main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Sith Rising Again( JA FanFic)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Ibis, Aug 1, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ibis

Ibis Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 1, 2000
    Her's my next post, hope you like it.

Obi-Wan tried to sit up in bed and after three failed attempts managed to do it. His shoulder still was bothering him, but not as much as a few days ago. He still felt extremely weak but he could tell he was getting better. He was fully confident the Sith wasn?t going to hurt him, he couldn?t even see her starting to warm up to him slightly. He had a feeling the girl could use a mind healer. She tried to be cold and uncaring but she wasn?t. Why else would she be so nice to him while he was sick. She didn?t even lock the door when she left. She?d said she needed to keep him alive and well to blackmail Qui-Gon. Now she didn?t need him and he was still in a comfortable room. She?d tried to kill him, but he doubted she would have gone through with it had he not interrupted her. She looked so lonely and sad. Maybe if he talked to her a little more he could get her to let him go. Swinging his feet over the sleepcouch he tried to stand. He managed to shakily get to his feet. Using the wall to help support him he made his way out of the room and went to find the girl.

An hour later after what seemed like miles of walking Obi-Wan found the Sith in a training room. The stood in the doorway leaning against the frame for support. The walk had exhausted him and he doubted he could go another step. She hadn?t noticed him yet and was training with her lightsaber. Looking at her Obi-Wan realized what a pretty girl she was especially in what she was wearing. She had on a black tank-top, black shorts, and knee-high black leather boots. The clothing obviously gave her more mobility as she slashed through droids like they were paper figures. He could see how well trained she was by the way her muscles rippled under her skin. But seeing her practicing also reminded him that even though her eyes looked sad and lonely she could still be a deadly opponent.

If she had been found by the Jedi, Obi-Wan thought, she would be one of the best there had been in a long time. He was convinced she didn?t want to be evil, maybe he could help her. Just then the Sith looked in his direction and saw him. Striking down the last droid, she walked over to him. Noticing the sweat on his brow she looked him up and down once.

?You don?t look like you?re in any condition to be up walking around.? she said.

?I wanted to talk to you.?

She studied him for a minute. ?Why??

?I was lonely and figured you might be too.? he said.

?I hope your no thinking that you can talk me into letting you go.? Great, Obi-Wan thought there goes that idea.

?I was watching you, you?re very good.?

?Better than you.?

?Yeah well I wouldn?t be here if you weren?t.?

?You look tired.? she said.

?This place is huge. I don?t think I?d ever find my way back to my room.?

?You mean my room.? she corrected.

?You let me stay in your room??

She didn?t answer and turned away, which Obi-Wan was thankful for because she didn?t see how really weak he was. He tried to take a step forward and collapsed. The Sith turned quickly and caught him before he hit the ground. Then she picked him up and carried him back to her room, where she set him down carefully on the bed. ?Thanks.? he said weakly. She started to leave and then heard him say, ?Wait, you still haven?t told me your name.?

?Well I?m going to kill you anyway so I guess it won?t hurt. My name is Raya.?

?Raya... that?s a pretty name.? Perfect, she thought, now he?s delusional. She watched him fall asleep and left.

?He's really nice.? she said to herself. Then she realized what she?d just said. ?He?s a Jedi,? she scolded herself, ?Sith don?t say stuff like that about Jedi. We don?t even have friends, just people we control.? It?s just lack of sleep, she told herself, you?ll be fine once you get a good night?s rest. Reassuring herself she went to the room she was temporarily sleeping in and tired to rest.

I may post more today, but I don't know if I'll get more time.

2. Kelly Kenobi

Kelly Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    Obi is slowing but surely melting the ice in her heart!!!!!! Love it!!!!!!!!!

3. JEDIMASTERYU

JEDIMASTERYU Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 11, 2000
    Oh Come on! you can't leave it there! POST! POST! POST! POST!

4. Ibis

Aug 1, 2000
    More to come.

Raya stood in front of her Master. ?You?ve killed Master Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi?? Lord Sidious asked.

?Yes my Master.? she replied.

?I am pleased.? With this Raya smiled, she had pleased her Master nothing else mattered. ?Unfortunately,? he continued, ?you?ve become to powerful. I can?t have an apprentice that almost matches my strength, can I??

?I don?t understand, Master. I?m no where near as stron-? she didn?t finish because right then she felt a lightsaber burn through her chest. As she lay there dying she could hear him talking.

