main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Sith Trials

Discussion in 'Archive: LaGrange, GA' started by Xanatos90, May 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slanir_Tezneech

Slanir_Tezneech Jedi Master star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    Thankyou Master, itsa just my task reminded me of the bit i'm up to on KOTOR 2

2. Xanatos90

Xanatos90 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2003
    The New Sith Order

Xanatos stood aboard the Leviathan, looking out the bridge viewscreen. The others are late, he thought to himself. Xanatos did not tolerate disobedience, even in the slightest form. "They will come," a voice said from behind him, as his former apprentice Darth Inferno stepped up beside him, sensing his annoyance. Xanatos turned to Inferno. "Get moving. We have work to do."

So basically this is a tag to all other Sith, besides Inferno, who should arrive in the hanger bay in their own starfighter/starship. There will be no capital ships save for those authorized by myself or Inferno. No out of character posts on the Sith Trials from here on out. Keep social things to social threads. And I would like to get through this without everyone ending every post in "tag whoever". Make it obvious who should take the next move. And above all else, use common sense. If you think it's stupid and will make us hate you, then don't say it. No God-moding. No wiping out entire civilizations (without our permission). And no killing other characters without both their's and our consent.

3. WedgeAntilles1

WedgeAntilles1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 16, 2002
    *Arrives in ARC-170*

I'm here my lord.

4. Xanatos90

Feb 25, 2003
    The three Masters retreated into the darkness and made their to the High Council Room, leaving the apprentices to fend for themselves upon arrival.

5. Slanir_Tezneech

Jul 5, 2005
    Arrives in Sith Fighter and lands, he climbs out with his black apprentice robe swaying, he walked along the hanger bay to the Turbolift and headed to meet his Master.

6. Darth_Espa

Darth_Espa Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 2, 2005
    Arrives aboard the Ebon Hawk
    ** Thinks "Where in the name of Freedon Nadd is my Master??????**
    Ah Oh well
    **grafiti's Slanir's Ship**
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA nice paint job buddy

7. Xanatos90

Feb 25, 2003
    You guys do realize that just because our ship is from the era of Kotor, your ships don't have to be. We resurrected it, seeing as the plot left its status unclear, we're going on the theory that it wasn't destroyed.

Slanir, inform me of the whereabouts of Anikujo.

8. Slanir_Tezneech

Jul 5, 2005
    "Master" he kneels slightly "The whereabouts of Anikoju are unknown, he has had some problems with connections, it may be sometime before we see him again" he looked up from his kneel at his master "I sense he may make an aperance soon, though this is unsure, we may aswell presume him MIA".

9. Darth_Espa

Jun 2, 2005
    yeah but i like the Ebon Hawk and i don't know many ships.... and while we're on the subject of lost people where is Master Inferno

10. Xanatos90

Feb 25, 2003
    "Very well. You may proceed to your own quarters. The Council has other matters to attend to."
    Turns and heads up a staircase.

11. Xanatos90

Feb 25, 2003
    It's the middle of the night. Xanatos' footsteps make no sounds against the dimmed lights of the corridor. As he passes Espa's door, he drops a small parcel onto the floor. "Oops," he grinns. He stopps outside of Slanir's room and force opens the door, ignoring the LCD saying "Locked". He stepps inside. "It is time," he said. "Pack your things. We're leaving."

12. Slanir_Tezneech

Jul 5, 2005
    Slanir was meditating in the room, his eyes were closed and his mind concentrating on the darkside, he heard his door open, hadn't he locked it, he gripped his saber and stood then sensing the dark presence, turning he heard his masters words, he faced his master and nodded "yes Master, may i ask where it is we are going" he released his grip on his saber and collected the odd things like his spare robes and walked to the door.

13. Xanatos90

Feb 25, 2003
    "You won't be needing this anymore," he said, grabbing Slanir's training saber. He led the way out of the room, knowing Slanir would follow. He was careful to walk around the small box outside of Espa's room.

Espa suggested something to me, and now I'm following through on it. At this point, we are voiding all previous apprentice lightsabers. If you have a saber, it is a training saber, and as a part of your training, you will fashion a new lightsaber.

14. Slanir_Tezneech

Jul 5, 2005
    Slanir followed his Master fom the room and down the corridor, all the time in his mind he was wondering about what was happening, was it the trials, or just a small task, he was unsure o now but it would soon become clear.

15. Xanatos90

Feb 25, 2003
    Xanatos headed to the hangar, and then proceeded up the ramp of a small shuttle. He sat in the pilot's chair, set the coordinates, then retreated into the captain's quarters, all without a word to his apprentice.

16. anikoju

anikoju Jedi Youngling star 3

May 17, 2005
    *Arriving in my sith fighter*
    "only one late master is not going to like this"
    *Starts running towards the high council*

17. Slanir_Tezneech

Jul 5, 2005
    Slanir boarded the shuttle and sat down in the passenger seat and let his master set the course, he nodded to his master as he went off the his quarters, Slanir sat there as the ship took off on d set off to the destination which was unknown to him at this moment in time, as the ship left the hanger he felt a strange essence that another force user had arrived, unsure at the moment in time he took this time to sleep, he rose and went to his quarters.

18. Darth_Espa

Jun 2, 2005
    **Lurks in the shadows unseen by his prey the one dueling his master...**

19. Darth-Inferno

Darth-Inferno Jedi Youngling star 3

May 14, 2005
    *Inferno woke from his sleep. He felt two force users leave the ship. He could identify one as Xanatos (having trained under him, he had become well adept at sensing his particular energy field) and assumed the other was his apprentice. He rose from his place on his bed and walked to the command bridge. He watched as the small shuttle departed the ship and blasted off and wondered why Xanatos hadn't said anything to him about his departure.*

"All will become clear in time" he muttered aloud. Until then, he would wait for word from Xanatos.

20. Darth_Espa

Jun 2, 2005
    **Thinks,"Master, i have awaited your return"...upon feeling Inferno's presence...

21. anikoju

anikoju Jedi Youngling star 3

May 17, 2005
    *stops running and starts walking as he can sense master inferno, Continues walking and see's inferno*
    "Master where can i find Lord Xanatos?"

22. Darth-Inferno

May 14, 2005
    Espa, Anikoju... meet me in the bridge... now.

23. Darth_Espa

Jun 2, 2005
    yes...

**appears from the shadows of the bridge long enough to make his presence known then returns to them**

24. Darth-Inferno

May 14, 2005
    *not turning from his gaze of the stars and speaking carelessly* "I see you made it safely past the auto turret Xanatos planted outside your door."

25. Darth_Espa

Jun 2, 2005
    why yes master... it can't hit you if it can't see you...

**ponders, why, Master, Did he do that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.