The Sith Trials

Discussion in 'LaGrange, GA' started by Xanatos90, May 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Inferno Jedi Master

star 3
    Actually, my young appentice... since you have been away, Slanir has proven his worth to us by turning on the Jedi Order and assisting us in the destruction of the Jedi Academy from the inside. He is a member of the Sith now.

Very good on your task. I was looking for the fact that they were synthetically created which you have supplied me. No extra credit if you get it right, but... What emotion do the Sith pour into the creation of their lightsabers and what effect does this have on their lightsabers performance during combat?

You now have 2.5 points.

Your next task is to tell me the mistake Mark Hammill made while climbing out of his X-Wing after the battle with the Death Star in STAR WARS Ep. IV.
  2. Darth_Espa Jedi Master

star 1
    I still didn't and don't like him...do i HAVE to?

and He called Leia(sp?)"Carrie" which is the actresses real name
  3. Xanatos90 Jedi Master

star 4
    You don't have to like anyone around here, but you do have to work with them, so I suggest you do not let your personal matters interfere with any cooperation that may need to be done on your part. Slanir is your fellow Sith and you will treat him as such. There is no room for petty quarrels between learners on these Trials.
  4. Darth_Espa Jedi Master

star 1
    No Master a misinterpretation... i don't like him but as a sith he is welcome... as a person he is my enemy... youve played KoTOR II right? think of this like Revan and Malak
  5. Slanir_Tezneech Force Ghost

star 4
    Ok then, well if you feel that way then it shall be noted
  6. Darth_Espa Jedi Master

star 1
    and allow ME to note it is nothing personal but you shall earn my trust... if my master trusts you... i will learn to
  7. Xanatos90 Jedi Master

star 4
    Slanir; as you know, we at the Trials value where we come from. For your next task, I would like for you to look back through the history of this thread and tell me about 5 events that you think shaped it.
  8. Darth_Espa Jedi Master

star 1
    Master Inferno another task?

wow the jedi academy DIED 4 days ago...
  9. Xanatos90 Jedi Master

star 4
    The New Sith Order
    Masters
    Xanatos----Slanir
    Inferno----Espa

Knights
    Antilles---Anikoju

Apprentices
    Slanir-----4.5
    Anikoju----2.3
    Espa-------2.5

As you all know, for as long as we have been an order, we have used the same basic formula for tasks, etc. "Go get me these pictures." "Go copy this information from StarWars.com and pretend you wrote it." "Give me a paragraph about why you have this opinion." Well not anymore. As of our 30th page, The Sith Trials will no longer be a social club, but will become the most in-depth Role Playing thread on the LaGrange Forum; since there aren't many RPGs, that's not saying much. Apprentices will start going on actual missions, rather than attaining useless facts and learning mark-up codes. I hope everyone knows how to keep a storyline alive, because we will not tolerate laggers or anyone who is not punctual or dedicated. Until this page is full, carry on as you would.
  10. Slanir_Tezneech Force Ghost

star 4
    Proberly thelast 'fetch me some info task' i'll be doing :) hope you find it well.

Bringing the council together seemed to form a small chunk of what shaped this thread, mainly saying aswell that the councils pre training in other threads like this one, the establishment of simple but effective rules, there was also the Task setting, setting minor missions for the trainee's to work up the Ladder rungs of the Sith trials, there was also the many Jedi rebellions, and of course my favourite 'The return of the Sock' Era, that was what started the main Jedi uprising i think, and also was there downfall, because of Anikoju creating two socks the Sith Trials had become jumpy and were a little paranoid about socks, eventually the whole issue was sorted but not without there being a Jedi Academy being made, this led to more battles and the ultimate defeat of the Jedi. Through-out this small annoyance which unnfortunatly i took place in the Trials still thrived, there was then the Force scale which was brought in to counter with the points, this helped build some determination and get people doing tasks as they realised they couldget better every point. but soon there was an eruption and Anikoju was challenged to a duel, this is irrelevant though. After this incident was cleared up i tried to create a Jedi Academy myself, which inerdvertantly failed, but then it was taken over by Admiral Chiss and he became its master, this was quite a time for the Jedi but eventually he started to fall, the Academy's fate was then sealed when I turned on Chiss and he ran leaving the Jedi and his Academy to be corrupted and destroyed, oh and i'm foretting a person who Master Xanatos, Antilles and Master Inferno all respect and Know, darthmrw who i may barely know but have a feeling he is a good person. Next we have the funny thing that after task deadlines not being met and Apprentices being dropped it was found that Myself and Anikoju we're the only Apprentices left, shortly after though the roster grew and formed a good strong line of Apprentices. It was after this that the Oath was brought in to rule out the un worthy, i swore, Anikoju swore and so did the others, this sealed the Pact with the Sith, it was then i took a long leave of absence and then returned which brings us to this present day. I hope this shall do, i know it isn't exactly five points but i think it should cover the task, hopefully.
  11. Darth_Espa Jedi Master

star 1
    interesting Brad...I mean Master Xanatos... i would say thats a great idea... um... hmmm slanir i propose a challenge... i will detail you if you accept...
  12. Slanir_Tezneech Force Ghost

star 4
    I think its a great idea, Rpg would kick it into gear a little, make it a litle bit more flashy.

