thoughts.

?Yes?? he asked slightly annoyed.

?We?ve been searching for Obi-Wan for almost twelve hours now. Perhaps he does not wish to be found.?

?Are you saying my apprentice ran away.? he asked unable to keep the anger out of his voice.

?Qui-Gon we have searched everywhere within a hundred mile radius. Your apprentice isn?t anywhere in the city or in the area around it. I?m calling off the search.?

?What? You can?t do that. Obi-Wan is out there and he?s wounded, he needs our help.?

?I can call off the search and I will. I can?t have half my army searching for one boy. Obi-Wan was probably upset from not being able to protect himself from the attack two nights ago and needs some time alone.?

?Then why can?t anyone find him.? Qui-Gon demanded.

?Maybe you should remember that you?re here to resolve a vandalism problem, not to go off chasing a little lost boy. There will be another meeting about how to solve the problem and catch the culprit in an hour. I expect you to be there and start fulfilling your responsibilities as a Jedi or I?ll make sure your on the next transport back to Coruscant!? with that Sharrach left. Qui-Gon couldn?t believe the monarch?s ignorance but he knew he was write. He had responsibilities besides finding Obi-Wan to deal with now. Although he wasn?t going to stop looking for his Padawan.
    -------------------------

Raya was pleased. Thanks to the search team she now had a wide area to choose for to land her ship on. She decided the mountains were the best place and landed her ship there at night, in the most difficult spot to access. Looking at the chronometer, she saw it was time to feed the Jedi again. Earlier she decided she?d feed him once a day in the evening or night whenever she got around to it. This would be the second time she fed him only now he had the freedom of movement so she would have to be more cautious when she entered and left. She made sure to take the steel cord with her just in case. She entered his room with the same bread and water as the night before and found him sitting on the floor meditating. Not bothering to disturb him she set the food down and turned to leave.

Obi-Wan was very much aware of the Sith entering the room. He watched it set the food down and turn it?s back to him to leave. At that moment he leapt to his feet and threw himself at the Sith. Hearing him move the Sith turned just as Obi-Wan collided with it, knocking both of them to the floor. Obi-Wan pinned his smaller opponent to the floor and pulled back the Sith?s hood. He wanted at least to see his attackers face. He took one look at the Sith?s face and froze. The first thing that surprised him was that the Sith was a girl. She can?t be any older than me, he thought. She was actually very beautiful, he?d always imagined the Sith having beast-like faces and evil yellow teeth. The Sith in front of him went against all of the pictures his imagination had created. Then he looked into her eyes. They looked so sad and tir

9. Ibis

Aug 1, 2000
    Ok this is my worst post if you want me to delete it and post something else just ask.

Raya paced in her quarters. She was angry as usual but now she had a big problem. The Jedi boy had seen her face if somehow he escaped, which she doubted would happen, he would go strait to the Jedi Council and tell them what he had seen. She didn?t want anyone to know what she looked like especially the Jedi, it was dangerous for her and her Master. Speaking of which if her Master did fond out she?d been this careless he might dismiss her, and dismissal meant no one ever seeing her again. She wasn?t going to tell her Master about this unless he asked, it was bordering disobedience but if it kept her head on her shoulders she had no problem doing it. She looked at the chrono, the night was young and it was time to see Master Jinn. Leaving her ship she ran in the direction of the palace.
    -----------------------------

Qui-Gon left as the meeting ended. He headed for the gardens where he?d found Obi-Wan?s lightsaber. Perhaps he?d overlooked some clue. Searching the area he again found nothing. He turned to go back to the palace when he saw something jump over the wall and land ten feet from him. In less than a second his lightsaber was activated, glowing an angry green.

?Put that away, Master Jinn. I?ve only come to talk.? the thing said.

?And why should I believe you??
    ?Because if you don?t put it away your apprentice might have an accident? it said holding out a braid Qui-Gon knew to be Obi-Wan?s. ?You recognize this, don?t you. Your little Padawan put up quite a fight for it.?

?If you hurt on hair on his head I?ll-?

?I shut up. Your petty threats mean little to me. The boy is fine and if you wish him to stay that way you?re going to do exactly what I tell you to.?

?Neither the Senate nor the Jedi negotiate with kidnappers and hostage takers.?

?Fine then. I?ll return Obi-Wan to you, one piece at a time and I give you a recording of his screams. What do you want first a finger or maybe an ear.? Raya could tell she was getting to him. ?I could gouge out one of his eyes for you.?

