main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive The Sketchbook of Corellian_Rogue... MWUAHAHA! Just when you thought you'd got rid of me!

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Corellian_Rogue, Jun 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Oh wow, I really missed a lot. I don't even know where to start. It's all amazing.

C_R, I know you mentioned before how you think your portraits have no "life" - you are way off. Your Jag and Ben portraits have proven that you can in fact accomplish the hard task of bringing life to these characters. I love Jag's expression and the way you did his hair and Ben - excellent! You can really tell this is Luke's boy. ;)

Oh, and congrats on the icon! :D

2. Corellian_Rogue

Corellian_Rogue Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 30, 2001
    Indeed Corran_Fett! It was quite an awesome update actually...I almost want to use the Jaina one but I couldn't help myself using my own. :D The novelty will wear off soon I promise. Thanks again and also to Vassagp for such great icon work! :)

Hey HanSolo! Long time no see around here! :) Hopefully some more of your beautiful work to look at soon yes? Oh and thanks for the kind words on my portraits...I really do feel I've made an improvement in my facial structure skills so i'm happy!

Bleh...my lack of art is disturbing. [face_plain]

3. Brant_Flir

Brant_Flir Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2005
    Very nice art. I especially like your Ben Skywalker.

4. Dunc T'racen

Dunc T'racen Jedi Grand Master star 3

Mar 11, 2000
    I was looking at the new icons and I wandered over here looking for who was responsible for the Ben. It's a great portrait - I like that you made his hair a darker red. And I can see the Luke - I think the Mara is more in the pose than anything else. But I've never been that enthralled with any of the various Maras floating around, so I'm not quite sure what I think she looks like. The pose reminds me of one of the Japanese NJO covers, though.

I've never been much for Jag (he's got that "hulking brute" look in ever pic I've ever seen) so your version is much more to my liking. I can almost see why one would care that Jaina ends up with him. ;)

5. Corellian_Rogue

Sep 30, 2001
    Thanks for the kind words Brant_Flir and Dunc T'racen! :)

And what's this? An update from me? :D

Unfortunately I don't really like it that much but I think I need to give it a chance to grow on me. It's a request for R_Zion, of his Clone Warlord Talyn Manda'lorr.

Talyn Manda'lorr

6. R_Zion

R_Zion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 23, 2004
    Despite what you say, I think you did an AWESOME job C_R! ^_^ Talyn looks marvelous.

7. dashleebo

dashleebo Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 18, 2003
    I agree with R_Zion. What's not to like in it? :p I like the way you have the guys in the background looking in different directions. Talyn is wonderful. I love his clothing, and the face is well done too. :)

8. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Wow!! I love this painting!!
    This is so reminiscent of a painting of a Japanese warlord, with the robes, the pose, his expression--and the hair--awesome!! And yet--it's sooooo Star Wars! I absolutely love the colors you used here, Rogue--very rich and warm, yet with an underlying "tension" to them (sort of sounds like a weird word to describe "color..."). The warlord's pose is just perfect: he looks very serene, as though he's contemplating the success of his latest plans--the positioning of his hands, and the way you've drawn them is a perfect compliment to his expression--and his Clone trooper armor under that richly colored robe is excellent. Who says those clones can't be individuals? ;) Just loving the hair--is that from a painting of a Japanese warlord? Or a samurai? It's just soooo cool!! His minions behind him are a wonderful addition here: the fact that they're all looking in different directions is a definite indication that "they're up to something!" And that beautiful, subtle shaft of sunlight behind them all is just another element of contrast--what a great job, Rogue!
    =D==D=!!

FF

9. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Don't like it? C_R, I think it's awesome! You did an amazing job with this and should be very proud of it. I like how you seemed to take inspiration from I believe Japanese history with the landscape and just the general look of the figures in the image. It has a very oriental feel to it. Great job! :D

10. Your_Worshipfulness

Your_Worshipfulness Jedi Youngling star 2

May 21, 2005
    Hey Suz! *jumps in that boat...I think we need to upgrade to a yacht or something I'm sick of rowing!*

How about we just rip out an old TIE fighter engine and stick that sucker on the boat instead?