?You had too much good in you to be a Sith.?

Raya awoke to a beeping sound on her wrist link. It was just a dream, just a dream, she told herself over and over. My Master didn?t really murder me in cold blood, unless the afterlife looks exactly like the interior of my ship. She looked down at her still beeping wrist link. The scanner that alerted her to movement around her ship had picked up something. She hurried to the cockpit and brought up a hologram of the disturbance. About a half mile away there were twenty armed men coming in her direction. They must be looking for the boy, she thought, I?d better take care of them. She threw her cloak around her them noticed she hadn?t changed her clothes from last night. Maybe she could use that to her advantage. Hiding her lightsaber and making sure her hood was down, she walked out of her ship and into the morning sun.

About 15 minutes later Raya rounded a corner and came face to face with one of the men. Suddenly she had 20 blasters pointed in her direction. ?Take my money, just don?t hurt me.? She said trying to make her voice sound small and scared.

?We?re not thieves, we won?t hurt you, just tell us why you?re up here. These mountains don?t get many visitors.? the leader said.

?I hiked up here yesterday and camped out here.?

?Don?t you have school??

?Yeah my teacher, Mrs. Feld, excused me from classes so I could come up here and gather plant samples for my biology project.? Raya answered hoping none of them new the teachers at the local school.

The men lowered their weapons. ?You?ve seen anyone around here??

?Actually last night I saw a boy with spiky ginger colored hair and pale skin. He had a long braid behind his ear and a ponytail in the back.?

?The lost Jedi boy.? the man said to the others. ?Which way did he go??

?That way.? she replied pointing northeast.

?Lets move out. Thank you little girl.?

?Don?t mention it.? she said, and she really meant it. The area she?d sent them to was constantly having rockslides. One every half hour, she wouldn?t have to worry about them any more.

Give me feedback and I'll post more.

5. JEDIMASTERYU

Jul 11, 2000
    Please post soon.

6. Kelly Kenobi

Mar 23, 2000
    Devious little minx ain't she! The dream was also very intreging.

7. Ibis

Aug 1, 2000
    This post is kind of iffy. If you don't like it just say so and it's gone.

Obi-Wan sat up in bed. He was thinking about Raya. She was so alone, even if he could get away he couldn?t just leave her. No matter what she?d done in the past, she didn?t deserve a life full of hate and sadness. She needs help, he thought, a young extremely beautiful girl with sad green eyes and a perfectly shaped and fully developed body shouldn?t have to be a slave anger her whole life. I wonder if when she gets help she?d consider going out with... Stop it Kenobi, he told himself, that?s the last thing you should be thinking about right now. But he couldn?t seem to get it out of his mind. He kept picturing her in the tank-top and shorts carrying him through the halls. Force Kenobi, you can sure pick the girls you?re attracted to. I honestly don?t think the council would approve of you dating a Sith. Well, Sith apprentice anyway. Footsteps aroused him from his thoughts.

Raya walked in the door and found Obi-Wan staring at her. She went to get something from a desk drawer, his eyes followed her every move.

?Ok, what?s up?? she asked suspiciously.

?Nothing.?

?Then why are you staring at me??

?Didn?t you wear that last night?? he asked.

?So you do remember some of it. You were in and out for a while.?

?I remember you carrying me.? he saw her blush slightly. ?When are you going to kill me??

?When I get the time. You make it sound like you?re anxious to die.?

?No, but if you?re not going to kill me anytime soon something to eat would be nice.?

?Fine, I?ll get you something.? she said and turned to leave.

?Raya... wait a second.?

?What.? she said sounding slightly irritated.

?Come over here and sit down.? Seeing her hesitate he added, ?I?m not going to bite you or anything, besides I can barely walk. How could I possibly hurt you?? Raya walked over and sat on the bed beside him.

?This had better be good.? she said. He leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. Raya sat there stunned for a minute. ?What was that??

?It?s called a kiss.?

?I know that, but why did you just kiss me.?

?Because since I saw your face for the first time I haven?t been able to stop thinking about you. I can?t help feeling attracted to you, after all you?re one of the most beautiful girls I?ve ever seen and I think I?m beginning to like you.?

?Is that all?? she said still stunned.

?I was also trying to be cute and spontaneous.?

?Oh.?

