main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends 'The Sith Wars: Book One: Invasion of the Mandalores'--NEW Chapter Updated May 9th, 2008

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JW-Titus, Dec 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baby_Death_Star

Baby_Death_Star Jedi Knight star 4

Aug 12, 2004
    :) Thanks for the update, Master Titus! :)

Now it will be a Holiday for me too!

Take your time & have a good holiday with your family.

2. LordDarthUmbrus

LordDarthUmbrus Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 24, 2004
  3. ironhide

ironhide Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 11, 2004
    For those of us not in the U.S, when is Thanksgiving?

4. SKYWALKER_INC

SKYWALKER_INC Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 4, 2004
    FYI: Thanksgiving Day is this Thursday, 11/24/05 and, just so you know, for most Americans it is a long four-day weekend filled with food and football... :)

Lord Darth Deceptious

5. ironhide

ironhide Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 11, 2004
    well its not actually football is it. you just stole the name from us and started calling our game soccer. :mad:

6. SKYWALKER_INC

Aug 4, 2004
    WTF ever...

Lord Darth Deceptious

7. Darthwalker

Darthwalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 20, 2004
    Agree with Ironhide why is it called football in the States? The ball is in their hands... ;)
    Could be called "hardball", "toughball" or "soft-rugby"? :)
    Anyways, eagerly waiting for the update!
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    DW

8. JW-Titus

JW-Titus Jedi Master star 2

May 21, 2004
    TODAY'S update will be posted This Evening, No Later Than 7:30p.m. Central Standard Time.

Thank you all very much for your continued interest and support!! I appreciate it so much!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Stay Tuned!!!

9. Baby_Death_Star

Aug 12, 2004
    Hi dear Master Titus! Happy Thanksgiving!

So in about 12 hrs time, am I right? It should be 4:30 in the early morning on Friday over here in Europe. I'll set my alarm clock for that happy occasion! :)

Like in old times ... I can't wait!!! [face_dancing]

10. Darthwalker

Sep 20, 2004
    Where is it, where is it, where is it?! [face_dancing]
    DW

11. JW-Titus

JW-Titus Jedi Master star 2

May 21, 2004
    Up a little bit early tonight. Family activities to attend to, so I'm sure you understand.

This is pretty short, but another update is forthcoming this weekend. Either Saturday or Sunday.

[b]Chapter Eight, Part Three (finally)[/b]

[b][i]Previously...[/i][/b]

Righting himself, he gave a pleased nod at the child. He turned to peer at the other four nearby cribs and their fitful occupants. Then, he walked past the black, metal rod sticking up out of the ground with the glowing crystal set atop of it in the center of the circle of cribs to gaze around the entire room and the many other clusters of cribs. His saddened frown returned, accompanied by a growing anger.

[i]There are so many! How could anyone do this to a child?[/i] He thought, his hands clenching into fists, a scowl spreading across his face.

The glow of the crystal behind him intensified for a handful of seconds, then reverted back to normal.

[i]What kind of animals are these Marauders? These children are innocent! They should not have to endure such things![/i] He thought, nearly shaking with fury, filled with a sudden power.

The glow of the crystal behind him suddenly erupted with intense light. Noticing, Logan spun and was forced to shield his eyes from the radiance. As shock and confusion took over his anger the intensity subsided back to a dull glow.

Puzzled, he walked up to the crystal and crouched down to inspect it. Strange, black markings?ancient writing of some kind?were carved into each of the crystals eight sides. He waited for some time for its glow to intensify again, but nothing happened. He stood back up, still looking down at the crystal. He reached out a hand to touch it. A sudden sense of danger filled him and he recoiled the hand. Brow furrowed, he peered down at the crystal, wondering why reaching out to it should have caused such a feeling of danger. He reached out the hand again, and as he did he realized it was not his reaching out to the crystal that had alerted his senses, but something else entirely.

Eyes wide, he spun around to find the priestess standing just a few steps behind him, her all-black eyes staring at him with fury as she reached out with those black-clawed hands for his throat.

[b]?HOW DARE YOU DISTURB THIS [i]DOMAIN OF THE DAMNED[/i]!!?[/b] she boomed.

[hr]

Logan recoiled from the horrifying woman?s outstretched hands, fumbling at his belt for his lightsaber. Towering over him, she came forward with those stiff steps, her onyx eyes sharp with hate.