Thanks for your comments! I love the detail and care you put into them!

Well, I try. :)

Glad I could make you like Mr Fel! He's actually quite an arrogant character but in that Imperial, up-himself way which is kind of likeable when you have other characters poking fun at him! Captain Cardboard I saw someone call him! LOL

Captain Cardboard? LOL. That sounds like it would make a good username.

INDEED!!!! I'm with you sister! But then again when I'm drawing I should remember not every guy is gorgeous and has a nice set of abs! LOL

What? That's crazy-talk! Of course all guys have rock hard abs and a drool-worthy physique.
    You hear me? All of them. :D :p
    -------------

Unfortunately I don't really like it that much but I think I need to give it a chance to grow on me.

Wait a minute...I think I might need a stronger prescription for my glasses because I thought I just read that you don't really like it.

...I can't believe you! YES! Give it a chance to grow on you, you uber-crazy girl!

I am so with Deb on this. The first thing that sprang to mind when I saw it was of a Japanese warlord. What really makes it work so well is the background - adding the soldiers in the back with the war banners to make it look they are on some kind of campaign, and the harsh, semi-firey type of sky is superb for the setting. Even the work you put into his grim facial expression is great. (It looks like he could use a vacation).

The choice of colours you used as well as the technique look really, really good. My favorite little part is how you brought out the material in his gauntlets, and how you managed to partially intertwine his fingers to further give the impression of a contemplative posture.

*wishes she knew a sea shanty she could sing as she grabs a paddle in preparation for leaving*

- Suz ^_~

11. wicktone

wicktone Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 2003
    So awesome! I'm not sure what you don't like about it; it seems like a really quality piece to me.

Beautiful job incorporating some Asian influence into the character's face and clothing, while still making it look 'Star Wars'. He has a really somber expression, too, and it matches the mood of your lighting.

I really like the figures in the background and how you gave them so much detail and expression. And the poses are terrific! Only thing I noticed about them is that when you flipped one of the characters to reuse it, your light highlights flipped to the other side, as well, so your lightsources don't match up (it's only really noticable on the boots).

12. Corellian_Rogue

Sep 30, 2001
    Thanks Dashleebo! Far too kind of you! :)

*eagerly reads FalconFan's post! How I love them!*
    Glad you liked it! There were a lot of Japanese influences in the source material sent by R_Zion, which made it quite a challenge to draw. I had to get enough star warsy-ness while also having a Japanese feel...going too much one way or the other really intimidated me at first. I had to make several attempts before ending up with this one. I really wanted to get across that Clones could be individuals as you said...wow there's an odd statment I thought I'd never write! :D The hair was an idea I had from Padme's warrior girl hair from Episode I, I thought that would look cool simplified, tied roughly and on a guy. :) Thanks again for the wonderful comment!

Thanks HanSolo! :) There was a lot of Japanese influences on these characters in the descrip and just thought I'd go with it. I just hope it look Star Warsy enough! :D

Thank you for popping in Wick! I actually thought I didn't give the figures in the back enough attention! LOL :D Oh and I'll fix that highlight problem. See what happens when you find yourself working at 3 in the morning and want to go to sleep but your anal-retentiveness won't let you! ;)

And finally to the saga that is Suz's post! :D I never thought I'd find someone as whacky as me but there you are.

TIE Engine? Nar...I think we're thinking too small. Let's get Star Destroyer engines on this thing! And while we're at it why not a bar too? I'm in need of a stiff drink. :)

Of course all guys have rock hard abs and a drool-worthy physique. You hear me? All of them.

LOL :D

Yeah...this guy could use a vacation, him and his clone posse need a trip to Las Vegas or something. Hook up with some fine clone girls... ;)

Oh and it's finally starting to grow on me...I think I concentrated on the parts that annnoyed me a little too much. I think I might go back and add a bit more detail and clearup a few mistakes though at a later date. Thanks everyone for great comments! :D I love them so! Oh and hopefully soon I'll have that quinlan pic from way back done...hopefully mind you!

