main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga THE SKYCRAWLERS! A Babysitting Vignette by KSA

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by KSA, Nov 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KSA

KSA Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 13, 2003
    Hey! This title was inspried by Anakin_Girl (ssurprise, surprise!).

Title: THE SKYCRAWLERS!

Genre: Humor, Vignette, minimal A/A

Characters: Anakin, Padme, Sola, Ryoo, Pooja, Luke, and Leia.

Summary: Anakin and Padme leave Luke and Leia to be babysat

Time: Pre Epi III time period

Notes: AU. I apoligize for any errors in chemistry

THE SKYCRAWLERS! By KSA

?Now, take good care of Luke and Leia girls!? As they nodded, Ryoo and Pooja committed suicide in a very ugly way. As the twins started crying, the two girls knew that Aunt Padme and Uncle Ani would not be back for a long time.

The night wore on as Leia cried. And after Leia was done, Luke took a shift. Padme looked at the bed longingly. It had been almost 2 years since she could sleep at night without the thought of a baby on her mind. And what a surprise it was when 2 of them popped out that day!

Anakin shifted on the bed. He then sat up. ?I?ll take a turn with her, honey. You?d better get some sleep.?

Padme was grateful. She handed the 1-year-old baby girl over to her husband and crawled into bed.

Not 10 minutes after Leia had finally stopped, and Anakin had curled back up into the blankets, then Luke began bawling. Anakin sighed and got out of bed.

It went like that all night long. At the breakfast table, nobody was awake long enough to get anything to eat. Except for the twins. Padme nursed the 2 of them, and finally they drifted off into sleep.

?You know, Padme, this is not good. If we don?t start getting some sleep at night, we won?t be able to do our jobs.? Anakin got up to pour himself some tea and then continued. ?I know you?re retired from the Senate, and your new duties as a Royal Advisor haven?t called for much attention yet, but they soon will. And being a Jedi?well, I?ve had to do a fair amount of my missions over the last year on reserve power only.?

?Well, I don?t know what to do,? Padme said groggily. Why was he thinking so much this morning? She wondered. ?We just need a break, Anakin. Simple as that. Except it?s not as simple as that. We can?t take Luke and Leia with us anywhere, that would defeat the purpose.?

?We?d be thrown out of the place anyway,? Anakin said with a tiny grin.

?Ahem! Anyway,? Padme continued. ?And there?s nobody that could watch the twins anyway.?

?Your parents??

?Nope. They went to the Galactic Games. Dad has always loved sports. Hey, what about Obi-Wan??

?No way in heck is he gonna do it. It doesn?t matter that he?s on Naboo for break. He?s not that dumb.? Anakin chuckled. ?Maybe you sister could do it. She always fusses excessively with the twins.?

?No. She wouldn?t be able to handle Luke and Leia as well as Pooja and Ryoo.?

Anakin sighed. ?Well, we should do this another time. I am going to take a shower, so I?ll see you in a little bit.? Padme kissed him as he walked by.

Padme told him quietly, ?I?m going to put these 2 in their crib.?

After Padme placed them into the crib she moved to the door. Immediately, the babies started crying. She groaned and picked up the twins.

About an hour later, Padme was trying to get a struggling Luke into his shoes. Leia was very happy about getting to put on clothes. Only a few months before, Anakin had tried to get her to wear the red jacket. Leia, however, wanted the purple one. That was an epic fight. Anakin couldn?t figure it out, so Padme took over and she had her in her jacket in five seconds.

?You?re fighting a losing battle, Padme beloved,? Anakin told her as Leia was insisting on crawling away. After he grabbed her, he came back in the hallway.

?I could say the same to you, Ani,? Padme said as she received a kick in the jaw from a flailing Luke. ?Ow!?

?I?ll help,? Anakin informed her as he tucked Leia under his arm. He stretched out his free hand and began using the Force to calm the kicking kid. Luke becam

2. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    I thought it was a very cute story. I had some laughs with this one.

3. KSA

Apr 13, 2003
    Thank you, Crystal. I edited it a little, but it is essentially the same story I wrote for school.

(Added a couple lines here and there)

4. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Cute and funny!

5. leia_naberrie

leia_naberrie Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2002
    This is really nice. Cute. Funny.I'm going to start looking for your stuff.

6. KSA

Apr 13, 2003
    Thanks, Breezy! That's the story I pmed you about (more or less) betareading.

Thanks leia_naberrie! I'm glad you liked iit. If you enjoyed this, you'll like HANAKIN SOLOWALKER a lot. Most of mine are similiar to this, but that's the closest.

7. KSA

Apr 13, 2003
    Here ya go! An up, so more may enjoy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.