main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Sith will return

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Geare, Feb 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geare

Geare Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 12, 2001
    Won't they? Maybe someday soon in the novels? I mean a Dark Jedi could form it again easily...or is there a difference between a Dark Jedi and a Sith? Something other than the fact a Dark Jedi is more of a rogue.

2. JediStryker

JediStryker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 5, 2000
    There is a difference between Dark Jedi and Sith, mainly I believe organization and views on the Force. (Valiento would probably be able to explain that in more detail.)

Frankly, I don't want to see Sith again. The Sith are played out. Dark Jedi are enough of a foil for now, IMHO.

3. Valiento

Valiento Jedi Knight star 7

Mar 19, 2000
    Sith can be dark jedi, but not all dark jedi are sith.

For instance the sith of the battle of ruusan are also known as the Dark Jedi in the battle of ruusan.

Sith are those that study sith texts and have a religous devotion to it.

While your basic dark jedi don't have acess to sith teachings and are those that do evil just to be evil, or for the thrill of the power.

There are sects of sith, at the time of the battle of ruusan most sith in the galaxy were banded together, but after the battles only one survived and took on an apprentice, later dropping her, he took on a male apprentice(based on something dan wallace said.) But had his rule of two, in his order.

Other sith sects started up during that time though lowly sith adepts or accolytes at the most. Such as the sorcerer's of tund, or gorc and pic. They are not related to the rule of two order in any way shape or form and are much weaker level of sith.

There lasts at least one more sith out there Lumiya Dark Lord of the sith.

4. JEDI-SOLO

JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost star 6

Feb 12, 2002
    Maybe if dark jedi became more involed they could do what the jedi seem to be lacking in, bringing the fight to the Vong? I would personaly like more dark jedi. But then it might cause a mess getting rid of them.

5. ILLUMINATUS_JEDI

ILLUMINATUS_JEDI Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2001
    That's probably one reason why Del Ray want to stay clear of Dark Jedi and Sith.

6. JEDI-SOLO

JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost star 6

Feb 12, 2002
    Thats what I'm thinking.

7. JediStryker

JediStryker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 5, 2000
    I knew Val would know how to explain it. :D

8. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    Vals right, the sith are extinct, even Palpitine had no sith blood. Maybe a few Dark Jedi.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.