The Skywalker Legacy

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Tahiri-Solo, Jul 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
  1. Tahiri-Solo Force Ghost

star 4
    hello one and all, Im the co founder of the FADA thread, where we all come to discus Anakin Solo and our outrage of his death.Many liked this character, and many also like his siblings and cousin, and so i came up with the idea to make a thread to talk about ALL of them and not just one tho its fairly obvious whom my favorite is, heh.
    consider it a thread for the Solo Trio, as well as Ben, and Tahiri too!

Anakin Solo
    Jacen Solo
    Jaina Solo
    Ben Skywalker, and
    Tahiri Veila

tell us why you love them ,and the opposite if you wish, no flamers tho, and keep discussion civil, please?
  2. Jacy2412 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yay, she posted!!!!
    Me got first reply...I think :)
  3. Runaway_Shadow Jedi Master

star 4
    This is a great idea. I like Jacen as much as I like Anakin!

Can I join?
  4. Jedi_Master_Windu Jedi Knight

star 1
    Anakin and Tahiri were the best couple in the whole of the NJO. Anakin is by far a much better character then his siblings. I would like to have seen how their relationship would have developed in the future book if he wasn't killed off.

It will be good to see how Ben Skywalker develops and grows in ant post NJO books too.
  5. Tahiri-Solo Force Ghost

star 4
    join? well, i guess its more of a free discussion, no one has to join anything, lol, welcome!

Yes, a place Jacen can be disussed just as much as Anakin, as well as Jaina :D
  6. Runaway_Shadow Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes, me happy!

Anakin was better than his siblings, but I think jacen can surprise us.

Can I think he will!
  7. JediLord Force Ghost

star 4
    There must be a lot of pre-teens on this board, b/c everyone seems to think that Anakin and Tahiri were straight out of Casablanca.

Newsflash: They weren't. Theirs was a puppy love. Anakin was mature, but Tahiri was spoiled and whiny as hell. The Vong shaping only made her worse. I would have liked to have seen her die instead of Anakin. Still do.
  8. Jedi_Ben_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    I think Ben will become very, very powerful, but if Jacen has some sort of character change in Traitor, I dont know what his role in the post-NJO will be- if there is a post NJO ;)
  9. Runaway_Shadow Jedi Master

star 4
    JL - Tahiri spoiled? I wonder in what way...she grew up with the tuskens, I don't think that's spoiled. Somebody doen't like the Anakin Tahairi thing, though it's true it was puppy love, so what?
  10. Jedi_Master_Windu Jedi Knight

star 1
    I agree with RS. I think the Vong shaping helped her grow up. It was a traumatic expericnce and one she will never forget. It may of been puppy love, but if he were still alive it would of developed into something more. I don't think that she is spoilt at all. She kicked ass in Rebel Stand, especially when she kicked Lord Nyax into the whole, that was great.
  11. KorFallon Jedi Knight

star 3
    Ben is going to be the strongest jedi ever!
  12. Runaway_Shadow Jedi Master

star 4
    Bennie...hmmm, we don't know that, we don't even know how strong he is in the force.

He may be a child of two very strong jedi masters, but that doesn't mean anything. Maybe he doesn't even have force talents!
  13. Jedi-Anakin-Solo Force Ghost

star 6
    Well, I'm sure Ben has Force talents, and he will be a powerful Jedi, but not powerful as Anakin Solo. ;)

Great idea, T-S! I'm in!
  14. Jacy2412 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yay! I see we have posts! :) :) :) :)
  15. Runaway_Shadow Jedi Master

star 4
    UP where did everybody go :confused:
  16. Tahiri-Solo Force Ghost

star 4
    wow! so many posts so far!
    J-A-S, of course he is the strongest :)

Lets Talk Jacen, since Traitor comes out oh so very soon. His change, if any, will be very interesting to read. I for one liked Jacen in the YJK series, with his jokes, and ploys to try to get Tenel Ka to laugh but he seemed so much different between what, mere months since the Emperors Plauge and VP? im starting to like Jacen again, although he made me mad early on in the series with the way he acted, but i see him coming along, slowly, but surely.
  17. Jedi_Master_Windu Jedi Knight

star 1
    I think Jacen will redeem himself in Tratior. I mean they wouldnt just bring a book out telling of how annoying or boring he could be. That would just be stupid. I think it will be a really good book, but better if Anakin was in it. I spose we can always dream..........
  18. Runaway_Shadow Jedi Master

star 4
    Me big Jacen fan. I like him. and I think he's going to surprise us in traitor!
  19. Shadoloo Jedi Knight

star 2
    First, Jedi Master Windu, Anakin is in Traitor, but he isn't going to have a speaking part (I wont say anything more)

Also, we know Ben is Force-Sensitive, and is already very powerful in the force. Does anyone remember the Edge of Victory duology? Ben already could touch and manipulate the force before he was born!! Also, he used his Force power to help cure Mara of her cancer, once again, before he was born. There is no doubt he will be a powerful Jedi
  20. Jedi-Anakin-Solo Force Ghost

star 6
    I liked Jacen in the YJK as well. I never have extremly disliked Jacen, but he is far from being my favorite.
  21. Runaway_Shadow Jedi Master

star 4
    Shadoloo - he did? In the Edge of victory duology...serious.

*runs out to re read edge of victory and rebirth*
  22. Jacy2412 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I want Traitor. I can't wait any longer!
  23. Runaway_Shadow Jedi Master

star 4
    This can't be on the second page...UP!
  24. Runaway_Shadow Jedi Master

star 4
  25. Jedi_Alman Jedi Master

star 4
    Anakin = Best Character Ever
    Anakin and Tahiri = Best Couple Ever
    Jaina = Coolest Chick in SW (next to Tahiri IMO)
    Jacen = okay guy
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.