Raya got up and left not really knowing where she was going, her head was spinning. That was the first time she could remember anyone kissing her or calling her beautiful. Distantly she thought how ironic it was that the first to say those thing was the person she should hate most.

8. Kelly Kenobi

Mar 23, 2000
    Interesting idea... put the move on your kidnapper, makes it harder for her to kill you!!

9. JEDIMASTERYU

Jul 11, 2000
    I hate to be redundant but... WHOA! MORE!

10. Ibis

Aug 1, 2000
    This isn'the best I've written, sorry.

Qui-Gon walked out into the dark gardens, there was still no sign of the men they?d sent up into the mountains. It was a beautiful night, not that the Jedi Master noticed, his thoughts were of his Padawan. He missed Obi-Wan so much. He didn?t want to think it was possible for him to still be alive, he didn?t want to get his hopes up only to have them crashed down again. It was just so much to bear by himself. He needed to talk to someone, but the one person he could always talk to was gone.
    -----------------------------------

Raya walked through her ship not going anywhere in particular. The surprise from Obi-Wan?s kiss was finally starting to wear off. She rounded a corner and ran strait into her Master.

?Master? What are you doing here?? she said. He was the last person she wanted to see.

?You haven?t given me a report in some time. I wanted to know what you were up to.?

?Everything is going perfectly, Master, you really didn?t need to come.?

?Actually, I wanted to ask Kenobi a few questions concerning the Jedi temple, where is he?? Raya hesitated to give him an answer. ?Never mind I?ll find him myself. The boy radiates light it should only take me a few minutes to find him.? Lord Sidious turned and walked down another hall.

Raya stood there a moment. She had the urge to run and get as far away from her Master as possible, because when he found Obi-Wan in her room he wasn?t going to be pleased. It didn?t matter however, he returned turned a minute later. ?I will teach you not to lie to me.? he said. then he beat her to unconsciousness.

She awoke some hours later in her own bed. She started to get up, hissed in pain, and laid back down again. Turning her head she could see Lord Sidious with his back turned to her. ?Master, I-? she began.

?No need to explain apprentice. I got all the information I needed from that pitiful excuse of a Padawan. After reading his mind I know that you weren?t doing what I thought and that he was trying to persuade you to let him go. I understand the only reason he is still alive is that you thought his Master would crack. By now though you must realize that he is of no more use to you.?

?Yes, Master.?

?I have other business to attend to I will return in three hours. The boy better be dead by then. After we have gotten rid of the body I will decide what your punishment will be for failing. I can promise you, you won?t like it.?

?Yes, Master.? she watched him leave, then tried to use her pain to try to get the energy to stand. It didn?t work she couldn?t even call on the dark side. She slowly eased herself out of bed and changed out of her torn blood soaked clothes. She placed her lightsaber on her belt and slowly headed for where she felt Kenobi.

Obi-Wan felt terrible, the Sith had torn down all of his mind shields and read his mind. It gave him the worst feeling of invasion of privacy. The Sith Lord had dragged him out of Raya?s room and thrown him in his original room. He had no idea where Raya was, but he now had new respect for her, after all she had had to grow up with that man. He heard the door open and saw Raya come in. Force, what had happened to her? There was blood coming from a gash on her forehead and her bottom lip had been split open, there was a large dark bruise under her right eye. She also walked like every step caused her pain.

?Sorry Obi. Now I have to kill you.? she said. he looked at her eyes, they were more tired then they had been.

?Your Master did this to you, didn?t he?? Obi-Wan asked.

?It?s not the first time and it won?t be the last.?

?After all this and you still follow him.?

?What am I supposed to do! He has power over me, he always has every since I was little. Whenever I did something he didn?t like he punished me for it, and it wasn?t just making me sit in a corner either. He did terrible things to me.? she was crying now. ?And whenever I hurt and killed people he would praise me for it. And you know what? I?m sick and tired of hurting

11. Obi the Kid

Obi the Kid Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 13, 2000
    keep it up Ibis !!! This is movin along great.

12. Jedi_KnightMariah

Jedi_KnightMariah Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2000
    Perfect! I wish I had the talent of half the people here. I might have the courage to write something oneday. Where was I? Oh, yeah; Awesome!

13. JEDIMASTERYU

Jul 11, 2000
    Keep going!

