main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Skywalker Dynasty (AU post ROTJ Vader redemption story)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by AnorexiaStreetwalker, Mar 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. morrison85

morrison85 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 13, 2005
    Phhht I still think that if the force heals than he will look as young maybe but as in the film forever young hw will grow old siginficantly o its own age .. It s better liekt hat [face_batting]

anyway I guess its exciting to see the clone wars for Luke....and do they bring Padme back to he pastr anakin to redeem him? but if they redeem him, than the present anakin wouldtn be and he will be ...OLD again , Just everything would change , the basic story wouldnt be acutally :p

2. AnorexiaStreetwalker

AnorexiaStreetwalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 10, 2007
    Well remember he wasn't that 'old' only about 45-46 years old. Look at rock stars and other famous guys that age, they don't look much different than when they were in their 20's. So it's possible if he lived a normal life and hadn't been hurt at Mustafar, he would still look relatively like himself anyway.Being a Jedi he'd have been in good shape. So I think it's realistic even though he's older that's what he'd look like anyway if he were to end up looking his right age. He is still an older guy with all the same life experience in this story but he looks younger because when they used Luke's skin to heal him it was young skin and when healed he should go back to looking like his own face again. And as I wrote this story, I wanted to imagine him good looking and looking like Anakin and so does Padme- she's the same age she was in ROTS now that she's alive again! Most of all I wanted them both to have another chance. What happened to them in the movie was so sad.

About there being 2 of him in one time who meet, that would be a paradox that would destroy the entire universe!;)

As far as what happens next, that's coming up:

3. AnorexiaStreetwalker

Mar 10, 2007
    Chapter 23

"Hurry up, I have to shut the door and take off!" Han shouted desperately. The extending arm he had sent out for the droids had not reached, and with the enemies approaching, Luke and Anakin became desperate and called upon the force. Their combined power levitated R2 through the door, causing an anxious moment as the net holding Threepio's remains tore and almost broke and fell! But now to everyone's relief, the droids, the humans, and the wookiee were all safely inside the Milleninum Falcon and it whirled, turned and sped out of the area, then upward, out of Kashyyk airspace. While Han and Chewbacca flew, and Leia checked on Padme, Anakin and Luke examined the droids.

"R2, are you okay?" Luke asked, the little droid beeped away.
    Anakin's eyes were huge with surprise as they studied every inch of the droid. "Luke, did you say, R2? Is this droid called, R2D2?"

"Yes, Father." R2 jumped happily up and down, recognizing Anakin, and trying to use his sensors to figure out what was going on.

"Luke, did you know, I used to own this little guy, back here, in the past?" Luke's eyes were wide in shock now.
    "You did? This same droid?" "Yes! He flew with me everywhere!" Anakin laughed.

"Me too!" Luke told him.
    R2 beeped, and they understood, he was complaing that they had both always told him "R2, stay with the ship!" They both laughed and patted his dome.

"You know, he was with me when I flew that Death Star mission in the Battle of Yavin." Luke said.
    Anakin looked down, sadly. "I thought that looked like my R2, but I thought it couldn't be possible..." His mind drifted off.

"Luke, there has to be some meaning to this, that you and I had the same droid! How did you come to own him?" When Luke, and now Leia too, explained everything about the message for Obi Wan, and how Luke had become involved, chills shot through all of Anakin's newly restored body. He was overcome. "It was the will of the force. It was destiny. There is no other explaination, it was meant to be for us to find each other, and for all to be made right." He said softly, with a spacey glow in his eyes. They all shared a moment of goosebumps and warm feelings as they knew it to be true. But the suprises weren't over yet.
    Anakin also noticed the pieces of Threepio, and commented: "That looks like a droid I built when I was a kid. His name was C3PO."
    Now Luke looked shocked again. "Father, this is Threepio. He's been with us all along too, since we had R2."

Anakin almost passed out from the shock. "Oh, Luke, Leia, if I had known this before, it would have meant something. I'd have turned from Vader ages ago. I wish I had known!" He suffered again with guilt of the way he'd treated his children earlier as Vader, and a tear rolled down his cheek. He hoped that while the ship was still in the past, something could be done, if it could, to stop the things he had done. He glanced over at Padme, and the warm tear reached his cheek, tasting salty as he licked it from his lips.