And Espa, i will accept only if you have permmision of either mine or your Master, would only makes sense.
  13. Xanatos90 Jedi Master

star 4
  14. Darth_Espa Jedi Master

star 1
    it is simple.. when my master is... finished...with anikoju we shall duel... IF you beat me i shall respect you...I would also like to engage in a friendly compeition... a race to the trials... first to finish wins...

oh and our duel WILL NOT be to the death... just for...fun
  15. Xanatos90 Jedi Master

star 4
    Racing through your trials could prove harmful to your training.
  16. Slanir_Tezneech Force Ghost

star 4
    Very well, I accept, it shall be for fun after all, I hope to create a good competative Rivalry with you espa, and a friendly one would be better.

But Master Xanatos is right it could prove harmful, and we can never know if we would be on at the same time, it would in a way be unfair.
  17. Darth_Espa Jedi Master

star 1
    hmmm... true true... **ponders**... meh i'm bored...
  18. Xanatos90 Jedi Master

star 4
    Slanir, you now have 5 points. For your next task, tell me all that you can find about the Leviathan.
  19. Darth-Inferno Jedi Master

star 3
    Espa, you now have three points. For your next task, I want you to find the name of the Sith Lord who first used the duel-blade lightsaber.
    If you find more information than just his name... I may reward you depending on the amount of info you give me.
  20. Slanir_Tezneech Force Ghost

star 4
    Master, do you mean the Leviathan as in the Demon Sea Creature
  21. Darth_Espa Jedi Master

star 1

Lord Darth Exar Kun

While Exar Kun had tremendous power in the Force (the ground "trembled with his footsteps," as a character in Knights of the Old Republic remarks), he was extremely arrogant, an unbecoming and dangerous quality in a Jedi. The temptation of power overwhelmed Kun when he briefly viewed his master's rare and forbidden Sith holocron. Master Baas was greatly displeased upon learning of his pupil's meddling; the knowledge of the dark side was dangerous in the hands of such an unpredictable mind. Indeed, it was becoming apparent to Baas that Kun's pride and ambition was beginning to consume him; Kun was convinced that he could master the dark side while remaining uncorrupted and return to teach the Jedi Order his new discoveries. Baas tried to save his pupil, warning him to heed only Baas's lessons and to avoid the snares of the dark side, but his pupil disregarded his instructions. Abandoning his master, Kun followed his curiosity and traveled to the war-torn planet of Onderon. There, he learned of a tomb that housed the mortal remains of an ancient Sith Lord, Freedon Nadd; the Jedi had sealed it in Mandalorian iron and secreted it in a remote section of the demon-moon Dxun. These barriers were insufficient to deter the young Jedi, however, and he made his way to the dark glade. There, the spirit of the long-deceased Sith Lord appeared to Kun, and, using the young Jedi's curiosity and ambition to his advantage, the ancient Sith instructed Kun to continue his quest to the infamous Sith tomb-world of Korriban. Kun agreed wholeheartedly, plunging straight into his fall to the dark side.

FYI: I got the extra stuff from wikepedia, I knew the answer to your task from KoTOR
  22. Slanir_Tezneech Force Ghost

star 4
    Nevermind, i think this is what you meant.

Leviathan was the flagship of Darth Malak's Sith fleet 3,956 years prior to the Battle of Yavin. Its captain was Admiral Saul Karath. As with the other capital ships of the Sith fleet, Leviathan was originally a Republic ship that fell into Sith hands after the Battle of Malachor V. Apparently a distant technological ancestor of the later Star Destroyers, Leviathan was one of many similarly designed ships commissioned by the Republic for the Mandalorian Wars. The fact that the only ship to survive Malachor V and not go with Revan, Ravager, bears a similar but not identical design to Leviathan, indicates that the Sith's ex-Republic ships may have been modified by the Star Forge.
  23. Xanatos90 Jedi Master

star 4
    That merits you .2 points. It was not enough information for me, nor for you, as knowledge of this ship will prove useful to you in the future. For your own sake, I hope you will delve deeper.
  24. Slanir_Tezneech Force Ghost

star 4
    Certainly master, by the way, isnt that same ship in KOTOR 2 or is that the Ravager
  25. Xanatos90 Jedi Master

star 4
    The Ravager is in Kotor II, the Leviathan in Kotor I.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.