Saga The Skywalker Prophecy - Episode V: Hope and Darkness (OT AU; H/L, L/M, A/P, OCs): COMPLETED

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Darth_Lex, Aug 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. JediArwen Jedi Master

star 3
    ?One of the Skywalkers died in ROTJ, right??
    Lex, you son of a Sith, what are you planning in the wicked mind of yours? :mad:

With crackling flames and thick black smoke rising from the rubble of a destroyed stone building behind them, Anakin Skywalker and Padmé Naberrie Skywalker rush frantically into a fierce embrace. Soot and charring stain his tan Jedi robes and her formal blue gown as they burst into tears on each other?s shoulders.
    Why are they crying?

In a wide docking bay empty except for a single maroon-and-white X-Wing, Anakin makes a Force-powered leap to place his tan-robed body in front of Padmé; she wears a simple white flight suit crossed diagonally by the thick green straps of an unseen backpack and her face is streaked with blood dripping from a gash on her forehead. Anakin extends his bloodstained left arm above his head to shove away a plummeting metal beam with the Force while his turquoise lightsaber absorbs most of a barrage of crackling blue Force lightning. A few arcs of electricity get through and strike him in the chest, and a grimace of extreme pain crosses his face. :eek:

The dim light of his turquoise laser sword barely illuminates Luke?s face and indigo Jedi robes as he looks across a dark room at Mara, wearing the same black flight suit seen earlier and holding her ignited violet blade in her right hand. Suddenly she extends her left arm and another lightsaber handle spins end over end into her hand. As soon as the scarlet blade ignites she advances on Luke, glaring angrily into his eyes. :eek:
    I don't like it! Not at all! :_|
    Lexie what are you doing to us and to your heroes? :mad:

I'll... [face_devil]

... ?[face_plain]

... :eek:

...wait, what are my eyes seeing? ?[face_plain] :eek: :)
    :D [face_love] :)

Lexie, my friend, thank you! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! [face_love]

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! [face_love]

Forget all the angry faces. A missing scene more and one with a PM? [face_mischief] I can't believe it! :D

JediArwen runs dancing happily to her kitchen, to make a plate of baklava just for Lex... :)
    This is all for you my friend.

Lawyers aren't cruel creatures, after all. ;)

2. LadyMoore Jedi Padawan

LEX?
    What a wonderfully hopeful ending to HAD...thank you? :)
    And then we get 6 - 6! ? missing scenes from HAD 2? [face_blush]
    sorry that i wasn't there to vote...DRL [face_devil]
    AND THEN WITH POF :eek: INTRIGUING, SUSPENSEFUL, THRILLING?AND THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING? :)
    WOW, I?m in and I?m hooked!!!!!
    Can?t wait!
    p.s. I have this feeling, that with POF we?re in for the ride of our life? [face_devil] :eek: ?[face_plain] :)
    THANK YOU, THANK YOU? [face_love]
  3. karebear214 Force Ghost

star 4
    An extra missing scene just for us! You rock, Lex! :D
  4. Reihla Force Ghost

star 3
    Top ten reasons why Darth_Lex is our hero?

10. We get to see Anakin live up to his awesome potential.

9. So many brilliantly evil Sith!

8. Strongly written heroines like Padmé, Sarré, Leia and Mara.

7. Those two wonderful extra Skywalker kids, Bryon and Danaé.

6. Cast lists, so we can put faces with names.

5. A regular posting schedule, so we know when to expect our ?fix.?

4. Amazing lightsaber duels, along with incredible displays of Force powers!

3. An abundance of romance (and PM scenes).

2. Did I mention Bryon Skywalker? No matter. He?s worth mentioning again.

And last, but not least, the inspiration for this list?

1. Look how many missing scenes we get!

(Sorry, things have been a little slow today :D)
  5. Shinar Jedi Master

star 4
    Top ten reasons why Lex is our hero?

