The Sith Trials

Discussion in 'LaGrange, GA' started by Xanatos90, May 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xanatos90 Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok, but just to be sure, I want you both to post a message at exactly the same time. You can decide what time, but I want them both at the exact same second.

You can each consider this your first task.
  2. Darth-Inferno Jedi Master

star 3
    Mark Hamill(Luke),Carrie Fisher(Princess Leia), James Earl Jones(Voice of Darth Vader), Natalie Portman(Queen Amidala), Harrison Ford(Han Solo), Hayden Christensen(Anakin Skywalker AKA Darth Vader), Jeremy Bulloch(Boba Fett), Ewan McGregor(Obi Wan Kenobi), Samuel L. Jackson(Mace Windu), Ian McDiarmid(Darth Sidious), Ahmed Best(Jar Jar Binks), Kenny Baker(R2D2), Frank Oz(Yoda), Pernilla August(Shmi Skywalker), Anthony Daniels (C-3PO/Lieutenant Faytonni), Jimmy Smitz(Bail Organa), David Ackroyd(Antilles), Bob Anderson (Darth Vader), Ray Park(Darth Maul), Ian McDiarmid(Darth Sidious), Christopher Lee(Count Dooku), Alec Guinness(original Obi Wan), David Prowse(Darth Vader), Peter Serafinowicz(Voice of Darth Maul),

Ther were three actors who played Vader not counting Christensen. These names should be enough.
  3. darth_jojo Jedi Padawan

4. anikoju Jedi Knight

star 3
  5. anikoju Jedi Knight

star 3
    dam off by a few secs
  6. WedgeAntilles1 Jedi Master

star 4
    hmmm...intresting....

"Master Xanatos! A sock, we may have!"

you need to post a lengthy message. "Jedis suck" doesn't take ong to type. maybe for you two, or maybe not.

I'm not flaming anyone or trying to b mean. This situaton however, is most perplexing.

If you post a message a paragraph in lenght within a minute and it can't be the same one, so you and your friend need to decide what your talking about)then I'll belive you.

P.S. a paragraph that Xanatos and I like is 5-7 sentences long.
  7. Xanatos90 Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes, Master Antilles. I agree.

Your first task, Anikoju, was a success. I had originally wanted names of actors who were in ALL the films, but I realize that I was not specific.

You have completed your task.
  8. darth_jojo Jedi Padawan

final fantasy 10 is better than ff7 and u r rubbish on ff10 no offense dude but my people on it r better so hahahaha.
    oh dude reamember to go on diablo 2 tonight and us two can then kill some monsters.
  9. anikoju Jedi Knight

star 3
    what dont make me laugh ff7 is the best ever created fool and so what i dont care if your teams better than mine at least i still compleated it.and just cause you canrt get onto the second disc on ff7 doesert mean ff10 better fool.and i will be on diablo2 tonight its gonna be crazy.
  10. anikoju Jedi Knight

star 3
    have we passed Antilles?
  11. Xanatos90 Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, I guess you can both join.

Although one of you always posts slightly later than the other.

You must both have 50 posts first, so if he really IS your sock, then you have twice the work to do.

12. anakin11 Jedi Knight

star 1
    master xantos.

im a little worried about these two, something seems wired i can sence it not to be a pest or something but i got my eye on them
  13. Xanatos90 Jedi Master

star 4
    And I as well, but I don't think it is fair to immediately assume the worst.

You may both join next month when you have 50 posts.
  14. anakin11 Jedi Knight

star 1
    very well master xantos but i WILL have my eyes on these two
  15. Xanatos90 Jedi Master

star 4
    As will the rest of the Council. We will be watching all of the other apprentices.

Speaking of which, has anyone seen my apprentice, Darth-Inferno.
  16. anakin11 Jedi Knight

star 1
    no i havent seen him in a while he must be joy riding off in tattoine or something .....those younglings
  17. darth_jojo Jedi Padawan

you havert seen darth-inferno for a while that could be very bad i have to agree with lord anakin he could be podracin on tattoine.

p.s.if you want me too i will tell anikoju to find him cause if hes in tattoine anikoju will find him cause he loves podracin
  18. anakin11 Jedi Knight

star 1
    i grew up podracin and if i had something to say i doubt he is doin that he probably is of on a speeder bike, pod racing is very difficult and he is not yet fully developeded in his powers but assuming things is not in our way ..we have to look deep and make sure our words are spoken with truth and confadince

as for Darth-inferno when he gets back he will be questioned for his absance.....

now i may go i have very important buisnes on courasant and bespin
    ""Droid Unit 695 may u go prepare my ship for takeoff""
  19. darth_jojo Jedi Padawan

yes master anakin your right i sould stop thinking the worst i must be off i need to find anikoju hes bein anoyin.
  20. anikoju Jedi Knight

star 3
    im not anoyin i just love podracin just cause u canrt podrace and i can [face_laugh]
  21. anakin11 Jedi Knight

star 1
    (**walks in from his trip**)

Master xantos, master antilles i have important news...
    the jedi have gone to bespin and is looking for all sith and imperials..i have just managed to escape i had to shoot down 3 jedi star fighters to get out..i found my old buddy darth naranjo there ..but sadly he was tooken out by the jedi ..so i had to return home in a hurry ...what should we do.?
  22. Xanatos90 Jedi Master

star 4
  23. Darth-Inferno Jedi Master

star 3
    Lord Xanatos... I return from my leave of absence. I have no access to the boards from my dwelling place and I haven't been able to reach a portal for a while. And as for the Actors... I thought you were asking me to do that... It was my post. Not Anikoju's. I completed the task. I await my next assignment, My Lord...
  24. Xanatos90 Jedi Master

star 4
    For your next task, I would like a paragraph-long review of Star Wars-Episode III: Revenge of the Sith.

If you have not seem this movie and don't think that you will soon, you may use the script which can be found on the internet or use other people's opinions.

I await your completion and I apoplogize for mixing you up with Anikoju.
  25. Darth-Inferno Jedi Master

star 3
    I believe that ROTS was the best of all the prequels. The space scenes all looked realistic as did the planets. The first dogfight between Anakin and Obi-Wan vs. Greivous' ship was great. All the buzz droids gave the scene a kind of underdog approach. My favorite lightsaber duel was the one between Anakin and Obi-Wan. Second was Obi-Wan and Greivous. Greivous first attack with the spinning blades was fantastically made! I liked also the fact that force lightning looked more realistic in this movie. SPOILER ALERT... I think the part that sucked the most was the fact that Anakin caused Padme to die. He turned to the dark side to try to save her and it turns out that because of his anger (enforced by the power of the darkside) is what leads to his wife's death. I've seen it twice and will probably go again. It was an awesome movie.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.