"Han" Luke called out, "I need your tools to work on Threepio, is that okay?"
    "You know it is, and you know where they are, kid." Luke started to go open the tool compartment, but Anakin used the force to wave it open, and levitate the necessary tools to him. Luke stood in awe and admiration for his father.
    "Leave this to me, Luke," Anakin said with pride, "I built him, I can rebuild him." Anakin sat on the floor, carefully putting together each piece of Threepio, while R2 anxiously watched, and Chewbacca barked in happiness he did not have to do it this time! He had him all but reassembled when he stood up to take a break. He stretched and yawned, walking over to Han.

"What are the chances we will be able to maintain this ship as a time machine?" He asked. Han had no answer. It was the force that had brought them this far, and seemed to be controlling their path, so if it worked, it did, and if it didn't, don't blame him. Anakin hated to feel the least bit greedy after the gifts he had recently received, but he coudn't help but wonder out loud: "You

4. I_Heart_Han_Solo

I_Heart_Han_Solo Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 21, 2005

Our kids will be the grandchildren of Darth Vader? Oh, what the heck. He kissed her anyway.

Han...always the optimistic! [face_laugh]

Good fic!

"Heart"

5. morrison85

May 13, 2005
    Padme in the present asa well. meh..:p
    I wonder how she takes it that she suddenly has 24 year old children :p
    Oh by the way :p Now (Ok I accept anakin being that age without some grey hai I just love Sebstian Shaw :p)[image=http://www.petshopboys-online.com/bilder/upload/psb_782.jpg]
    20 years later(I extra took a picture which is not very new as this would be rather 25 years :p)[image=http://www.petshopboys-online.com/bilder/different/psb53.jpg]

6. AnorexiaStreetwalker

Mar 10, 2007
    Some people let themselves go more than others. If you look at Tommy Lee, Jodie Foster, Genie Francis, Jon Bon Jovi or Anthony Kieidis, they look very much like themselves. Lots I know personally too. So it's very likely he could still look mostly the same. But in this story he got healed and they used Luke's skin so he looks young. Anyway even if someone gets old and fat and have gray hair, they still have the same facial features and bone structure and their face won't change to look like a different guy. Shaw was a good actor but I now see Hayden as Anakin now that we have seen the newest movies and know what Anakin looked like. And being Shaw 80 he was too old to play the part now since we know Anakin turned so young so wasn't very old when he died. I have lots of friends who have written post ROTJ healed Vader stories where Anakin is 'hot' again but if you want an AU post ROTJ tale with the Shaw old man who lives and can breathe but doesn't get his appearance back here's a good one by a friend of mine:

http://alternateanakin.hyperboards.com/index.php?action=view_board&board_id=46

I hope you don't hate my story now though! We all put in them what we like and that's why they're so much fun.

7. AnorexiaStreetwalker

Mar 10, 2007
    Thanks! :)

8. AnorexiaStreetwalker

Mar 10, 2007
    More weird stuff about to happen!

The Skywalker Dynasty

Part VI:

Chapter 24

Anakin stared into Padme's pleading eyes, not knowing what to say. After all this, he might lose her anyway once she knew the truth. Would she hate him now? At least she was alive, even if she did, and he felt good about that. He also wondered if her fragile health could take the news. But there was no avoiding it now. He took a deep breath and didn't really know where to begin. "Padme, a lot has happened, a lot it might be hard for you to grasp right now."

"Anakin, I can't wait. I need to know. Tell me now, no matter what."

Anakin looked back over at a very anxious set of twins and began, choking on his words: "Well, let's put it this way, to start with, that age difference thing we used to have, you being older than me, that's no longer a factor."

She shook her head in confusion. "Where is the baby?" She demanded. Anakin began again.

"Darling, this is going to be hard for you, but now there is nothing else I can do but tell you the incredible truth. You died in childbirth, just as my dreams predicted. I just traveled from the future, and your life was restored by the spirits of some of my Jedi masters."

Her face was pale with shock. "How is this possible?" She muttered. "And what about the baby?"

Anakin put his hand on her cheek and tried to smile in a comforting way. "We had twins, Padme. A boy and a girl, Luke and Leia."