?Stop. I?ll do what you say.? Qui-Gon said in defeat.

?Good. A body is going to be found tomorrow in a stream near the south of the city. You?re going to identify it as the person who is behind all the pranks and accidents. Then you will ask the monarch if you can stay to look for your apprentice. Understood??

?Yes.?

?The next time I contact you I will send proof that the boy is alive and well. I won?t hurt him unless he tries to attack me, again. See you soon Jedi Master.? Raya said as she jumped back over the wall, leaving Jinn in the dark, feeling helpless.

I really think this is bad.

10. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    nope... I like it!!!

11. Kelly Kenobi

Mar 23, 2000
    Don't you dare delete..... I liked it!!!!!!!!1

12. Ibis

Aug 1, 2000
    Here's the next part. Tell me what you think.

It was time to feed the Jedi again, only this time Raya didn?t even bother to raise her hood. He?d already gotten a good look at her face anyway. This time she would untie him watch him eat and then tie him up again. Walking into the room she turned on the light. It was colder than she had expected it to be. she could she her breath. Good, she thought, let him suffer. Obi-wan was rolled up in a ball in one of the corners trying to stay warm. He?d somehow gotten the chords off his wrists and taken off his brown cloak which has now wrapped around him like a blanket. Raya felt slight pity for him, then she noticed she couldn?t see his breath. At first she thought he was meditating but she couldn?t feel the force around him in the room. She kneeled down next to him and slapped his face. When he didn?t respond she started to worry. Nice going Raya, she scolded herself, what did ya think turning the heat of in his room would do? Now you can tell his Master you didn?t kill him, he froze to death. She placed her fingers on his neck searching for a pulse. It was there, but it was really weak. He was also breathing shallowly.

If Raya had left him in here any longer and he would be dead. She picked him up and carried him out of the room. Where to put him? she thought. Her sleeping quarters was the warmest room on the ship, but she didn?t want a Jedi so much as stepping foot in there. She could put him in one of the training rooms but they were kept cool. She couldn?t think of anywhere else to put him, so she headed for her sleeping quarters. You did this to yourself Raya, she thought. She laid him down on her sleepcouch and rubbed his arms and legs to get his circulation flowing again. Then she noticed blood soaking through the shoulder of his tunic. What now? She removed his tunic so she could get a good look at where the blood was coming from. His wounded shoulder had opened back up and blood had already soaked through the bandages. He needed medical attention and new bandages. This boy was turning out to be more trouble than he was worth.

Putting a towel under his shoulder so he wouldn?t bleed all over her bed, she went to find medical supplies. She returned with bandages, stitches, and rubbing alcohol. She cleaned his wound with the alcohol, all the while wishing he was awake so he could feel the stinging. Then she sewed up the wound. Obi-Wan awoke as she was bandaging his shoulder. He looked up at her, she half expected him to try to get away or struggle but soon realize his ordeal in the cold had left him too weak to resist anything she did. When she was finished she helped him put his tunic back on and covered him with a blanket. She then left.

?The second he?s better,? she said under her breath, ?he?s going right back into his cell.?

13. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    excellent!!!

14. Ibis

Aug 1, 2000
    Obi-Wan was staring at the ceiling of the room the Sith had put him in. He had no complaints. He was actually quite comfortable on the soft sleepcouch. The blanket the girl had put over him was nice and warm and he could feel the life coming back into his frozen limbs. He tried again to reach his Master, the wall that separated had weakened. He couldn?t speak to his Master but he could feel his presence and sense his worry. Concentrating he sent comfort over their bond and was pleased to feel a response. Qui-Gon could feel him to, he was sending love and reassurance to Obi-Wan. Before he could send anything back the wall separating them strengthened blocking out his presence all together and Obi-Wan was left alone again.

He heard the door to his room open and saw the Sith enter. Her hood was down and he could see her sad eyes. ?Think you can eat something?? she asked. Obi-Wan just stared at her for a moment. There were lots of things about her he?d never noticed while she had her hood up and her choice of attire was now understandable. The cloak she wore hid the contour of her body, making it impossible to tell if she was male or female and her small size enabled her to move much more easily in a fight. She was also incredibly graceful without seeming to try to be. ?Are you just going to lay there and stare at me, or do you want to answer my question?? she asked.

?Do you have a name?? he asked.