13. DarthMaul431

DarthMaul431 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 19, 2003
    Wow! I like this character a lot. This character defintely has Asian similarities to his hair and clothes. I also like the poses of the background characters, along with the background itself, which is wonderful(especially that ray of sunlight). I don't know why, but it seems that backgrounds don't get as much credit as they should!

14. paraquem

paraquem Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 28, 2000
    Love the semi-Samurai feel of your Clone Warlord. You've got a really nice compostition happening on this one, I find it an inviting piece (if that makes sense?).

I really like those figures in the background too, leading the eye up to the burning detail at the back and giving a nice sense of depth to the piece. Great stuff. :)

15. Corellian_Rogue

Sep 30, 2001
    *dredges her board up from the abyss of Page two again*

Thanks DarthMaul431! Your kind words are great! The character descrip was very Japanese influenced, almost like a samurai warlord. Great character by R_Zion once again! :D

Paraquem Glad you could stop by and comment! :) I think the warm colours lend to that inviting feel, that and you're somewhat drawn in perhaps by those figures in the background? Dunno but glad you liked it! Thanks again!

I've got to post more...but I'm in an art funk. :( I can't get anything looking right! Bleh....

16. Corellian_Rogue

Sep 30, 2001
    Wow...it's been a while. :( As I've stated before I've been in an art block and all I can manage unfortunately are these somewhat questionable at times linearts. I know, I know, only linearts but at least it's better than the disturbing lack of update in this thread. Don't come down on me too harsh eh? :)

Here they are in no particular quality/chronological/alphabetised order :D

Aayla Secura

This was just basically a quick sketch inked up for testing out a more stark way of defining the shadows and light of my linearts. I must admit I like the graphic quality of this style, it will be interesting to see what happens with a bit of colour. *looks at it* Wow...I'm bad at female anatomy! :p It's not my fault I like drawing gorgeous men half the time!

Quinlan Vos

Speaking of those gorgeous men... ;) I probably won't do anything with this. Dunno, the jury is out on this one.

Corellian Jedi

I doubt this will do anything other than sit on my desk until it's too dog-eared to keep around. But I must admit I liked the idea more with this pic as the anatomy's a bit suspect. I liked the idea of Corellian Jedi being more roguish than the rest, that they carry Blasters (after all there's no substitute for a good blaster at your side!), don't conform to the dress code and basically be cool.

Team Tentacles!

Sorry for the lame title...I couldn't think of anything else! LOL :D Something will happen with this lot, whether I ink it up better with light/dark values or just render the thing. I like the thought of non-humans sticking together to form their own little posse. There's too many human jedi anyway. :p

And finally...

Sett

This is the lineart for a long overdue request. :( This character is a genetically altered, massively powerful and physically huge Sith Lord guy, whose mutations has caused horrific scarring. His father engineered a symbiotic suit for him to wear to protect him (similar to the whole Venom suit thing), and it can move independently of said host. Quite a cool character. Oh and by the way he ripped that head off hence the lack of smooth cut...just thought I'd clear that up. ;)

Anyway, there's something to look at and get my thread off page two for a while hopefully. :) Look eagerly for comments as I love them very much. *eyes Suz, hoping for a mammoth saga of a comment* :D

17. Obi-Dawn Kenobi

Obi-Dawn Kenobi Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 27, 2000
    These are beautiful. Beautiful. They all have so much life imbued into them, so much movement and fluidity. My eyes swirl around each piece as if they were visual playgrounds.

Aayla's physique is gorgeously drawn and posed. I like how she looks like she's walking ahead ready to swing into action.
    The shading on Quinlan's and the Corellian Jedi's clothing is great and they look so strong.
    Team Tentacles is just cool. :D It looks like it would be super fun to color in.
    And Set's anatomy is awesome! I also just love the way you have his hair and clothing moving around. Very dynamic. :)

18. Corran_Fett

Corran_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 17, 2005
    Great as usual, C_R!
    The all of them look totally awesome, all the details on Sett, Tentacles and Corell Jedi... - very well done! =D=

I'd like to see Aayla (who imo looks totally amazing!), Tentacles, Corell Jedi and Sett colored. Especially Aayla and Sett, because Sett's mutations can be better shown in color

anyway, I'd like to see more :D

19. wicktone

wicktone Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 2003
    Only you and FalconFan could be going through an 'art block' and show up with five images.