A look of recollection crossed her face as she remembered the birth. "Oh, my babies, yes, of course!" Anakin used his hand to slowly turn her face to the doorway where they stood. "Much time has passed. There are our twins."

Padme started panting. "This cannot be, no no!" She shook as she cried. He tried to calm her but she pushed him away. Luke and Leia ran over and tried to calm her.

"Mother." Leia spoke, and when she did, Padme remembered her from the apartment. "You- you said you were my daughter, come from the future to save me, and I didn't believe you! Oh, if only I had! What terrible events must have occured because I didn't listen to you. But it seemed so crazy at the time, yet, now, not as wild as this. Oh, it's all my fault." She started to cry.

"No, no!" Anakin cried, reaching for her. "It's all my fault, you have no idea."

"What do you mean?" He proceeded to fill her in on everything that happened, from the time she passed out at Mustafar until now. It took a long time. Luke and Leia stayed with them to make sure they were okay. Padme was silent through most of it though her mouth and hands were shaking. It was all too much to take in. The fight with Obi Wan. His disfigurement, dismemberment, and life as Vader. Organa and Lars raising the children. And how destiny brought them all back together through the droids, and the battles that followed. Then the entire new set of shocking events that had happened since Luke had killed the Emperor, Luke on the dark side, Anakin turning back, Anakin's healing, the time travel, culminating with her own ressurrection! She sat stunned, holding her arms around her legs, refusing to look at anyone. This was very traumatizing. She swatted at any hand that touched her. "I want to be alone." She cried. They all understood, and walked away.

Anakin walked the other way, also wanting to be alone. Luke and Leia saw that he was crying. They cried too, knowing what this had done to them both. Saving her was great, but they had to think about the consequences and other things in the scheme of events. Still, Luke assured Leia that the force ghosts would not have allowed her to be brought back if there wasn't a good reason, and that they had to know it was all going to be all right. This had to be part of, yes she was tired of hearing about it, the will of the force. And the force wasn't done with any of them yet.

Just then, Han and Chewy started clanking around up by the pilot seats. Luke and Leia ran to see what was wrong. "There's something wrong with the ship, kids." He said in a voice that did not sound encouraging. "We're going to hav

9. morrison85

May 13, 2005
    lol , of course not , I am not so serious on that (Oh by the way the dear Pet shop boys didnt let themsleves go , especially the grey haired one lived very healöthy..) I dont take it as serious as you may think ;P after all I can imagine him like I want :p
    by the way you dont have to go so far,(to another board) just take a nod up to beloved deceiver :p

Oh i like it how it went on :D . It really must eb quite a shock to poor padme :p
    being now 20 years his junior :p .. I wonder what happened on the twi'lek planet?

10. AnorexiaStreetwalker

Mar 10, 2007
    Chapter 25

That voice that had called his name, it was deeper, and different, and the face was older, but he was sure, and he sensed, this was the same young child who had spoken to him as he rampaged the temple on the dark side. "Master Skywalker, there are too many of them, what are we going to do?" How those words had haunted him! How his deeds had tortured him! Could it possibly be, no, it couldn't. But considering everything else that had happpened recently, why not? The young blond man explained that just before the clones reached them, the youngling and Padawans had recieved a strange message from Master Yoda, ordering them to leave.

"What kind of message, a hologram?" Anakin asked.

"No, it was like a hologram, but, different, it glowed...kinda, blue..."

A chill shot through Anakin's bones! Old Master Yoda, who had been so determined not to change anything and had learned his lesson, and somehow found a way to reach the younglings in the temple while in the past, and had alerted them to escape! These Jedi remembered Anakin, but not as the one who had betrayed them that night. They had no memory of it! It didn't happen! Anakin was so overjoyed to hear this! How his heart and soul felt so much lighter now! But he couldn't let on as to what had originally occured, so he just asked them "how did you come to be here?"

They explained that only one of the Padawans knew of an available ship and was able to fly, so they set out in it, fleeing the terror of that night. But due to their lacking piloting skills and collective youth and inexperience, they had gone way out of control and off course, crash landing here on this strange planet, unable to contact anyone these last 24 years! They had no idea about the Empire or anything that had happened! They were accepted by the local creatures, who fed and clothed them, and they kept up their Jedi practices just in case they were ever rescued. So here we had an entire order of Jedi no one knew about! If only they had been around in the days of the Empire, how interesting that would have been!