10. We get to see Anakin live up to his awesome potential.

9. So many brilliantly evil Sith!

8. Strongly written heroines like Padmé, Sarré, Leia and Mara.

7. Those two wonderful extra Skywalker kids, Bryon and Danaé.

6. Cast lists, so we can put faces with names.

5. A regular posting schedule, so we know when to expect our ?fix.?

4. Amazing lightsaber duels, along with incredible displays of Force powers!

3. An abundance of romance (and PM scenes).

1. Look how many missing scenes we get!

I'll add awsome teaser trailers to #6 I think TKL will especially agree to #2 :p

AMEN!! :D
  6. Jaina_and_Jag Force Ghost

star 5
    Yes!!!! :D You are the bestest author ever!!! :D :D :D *is only slightly disappointed she's still not 18* I can't wait!!!!! :D

[face_love] [face_love] I agree with all of them but expecially this one. [face_love] [face_love]
  7. TahiriSoloFan Jedi Master

star 4
    Alright! We get to see the panic attack! :D You are so nice to give us all those extras.....don't forget my PM, OK? :)
  8. TKeira_Lea Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Reihla: 2. Did I mention Bryon Skywalker? No matter. He?s worth mentioning again.

And again and again. [face_love]

*swoons*

Shinar: I'll add awsome teaser trailers to #6 I think TKL will especially agree to #2

;) What ever gave you that idea ?[face_plain]

Oh right ;) the sig [face_love]

Lex: You know I haven't forgotten your trailer (which was awesome - minor gratification for you) I just haven't found the right stick to beat DRL back with. Tomorrow - I swear. I think [face_plain]
  9. J_M_Bulldog Force Ghost

star 4
    Oooooh, 6 missing scenes. :cool: Thanks Lex
  10. PhoenixMage Jedi Knight

star 3
    Missing scenes! Yippee!

Loved the trailer, and now can't wait to read PoF. Couldn't wait in the first place, but now I really want to read it! And I want to read the missing scenes, of course.
  11. Darth_Lex Force Ghost

star 4
    Okay, finally had time to get to replies for your reactions to the POF trailer?

Knight-Ander: Glad you liked it! :cool: I'm looking forward to seeing which Skywalker dies I like the way you think. :D
    Shinar: The end of RotJ was shocking? I think so ? one of the best villains in cinema history turns away from darkness, kills the Emperor he?s served for 20 years, and redeems his soul. If you didn?t know how it ends, IMHO you?d expect Luke to either kill Vader (as Ben tells him to) or die trying? Got so carried away that I forgot to be polite and thank the nice author [face_laugh] You?re welcome.
    Anakinisthechosenone: Thanks!
    RebelMom: That's not fair. *pouts* Well, sometimes Star Wars isn?t fair. Like poor Luke didn't get to go to the Academy, and then even worse he was prevented from buying power converters! :p
    Jedi-2B: Say it ain't so, Lex! (red herring, red herring...) I didn?t say I would kill a Skywalker ? only that I might. [face_devil] Yes, there are red herrings in the trailer? But I?d be interested to see how you can explain away Mara using a red lightsaber against Luke? :eek:
    maramijade: Thanks!
    J&J: See what you've done, Skywalker?! Oh, there?s much more to it than that. Mara?s a better character than to go darkside just because Luke won?t be her boyfriend. [face_laugh] (Poor Luke? He?s getting a lot of abuse around here?) You are the bestest author ever!!! [face_blush] Shucks? Of course, you all know that flattery works with me, so I guess I should?ve expected this. :p
    kayladie97: Well, if he helped push her towards the Dark Side, he can help bring her back, right? In theory, I suppose so. Vader was a Sith Lord for 20 years and Luke redeemed him? ;) Oh, this is going to be a tortuous ride That?s certainly the plan. [face_devil]
    TahiriSoloFan: This is all your fault, dummy! She needed you! Oh, come on now, it?s not ALL his fault! :p Mara?s a smart girl ? she knows better (just as Anakin does and did in canon?). And Han is back....I think we're going to need a reunion PM scene for him & Leia. Ah yes, one of the spoilers revealed. :cool: I thought about writing the trailer without any Han, and it just didn?t work? As for the reunion? [face_love]
    Reihla: Though on some days three weeks seems like an awfully long time Tell me about it? :mad: Top ten reasons why Darth_Lex is our hero? Wow, thank you! [face_blush] I delighted you think there?s so much to enjoy in HAD. Your list really made my day. :)
    Bulldog: But I will be over here hoping that none of them die. I like your optimism! :) Even after all of HAD, you still have it. Amazing.
    DathomirianHealer: I'm sure you'll make it an amazing and absolutely CRAZY ride. I sure hope so! [face_mischief]
    karebear214: Some of my reactions included words that cannot be typed on these boards :eek: Woohoo! Then I?ve done my job. But could one of them possibly be pregnant by the end of POF? No. :p Actually, it depends on how you define the ?end? of POF. Like ADR and HAD it will have 16 chapters ? but it will also have an Epilogue to tie things up completely? So I suppose if you count that then maybe (obviously it?s not written yet, so I honestly don't know the answer). You rock, Lex! Thanks! [face_blush]
    aotc02: I guess you?ll have to go to Dagobah and learn patience from Yoda like Luke did. [face_laugh]
    DANA28: What's with the blood on Padme's forehead? Those Sith keep killing Chancellors, you know. [face_devil] That must've been Bryon's baby they were watching over, how sweet. Yes, it was. :)
    Monica: Thanks!
    JediArwen: what are you planning in the wicked mind of yours? Lots of wicked things. [face_devil] This is all for you my friend. You?re welcome. :)
    LadyMoore: What a wonderfully hopeful ending to HAD...thank you Glad you liked it. I had to include some hope, after all? Otherwise it would?ve just been Dark and Darkness or something. :p I have this feeling, that with
  12. J_M_Bulldog Force Ghost