14. Ibis

Aug 1, 2000
    Sorry I haven?t posted. I had to do my summer reading projects (which I?m still not finished, grrrr).

Raya finally got a hold of herself and shook Obi-Wan?s arms off her. ?Stop it. That only makes me feel worse about killing you.?

?You don?t have to kill me, you could run away.? Obi-Wan suggested.

?Tried it when I was nine. I couldn?t eat solid food for three weeks. Besides I don?t have anywhere to go.?

?You could go to the Jedi temple with me and my Master. We?d protect you from the Sith.?

?You?re kidding, right? I doubt I?d be welcome there, you know because of the whole being a Sith and trying to kill you and your Master thing.?

?If you left the dark path they would go easier on you and you didn?t have a choice.?

?They wouldn?t believe me.? she said.

?I believe you.? he replied.

?This from the boy who kissed me and told me I was beautiful.?

Obi-Wan blushed. ?Um, about that... you see, at the time I was kinda...?

?Totally out of it and delirious.?

?Yeah, sorry.?

?I don?t really care.?

?Why not??

?I don?t remember anyone ever really caring about me, why should a cute boy.?

?You think I?m cute??

?I like your accent.?

?Well you?re not to bad looking yourself and I think you have the potential for being a really nice girl. So what do you say we get out of here??

?You promise you won?t let the Jedi council execute me??

?I promise if you agree not to kill me or my Master.?

?I?m tired of killing people.?

?Ok, let?s go.?

?Think you can walk about twenty miles over rocky ground.? she asked.

?With some help from a friend.? he said looking at her.

?You?re going to have to explain this whole friend concept to me.?

?I?ll tell you on the way.?

Sorry I haven?t posted. I had to do my summer reading projects (which I?m still not finished, grrrr).

Raya finally got a hold of herself and shook Obi-Wan?s arms off her. ?Stop it. That only makes me feel worse about killing you.?

?You don?t have to kill me, you could run away.? Obi-Wan suggested.

?Tried it when I was nine. I couldn?t eat solid food for three weeks. Besides I don?t have anywhere to go.?

?You could go to the Jedi temple with me and my Master. We?d protect you from the Sith.?

?You?re kidding, right? I doubt I?d be welcome there, you know because of the whole being a Sith and trying to kill you and your Master thing.?

?If you left the dark path they would go easier on you and you didn?t have a choice.?

?They wouldn?t believe me.? she said.

?I believe you.? he replied.

?This from the boy who kissed me and told me I was beautiful.?

Obi-Wan blushed. ?Um, about that... you see, at the time I was kinda...?

?Totally out of it and delirious.?

?Yeah, sorry.?

?I don?t really care.?

?Why not??

?I don?t remember anyone ever really caring about me, why should a cute boy.?

?You think I?m cute??

?I like your accent.?

?Well you?re not to bad looking yourself and I think you have the potential for being a really nice girl. So what do you say we get out of here??

?You promise you won?t let the Jedi council execute me??

?I promise if you agree not to kill me or my Master.?

?I?m tired of killing people.?

?Ok, let?s go.?

?Think you can walk about twenty miles over rocky ground.? she asked.

?With some help from a friend.? he said looking at her.

?You?re going to have to explain this whole friend concept to me.?

?I?ll tell you on the way.?

Does anybody know what the movie Eye of the Beholder is about, my parents won't let me see it.

15. JEDIMASTERYU

Jul 11, 2000
  16. Ibis

Aug 1, 2000
    Sorry about that last post it got screwed up and I can't change it.

17. Ibis

Aug 1, 2000
    to the top

18. Kelly Kenobi

Mar 23, 2000
    Don't sweat the double post.

I like the way Obi is starting to get to her. I know he will triumph with her in the end!

19. JEDIMASTERYU

Jul 11, 2000
    This is great, can't wait for more!

20. Ibis

Aug 1, 2000
    Hi again

?Master Jinn?? Sharrach asked. Qui-Gon turned to look at him. ?I have some good news.?

?What?? he asked without much interest.

?You have a visitor, he came to the palace escorted by a young lady and is very intent on seeing you.?

?I?m not interested in see any of the officials children.? and he turned away again.

?Oh, I suppose I?ll just tell Obi-Wan you?re busy.? Sharrach replied. Qui-Gon spun around to face him.

?Obi-Wan is back?? he said in disbelief.