I love all the pools of black in all your linearts. For some reason, it almost makes them seem like they are coloured in. I guess they just seem to have more of a finish than regular lineart.

Great job choosing a variety of poses so each image looks very different. I particularly like the arrangement of everybody in the 'Team Tentacle' image. Clever idea, by the way! They definitely do need to form their own little posse. After all, all those silly human jedi keep turning to the darkside and killing everyone; you never see a sith with Lekku.

I think my favorite of these is the Corellian Jedi. I love all the little greeblies and details in his costume, not to mention his awesome frontier-style gun holster.

And Sett? Great, great touch having that unfortunate fellow's spine extruding from his severed head. That's certainly one way to get a character to look evil. :D

20. soitscometothis

soitscometothis Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2003
    I'm loving your work. Sett is my favourite, it's a great angle to view the body at, and your grasp of anatomy in this picture is excellent.

I'm too lazy to gush about all your pictures, but I really like your style. Superb.

21. paraquem

paraquem Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 28, 2000
    I love your last batch of linearts, absolutely superb. You've got a really great style going on here, flowing and descriptive.

Great stuff! :D

22. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    WOW!!! I've been patiently waiting for an update--and look what you did!!?? Not one, not three, but five fantastic pieces to drool over (and some are even "scantily-clad!" ;) )!!

**dances Ewok-style around Rogue's thread**

Aayla Secura: My lord, what a wonderful study! And I think the anatomy here is beautiful, btw! I agree with wicktone--the "pools of black" are gorgeous, and really make it look complete, even uncolored. I just love her pose--it's almost a pirhouetting (sp...?) movement, where she's pivoting and swinging the blade--just like an Oriental swordsman/woman would, with a saber or sword. Very dynamic and full of energy! And she's so beautiful, yet her expression is all business here--she's very much a Jedi in this, and not just "eye-candy!" The movement of her lekku, and of the loose lacings/strapping is in perfect concert with her body, too, and lends all that added "secondary movement," I believe you called it--just wonderful!!

Quinlan Vos: Oh, my! **drools** This is a perfect depiction of him, I think: that proud, almost arrogant lift to his chin, his chest out, facing the stiff wind that's whipping his clothing... Wow... You've really gotten this character down well, Rogue! I just love all the detailing you put into the costumes (on all your characters, that is!)--for this one, the shoulder armoring, the forearm guard strapped over his gauntlet-wrapping, all the folding and draping in his tunic are all just beautiful. Very, very nice!

Corellian Jedi: Thinking about perhaps a "Rogue" Jedi, hm...? ;) This fellow's got "attitude," I can tell! It must be that "Solo-like smirk" he's wearing...? And again--superb costuming details (both of us are fond of gauntlets, I think!)--I too like the rough look of his holster and firearm--and I'm really liking his belt and all the complex fastenings on him (belt, weapons holster, boot strapping, and then all the cool lacing on his vest)--like you say, he's not a "Jedi-Fashion slave!" lol! ;) I can't get over how beautifully you draw cloaks and robes and ribbons in motion--I can almost feel that wind, and it's so cool! Here again--the "pools of black" wick refers to really give a tremendous weight and flow to the cape. goes back to just looking

Team Tentacles: LOL, what a great title for this! And LMAO about the "human Jedi going Dark Side" and messing things up!! [face_laugh] It's true, isn't it?! They all look just awesome (especially loving Aayla's pose, in mid-leap, and that of the Jedi in front--I'm not familiar with this character--educate me?)--again, beautiful secondary movement, with the cloaks and robes--it just makes their movement so immediate, so real! This is definitely one to color, I think! Too much color there not too!