star 4
    I like your optimism! Well, it's a combination of optimism and pure bulldog stubborness, :p
  13. TahiriSoloFan Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok, Lex , I will soften my reaction to Luke slightly......
    This mostly your fault, dummy! She would never have fallen this far with a little support from you!!!!!! :mad:

There. Is that better? Fair enough for you? See what you've brought me to? I love Luke....and now i'm SHOUTING at him! :_|

8-}
  14. TKeira_Lea Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    You, my friend, are incorrigible. :D :D :D

As for DRL - *offers patented Chris Duhon [face_devil] Noles-whuppin? stick*

Okay I had a rip-roaring laugh at that one [face_laugh] Needed it too. :)

I lent it to the [face_devil] at the end of the game though. They needed it. [face_plain]

I?ll post again on Monday with HAD Missing Scenes # 1-3. Thanks the Maker, the Force and Lex too. I was going into withdrawal ? BIG TIME!

?In the spirit of its predecessors, this trailer has some spoilers and some red herrings,? Lex said. Really ?[face_plain]

?Most of all we hope it conveys a sense of the interaction between the power of destiny and the importance of free will that is the most prominent theme of the final episode.? He was asked point blank whether the death of Jedi icon Obi-Wan Kenobi in Hope and Darkness would allow the audience to relax, now that mortal danger to their favorite characters had passed. RELAX! Where?s the stupid reporter who asked that! :mad:

?Oh, I don?t think so at all,? Lex said after conferring with the others. ?The ending of the new story is just as shocking as the end of Jedi ? if not more so.? A reporter pressed Lex on whether he really might kill a Skywalker. He responded with a grin, ?One of the Skywalkers died in ROTJ, right?? [face_mischief] Hmmm [face_devil]

Bryon Skywalker............................Brendan Fraser (The Mummy; George of the Jungle) So you say but I have recast him in my mind to that hunk of burning love that Starbelly so generously provided for the Bryon Skywalker Fan Club to drool over [face_love] You won?t change my mind on that :p

Aayla Secura...............................Jennifer Connelly (Hulk; A Beautiful Mind) Hmmm really ?[face_plain]

In the center of a circle of light in a darkened room filled with all manner of unsavory-looking individuals, Luke Skywalker stands with his hands extended outward in supplication. He frowns regretfully and flicks his wrists, launching a pair of shining silver lightsaber handles into his palms from the sleeves of his indigo Jedi robes. Cowboy Luke [face_love] Now that?s what I?m talking about [face_love]

Padmé (voiceover): I decree that the Senate is hereby adjourned indefinitely. Huh?! :eek:

Bryon (voiceover): Surrender or be destroyed. No arguments from me babe.

As the ?Force Theme? soars to conclusion, white text on a black background appears.