Awakened by the priestess? shout, infants in cribs all around them began to wail. A chain reaction started that quickly spread throughout the room, filling it with deafening cries.
    His panicked hands finally found his weapon. He shot the hilt into the quickly shrinking space between those clawed hands and his throat, but just before he could thumb the blade on the priestess made an incredibly swift swing, knocking the lightsaber out of his grip. His mouth fell open as he watched the gold hilt tumble through the air, then clank onto the cold stone floor and disappear underneath a cluster of cribs several meters away. He stretched out a hand in the direction of the hilt, trying to call to it through the Force, but the priestess was upon him before he could.

Those spindly hands wrapped around his throat in a vise-like grip. His eyes bulged and a gurgled gasp for air escaped his lips. The horrible woman leaned in close, a malicious, fanged grin on her face at seeing such fear and surprise on Logan?s face.
    Panicked, Logan began to swing fists at the woman, beating the side of her head and arms in an effort to break her hold. One particularly well-placed swing struck her hard across the jaw, snapping her head to the side with a loud [i]Pop![/i]

The ghostly monster of a woman turned her head back to face him slowly, as if to control the rage brewing within her. But as she turned Logan saw it was not anger that filled her large, onyx eyes, but a s

12. Baby_Death_Star

Aug 12, 2004
    Thanks for the update, JWT!

Another update in just some days?? WOW!! Many thanks!

13. Darthwalker

Sep 20, 2004
    [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing]
    The gr8, gr8 European fans are happpy!!! :)
    DW[face_peace]

14. zenasaurusrex

zenasaurusrex Jedi Master star 1

Oct 11, 2004
    Thanks for the post JW it was very suspencful. I'm looking forward to your next one.
    Zen

15. LordDarthUmbrus

LordDarthUmbrus Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    The Silver and Black blade of his master she feared? How provocative! The plot thickens! I look forward to the next installment.

16. SKYWALKER_INC

Aug 4, 2004
    JW:

Once again, another awesome update... You truly do deserve your very own "published" Star Wars novel! Great lead in and cliff hanger as always! Keep those updates coming as we are always hungry for more... :)

Lord Darth Deceptious

~BTW~
    Did everyone see the announcement on the OS about the upcoming Darth Bane novel in 2006? It sounds GREAT!!!

17. Darthwalker

Sep 20, 2004
    What was announced? Where is it? Where is the update? [face_whistling]
    I am missing my dose soooo much....:_|
    DW

18. darthmcdermott

darthmcdermott Jedi Youngling

Oct 15, 2004
    Check starwars.com, its a new book that chronicles Darth Bane that's coming out next year. Looks sweet.

19. Darthwalker

Sep 20, 2004
    Titus,
    At least a Christmas present, would you?
    Pleease... :_|
    DW

20. Darth_Underwear

Darth_Underwear Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 14, 2004
    JW, wherefore art thou?

I know, life happens. I can definately relate.

I look forward to the continuation of the novel as I look forward the the rest of the series.

Everyone is welcome to the JW Titus Fan Club. We have a permanent home here:

http://boards.theforce.net/fanforce_community/b10022/19009860/p1

This is the social thread continuation that started with the Six ROTS Fan Novel threads.

For everyone that first found JW in the ROTS Fan thread and made friends there. This is where you can find them.

JW, keep up the good work. Your fans are patient (well sometimes) and loyal (always).

A Merry Christmas to all here!

And a Very Merry Christmas to you JW and your family!!!

Darth_Underwear

21. ArgenPalos

ArgenPalos Jedi Master star 4

Apr 23, 2004
    Hiya JW!

just checking in, waiting paitently for another of your posts!

Thanks.

22. Darth2Pac

Darth2Pac Jedi Youngling

Jun 15, 2004
  23. Darthwalker

Sep 20, 2004
    Happy Everything for everybody! [:D]
    Will the new Year have more frequent (or any [face_worried]) updates?

DW

24. SKYWALKER_INC

Aug 4, 2004
    Well, there is always Valentine's Day... :D

Lord Darth Deceptious

25. Mr_Fantastic

Mr_Fantastic Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 5, 2004
    I've failed to find the info on starwars.com about the upcoming Darth Bane book, and I'd really like to check it out. Can someone please post a link. Please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.