main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Sith Rising Again( JA FanFic)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Ibis, Aug 1, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JEDIMASTERYU

JEDIMASTERYU Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 11, 2000
    Great Post! Obi-Wan has a little trouble reading through the lines, eh?

2. Jedi Master Nejaa Halcyon

Jedi Master Nejaa Halcyon Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 16, 2000
    I feel the NEED, the NEED for SPEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Ibis

Ibis Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 1, 2000
    I guess I should explain why exactly its been two weeks since I posted. My mom canceled our account with my internet server so I havent gotten a chance to go on the internet. I'm really sorry. Also I've been writing a new fan fiction, so I havent been keeping up with this one. I know I'm a terrible person for making you wait so long. But all my readers have my sincerest apologies. Anyway, on with the story.

A little while later, Obi-Wan got up to go to the fresher. The second he was gone, she got out of bed and threw some covers over the pillows. Inspecting her work, she made sure it looked like her form sleeping. She felt guilty about leaving the healers, but she wasn?t going to miss an opportunity to explore the Jedi Temple. Besides she wanted to know how to get to the nearest exit as quickly as possible if there was ever a situation where she had to leave quickly. She snuck out of the healers without anyone seeing her. She wasn?t silent as usual because her wound limited her movements. She made a mental note of her surroundings so she would be able to find her way back. She took the lift down a level and continued her exploring, staying out of places she knew she was likely to find others.

She walked around for about an hour and never saw anyone else. ?This place is a huge maze.? she said to herself. She felt a warning in the force and slipped around another hallway. She heard two people talking. One she recognized to be the little green gremlin, Master Yoda. The other she didn?t know.

?You wanted to talk to me, Maser Yoda?? the deeper male voice asked.

?Yes Mace. Found out what Qui-Gon is hiding I have, but tell the other council members you must not.?

?What is so important that the rest of the Council can?t know about it?? Mace asked.

?The girl Qui-Gon brought.? Master Yoda said.

?What about her??

?Believe she was a Sith Apprentice I do.?

?What!? Mace said sounding shocked. ?He brought a Sith here??

?Believe this I now do. Saw a part of her mind I did. Fill with guilt, misery, and darkness it is. But some light I also sense. Though not as strong it is.?

?Do you think that is why he brought her to the temple??

?Yes, but sense I do another reason. Tell us the complete truth of what happened on Mejdul he did not.? Master Yoda replied.

?Qui-Gon has gone too far this time.? Mace said, angry obvious in his voice. ?When the Council hears of what he?s done-?

?Tell the Council of this we will not, not yet. Wait we will. Come clean on his own Qui-Gon might.?

?Or Obi-Wan might under a little pressure.? Mace said.

?Leave them both alone we will.? Master Yoda said with a stern look. ?Put one against the other you will not.?

?Fine, but what of the Sith??

?If loyalty to the Sith she still had, stay here she would not.?

?You think she wants to help us??

?No. Think I do she wants to get away from her former Master. Knows she does that he will not try to get her here, that safe she is.? Master Yoda sighed. ?Such sad eyes for one so young, such a hard life that of the Sith.?

?You?re not sympathizing with her are you?? Mace asked.

?Chose to be a Sith she did not. When given the choice to leave the dark path, choose the path of the light she did.?

?She may have chosen to leave the dark path, but she still walks in the shadows between.?

Raya heard the two Jedi walk away in different directions. Now she had a real reason to be afraid. Two of the Council members knew what she was and it didn?t sound like either of them cared for her past. She could either stay here in the temple and face the Jedi, or she could leave and face the wrath of her Master. She didn?t like either. Slowly she made her way back to the healers. She knew how to hide from the Jedi, but there was no way to hide from her Master.

I find it alot easier if when you send me feedback you up my story. It helps me remember that I have to post and I don't have to go throught 11 pages before I find my thread. Thanks:^)

4. Ibis

Aug 1, 2000
    Um, I know I haven't posted in a really long time, but everyone counldn't have stopped reading. So, is anyone out there? Anyone at all? Don't tell me I'm alone...

5. Ibis

Aug 1, 2000
    ISN'T ANYBODY READING????????????????? Hello!

6. Kim-kenobi

Kim-kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 20, 1999
    sorry I have been constantly reasing but was not able to reply. YES!!!!!! IAM READING!!!!