STAR WARS AU: THE SKYWALKER PROPHECY
    EPISODE VI
    THE PATHS OF FATE

Very much looking forward to the start, Lex :)

And May the Force be with you tonight ;)

15. Darth_Lex Force Ghost

star 4
    Bulldog: pure bulldog stubbornness Oh, right! [face_laugh]
    TahiriSoloFan: There. Is that better? Fair enough for you? Yes, thanks. ;) See what you've brought me to? I love Luke....and now i'm SHOUTING at him! Just wait for what Heartbreaker does in POF! [face_devil]
    TKL: I was going into withdrawal ? BIG TIME! Sorry, no methadone available at this thread? :p RELAX! Where?s the stupid reporter who asked that! He?s been drawn and quartered by his peers. [face_mischief] I have recast him in my mind to that hunk of burning love Maybe so, but ?Anonymous Hunka Burnin? Luv? doesn?t look so good on the cast list. [face_laugh] Huh?! The twist is POF is that Padmé is actually a clone of Darth Vengous! :eek: Okay, I?m kidding. :p But there will be twists you don?t expect. [face_mischief]

Thanks again to all my readers ? and all my lurkers ? for your feedback and support of this story and its predecessors. It means a lot, and I really appreciate it. :D

Last night in the Winter Fan Fiction Awards HAD won three awards:

Best Saga AU Story

Best Saga Action Story

Best Original Character in a Leading Role (Bryon Skywalker)

I?m thrilled and honored and humbled. [face_blush] Thanks to everyone who voted for me, I really do appreciate it more than I can say. I hope POF meets your expectations. :) (Actually, I hope it exceeds them, but I?ll settle for meets. :p )

See you tomorrow for HAD Missing Scenes # 1-3. :cool:
  16. Jaina_and_Jag Force Ghost

star 5
    Mara?s a better character than to go darkside just because Luke won?t be her boyfriend.
    [face_laugh] Don't get me wrong, I know that, but that's one of the reasons she goes all sithy... another one just happens to be the man who fathered the man who rejected her. :p I think it's going to be the council's fault too... they should have realized when Mara said she couldn't train uder Anakin anymore that she really meant that. [face_plain]

Okay... I'm done pretending to know what's going to happen in PoF. :p

EDIT: I can't believe I was so rude! [face_blush] I forgot to congradulate you on your awards, bad me! [face_blush]

Congratulations, you really deserved them all. [face_love] :D
  17. jagsredlady Jedi Master

star 4
    Congratulations to our dear author on the numerous well-deserved awards. :)

Lexie, I bring you my favorite champagne and flowers in celebration. Cheers! :D

[image=http://www.wineandco.com/img/produits/grd515.jpg]

[image=http://www.sendflowers.com/Images/products/HW0_41772.jpg]

I very much enjoyed the teaser trailer and the cast list announcement. Not too sure about Ben Affleck though...not that I don't like him. I imagined the young Soontir Fel as... heftier? ;)

Having the trailer and the cast list included gives the story the feel of the movies. It's so awesome. :D I'm anticipating the start of POF even more now because of it. Thank you. :)

Eagerly awaiting the HAD missing scenes. :D
  18. Shinar Jedi Master

star 4
    Less than 24 hours to go until the missing scenes :cool:

Congrats on last night Lex, you deserved it all :D
  19. geo3 Force Ghost

star 4
    *runs onto thread gasping after an exceptionally busy weekend*

They're done! The betas of the missing scenes are done!

YAY!!!

I also wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS on your three well-deserved fanfic awards!

(I would have put that in big, bright colors if I knew how - but the thought is there!)

By the time the next ceremony rolls around, POF will be well underway or finished, and you'll sweep them all. I know you will. I just know it!

*leaps gracefully back out of the thread, scattering rose petals*
  20. TahiriSoloFan Jedi Master

star 4
    Congrats, Lexie! :D The chickens & I were there to support you until my awful internet server kicked me offline just as thing were getting started. :mad: I went and read through it all today, and was so sad I missed it! :_|

Are you telling me that I'm going to get even angrier with Luke?!?!? :_|
  21. Jayden112233 Jedi Knight

star 1
    You are a fabulous writer, but I don't know how you find the time to write...That being said, I can't wait for your posts. And, the upcoming sequel has me counting the days until it's posted! Something tells me you're full of red herrings, evil Lex that you are...
  22. Shinar Jedi Master

star 4
    *taps foot*

Okay okay! I'll go shower, get dressed and check back later :p
  23. Darth_Lex Force Ghost

