San Joaquin, CA The Sith take San Diego

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by MotherPalpatine, Jul 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MotherPalpatine Jedi Master

star 4
    Hello Darlings,

Just wanted you to know that I, Golda Palpatine, mwill be going to the Comic Con thingy I keep hearing about. I understand that this San Diego place is nice and much better weather than here in what seems to be the heart of Tantoonie. I have a new custom lightsaber made for me by this crazy old wizard. Of course that means I will have to have a new outfit with matching bag for the saber, but when your son is as successful as mine you can afford those little extras.
    If only my friend Edith were that lucky. Her boy, Hymie, he runs up such medical costs what with having to reattach limbs of build new ones. My Sid started a very profitable "security" business for some local business when he was a boy. It was amazing how much people are willing to pay someone to make sure that their business or home is not attacked by roving gangs of young Jedi.
    Well, Hymie saw how successful my Sid was doing and decided to try something like that himself. Only Hymie wasn't a "people person" and had trouble convincing business owners that they could use his services. So Hymie thinks it is a good idea to dress up, or I should say 'down' like a Jedi and bother a few businesses. Frist, as you know, Jedi are not the best dressers, what looking like shepherds and what not, then Hymie had trouble sorting out all those little pouches and clips and somehow managed to place his lightsaber on the belt buckle.
    Hynie then starts lurking around alleys and people begin to notice so instead of being afraid they just call My Sid and he sends someone to look into the problem. Now, I have to tell you that my Sid was surprised that any Jedi would be lurking around and thought it might be a spy or something like that. Even when he was young he was cautious.
    Anyway, Hymie runs into some all-night deli waving his arms shouting, "I'm a trouble-causing-young-Jedi and I am here to terrorize you. At that time my Sid's trainee walks in and draws his lightsaber ready to defend the innocent Sith from this...shall we say crazed Jedi. Hymie sees what is happening and reacts as any Sith is trained to react and he draws his lightsaber, but it is hooked on the belt buckle and will not come loose. With all the struggling with the buckle Hymie gets the Jedi robes wrapped around one arm and is now trying to free himself from that also. In all this pulling the belt comes apart but the force throws Hymie off balance and he begins to fall. With one hand on the lightsaber he activates it and tries to swing at the oncoming Sith and throws his other hand out towards a counter to catch himself but it is still caught in the robes and will not reach so he brings around the other hand with the lightsaber to cut off the sleeve of the robe and thus free himself. Of course, Hymie forgot that his arm was in the sleeve. I do have to give Hymie credit, he did not drop his lightsaber. But that did not help him because my Sid's trainee cut off the hand holding the saber.
    Poor Edith, her medical insurance cancelled after that and told her and Irving that they would have to go off world to find a company that would be willing to insure Hymie. Irving was all for leaving Hymie off the policy but Edith would not here of that so they finally managed to find a carrier on some little place near Yavin, I think.
    Anyway, I look forwawrd to seeing everyone.

Golda
  2. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, Mrs. Palpatine...you can be sure that the Jedi will also be there! And, just so you know that he cares, Anakin will be bringing "Mom." You know how close he is to her.

Clear Skies on your journey

Master - K -
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.