main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Skywalker Legacy

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Tahiri-Solo, Jul 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacy2412

Jacy2412 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2002
  2. jacensky315

jacensky315 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2002
    Jacen= Best Jedi Ever
    Anakin Solo= 4th best
    Jacen will train ben

3. Jedi_Alman

Jedi_Alman Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Anakin= 4th best ?[face_plain]
    :mad:

4. jacensky315

Apr 29, 2002
    Oh I am sorry buddy, but Luke and Anakin Skywalker are way better, but I will give ay best couple ever, Until Jacen gets with Danni or Tenel Ka. :D

5. Trila-SkySolo

Trila-SkySolo Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    I think Ben will become stronger than Anakin was/is. Ben's parents were both strong in the force Anakin only inherited his jedi talents from his mom then again he had hans luck ....for a while

6. jacensky315

Apr 29, 2002
    Dont worry anakin will return in some form or another. Ben will be the stronget jedi ever. Under the tutelage of a master of the force like Jacen. Jacen is pretty handy with a saber too.

7. Trila-SkySolo

Jul 21, 2002
    SHadoloo: ANakin is in Traitor? is he talked about or is he actually there?

8. jacensky315

Apr 29, 2002
    Wha? I never said that. I just said he will return in some form.

9. crystal417

crystal417 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2000
    Count me in!

I haven't read past SBS and I probably won't so I won't be much fun in discussing with but anyway I do have a few things to say.

A) I hate Mara
    B) Jaina is the best of the three Solo kids
    C) Ben's going to turn out just like Luke
    D) Jaina should be with Jag
    E) Jacen should be with Tenel Ka
    F) Anakin should have lived
    G) Anakin/Tahiri were a cute couple
    H) Han/Leia rock
    I) I won't be surpised if somehow Ben does something "magical" to destroy the Vong.
    J) The NJO has destroyed Star Wars
    K) The NJO is becoming far too predictable

~Crystal

10. jacensky315

Apr 29, 2002
    I dont agree with half the things you jsut said.

11. crystal417

Sep 20, 2000
    Which ones?

12. crystal417

Sep 20, 2000
    And for the record when I say that the NJO has destroyed Star Wars what I mean is that they have killed off some of the best characters and destroyed planet after planet. There's not much really left. All the character's are left in despair and heartbreak. It's never gonna be the same. And I kinda liked it before the NJO.

Just my two cents.

~Crystal

13. Jedi_Master_Windu

Jedi_Master_Windu Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 17, 2002
    I think your right is saying that it has changed the Star Wars galaxy, but I think before the NJO it was all getting the same, with characters being captured and evil badguys with big superweapons threatining to destroy the NR and bring back the Empire.

The NJO is the darker side to Star Wars and something that I think the people at LFL wanted to experiment with. Sure it may not of turned out the way they wanted it too, but that is something that may happen when you try something new. We had always seen the goodguys come through victorious, and the evil guys plot discovered at the last moment. I didnt like the fact that Anakin died, he was the best character IMO. But it was done to add a sense of realisim.

Personally im intrested to see what the galaxy will be like when the NJO is over and hope there will be many books bought out post NJO.

14. Runaway_Shadow

Runaway_Shadow Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    I want Jacen!!!!!!

15. crystal417

Sep 20, 2000
    Personally I don't think there should me anymore books after the NJO. When their finished our orginal heros will be what? In their 50s? Han in his 60s? Personally I think the NJO should be the end of OT EU. It eventually has to stop somewhere. And when I read the NJO I've noticed that most of the focus lies on the next generation and not our orginal heros.

But I never get what I want. I'm sure that there will be books past the NJO because Ben has to become a "great Jedi Knight".

I hope Ben turns out kinda like Jaina, not all obcessed with the force.

~Crytsal

16. Jedi_Master_Windu

Jedi_Master_Windu Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 17, 2002
    They can't just stop writing books after NJO. There would be too many loose ends left open. We need to see how the galaxy would recover in the long run and how the characters lives will change after the Vong war. We still don't know how the NJO is going to end and who is going to survive.

I dont see what the big deal with Ben Skywalker is. Sure he is Luke's son. But he hasn't dont anything of great importance yet has he, he's too young.

17. Runaway_Shadow

Jun 25, 2002
    I don't think they'll stop after the NJO not as long as everyone keeps buying NJO books. There'll be another series.

I'm just thinking positive :D

18. Saberpilot

Saberpilot Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    I heard about there being a trilogy after the NJO. Maybe this will have to do w/ben's future?

19. jacensky315

Apr 29, 2002
    I want Anakin Skywalker to come to the NJO. somehow he has gotta. It be so cool if the chosen one could return in any form. :D

20. crystal417

Sep 20, 2000
    Well despite my promise to myself not to spend anymore money on Star Wars merchandise (I have a collection of crap that mounts to $300)I went out and bought Rebel Stand and Rebel Dream.

Anyway, as much as I am against dead Anakin and ESPECIALLY dead Chewie I would be disapointed if they brought them back because then it would just be far to hokey. I mean Chewie was crushed by a moon and they lit Anakin's body on fire.

~Crystal

21. Runaway_Shadow

Jun 25, 2002
    a trilogy?????????

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mwe happy now!

22. Trila-SkySolo

Jul 21, 2002
    They cant stop after njo! THEN WHAT WOULD WE TALK ABOUT!!!!!! ... a TRILOGY? I LIKE........=) JACENSKY ~~~~ SORRY I WASNT TALKIN ABOUT YOUR POST

23. crystal417

Sep 20, 2000
    I have a quick question. What NJO books come (or are coming) after Rebel Stand? I have no clue what they are. I used to know but then they changed around so much that I don't know anymore and all this discussing here and on different boards has somewhat heightened my curiousty.

~Crystal~

P.S. Thanks alot, now I'm broke. :p

24. crystal417

Sep 20, 2000
    I just finished Rebel Dream and Rebel Stand and I have a few things to say. AA did an excellent job with them! I was beginning to lose both faith and intreast in the NJO but I took a leap and read them anyway and now I'm glad that I did. They were very good. He was one of the few authors that protrayed Han and Leia's relationship in a way that I liked. And he put Jaina with Jag! :D

25. Runaway_Shadow

Jun 25, 2002
    Rebel Dream was good, but rebel stand was terrible...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.