?Of course I have a name.? she said.

?What is it??

?You know I?m the one who kidnapped you. I could kill you for asking to many questions.? she reminded him.

?Sorry, I just thought it might be nice if I could call you something other than Sith.?

?The point of kidnapping someone is not to make their experience ?nice?.?

?Then why did you put me in here? I kinda expected bars and stone walls, not warm beds and decent food.?

?I?d put you back in your old room if I thought you could survive it, but in your condition I doubt you would. You can?t even stand on your own. Here.? she said putting warm food in front of him. ?I need to prove to your Master that your alive and well. You only fit one of those standards so far.? she turned to leave. ?Oh and by the way, if you so much as touch this door, I will give you a beating you?ll remember for the rest of your life.?

As soon as she left Obi-Wan gobbled down his food. He?d never had anything that tasted this good and to think it came from a Sith, the enemy of all Jedi. He couldn?t help thinking about her eyes though, so sad and lonely. She could speak as harshly as she wanted, but Obi-Wan would never believe she enjoyed being evil. He thought that probably the only reason she was a Sith was because she never knew love.

15. Jee-dai

Jee-dai Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2000
    This is entralling! Please keep on writing---pretty please?

16. JEDIMASTERYU

Jul 11, 2000
    Whoa! That was great. Can't wait for another.

17. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    Great post Ibis!!!

18. Ibis

Aug 1, 2000
    You want it you got it!

Qui-Gon was both angry and worried. It had been over an hour since he had been able to feel Obi-Wan?s presence. The Sith (if that was what it was) had lied to him. It said Obi-Wan wouldn?t be hurt if he?d did what was requested of him and he had. Everyone now thought the prankster was dead and he knew Obi-Wan was near death. He?d felt how weak his apprentice was although he didn?t know why. Although he had a good idea as to what had happened. The Sith probably had beaten him almost to death, then came and lied to him about his apprentice being fine. He shouldn?t have trusted it. A knock on the door bought him back to reality.

?A message came for you.? one of the palace aids said as he opened the door. Qui-Gon returned to his place and opened the letter. Obi-Wan?s braid fell out. He rubbed it between his fingers remembering all the times he?d told Obi-Wan to stop playing with it when he was younger. Then read the letter.

?Jedi, tell the monarch you are going to look in the forest out side the city for Obi-Wan. Meet me by the large boulder at the entrance to the forest in 12 hours and I?ll give you proof your apprentice is alive and give you further orders as to what I want you to do. No tricks now, or the boy pays.?

Qui-Gon didn?t need to ask who it was from. Grabbing a pen and some paper from his desk, he headed out to the forest without telling anyone where he was going.
    ---------------------------------------

Raya got to the boulder just after the sun had set. She wanted to get there before Master Jinn so there was no way for him to surprise her. As she approached the huge stone she saw a folded piece of paper at it?s base. She quickly unfolded it and read:

? Sith or whatever you are you should know better than to lie to a Jedi Master. I know that earlier today my apprentice was close to death, whether or not he is still alive I don?t know. But I do know that he could not have survived without medical attention and I severely doubt you gave it to him. You broke your promise and hurt him, so deal?s off. You will no longer have my cooperation and by the time you read this I will have already told the city officials that I made a mistake when the body we found was the person who was behind the vandalism. This is your only warning I will get my apprentice back, no matter how long it takes me to catch you, I will find you and get him back.
    - Master Jinn?

Raya couldn?t believe what she was reading. Suddenly she saw all her plans crumble in front of her eyes. She couldn?t get rid of the Master without the leverage Kenobi provided and now she had lost that. Her Master had been right, she was going to fail and probably get herself killed. Master Jinn had no idea he had just forced her to kill his apprentice. She?d do away with Obi-Wan dump his body somewhere it would be found and then get off the planet and return to her Master. Hoping that when he said he wanted her to kill a Jedi, a Jedi apprentice would fit in the same category. She would also have to explain why she failed in her original plan. Master Jinn?s threat about tracking her down didn?t bother her one bid. No one could follow a Sith that didn?t want to be found. Starting to walk back to her ship she thought about the best way to eliminate Obi-Wan.

If you liked this send some feedback.

19. Kelly Kenobi

Mar 23, 2000
    Hope you know what you are doing Jinn!! I have a feeling this Sith girl will not be able to really hurt Obi, she'll just look deep into those beautiful eyes and fall head over heals.... who wouldn't?!?!!!