"So, you continued training on your own, from what you knew?" He asked.

One of the former Padawans, Tylem, spoke to him: "We were able to train under these limited conditions as best we could. We couldn't have done it without the help of Master Windu."

Anakin turned to them, his face ashen, his eyes bulging. "Mace Windu? I thought, he died....."

"No, he was hurt badly, he lost his hand, he was shocked, and he fell...he used the force to catch himself before he hit the ground, and managed to make it back to the Temple just as we were taking off."
    Anakin's heart felt so much lighter to hear this too! "Master Windu is alive?"

"Barely." Another new Jedi knight explained. "He was injured, and we did not have the means to give him proper medical care here, so he has not aged well. He is now about eighty, in our, I mean, Coruscant years, and not in good health. We fear he is so weak he may soon become one with the force."

"Can I go to him?"

Several of the group stared grimly at each other. "I don't think he wants to see you, he said it was you who hurt him."
    "Then you know the whole story?"
    "No, only that he was trying to kill the Chancellor, and you cut off his hand. Why, Master Skywalker?"

Anakin wallowed in his shame, and lowered his head. "At that time, I thought the Chancellor was going to help me, and Master Windu was going to kill him. I am so sorry, I want to tell you that, I must tell him that." One of the young women smiled and took him by the hand, telling him she would take him to see Master Windu. He followed her, alone, into the forest, to a crude looking hut made of branches. The door creaked open, and there on a cot lay the once formidable Mace Windu, shriveled by age and poor health. He turned to look at the doorway, and was shocked by who he saw.
    "Young Skywalker, is that you? Am I dreaming, have you become one with the force and I as well?" he moaned weakly.
    "No, Master Windu. A lot has happened, a lot I am not proud of." He took some

11. AnorexiaStreetwalker

Mar 10, 2007
    The Skywalker Dynasty

Chapter 26

By ASW

While back on board, some of the passengers watched as Anakin finished the last repairs on Threepio. Carefully, he completed all his circuitry, and put his head back on. Soon, his eyes lit up, his head turned, and he was working again! Everyone cheered.

"I knew you could do it, Anakin!" Han told him.

"I did too."Anakin looked up with a proud, almost smug grin. "I built him myself, from junk, when I was just a kid. I'm much better now, and hopefully, he will be too." Anakin stared at the old face, colored a bright but scratched gold. This was such a special droid. He couldn't believe he had been so cold and hard as Vader in Bespin that he didn't even consider that the familiar voice may have been this old friend! What would Threepio think of him now? Did he know he was Vader?

Anakin made some final adjustments, and the eyes flickered on, the head turned, and the familiar voice spoke. "Master Luke!" He said as he looked around the room at mostly unfamiliar faces. "Han, Chewy, Leia, R2! What is happening? Who are all these people?" Anakin was sad to see that Threepio didn't remember him.

"Don't you remember me?" Threepio stared at Anakin, and shook his head sadly. Anakin was disappointed. "Something must be wrong with his memory circuits, he may know Darth Vader, but he would remember me as myself-" He paused for a moment, considering that "himself" was being Anakin Skywalker. The same person who built this droid, the same person who loved Padme and fathered Luke and Leia, a good person. When he realized he had thought of himself that way, the joy of being his old self again thrilled him once more. Darth Vader's life was like a nightmare to him now.

"Father," Leia spoke up, "it seems to me I recall my father, I mean, my adoptive father, saying that Threepio's mind had been wiped once.'

Anakin looked straight up at her. "Wiped? Why?"

She shook her head. "It was after the Clone Wars, right about the time the Empire..."

Anakin rolled his eyes, then closed them, and bent his head back in a shameful memory. "Of course. They wouldn't want him to have any memory of...." he remembered it was Threepio who had flown Padme to Mustafar. By erasing his memory of Anakin, he would not know who Vader was. "So, he has no memory of my past with him." Anakin looked so sad.

Padme's eyes light up like light bulbs, and she spoke up. "Anakin, I kept a microchip of his memory as a restoration disc in case anything happened to his memory!"

