main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Sith Trials

Discussion in 'Archive: LaGrange, GA' started by Xanatos90, May 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Drew

Jedi_Drew Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 14, 2004
    Yes he hasn't been on in a while.

2. Xanatos90

Xanatos90 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2003
    NSO

Masters
    Xanatos......Slanir
    Inferno......Drew

Knights
    Antilles.....Anikoju

Apprentices
    Slanir..........3.0.....no
    Anikoju.........2.3.....no
    Drew............0.7.....oath

Anikoju's computer doesn't work, and Slanir hasn't been online in a while so I'm keeping them on for now.

3. Jedi_Drew

Jedi_Drew Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 14, 2004
    JDD logged on 4/10/06 but didn't post anything as a matter of fact he hasn't posted since 3/22/06.

4. Xanatos90

Feb 25, 2003
    He seems to do that a lot, sign in during his absence and do nothing towards his tasks.

5. Slanir_Tezneech

Slanir_Tezneech Jedi Master star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    hey everyone, you miss me :D

I, Slanir Tezneech GIVE ALL MY POWER AND ALLEGIANCE TO YOU, DARTH Xanatos. I AM ENDEBTED TO YOU AND GIVE MYSELF TO YOUR SERVICE UNTIL THE DAY YOU RELEASE ME FROM YOUR COMMAND. I WILL DO MY BEST TO ACHEIVE ALL TASKS SET BEFORE ME IN A TIMELY AND PRECISE MANNER. I KNOW THAT THIS PACT IS SEALED BY THE ALL-POWERFUL DARK SIDE AND THAT BETRAYAL WILL RESULT IN LOSS OF ALL FORCE POWER AND THE DISACTIVITY OF MY LIGHTSABER. I ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE THE FACT THAT BETRAYAL WILL ALSO RESULT IN A DEATHMATCH WITH MY FORMER MASTER AND WILL END (MOST CERTAINLY) WITH MY DEATH. WITH THIS SAID, I GIVE MY LIFE AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS WHOLLY TO THE DARK SIDE AND TO YOU, DARTH Xanatos

6. Xanatos90

Feb 25, 2003
    NSO

Masters
    Xanatos......Slanir
    Inferno......Drew

Knights
    Antilles.....Anikoju

Apprentices
    Slanir..........3.0.....oath

7. Slanir_Tezneech

Jul 5, 2005
    so noe that i'm back, when we getting started, i dont wanna rush you all like but i'm a little eager to begin my tasks :p

8. Xanatos90

Feb 25, 2003
    Very well. Tell me, what were the Massassi?

9. Darth-Inferno

Darth-Inferno Jedi Youngling star 3

May 14, 2005
    You forgot the part about the Emperor and the Order. Perhaps you swore the older oath.

I, *your name here* GIVE ALL MY POWER AND ALLEGIANCE TO YOU, EMPEROR DARTH INFERNO AND SITH COUNCIL CHAIRMAN, XANATOS90. I AM ENDEBTED TO YOU AND GIVE MYSELF TO YOUR SERVICE AND TO THE SERVICE OF MY MASTER, *insert Master's name here* UNTIL THE DAY MY MASTER RELEASES ME FROM HIS/HER COMMAND. I WILL DO MY BEST TO ACHEIVE ALL TASKS SET BEFORE ME IN A TIMELY AND PRECISE MANNER. I KNOW THAT THIS PACT IS SEALED BY THE ALL-POWERFUL DARK SIDE AND THAT BETRAYAL TO THE EMPEROR OR ANY OF THE OTHER AFFORE-MENTIONED PERSONS WILL RESULT IN LOSS OF ALL FORCE POWER AND THE DISACTIVITY OF MY LIGHTSABER. I ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE THE FACT THAT BETRAYAL WILL ALSO RESULT IN A DEATHMATCH WITH MY FORMER MASTER AND WILL END (MOST CERTAINLY) WITH MY DEATH. WITH THIS SAID, I GIVE MY LIFE AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS WHOLLY TO THE DARK SIDE AND TO YOU, EMPEROR DARTH INFERNO, DARTH XANATOS90, AND DARTH *Master's name here*

You don't have to do the *Master's name here* part since Xanatos is already stated in the oath.

10. Xanatos90

Feb 25, 2003
    It's my fault, I showed him the wrong oath. Is his oath still valid? I think that his past valiancy(sp? gr?) should speak for his loyalty.