star 4
    J&J: another one just happens to be the man who fathered the man who rejected her. [face_laugh] True! I'm done pretending to know what's going to happen in PoF. Lots of bad things? [face_devil]
    Red: Thanks for the gifts! :D I?ll have to be sure not to get too tipsy today? I imagined the young Soontir Fel as... heftier? You?re probably right? But Ben was the closest to the ?look? that I could think of? But, hey, Brendan?s not really Bryon either, so who cares? Close enough! :p
    Shinar: Thanks! :) *taps foot* She has no patience! [face_mischief]
    geo3: Thanks for the betas! :) I know you will. I just know it! Gee? No pressure now or anything? :eek: :( :p
    TahiriSoloFan: Are you telling me that I'm going to get even angrier with Luke?!?!? Umm? Let?s see? Hmm? Probably. [face_devil]
    Jayden112233: I don't know how you find the time to write I have a very tolerant, patient wife. ;) And no kids (yet) ? that helps too. :) Something tells me you're full of red herrings, evil Lex that you are... Oh, I definitely am? But I have lots of ideas I?m really going to use too. [face_devil]

Thanks again for all the great feedback, everyone! As promised, here are the first three Missing Scenes for HAD. :D

HAD Missing Scene # 1: Son of Vader (Chapter 6)

Author?s Commentary: The false alarm at the Senate was a short scene designed to continue to bring Bryon?s dark side to the fore as the story progressed. I kept the interrogation itself ?offscreen? because I wanted to reveal Bryon?s actions only in Kessa?s confession to Sarré in chapter 11. That way the revelation would be as shocking to the readers as it is to Sarré. The interrogation does make a good Missing Scene, though.

After he snapped his blaster rifle into the gun rack on the corridor wall, Bryon paused outside the closed door of Detention Cell 23 in the depths of the Galactic Senate building. He was tired. He was frustrated. And now he was angry. Really angry.

The Kuatis had caused needless panic at the Senate, wasted the time of the Special Forces and the Senate?s guards, and prevented him from monitoring shift changes as he?d planned. He?d already been having a bad day before this. Now the day was downright terrible. The Kuati in the room had better hope he had a very, very, very good explanation for his subordinates? actions.

?Sir??

Bryon looked down at Kessa. ?Yes??

?Do you need anything, sir??

Bryon took a deep breath. ?No. Thank you.?

?Okay, sir,? Kessa nodded reluctantly. ?Let?s see? His name is??

?I don?t care what his name is,? Bryon cut her off sharply. With that he tapped in the access code, waited for the door to swish upward, and strode into the cell. Kessa followed him inside and the door swished down again with a decisive metallic clang.

Seated on a chair at a small table was a pale, middle-aged man, shorter in stature and thinner than Luke. The man?s hands were fidgeting on the tabletop and the sweat on his brow glistened in the light from the single glowdisc on the ceiling. He wore the elegant ? if not ostentatious ? attire favored on his wealthy, aristocratic world. Just looking at the pompous, self-important bootlicker made Bryon ever angrier. Especially those eyes.

The man was hiding something. He was definitely hiding something.

Bryon stood across the small table and towered over the prisoner. ?You are the chief of security for the Kuati delegation, correct??

?Yes,? the man said. ?My name is??

?I didn?t ask for your name,? Bryon barked.

?But I am??

?I have no interest in your name!? Bryon slammed his palms to the table, his shimmering obsidian-black battle armor rattling noticeably. ?You will answer the questions I ask and only the questions I ask. Are we clear??

?Yes, sir,? the man gulped.

?The three men with concealed blasters. They report to you??

?Yes.?

?Did you know about the weapons??

?Yes.?

Bryon leaned forward a little, brac
  24. Shinar Jedi Master

star 4
    AWWWWWWW! :_| [face_love] I've got other comments running thru my head but the Awareness reaction trampled everything else!

Son of Vader is truely chilling, I felt the hair on the back of my neck go up. Even as he's torturing the guy (and yes, that definitly crosses the line into torture) he's thinking that he might do the same thing and agreeing with his decisions. The act was wrong, the reason why he did it was wrong (bad Senator, messing with Black Sun :mad: ) but Bryon is even more wrong :( *shiver*

The brief cameo by Callista was included only to instigate negative reactions from the readers ? which it did.

I hate being predicable :p But Callista is so hateable! I understand this being fun to write, and I also see that it's not really nesassary in the story. We can see the beginnings of Mara's problem though [face_plain]
  25. TKeira_Lea Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    :_| :_| :_|

You forgot to hand out the tissues!

:_| :_|

BTW - that was post # 1500! :D

When I have time, which is a rare commodity today, I will reply appropriately.

(Thank the Maker for my HAD fix [face_mischief] )
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.