main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit The Sixth Annual Aluminum Falcon Awards - HALL OF FAME RESULTS UP

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Havac , Jan 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    First off it was great to see Dark Horse win. I think they have done a wonderful job and I think they got screwed with this deal. Each day that passes by, makes me more and more upset at GL for selling to Disney. I don't really want to see Marvel with the license, even though I once did. They may have talented writers and great colorists, but Dark Horse gave star wars comics respectibility. From Tom Vietich, to Cam Kennedy, to Chris Gossett, John Ostrander and more. Its great to see them win this award. I'm also happy for fantasy flight, they are coming in ver strong with there RPG. I can't wait to see what they have for the rest of this year. There stuff is good.

Im also happy to see Bill Slavieck and Archie Goodwin mentioned here. Those guys rocked and one did a tremendous job with the comic books and news paperstrips. The other, man, it was the reason why I got all the West End Game RPG's and consider them the true holy grail for star wars and the EU.

2. Havac

Havac Former Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 29, 2005
    Well, I'm destickying this, as it's been up long enough. Hope everyone enjoyed the awards.

3. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    And thanks to Hav for once again running this show!

Havac and Plaristes like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.