main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Skywalker Charm - Humor (Ben Skywalker)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by EmeraldJediFire, Mar 14, 2013.

1. EmeraldJediFire

EmeraldJediFire Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2012
    Title The Skywalker Charm
    Disclaimer: I do not own Star Wars, it is the property of LFL and Disney.

Notes: I simply adore Twi'leks for some reason, they're are so beautiful. So I often have them inserted next to a Skywalker male. (grins)

Ben Skywalker was turning out to be quite the ladies man; even more so when it concerned a pair of Twi'leks. A pair of sisters to be exact—twin sisters. Raana and Tan-Mei. They were both very beautiful, blue-skinned with long lekku that slipped flirtatiously onto Ben's shoulders.

The young male would smile at them and they would giggle infectiously when he told a joke.

Luke could only look on in astoundment at the pure, unabashed interest he was showing in them and the even more blatant interest they were showing in his son.

"Wow, will you look at that." Han whistled.

"He is certainly working it." Lando agreed.

Luke turned to his friends and shot them a deadly glare.

"Easy, Buddy," Lando chided. "It's not a bad thing to have a little finesse with the ladies."

"It's not, but what he's doing is dangerous." Luke sounded exasperated and frustrated all at once.

"Don't you think you're being a tad dramatic?" That was Corran Horn.

"Not when next time I see his mother, I have to explain why our son is missing a few limbs."

"He'll be fine." Corran assured Luke.

"I hope so…"

Wes Janson, another fellow pilot, dug into his cred-pouch and brought out a handful of credits. "I bet you, 200 hundreds credits he comes back with both of their comm codes."
    Luke bristled. "He wouldn't need them; they live here at the base."

"Luke, my friend." Hobbie clapped a hand on the Jedi Grand Master's shoulder. "You need to relax. Your boy is growing up…and if those two sweeties get his mind off of that Khai girl…all the better, right?"

"I just don't want it to lead to disaster."

"What could go wrong?" Wes said with a shrug.

"Famous last words." Corran muttered.

Luke sighed heavily and shook his head, then turned back toward the scene.

They watched as Ben separated from the young females, one tossing her lekku, the other winking. He was grinning from ear to ear.

"What did I tell you?" Wes said

"Wait…so who wins again?" Hobbie said scratching his head.

Corran replied, "No one."

"Oh…stang." Wes muttered and shoved his credits back in his pouch.

"So…how'd you do?" Han asked as Ben came closer.

Ben arched an eyebrow. "Spying? Really?"

"Oh, c'mon, kiddo." Lando cajoled. "We saw that."

"Must be boring at your houses." He commented and proceeded to walk past them.

Hobbie called out, "Did you get their comm codes or not?!"

Ben stopped in place and turned his chin over his shoulder. "Of course. Skywalker Charm...works every time."

2. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Ah, Skywalker Charm.

Must have skipped Luke because Anakin had it.

3. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Yeah it must skip a generation. HA! I think Luke is jealous that he wasn't as smooth as his son when he was a teen.

4. Stone Jade

Stone Jade Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 27, 2013
    I like this one a lot. Love the Skywalker charm comment.

(It's a very different Ben compared to Allston's version, who can barely look Seha in the eye the first time they meet. Does he get better in FOTJ? I've not read those yet. It would be sad if he remained as hopeless with women as his father.)

5. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    Hehehe. Ben is quite the ladies man. He did not get his charm from his father apparently. It must skip generations :D