"Do you still have it?" He asked, sounding like an excited child.

She looked down, and remembered with a sigh, "it was in my apartment, which is now long in the past. I don't know what happened to it."

But then, Leia remembered the things she had taken out of Padme's apartment that night she was there! She ran and got the bags, and Padme dug through them and found it! "Oh, here it is!" She announced as he held it up.

"Thanks Leia, for robbing my apartment! There's lots of things in here I am glad to have."

Leia didn't know what to say. "Uh, no problem, Mother."

Padme laughed at her and handed the chip to Anakin, who installed it in Threepio's memory bank. He restarted the droid, and this time, when his eyes lit up the first thing he said was "Master Ani! How good it is to see you, thank you for fixing me, my maker!" His memory of his whole existence had now been restored! He remembered his life with Anakin as a child and all through the years, everything came back to him!

Anakin was so glad! "Any time, Threepio, my special friend." Threepio may have some adjusting to do once everything kicked in, but like everyone else, he was going to be okay. R2 squealed and rocked back and forth. He would now have his old memory back as well as his new, the entire saga! His eyes lit up as he looked around. "Master Ani! Mistress Padme! Master Luke! Oh, I am so happy!" Everyone showed their affection for him.

"Good to have you back, Threepio." Luke smiled at him. Anakin and Threepio went back a long, long way, and they and R2 now

12. morrison85

May 13, 2005
    will there be coming more or is is the end?

13. AnorexiaStreetwalker

Mar 10, 2007
    Yes! It goes to Chapter 30 and the best parts are yet to come.

To recap the last 2 chapters: the younglings were found alive and grown up on a strange planet after Yoda's spirit had warned them in the past to flee. They were unable to leave or contact anyone all those years but now they're heading back to Coruscant a fully trained Jedi brigade ready for action and to retake the temple and restart the order.

Padme had a backup memory chip for Threepio so he's got his memory back.

The Falcon's time warp glitch went out so they have to go home in their own time.

Now the second half of the chapter where they find out about the battle ahead...

Chapter 26 part 2

Anakin and Padme stood at the window, staring at the stars. "I feel so badly for my family, Anakin. They don't even know I'm alive. I don't even know if they are alive. This is breaking my heart." Oh, no. The last thing he wanted to do was break her heart again! He asked Han if they could stop by Naboo for awhile.

Han said he thought now they had back to Courscant, but could leave again later. "Besides" he smiled at her. "We'll be getting everyone together very soon. There's going to be a wedding in a couple of weeks"

Leia's eyes shot over at him, and just as cocky as he was, declared, "oh, there is, is there?"

"Yes, there is!" He stood his ground. Anakin and Padme and Luke looked at them all and laughed. "Look, princess, if anyone should be in doubt about this matchup, it should be me! Look at all the trouble you've caused me!"

She put her hands on her hips and mocked a huffy voice."And you think you'd be in any less trouble without me?"
    "Probably not." He admitted, and everyone laughed.

She walked over and hugged him from behind as he flew. "Yes, there is going to be a wedding, very soon." She turned to her mother and added: "And I can't wait to meet my grandparents, my aunt Sola, and all my cousins and their younglings!"

Padme had feared her parents had not lived into this time, but according to Leia's check of databases, they did. They could all look forward to a very special and happy family reuninion, well, once the shock wore off! Padme wasn't even sure it had worn off for her, but she was feeling comfortable and loved just the same. Once they got home, they were going to be very happy together, and things were going to be fine. She and Anakin looked at Han and Leia's cuddling, and did a little of their own. Kyrie, who had wondered up to the group away from the other newly discovered 'younglings', gazed lovingly at Luke. He returned her stare, in his own shy way.

Just then, Han got a desperate message on his communication speaker! It was Lando. He informed him that Coruscant was in turmoil and under seige! With Luke and the spectre of Darth Vader gone from the city, insurgents, including rogue droids like the one that drugged Luke, former stormtrooper deserters, and out of work bounty hunters had formed a renegade army and threatened to take over the city, and all the power it held. Not only Coruscant, but the entire galaxy was now in danger if this group or any part of it were to gain control and run a government. It could be worse than the empire, and more unstable.