Sett: Sheesh--gruesome! But in a really good way! lol! Is this one of the ones inspired by Greek statuary...? ;) This guy looks like a real bad@$$--the nasty set to his face, his stance and of course, the decapitated head in his hand is sort of a giveaway there, too...
    Beautiful detailing on his anatomy--it's like every muscle on his torso and in his arms is defined--and also on his scarring: we can really tell this guy has undergone some pretty drastic changes/alterations...sort of like the Vong, eh...? And yeah--the poor schmuck whose head is hanging there..."good" details there, too...urp... BTW--isn't there a cruel Egyptian god/demon named Sett...? [face_thinking]

Grand post, C_R!! What a wonderful treat to drop into the forum (after slaving away on our house all day today--and for many days to come, unfortunately: we're restaining the siding...) and see all this yummy artwork! You've really been busy, and it's all of us that get to enjoy it now! =D= Great, great stuff!

FF

23. Your_Worshipfulness

Your_Worshipfulness Jedi Youngling star 2

May 21, 2005
    "I never thought I'd find someone as whacky as me but there you are."

That's because you're in [insert dramatic pause here]...The Twilight Zone. *cue theme song*

TIE Engine? Nar...I think we're thinking too small. Let's get Star Destroyer engines on this thing! And while we're at it why not a bar too? I'm in need of a stiff drink.

Yee-ah! Sounds like a plan. We need some entertainment though, like a couple of dancers, if you know what I mean... ;)

I know, I know, only linearts but at least it's better than the disturbing lack of update in this thread.

Aw, don't sweat it, C_R. I haven't updated in awhile either. Besides, you're linearts are always amazing.

*eyes Suz, hoping for a mammoth saga of a comment*

Lol, one mammoth saga-sized post coming up.

-----

Five gorgeous pieces of art for our viewing pleasure, and you're saying that you've been in an 'art block'? That's insanity.

Aayla Secura

I love the pose you've drawn her in, as if she's winding up to strike someone. You've also included something which I not only love drawing, but also seeing in other people's work - flowing ribbons. It really makes an excellent source to emphasize movement, but also gives a quality of gracefulness too (at least that's what I find anyways). I abhor inking linearts, so I'm always amazed with the precision and quality you achieve in all of your artwork. The detail for the material of her clothing looks fantastic, whether it be the scrunched and creased areas on her pants and 'tank top' or in her sash, arm sleeve, etc.

Wow...I'm bad at female anatomy! :p

Whaddaya talking about? Her anatomy looks fine. Actually no, it's better than fine, it's just like Deb said - it's beautiful. The only thing that struck me as being a little odd was that you didn't include any indication of the bottom part of her ribs on her inner stomach, but you could be adding that in when you put colour into it.

It's not my fault I like drawing gorgeous men half the time!

No complaints on my end. :p

Quinlan Vos

Wow. Beautiful work on the wrappings, especially how some of them are wrapped more loosely in places than others. Deb already beat me to it by saying that you got the character down, as you really do. The armour truly is fantasticly done, sitting snuggly in his body and pieced together really well, but what I like very much is the feeling of tranquility that is seen in both his face and stance.

I did notice however that there seems to be wind blowing the ribbons as well as his sash behind him, but his hair is still quite solidly set in place. Perhaps dreads are heavy and the sash is made of an extremely light material though...?

Corellian Jedi

This guys oozes "coolness". All those gizmos and other attatchments he's got on his body really adds to the idea that he see's a lot of action (hence the coolness). His appearance looks to be well thought out too, as I don't imagine that it's easy to add on so many pieces to his body as you did. The holstered blaster on his thigh in particular is something I like - both for the fact that it was drawn well and your reasoning behind it. Massive 'Wow' factor on how it's filled to the brim with such fine details and inked strokes.

Team Tentacles

A fitting title, lol. You should write up a catchy little tune like the Power Rangers theme song and include it on the side. j/k

Each person is different, having unique features to separate eachother which makes each person more interesting in addition to setting them apart from one another. It's also a great drawing indicative of some upcoming action. The lineart is super-clean - Did you redo it using a paint program? *just curious* Anyways, the guy up front is my favorite of the lot, perhaps because he's not something I've seen before and that I happen to love his hair. (You're own creation?)

One thing for sure is that it's going to look awesome coloured - like the rest of your work. :)

Sett

I really enjoy the

24. Corellian_Rogue

Sep 30, 2001
    Thanks so much everyone! :D I'm sure you all know how much I love comments and it's lovely to get so many wonderful ones here! So thank you all *big group hug* :D

*takes deep breath* Now to the mammoth task of replying! LOL :) Wish me luck eh?