Kim B :)

7. Ibis

Aug 1, 2000
    I kno I know I haven't been posting lately, I'm sorry. So here's a longer post for all my dedicated readers.

Raya stopped right outside her room at the healers. She heard the yelling from down the hall. Sneaking a peek inside, she saw Jasd yelling at Obi-Wan. Looks like someone discovered my pillows, she thought to herself. Taking a deep breath is walked into the room purposely limping. She put on her most innocent face. Jasd took one look at her.

?Where have you been!? he demanded. ?You were told you couldn?t leave the healer?s.?

?I haven?t been anywhere.? she said quietly, acting like she was intimidated by him. In reality one punch from her and she could break his neck, but she figured she might as well act like she was a scared little child. ?I had to go to the fresher. I couldn?t wait for Obi to come back.?

?Oh.? Jasd said turning red. Then he very quickly left. Obi-Wan gave her a grateful look.

?I thought he was never going to stop yelling.? he said. ?Um Raya, you were gone a long time, longer than it should have taken you to go to the fresher.?

Raya thought quickly. ?I can?t walk very fast.? she said indicating her limp.

?Okay.? he replied.
    ------------------------

A week later, Qui-Gon was just leaving his quarters when he saw Master Yoda. ?Good evening Master Yoda.? he greeted.

?Good news I have.? Master Yoda said. ?Raya is completely healed.?

?That is good news.? Qui-Gon said.

?Yes, it is. Now ask her we will about how she saved your apprentice, then home she can go.?

?Master Yoda, about her leaving. She doesn?t exactly have any place to go.? Qui-Gon said quietly.

?Why is this, want her back her parents must?? Master Yoda said. Qui-Gon was trying to think of a way to tell Master Yoda she couldn?t go back, but he couldn?t think of anything. ?Answer this not you do not have to. Tell Raya she is to come before the council at three you will. You and young Obi-Wan are to be there as well.? With that the Old Master continued down the hallway and Master Jinn went to the healers.
    ---------------------

?What?? Raya was sure she had heard wrong.

?The council wants to speak with you later today about how you rescued Obi-Wan.? Qui-Gon answered.

?But Master, if Raya tells the truth they?ll know what she was.? Obi- Wan protested. The three of them were in Raya?s room at the healers. Raya was sitting cross-legged on the hospital bed.

?I know, but there?s not much we can do about it.? Qui-Gon said. ?Raya?s completely healed, she doesn?t have an excuse not to answer questions anymore and she can?t stay in the healers forever.?

?It doesn?t matter whether or not I go before the council.? Raya said quietly. ?Master Yoda and Master Windu already know I?m a Sith apprentice.? Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan just stared at her for a moment.

Qui-Gon was the one to break the silence. ?What makes you think that. Neither me nor Obi- Wan has said a thing to anyone.?

?I know, but I heard them talking, Master Yoda found out and he told Master Windu. The only reason they didn?t tell the rest of the council was because they thought you?d fess up to it eventually.? Raya answered.

?When did you hear them talking?? Qui-Gon asked.

?Um Obi-Wan, you remember last week, when Jasd thought I left the healers??

?Yeah, you said you went to the fresher and you limped so it took you a long ti-? He realized what Raya meant. ?You really left. That?s what took you so long and why you put the pillows under the blanket.?

?You left the healers?? Qui-Gon said, surprised. ?Do have any idea how stupid that was. What if you had gotten caught. Of all the reckless stunts to pull-?

?Look Qui-Gon.? she said raising her voice slightly. ?In case you haven?t noticed, I?m not exactly inexperienced at sneaking around, plus it wasn?t even my idea to come here in the first place. As a person who makes it her business to get into places she?s not supposed to be, I think I have some knowledge of how to get around without drawing the attention of others. So I?d appreciate it if you?

8. Ibis

Aug 1, 2000
    I do like feedback. HINT HINT. Please I really would like to know what you all thingk of my story.

9. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

JediKnight-Obi-Wan Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 13, 2000
    Your doing a good job. Your story is very interesting. I'm curious as to what Raya will tell the council. Keep up the good work!

10. Ibis

Aug 1, 2000
    Hi everybody!