Mon Mothma and a few old senators for liberty were holed up in the old senate building, guarded weakly by a few poorly armed freedom fighters. Admiral Ackbar and the rebel fleet was forming a blockade around the planet to make sure no more troublesome characters got through, and Lando, Wedge, and a few other experienced pilots were on their way to help with the fight to secure the city. Everyone on the Falcon stood silent, shocked and deeply concerned. It wasn't over yet.

"Han, old buddy, I hate to beg, but the fate of the whole galaxy rests on this. Are you still as crazy as I am?" Lando begged for help.

"Guess there's no rest for the wicked, is there?"

"I'm afraid not, my friend. When you're as good as we are, you're always bound to be needed!"

"I'll be there, buddy, you know it!" He transmitted back.

"I was hoping you'd say that

14. StarlightMichelle

StarlightMichelle Jedi Youngling

Mar 16, 2007
    The whole family back together, I love it!

15. AnorexiaStreetwalker

Mar 10, 2007
    Oh! It's a story here! I just saw it! Looks very interesting, I've looked through part of it and I will eventually read it all. So he doesn't get healed cosmetically in that one?

BTW I wanted you to know I didn't get the idea from that story, my story was actually written in the summer of 2005 and has been on other sites. I think I may even be the originator of the post ROTJ AU living Vader genre, I've seen lots of stories like that since but none older than mine. Of course, it is such a good idea, it's not suprising many fans who never met thought of it!

16. morrison85

May 13, 2005
    Of course I dont think that, In the story above he may get healed but not forcewise.. Read yourself if interested .

17. morrison85

May 13, 2005
    hmm Sounds interesting :Dby the way ,, you cant call the youngling really younglings anymore eh? since they are older than Luke :pI guess they would make a good force against that imps.

18. AnorexiaStreetwalker

Mar 10, 2007
    I will read it, thanks!

No they're too old to be 'younglings' lol! They are the ready made Jedi warrior team- now for the REAL 'Return of the Jedi!'

19. AnorexiaStreetwalker

Mar 10, 2007
    Part VII "The Return of the Jedi"

The Skywalker Dynasty: Chapter 27

Han brought the Millenium Falcon out of hyperspace a little closer to Ackbar's command ship than he had intended. Poor old girl, he thought, she had been through so much and needed a rest
    badly, yet here she was, here they all were, back in battle. Han spoke to Ackbar over the ship communicator. "General Solo, Milleninum Falcon, requesting permission to proceed past blockade of Coruscant." The Alliance command ship answered back "you may proceed" then someone added "good to have you here." It was so good to be needed, or was it?

As the ship penetrated the atmosphere, everyone on board stared in shock. Smoke rose up from almost all parts of the city. In the air and on the ground, skirmishes raged. Dead bodies of many species lay on the ground and hung from windows.Wrecked and burning vehicles and debris were scattered all over the ground and even on tops of buildings. It was a horrid sight. Han didn't know if he was needed more on the ground or in the air. Anakin suggested they go to his home, check out all the holograms and transmissions and figure out where to start. As they flew into the underground landing area, they noticed that the outside of the house had been vandalized and therer was grafitti all over it. Palpatine's old palace nearby had been totally looted and set afire. Everyone knew of his demise. Anakin figured it was only fear of him and Luke that had saved their home from the same fate. Inside, it was not damaged, save for the few out of place things still lying about from Anakin's hurried departure after days of wandering around blind.

Padme looked all around as she slowly walked through the house. "This is your house? Well, you sure came a long way from a Jedi with no possessions."

"Welcome to our happy home, darling." He said as he caught up with her and put his arm around her. "I'll make it whatever you want it to be. I have to make up for all that time I was a kept man at your expense."

She gave a shy smile. "How happy it will be remains to be seen." She spoke negatively, as she walked to the window by the balcony and looked out onto the devastated city.

"Careful" he said, gently pulling her back from view. "I wouldn't get to close to the windows with all the shooting going on."

Anakin found the picture he had carried of her all those years, and had been too hurt to look at. For the first time, he looked at it, really looked at it, and smiled. Then he looked at her, and the picture, her again, and showed it to her. "I carried this with me all those years. I never stopped loving you, Padme. I never stopped hurting. I love you so much." They both had tears in their eyes.

