main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

the sith

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by ACFMaster, Jan 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ACFMaster

ACFMaster Jedi Youngling

Jan 5, 2005
    Nothing against the jedi, such as luke mace windu and yoda, but i like the sith mosty. I was wondering about you all.

2. Owned

Owned Jedi Youngling

Dec 20, 2004
    ah yes, the unrivaled power of sentient beings allowing themselves unchecked release of thier emotions.

seriously though, I have been converted, since reading the book "traitor" in the NJO series i realize that there isnt a dark side. By forcing themselves to check thier emotions and be "in control" at all times i believe that the Jedi inhibited themselves.

on the flip side I think that the Sith quite possibly were inhibiting control of themselves by being to unchecked.

as it comes to the characters in the EU that I like the most, Jacen Solo, Kyp Durron, Corran Horn. possibly because they are the ones that pushed the scope and flirted with the "dark side" the most and came to the realizations posted above the earliest.

I also like Anakin Solo, before they killed him off, so much promise, then dead.

3. Basemonger

Basemonger Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 12, 2003
    I like Jedi and Sith equaly.. but I love how the sith actually have uniformed soldiers in EU past.... droids and biollogicals.... awsome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.