Raya stood before the twelve council members. Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan were standing a few steps behind her. Her face showed no trace of any of her thoughts. Mace Windu spoke first. ?It is good to see that you are well again.?

?Thank you.? she responded. Again she showed absolutely no emotion.

?We have many questions to ask you, afterwards we will help you get back to your planet. Your parents must be worried about you.? Mace Windu continued.

?I wish that were so.? she said.

?What do you mean?? Mace Windu asked. Now he was sure he had Qui-Gon caught, and out of the corner of his eye he saw Qui-Gon tense slightly.

?They don?t care about me; in fact I?m pretty much dead to them.? Raya answered. She had to concentrate not to smile. To her this was like a game, one she knew she could win. ?My mother hasn?t taken care of me since I was six. I?ve kinda had a hard life, having to raise myself and all. The few adults that paid attention to me thought I?d turnout to be a criminal.? Raya lowered her eyes, as though she wasn?t proud of it. She saw the sympathetic looks from the other council members in the room. Raya was adept in manipulating the truth. Master Windu however didn?t look compassionate, but he knew her secret, that made him her opponent in the game, along with Master Yoda.

?These adults,? Mace said, ?did they take care of you??

?What?s your definition of take care of? I only had one adult that looked over my shoulder. But he only came around when he thought I didn?t do something good enough. Any other times I had to fend for myself.? Again there were sympathetic looks around the room. Raya was truly enjoying this. Mace was looking annoyed, which only added to her fun.

?How did you rescue Obi-Wan?? he moved on to a different subject.

Raya had no trouble answering this question. It was too simple. ?I was in the mountains, north of the city, and I found him. He didn?t look to well so I helped him back to the city. He insisted we go back to the palace, so that?s where we went.?

?What were you doing in the mountains?? he asked.

?You haven?t ever been to Mejdul have you??

?No, but I know enough about the planet to know that nothing can survive in the mountains. There?s no food there and even less water.?

He was trying to trap her, she realized, but she wasn?t worried. ?You?re right. Nothing can survive in the mountains.? she saw the surprise in his eyes. He hadn?t expected that answer, but his surprise was only temporary.

?You haven?t yet told us why you were there.? he pointed out.

Raya had to be careful about how she answered this question. Qui-Gon didn?t want her to lie, she knew what she wanted to say but she had to word it right. ? There are beautiful sun rises and sun sets in the mountains and it?s possible to only go to the mountains for a day, if you bring some water and food.? The others seemed to be satisfied with this. Of course she hadn?t said she?d done it, only that it was possible.

?And you just found him lying there.? Mace said, an eyebrow raised.

?I admit it wasn?t exactly an every day experience.? she answered. Again she never said that was what happened. Mace looked defeated, he turned to Master Yoda. Raya smiled inwardly. One down, one to go.

?Wish to return to Medjul you do?? Master Yoda asked. He caught Raya off guard, she was quiet for a moment.

?No, I do not.? she said quietly.

?Why is this.? Master Yoda pressed.

?I have nothing to go back to.? she said. This was the absolute truth, she hadn?t twisted it.

?Nothing here you have.?

?That?s not true. Here I have a friend? she said indicating Obi-Wan. ?I never had that before.?

The council members exchanged glances. ?Dismissed you are.? Yoda said. Together the three left.

Hope you liked it. More to come.

11. Ibis

Aug 1, 2000
    Um, a little feedback please?

12. Ibis

Aug 1, 2000
    No feedback? =^(

13. Ibis

Aug 1, 2000
    Ok here's a short post, if anyone is still reading.

Raya stood in front of her Master. ?I don?t want to be evil anymore. Go away and leave me alone!?

?Fine,? Lord Sidious responded. ?But don?t come crawling back to me when you kill your friends.?

?I?d never hurt the Jedi.?

?Yes, you say that now, but inside that hate and anger still burns. You cannot escape it, it is a part of you, now and forever. It?s only a matter of time before it rears its head again.?

?No, I?m good, I?m good!? she cried back, but even as she said it she could feel the darkness taking hold of her. She pulled out her lightsaber and attacked her Master, but as the blade came down upon him he disappeared and Obi-Wan took his place. She couldn?t stop in time and Obi-Wan fell dead at her feet.
    ------------------------

Raya woke up, drenched with sweat. She looked around to see the now dark familiar room of the healers. The dream had really shaken her, worse she could still feel the dark pulse deep within her heart. She had to get rid of it, before she hurt someone and she knew just how to do it. Quietly without waking any of the other healers she crept out of the room, heading to where she thought Master Yoda?s room was.