Look forward to more Ibis, this is excellent!

20. JEDIMASTERYU

Jul 11, 2000
    This is great!

21. Ibis

Aug 1, 2000
    Hi everybody!

Raya crept into her sleeping quarters trying not to make a sound. All the way back to her ship she was having doubts about killing the boy and the dream she?d been having three nights in a row now of the white figure claiming to be her conscience wasn?t making this any easier. For the first time the idea of killing someone was bothering her. She was a Sith she?d done this so many other times and loved it, why didn?t she now. Why did she keep having the feeling that if she did go through with this she?d never get over it. She could hear Obi-Wan?s steady breathing, he was asleep. Carefully she pulled the blanket off the top half of his body. She could see he was still weak from yesterday, but he looked so peaceful. In fact Raya could feel the peace radiate off him. Now more than ever she didn?t want to kill him, but she didn?t have much of a choice. She couldn?t let him go after he?d seen her face and if she returned to her Master with him he would die anyway, only it would be much slower and more painful. She ignited her lightsaber and aimed for his neck. He?d never know what happened and death would be instant.

?I thought you said you needed me to get to my Master.? Raya was so startled she nearly dropped her lightsaber. She hadn?t noticed him wake up.

Putting her lightsaber back on her belt, she said, ?Your Master found out you almost died and has decided not to cooperate with me any longer. He also said he would hunt me down until I was caught and get you back.?

?Oh.? he said quietly.

?I just said I was going to have to kill you and all you can say if ?Oh?.?

?You won?t kill me.?

?Really and what makes you say that??

?You would have done it already.? She pulled back her fist to punch him. ?And the dreams about the having a conscience are bothering you.? he added quickly.

Grabbing the front of his tunic she pulled him up in front of her face. ?And just how would you know about that.? she hissed.

?Because I?ve been having the same dream and its obvious the dreams are having an effect on you. You?ve got dark circles under your eyes from lack of sleep.? Raya threw him back down and stormed out of the room heading straight for one of the training rooms. She was furious and she might as well use it for something.
    --------------------------

Qui-Gon had been going over maps of the surrounding landscape for hours now. Sharrach couldn?t have been more pleased, the Master was devoting all his energy into finding the person responsible for the vandalism he didn?t even mention wanting to look for his apprentice anymore. What Sharrach didn?t know was Qui-Gon wasn?t searching for a vandal, he was searching for a kidnapper and possibly murderer. Judging from Obi-Wan?s condition last time Qui-Gon had felt him he didn?t think he could have survived long, certainly not another 12 hours. He wanted to hope his Padawan was alive, but he extremely doubted it. ?Since we?ve stopped searching, the vandal may have moved.? Qui-Gon told Sharrach. ?Probably to someplace remote and difficult to get to.?

?Then he?s in the mountains. Some of the passes up there can only be traveled on foot. I?ll send some troops immediately.?

?Good.? Qui-Gon said.

I love feedback. *hint hint*

22. Kelly Kenobi

Mar 23, 2000
    Love the way Obi is breaking down Raya, I know he will be able to show her the light. Hopefully after a lot more struggle ;) Qui-gon seems to be taking his apprentices kidnapping and presumed death pretty well, he must know deep down that Obi will be ok or else he would be a little more desperate and upset!

This is still going great, hope for more soon!

23. Ibis

Aug 1, 2000
    Sorry this is so short. I'll post more later, if I get time.

Qui-Gon walked to his room, it was late and the day?s actions had exhausted him. He collapsed in the nearest chair. Concentrating he tried to feel Obi-Wan through their bond and ran into the same barrier that had always stopped him before. Only now he had no idea if his Padawan was even alive. Closing his eyes he felt the first tear fall down his cheek. He put his head in his hands and let the tears flow. The reality that his Padawan was dead or dying was finally starting to sink in. He?d spent the whole day immersing himself in other things so he would be too busy to think about his apprentice, and now he?d run out of things to do. His heart was aching so badly he thought it would burst. The Jedi Master spent the rest of the night weeping for his lost son.

Please send feedback.

24. Kelly Kenobi

Mar 23, 2000
    I should have realized, denile is the first emotion! Poor Qui-Gon so sad about Obi, breaks my heart! He will be so happy to find out Obi is not dead and seems to be breaking down the Sith!

25. JEDIMASTERYU

Jul 11, 2000
    More More! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.