main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Characters The Skywalker-Jade Revival Society Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Luke_Mara_Index, Dec 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    Oooh I'll try one. ;) Um... 3. Unless you think that's not ginchy-fab. Then just pick one for me. [face_rofl]

2. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    Lol. I think 3 is fine. It's one of the best ones for you IMO.

3. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    I'd like to try another one. How about number one.

4. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    I'm having trouble coming up with a plot that isn't sinister, OOC or downright evil. [face_hypnotized]

5. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    Bwahahaha. Make it like completely AU, completely OOC and totally ridiculous. Those are always fun.

Or remember it does not have to be Luke or Mara's secret. It can be someone else's and they just find out about it or something.

6. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    I know it doesn't have to be their secret. The plots I came up where it isn't are either too short or too long. I'll keep thinking.

7. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    I have a plot for mine, I just can't seem to write it. I might have to come up with another plot. Which, as you all know, is not my strong point. LOL

8. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
  9. Stone Jade

Stone Jade Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 27, 2013
    Wonderful stories, everyone. Hopefully I can get mine finished soon. It's 2/3rds done, but I've hit a stretch of long work days that's making it impossible to find time to write.

10. Stone Jade

Stone Jade Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 27, 2013
    I finally had a chance to finish mine. Jade Reflection, posted to my Jade Chronicles thread.

Jedi_Lover likes this.
  11. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    If nobody else wants to write something, I am willing to write another challenge fic. Any number is fine.

12. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    I just sent you another one. I think I have 3 left now.

It's just been one of those oddly crazy days. I've been out since 7:30 am doing things I really didn't want to do. I just want to scream... Or sleep and spend tomorrow writing fan fiction.

13. Alexis_Wingstar

Alexis_Wingstar Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2006
    As if I didn't have enough stories running around in my head like a bunch of ibbits on crack... I'll take 7, if you please.

14. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    Alright, so numbers 4 and 9 are the two that are left.

I'll be leaving for vacation Friday morning and I won't be back till Sunday evening. I'll have my iPad with me, but I won't be on it much, so if you would like a secret (or another one), speak now.

Do you guys have any ideas for a challenge for June/July?

15. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    how about something fun like fairy tales (I am a fan of the show "Once Upon a Time" on ABC in the USA). Pick a favorite fairy tale, insert Luke and Mara into the roles.

16. Alexis_Wingstar

Alexis_Wingstar Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2006
    I like Jedi_Liz's idea. A plot idea has already formed from that. [face_laugh] Oh, wait... Shrek isn't actually a fairytale, right? I mean, it's a parody of all fairytales... [face_clown]

One question about this month's challenge... and for all the challenges in this thread, for that matter... do the stories have to be cannon friendly, or can they be AU? The story I thought up would have to be AU as it totally ignores everything that happens after the Yuzzhan Vong War.

17. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    Unless I specify, it can be canon or AU. This one can be either.

I like the idea of fairytales (I'm a fan of Once Upon A Time too. We get it in Canada on CTV). That reminds me of another challenge I had in mind: pick your favourite Disney movie (a good many of them are fairytales anyways) and insert Luke and Mara and other SW people into the roles.

EDIT: OMgoss. I'm being attacked by plot bunnies, even if we don't do it, I might take the plot of my favourite Disney movie and insert Luke, Mara, Ben, Wes, Hobbie and all the gang into it and do it scene for scene. Mmmmuuuahahahahaha! YES!

18. Jedi_Liz

Apr 24, 2000
    I did a favorite disney movie, non animated that is, once..... my parent trap story.

but that was 6 years ago. Actually if you make it for June and July, I might want to take part...I need to try to get back into writing. I just need to figure out what fairy tale would be the easiest to write.....

19. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    I read a L/M based on Sleeping Beauty a while back.

20. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    A Disney movie? How about Ratatouille? Luke is being controlled by a Womp Rat living under his hat. Except the rat doesn't want to be a chef but a skinholo star...and attempts to romance Mara...

lol! I can't even finish that plot.

Air Bud...Luke trains a Vornskr to play smashball?

A Jedi in King Arthur's Court?

Tron? Luke and Mara get trapped in a computer and must fight a certain bodysnatcher for control of that cyberuniverse.

21. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    Woot!!! Do you want to see the Grand Master? Wait until the end of the video. Go Luke Skywalker!

22. EmeraldJediFire

EmeraldJediFire Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2012
    Okay, that got a chuckle out of me.

23. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Ba ha ha... loved that video!

Since number 4 seems to still be available for the challenge, may I have it??

24. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
  25. Jedi_Liz

Apr 24, 2000
    So, is fairy tales okay for June and July? I already started on mine and all I have to do is figure out a few characters for parts and watch the specific fairy tale movie for help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.