"Oh Anakin, I love you too. I am so happy we are together, and everything just has to be all right now."

"It will be, my love. I will do anything, I promise"
    She put her finger to his lips. "I remember you saying these things before, and where that led. Please, don't...."
    This time, he hushed her. "No, it's not like that. We're going to get out of this. Everything is going to be fine for all of us. We will make it happen." She fell into his arms, and they hugged. As he held her, he looked out the window into the city, and contemplated all that lie ahead.

Just then, Anakin noticed something on the balcony- two darkly clad human forms! They must be looters trying to break in! "Get back!" he ordered Padme as he motioned her away. He ran out onto the balcony, followed only by Luke, and faced the two shady characters.

"Freeze right there, or we'll shoot!" One of them declared.

"You will try." Anakin chided them boldy.

The criminals let loose with their blasters, but the shots were quickly blocked and deflected backward into the air by Luke's lightsaber and Anakin's hands. Then Anakin used the force to pull both guns to him. Once he had them in his grip, he used the force to crunch them to pieces. "That's what I think of your guns. Most uncivilized." Anakin said to them as he smirked and shook his head, pieces of crumbling bl

20. AnorexiaStreetwalker

Mar 10, 2007
    [image=http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d70/alternateanakin/dynastysig.jpg]

Chapter 28

With their lightsabers the only light to lead the way, the Jedi made their way through the dark passageway and up into the streets above. As they emerged, Anakin went first, looking around for any signs of danger, then he waved the others to follow. Anakin's heart raced as he looked up at the Jedi temple. All the images, good and bad, flashed through his mind. His old life there, old friend long gone, the council meetings, and, that night....no, he couldn' t go there, not now. He turned back once more to look at his marching army, and it was hard to believe they were the same younglings he had turned on so long ago. He was so glad they were here. He recalled his last march into it, with the clones, and his memory was haunting him. Why, why, how could he have let Palpatine fool him? Then his downward thoughts turned to something else, he let them be replaced with determination, power for the right reasons, and atonement for mistakes of the past. Up the steps he marched, the music still blaring in his head. The others all marched behind him, except for Luke, who came up at his father's side to join him. He glanced over at Anakin and smiled. Anakin was too intense to say a word to him. He just nodded, and turned his head back forward. They marched on.

It was dark, and so quiet they could hear their own footsteps echo. Was this really such an important place to the rogue army? Or was it something else? Suddenly, Anakin froze in his tracks. He sensed it was a trap, they had a lookout who alerted them of their entrance and they were waiting to attack. Before he could speak, Luke told him he sensed the same thing. Apparently, all of their numbers did, because they all looked apprehensive, with lightsabers ready. There would be no surprising a large group of Jedi!

Then it happened, a noise creaked above, they all looked up, and immediately a bunch of droids were dropped onto them! They dodged the falling metal fighters and started into them as soon as they hit the ground! It was a slaughter! The well prepared Jedi did suffer any casualities at the hands of those droids, and it wasn't long before each and every metal body was in pieces on the floor. Luke walked over to one and inspected it.

"Father, this is the one who worked on me in the hospital. I hate to think that some of the people acting up in the streets are only doing so because they are under the influence of the same implant I had." Luke looked honestly concerned. Anakin shared his worry, but knew it would be impossible to stop and inspect each and every person for the implant if they were attacking you, or the alliance army. But he did the best he could, he quickly contacted the MedCenter and spoke to XC-454. He told him which droid it was, and to alert all his human patients of the implant,and if possible have them all rounded up. He also spoke to an alliance commander about doing the same thing. They only hoped there would not be too many victims of this evil plot. From the looks of the rabble causing the uprising, it wasn't average citizens but former stormtroopers, bounty hunters and droids. Perhaps the end of the rogue droids would end their plot.

There was yet another sound, and lights ahead. All the Jedi looked up. Without another warning, the attack was on, all sorts of renegades with blasters! The Jedi flew into action, deflecting the shots, some going into the walls, others flying back into the assassins themselves. Others had to be cut down by lightsaber when they would not surrender to cease their attacks.