11. Slanir_Tezneech

Jul 5, 2005
    May aswell redo it, to be safe:

I, Slanir Tezneech GIVE ALL MY POWER AND ALLEGIANCE TO YOU, EMPEROR DARTH INFERNO AND SITH COUNCIL CHAIRMAN, XANATOS90. I AM ENDEBTED TO YOU AND GIVE MYSELF TO YOUR SERVICE AND TO THE SERVICE OF MY MASTER, *insert Master's name here* UNTIL THE DAY MY MASTER RELEASES ME FROM HIS/HER COMMAND. I WILL DO MY BEST TO ACHEIVE ALL TASKS SET BEFORE ME IN A TIMELY AND PRECISE MANNER. I KNOW THAT THIS PACT IS SEALED BY THE ALL-POWERFUL DARK SIDE AND THAT BETRAYAL TO THE EMPEROR OR ANY OF THE OTHER AFFORE-MENTIONED PERSONS WILL RESULT IN LOSS OF ALL FORCE POWER AND THE DISACTIVITY OF MY LIGHTSABER. I ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE THE FACT THAT BETRAYAL WILL ALSO RESULT IN A DEATHMATCH WITH MY FORMER MASTER AND WILL END (MOST CERTAINLY) WITH MY DEATH. WITH THIS SAID, I GIVE MY LIFE AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS WHOLLY TO THE DARK SIDE AND TO YOU, EMPEROR DARTH INFERNO, DARTH XANATOS90, AND DARTH Darth Xanatos

and the answer to my task:

The Massassi were an ancient primitive warrior race that were enslaved by the Sith. The Massassi were brought to Yavin 4 by the Sith Lord Naga Sadow who was on the run from the Republic and the Jedi. They were originally a red-skinned humanoid race until Naga Sadow conducted cruel genetic experiments on them turning them into a race of fearsome, savage, hunchbacked predators. Despite these, the Massassi treated Naga Sadow as a god, building huge temples and palaces to honor their Sith Lord. They became extinct when Exar Kun sapped the life out of every Massassi on Yavin 4 so that he could free his soul from his body in order to escape the pursuing Jedi.

will that do for now then, two birds with one post

12. Xanatos90

Feb 25, 2003
    Perfect.

NSO

Masters
    Xanatos......Slanir
    Inferno......Drew

Knights
    Antilles.....Anikoju

Apprentices
    Slanir..........4.0.....oath

Slanir: Tell me about Luke Skywalker's apprentice who uncovered the spirit in the Yavin 4 Temple.

13. Slanir_Tezneech

Jul 5, 2005
    Would it happen to be Kyp Durron, one of Luke's students that found the spirit of Exar Kun and was slowly corrupted by the Dark side by Kun

14. Xanatos90

Feb 25, 2003
    Yes, very good.
    NSO

Masters
    Xanatos......Slanir
    Inferno......Drew

Knights
    Antilles.....Anikoju

Apprentices
    Slanir..........4.3.....oath

Slanir: Who designed the Death Star? The Second Death Star? Darksaber? The Sun Crusher?

15. Slanir_Tezneech

Jul 5, 2005
    Death Star: CIS (Confederacy of Independent Systems)

2nd Death Star: technically both the CIS and the Galactic Empire as it reflects the same design as Death Star 1

Darksaber: Hutt Warlords

The Sun Crusher: Qwi Xux, a member of Admiral Daala's scientific research team.

16. Xanatos90

Feb 25, 2003
    I believe you can be more specific with those answers, although Qwi Xux was correct.

17. Darth_JDD

Darth_JDD Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 27, 2005
    :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I just saw what you did take me off the aprentens well that it I'mNever coming on this again.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

18. Xanatos90

Feb 25, 2003
    You haven't completed a task in over a month and a half. We reminded you plenty of times, and you signed on multiple times after the task was given and posted on other threads, but never completed your task. For that reason, you were expelled.

19. Darth-Inferno

May 14, 2005
    All right, Drew. Your patience is appreciated (if you've been on), but I don't have much time on the com, so I'll make this easy. I want a three paragraph (at least 3-4 sentences per paragraph) essay on how Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker fulfilled the prophesy and brought balance to the Force... or didn't. Explain your answer.

20. anakin11

anakin11 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 10, 2002
    I, HAVE ARIVED

21. Xanatos90

Feb 25, 2003
    Why bother Justin. You're dead to us now. :p

22. WedgeAntilles1

WedgeAntilles1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 16, 2002
    Evertime Justin comes back, he uses the words I HAVE ARRIVED.

23. Xanatos90

Feb 25, 2003
    Slanir, you have still yet to finish your task.

24. Darth-Inferno

May 14, 2005
    Drew, I have yet to see the fulfillment of your task... patience is not my strongpoint...

25. Xanatos90

Feb 25, 2003
    Neither are your looks, but I didn't hear your mom complaining.

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.