main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Sixth Sense of the Force (A JA and Sixth Sense Crossover)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi Erica Amidala, May 1, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knight Obi Wan

Knight Obi Wan Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 17, 1999
    woo-hoo, good addition!

Qui-Gon didn't know who to go to first, Obi-Wan or the Council. In the end, he found himself at the bedside of the 9 year old in the infirmary. He was sleeping soundly for once, his small body sighing. The tall Master could not resist the urge to stroke his short hair, not yet cut in Padawan style, but kept short and neat.

"Why are you sad?" the small voice caught him by surprise.

"I thought you were asleep," he said quietly.

"Just resting my eyes," he opened them, gazing at Qui-Gon's face thoughtfully, "Why are you sad?" he repeated.

"What makes you think I'm sad little one?"

"Your eyes...and your heart."

"My heart?"

"Dunno," the child scrunched his face in an effort to explain something he couldn't fully understand himself, "Sometimes I just know things, and I don't know why. Like Master Windu is scared of heights because he feels like butterflies when I stand beside him on the balcony, and Creche Master Unte loves the water because she feels like sunlight when we go swimming. You felt like a rainstorm just now, the drizzling kind, not the thunder kind."

Qui-Gon stared at the child in amazement. His files had stated his connection to the Unifying Force, for understanding the interactions of peoples and their environments, but this was unprecedented, "Well, I am sad Obi-Wan Kenobi."

"You've been sad for almost a year now. Why?" his innocent crystal blue eyes seemed to search his soul.

"There...there was another boy, a bit older than you. He was very talented. I agreed to train him, and he did well. I was very proud of him...too proud. My pride blinded me to his faults, faults I believe did not exist. Many tried to warn me, but I would no listen, and so this boy grew and changed, and he embraced the Dark Side. He took everything that I taught him with such care and twisted it into something evil. I vowed never to teach again..." he paused, his countenance becoming thoughtful, "and then a year later, I met another boy, incredibly talented."

"Like the first?"

"Well, the first was talented, but this new boy was different. He radiates Light. When he smiles, it's infectious and everyone can feel it...and I think maybe, if I can help this new boy...maybe that will make up, in some small way, for failing with the other boy. Maybe if I save this new one from Darkness, it will make a difference."

"Master Qui-Gon?"

Qui-Gon stopped staring at the past and turned his eyes to the future, "Yes?"

"You believe me now, don't you?"

"Yes Obi-Wan. I believe you." A great weight seemed to lift off the boy's shoulders. He rolled over and closed his eyes.

"It wasn't your fault, you know? That other boy felt like ice...he was cold, and nothing could have stopped him." and with that, Obi-Wan went to sleep.

[This message has been edited by Knight Obi Wan (edited 05-22-2000).]

2. Kelly Kenobi

Kelly Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    Two great posts!!!!! The first was freaky and the second was sweet. Little Obi, always thinking of others

I can't wait for more

3. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    This is a fascinating, extremely successful crossover story, and everybody is writing it so well!

I was just thinking about the poisoned girl part. Whoever will be writing it might consider the idea that a Jedi Master might, in unusual circumstances, have married a non-Jedi, a normal woman so to speak, and the wife might be jealous of his Padawan and want to get rid of her because she thinks the girl is closer to the Master than she as a wife is. This is just a thought. If you don't think it's feasible, that's fine, too. It's just that this story fascinates me and goes around in my head even when I'm not reading.

4. Jedi Erica Amidala

Jedi Erica Amidala Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 16, 1999
    Good idea, Jedi Jinn! Nice additios.

5. Darth Pipes

Darth Pipes Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 12, 1999
    Good addition!

6. Darth Pipes

Oct 12, 1999
  7. Jedi Knight Anakin

Jedi Knight Anakin Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 8, 2000
    Great! Love it! Post more, soon!

8. Tigris

Tigris Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2000
    Grrrrrrrr?..I am so stressed out with school right now I am in danger of turning to the dark side. If this isn't very good just tell me how to delete it and I will.

Qui-Gon decided that it would be easier to keep an eye on Obi-Wan if the boy roomed with him in his quarters. Once the healers' approval was granted, he led the way to his Temple home. Obi-Wan was silent during the walk there, staying diligently by the tall Masters side the whole time.

Obi-Wan went to bed as soon as he was done with dinner. Qui-Gon was worried; the young Jedi had barely said a word since that morning, and he seemed to know that Master Yoda suspected the Sith wanted him. He would need to talk with Obi-Wan about that, but he figured waiting until later to interrogate the boy on everything he had seen would be best.

It was late when Qui-Gon himself finally went to bed. His timing couldn't have been more worse: it was only five minutes later when it happened.

Obi-Wan lay in bed, listening to Master Qui-Gon prepare for bed. A pale shaft of moonlight streamed in through the open window, and Obi-Wan watched silver ships glide past as he dug himself deeper in his blankets.

He let out a breath, stiffening as the air crystallized into a misty cloud, visible just past his nose. One of them was coming. Obi-Wan pulled the covers into a tent over his head, wanting to call Qui-Gon but finding he couldn't form the words. Goosebumps sprang up over his arms, the tiny hairs at the back of his neck stood on end, and the next second a hand reached out, pulling the covers from his face.