I should beable to finish this story with one more post. :)

14. Ibis

Aug 1, 2000
    Here it is, my last post.

The next morning Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon stood before the council. Master Windu spoke first. ?We suppose you have discovered that Raya is no longer at the healers.?

?Yes,? Qui-Gon replied. ?We found out when we went to see her this morning. Where is she??

?Address that later we will.? Master Yoda said. ?More pressing matters we have to discuss. Deceived the council you did. Told the truth about Raya you did not. A Sith apprentice she was.?

?Yes.? Qui-Gon replied. ?I deceived you but I never lied to you.?

?Allowing a Sith into the temple jeopardized the safety of the entire order.? Ki-Adi-Mundi said.

?She is no threat to us, and she did save Obi-Wan and myself.? Qui-Gon responded.

?Kidnapped Obi-Wan she did, nearly killed him she did.? Master Yoda said. Obi-Wan who had been staring at the floor suddenly looked up. Qui-Gon was surprised. He hadn?t told Master Yoda or anyone else what had happened on Medjul, yet he knew this. ?Surprise you this information does?? Yoda asked.

?How did you find out?? he asked.

?Told me last night, Raya did.?

?She told you everything?? Obi-Wan asked.

The old Master looked at him. ?Yes, Padawan Kenobi, everything. Proud of you, your Master should be.?

?Thank you Master Yoda.? he said.

?We have discussed all the details of this situation,? Master Windu continued, ?and reached a decision. You will get a warning this time Qui-Gon. If you ever try to deceive us again you will risk expulsion from the Jedi Order.?

?Yes, Master.? Qui-Gon said. ?Now what of Raya??

?Gone she is, exist she does not.? Master Yoda responded.

?What?? Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan said in unison.

Yoda sighed. ?Knew of the darkness in her she did, and that overcome it she could not. Asked me to erase her memories she did. No memories, no anger, no hate. Exist Raya no longer does.? The two Jedi just stared at him.

?You killed her.? Obi-Wan said quietly, blinking away the tears that had started to form.

?Yes.? Yoda confirmed.

?What of her now.? Qui-Gon asked.

?We?ve given her a new name.? Master Windu said. ?Master Laura has offered to take her as her Padawan learner.?

?She is to become a Jedi?? Qui-Gon asked.

?Yes. May the Force be with you.? Mace said ending the meeting.
    ---------------------------

As soon as the two Jedi were out of the room Obi-Wan burst into tears. Qui-Gon tried to comfort him. ?Obi-Wan, Raya made this decision on her own. She wouldn?t want you to cry for her.?

?No, she wouldn?t want anything. She doesn?t even remember me anymore.? He turned and ran from his Master, who didn?t even try to follow him. Qui-Gon knew he needed to be alone. Obi-Wan ran in the back of the gardens, where he collapsed into sobs.
    -----------------------

Darth Sidious was not pleased. He?d found out about what the Jedi had done to his apprentice. She was useless to him now. Oh well, he thought, I have another candidate that should make a better apprentice than that stupid girl.
    ------------------------

About an hour after arriving in the gardens Obi-Wan heard two voices. Looking out from his hiding place, he saw Master Laura and Raya sitting by one of the ponds. No, he corrected himself, it wasn?t Raya anymore, she was dead. Master Laura must have said something funny because her apprentice laughed. It was the first time Obi-Wan had ever heard her laugh, and it sounded beautiful to him. Master Laura got up and left, but the girl stayed a few minutes longer. Than she got up and started to leave as well. As she passed by the place where Obi-Wan was hiding to leave she spotted him and stopped.

?Hello.? she said. ?Are you alright, you look upset.? Obi-Wan stood up. He looked at the girl from foot to head. She looked so different dressed in Jedi garb. His eyes paused at her waist where Raya?s onyx lightsaber hung. They let her keep it, he thought. He continued to look at her until he reached her eyes. He?d expected them to be the sad eyes he was used to, but they weren?t. They were bright and full of spirit. ?Hi,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.