?Yes, and he brought a young girl with him. She?s-? but the monarch didn?t get to finish what he was saying because Qui-Gon was already halfway down the hall. He rounded a corner and stopped. Obi-Wan was standing some thirty feet in front of him. He looked tired and weak and the girl standing beside him was holding his arm and supporting some of his weight, but he was there.

?Obi-Wan?? he said. Obi-Wan turned and saw him.

?Master!? he said and smiled. Qui-Gon walked up to him and hugged him. ?Am I ever glad to see you. You wouldn?t believe what happened.?

?Tell me later, I?m just happy you?re alive.? Qui-Gon replied. Letting him go he put his hand on Obi-Wan?s arm like the girl had been doing, to steady him.

?This is Raya, she saved me.? Obi-Wan said indicating the girl beside him. ?Raya this is my Master Qui-Gon Jinn.?

?I know, remember.? she said hesitantly. Qui-Gon could see the girl was uncomfortable in his presence.

?Oh yeah, sorry I forgot.?

?I can?t tell you how much I appreciate your help.? Qui-Gon said to the girl, hoping to settle her unease, but it seemed to only make it worse. He also noticed the girl looked tired and sad like a lost child.

Sharrach had finally gotten down the hall to join them. ?I will make sure you are rewarded, Raya. You can stay in the palace for a few days if you would like.?

?Thanks.? she replied then looked at Obi-Wan.

?Oh, Master, can I talk to you for a sec, alone.? Obi-Wan asked.

?Sure, but then you have to go to the healers.? He replied then the entered an adjoining room.

?I?ll go have them set up a room for you.? Sharrach said and left. Raya leaned against a wall. This is just the beginning, she thought, let?s see Obi-Wan should get to the me being an ex-Sith in five... four... three... two... one...

?SHE?S A WHAT?!? erupted from the room Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon had entered. Followed by what sounded like Obi-Wan trying to calm down his Master.
    -----------------------------------

?Master, please don?t yell. She?s different now, she doesn?t want to be evil anymore.? Obi-Wan pleaded.

?I don?t care what you think she is, she just trying to trick you Padawan, she hasn?t really changed.?

?Yes she has Master. The Sith Lord beat her up and then ordered her to kill me, but look I?m still breathing. And besides I promised her we would protect her.?

?Fine! I?ll let her go back to her ship and leave.?

?No! You can?t do that. If she goes back her Master will kill her!?

?Letting her stay here endangers everyone in the palace and around it. She?ll kill us in our sleep.?

?No she won?t and if you make her go back I?m going too.?

?You?ll be killed!?

?So will she. I promised we?d protect her and if you won?t I will. You?re always talking about how people can change. She wants to change and be good. How is she supposed to do that if no one will give her the chance. She knew she wouldn?t be able to go back and she left anyway. I?m just asking you to give her a chance.?

Qui-Gon was shocked by his apprentice?s feelings on this. He could see that there was no way he was going to change his mind. ?Alright. She can stay for a few days, but she?s never going to be left by herself and I?m going to watch her. If she messes up once, I?m going to tell Sharrach she?s the one causing the trouble and I will personally hand her over to the prison guards.?

?Fine.? Obi-Wan said and walked with some difficultly out of the room. Alone Qui-Gon wondered how he was going to keep an eye on the Sith and his apprentice twenty-four hours a day.

21. Kelly Kenobi

Mar 23, 2000
    Way to defend her Obi-Wan. But you have to understand Qui-Gon, he can't just say ok and let a Sith loose on the galaxy.

Goog post Ibis, I look forward to more!

22. JEDIMASTERYU

Jul 11, 2000
    Alright! Jedi and Sith apprentices together, who knows what kind of trouble they'll get in.

MORE!

23. JEDIMASTERYU

Jul 11, 2000
    nudges Ibis "who knows what kind of trouble they'll get in"

Hint hint.gif

Up.

24. Ibis

Aug 1, 2000
    Ok people I need a vote on how I should proceed. Who wants Raya to get in a lot of trouble with Qui-Gon (any suggestions would be nice).

25. Jee-dai

Jee-dai Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2000
    Gee, Raya stabbed Obi in the shoulder, almost dismembered him, froze him near to death, and *gasp* cut off Obi's braid. I think Qui-Gon is justified in at least giving her a few hostile looks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.