Obi-Wan let out a small yelp and tumbled out of the bed. He flew across the room to the door. His fingers had barely brushed against the door activator when it spoke.

"Please help me."

Obi-Wan paused, half surprised that it wasn't speaking in that funny language like the others. He turned, his vibrant green eyes fixing on the form at the center of his room.

It was a girl three years older then he was. Her ashen skin was drawn tight across her face; the dark circles under her eyes a startling contrast. Stringing blonde hair hung wildly, framing her thin features. Her deep brown eyes pleaded with him to stay. "Please help me," she repeated, "I won't hurt you."

Obi-Wan felt uncertainty well up inside him. Should he go, or see what she wants? Every muscle was screaming to run; yet, the Force was telling him it was safe. The girl had not hurt him, yet, and her sorrow filled the room. Obi-Wan had already been taught much of the Jedi Code, and he knew he should help her because he was the only one who could.

He let his hand fall by his side. Strength over fear, he reminded himself. "Is there something you want to tell me?"

The girl nodded, a smile of relief spreading slowly over her face.

Arrrrgh!!!!! I think I will stop there before it gets much worse. Today is REALLY not my day!

9. Jedi Erica Amidala

Dec 16, 1999
    That was awesome! Thats our Obi! Helping those in need, and going through tons of angyst!

10. Darth Pipes

Oct 12, 1999
    Great job Tigris! I'm glad this thread is once again active.

11. Darth Pipes

Oct 12, 1999
  12. mouse2

mouse2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 1999
    This story gives me chills, but I can't stop reading it. Please add more.

13. Maelisaandii

Maelisaandii Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2000
    oooh, this is so good! I just got caught up again. Makes me want to see 6th Sense again! I do wish I could think of something good to write. Oh well.
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>"I know where my Master keeps his lightsaber."
    How creepy! eek.gif

14. Kelly Kenobi

Mar 23, 2000
    That was an excellent post Tigris!!!!!

I can't wait for one of our wonderful author to write the next post!!!!

15. Jedi Susie

Jedi Susie Jedi Master star 4

Mar 12, 2000
    This just seems like too much fun to pass up!!!
    ~~~~~~
    Qui-Gon was resting peacefully in his bed when the instant terror hit him. ~Obi-Wan!~ The Jedi Master quickly shot up in his bed and waited for another sign from the young boy. The waiting quickly turned into minutes and Qui-Gon began to wonder if he had actually felt Obi-Wan through the Force or if his imagination was merely playing with him. Gathering his thoughts, Qui-Gon laid back down in his bed, content to rationalize that he was simply over reacting and that Obi-Wan was fine and sleeping.
    Just as the older Jedi was falling asleep *again* he heard the soft sound of a door being opened. Curious, Qui-Gon sat on the side of his bed to listen. Outside his door, he could hear the faintest sound of someone shuffling across the floor. Getting to his feet, Qui-Gon opened his bedroom door a bit to look out. In the middle of the living area, he watched as Obi-Wan slowly moved across the floor. It was obvious he was trying not to wake Qui-Gon. Exited his room, the Jedi Master stayed in the shadows and watched Obi-Wan.
    ~
    Obi-Wan paused for a moment at the door and listened, he was sure he heard something. After a few seconds of waiting, Obi-Wan was satisfied enough to figure that Qui-Gon had not gotten up. Obi-Wan went to the door, opened it and made his way out in the hallway.
    The young girl had asked him for a favor; she had been so kind and gentle. The sadness in her voice was enough to bring tears to Obi-Wan?s eyes and when she had told him what had happened, the young boy knew he *had* to help. Moving, steadily down the Jedi corridors, Obi-Wan paused for a moment when he felt a sudden chill. Turning to his left, he saw the girl again. She stood with her pale hands at her side staring at Obi-Wan with intense eyes. ?Here.? Obi-Wan looked at the girl as she pointed to a door next to him. Inside, he would find the truth to the girl?s death. Taking a deep breath, Obi-Wan drew the Force around him and entered.
    ~~~~~~

That was fun Hope you guys can use this post somewhere?.
    ~Susie

16. Jedi Erica Amidala

Dec 16, 1999
    That was great, Suzie!

17. Jessica Kenobi

Jessica Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2000
    whathappened??!! that is such a cliffhanger, i need to know what happens next! post very soon!

18. Darth Pipes

Oct 12, 1999
    Great post Susie!

19. Kelly Kenobi

Mar 23, 2000
    Great post Susie!!! Did a Jedi Master actually kill his/her Padawan?!?!?! Obi will no doudt get the to bottom of this

20. Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn

Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 23, 1999
    More? Please?

21. Darth Pipes

Oct 12, 1999
  22. Buffynick6

Buffynick6 Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2000
    anyone posting more because i want to read...

Padawan Buffynick6

23. Darth Pipes

Oct 12, 1999
  24. Darth Pipes

Oct 12, 1999
    Back to the top!

25. light_sabe_r

light_sabe_r Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    Jedi Susie, are you going to post the next bit or can I?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.