Thank you so much for stopping in Obi-Dawn! :) Are random people rubbing your stomach yet? :D Visual playgrounds? My goodness, thank you so much, I'm so flattered! I must admit that Sett is probably my fav in terms of anatomy...I like to think I nailed that one. I really wanted to get a variety in my work lately, so I thought I'd start with unique inking styles, I'll probably follow up with different colouring styles too. Maybe even a marker work? :) Thanks again for your kind words!

Thanks Corran_Fett! :) I'll definitely be colouring Aayla at some point, definitely Sett for the person who requested it and perhaps Team Tentacles. I'm really looking forward to doing Tentacles because of the crazy colours I can use! So much variation, not boring flesh colour! Whoot! :) Thanks for stopping in and commenting! I love it! Oh and more??? Five isn't enough? LOL :)

Hey Wick! :D Except I've just done lines, Falcon actually finishes hers! Most of these will probably sit on the floor gathering dust! LOL Thanks for taking the time to look over these, means a lot from such an accomplished illustrator. :) I do like my black pools don't I? I won't tell you they cover up mistakes sometimes will I? ...Oops! :D

Team Tentacles kinda came about from my want to get away from doing boring flesh colour but having multiple characters still. Plus humans suck to draw to be honest, I always seem to stuff up something whether it be the nose, lips, eyes or the whole lot! :p At least with non-human dudes I can say that the eyes are "supposed" to be widely spaced like that! ;) Yeah, human jedi are stupid, too angsty... and well, whiney. Your favourite is our Corellian friend? *grins* That picture was pure self indulgence really. I was reading one of the Dark Tower novels by Stephen king the night before and wanted to draw a Space Cowboy. Yeah for spine! When the pic's finished, the lightsaber blade is going to be hovering just near the guy's head, almost like he could have given him a quick, unmessy death but decided to rip his head off instead! Oh and a question. What in heck is a greebly? :D

Thanks for stopping in Soits Sett is my favourite too incidentally. :) The view is maximised for evilness I think. And I love overexaggerating the chest muscles like that, there's not many poses where you can do that so I take advantage to go nuts with it when I can. Thanks again for commenting!

Thank you Paraquem! That means a lot coming from you. Thanks for stopping in and having a look!

Hey Falcon!! Thanks so much for this mammoth post! I love them so much, I know I can rely on you and Suz to make me smile very much! :) And here I was thinking I was the only one who danced like an ewok! *dances with you*

With Aayla, I really wanted to show that she's as much of a jedi as the next guy, but I feared that with this pose, and her costume it would turn into just another exploitation of the female form for adolescent boys. I wanted to give her this dancer like pose (like you said piroheutting) for the femininity but still wanted her to be seen as a strong character. I'm glad you feel she's not just eye-candy! It makes me feel like I've achieved somehing here so I thank you heartily for that! :)

I didn't realise it at the time but I think I was channeling Han for Corellian Jedi! I originally had Nejaa Halcyon in mind but I didn't have much of a descrip. LOL I didn't realise until you pointed out that smirk, it IS like Han's! :D I kinda went nuts with the details on this didn't I, I think it's a little overpowering in places unfortunately. And yes, gauntlets are grand aren't they? We should form the gauntlet appreciation society! :p And Rogue Jedi! LOL

Oh and in the Team Tentacles pic, that's just some random Twi-lek Jedi. Her col

25. Obi-Dawn Kenobi

Obi-Dawn Kenobi Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 27, 2000
    :) No random people patting my belly yet. I think I just sort of look a little chubby round the middle right now instead of pregnant. It's that awkward transition stage where people probably think I just need to do more sit ups. LOL! *sigh*

And how I love to see you do it!
    And yes! Visual playgrounds is the term that totally came to mind when I saw your latest works. They are just so much fun to look at. And I really do appreciate your different inking styles. And like I've said to FF about her art, I also see a 'style' unique to you emerging in your work. It's great! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.