After a heated battle, all the survivors were cornered, and Anakin used the force to make a downed pillar move to hold them in until the alliance army and medics could arrive.Anakin and Luke used the force to strip them of their weapons. They weren't going anywhere. "All too easy." Anakin almost gloated as he put his lightsaber back onto his belt. He shouldn't have. Yet another barrage of enemies emerged through both doorways and began attacki

21. morrison85

May 13, 2005
    nice fights

22. morrison85

May 13, 2005
    noz my fathers son is also a nice story which you shall read :)

23. StarlightMichelle

StarlightMichelle Jedi Youngling

Mar 16, 2007
    Is it near the end? Post again I must know what happens!

24. AnorexiaStreetwalker

Mar 10, 2007
    Chapter 28 part 2

As the Millenium Falcon swooped down toward the Senate building, the scene was much worse. This being the head of power in the galaxy, everyone in the fight who was able to come had converged here. Thank goodness for Ackbar's blockade, Han thought, at least no more can come who are not already here! He had to use the Falcon's own guns to shoot away the groundfire. "I have a bad feeling about this." He said as he gave Leia one of those looks.

"Han, how are we going to get in there?"

"That's what everyone in this fight wants to know, sweetheart."

The building was surrounded. The causualties on both sides looked to be significant. What were their chances? They could only hope the force would be on their side as they made their power play. Han called to Lando on his communicator.
    "Where are you, pal? I need you to cover me!"
    Lando answered back, through static. "I see you down there, I'm in the middle of some trouble of my own, if I live, I will be right there."
    If he lives? Han did not seem very positive about anyone's chances. "Oh," he smirked sarcastically. "great." He glanced over at Leia and Padme. "Look, uh, I don't know how much longer we can stay here without getting killed. Maybe we'd better retreat for now."
    "Oh, Han, no!" Leia cried. "We can't give up now, if we do, some of those insurgents might secure a stronghold and...."

A familiar voice came over the communicator. "Yeeeah, old buddy, I'm coming your way!" It was Lando! And he wasn't alone, he had Wedge right behind him!

"Ahhh! I knew you could do it!" Han called back. "Cover us, we're going for it!"
    "You got it!" They both promised him. Now that he had backup, Han boldy fired away at the groundforces aggressively and offensively. He knew his friends would cover for him. This time, Lando had his back instead of stabbing it like he did in Bespin, though he had long since made up for that by helping rescue him from Jabba. The heroes of the battle of Endor had more work to do, and they weren't giving up. Soon it became apparent that there was no way they could get inside short of blasting a hole in the builiding, and they didn't want to do that. A few rouge speeders came by and had to be shot down by Lando and Wedge. The danger was great, and it was at risk of becoming a stalemate.

Then Padme had an idea. "Han, take the ship into the Senate landing area.I'm going inside."

Han turned and stared at her in shock. "Do you know how dangerous that is?"

She closed her eyes and bit her lip, and spoke again. "I'm not afraid. I'm going inside, on foot." She held up the blaster Leia had given her next to her face. "I came down here for one reason, and I'm not leaving until I get in there. We can't do it like this. Take her down, over there." She motioned to the old landing area.

"She's right, Han." Leia said, standing proudly next to her mother and holding up her own blaster. "We have to go in, and that's how we're getting in. The power play happens now."

Han did not disagree. He felt part of something bigger, something that had to be done. He did not think of danger, or greed, or anything else but the final prize. He didn't want to broadcast to Lando or Wedge where they were going to land in fear of someone intercepting, so he just told them to follow him and cover him. Of course, they did. The Falcon spun out and up, followed by Lando and Wedge as his wingmen, protecting the Falcon all the way.

Back at the Jedi temple, the fiercest of fights was on. Several of the younglings had been wounded in the fight, and Shaak Tii's niece had been killed. As devastated as everyone was, they couldn't stop now. For the former younglings who had lived together for so much of their lives, this was heartbreaking. They let it turn to something else, not the dark side, but strength, and emotion, and calling upon the force they screamed out in rage and attacked the rogues like they never thought they could. One by one they fell. They had to save city, and the galaxy.

The Jedi got more violent than they had ever wanted to

25. DunedinJedi

DunedinJedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 22, 2007
    the grande finake , yea :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.