main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Skywalker Prophecy - Episode V: Hope and Darkness (OT AU; H/L, L/M, A/P, OCs): COMPLETED

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Darth_Lex, Aug 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediArwen

JediArwen Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 12, 2002
    Here it's Thursday, half past 2 at noon... :(

Oh. time zones... :(

And I have to get my son to the dentist, so I wouldn't be able to read the new post before evening. :(

:_| :_| :_|

2. karebear214

karebear214 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 7, 2002
    Yes, it's Thursday. After pulling an all-nighter, I was hoping for a bedtime story. Or actually a pre-nap story, considering I have to wake up and go to work in 2 hours. But either way, I guess I'll have to wait.

3. Darth_Lex

Darth_Lex Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2002
    Red: I changed my mind about Bryon being exciting when he's forceful. He was just downright scary. Yeah. :( It?s exciting up to a point ? and Bryon crossed that point this time? After that line, I can't really say poor Mara anymore. Hee hee! [face_mischief]
    Shinar: Yes, it is. ;)
    JediArwen: Oh. time zones... [face_laugh] You?re too funny! my son to the dentist :eek: Better him than me!
    karebear214: Or actually a pre-nap story :p Hope you enjoyed your nap.

Here?s the second group of missing scenes. Enjoy! :D

HAD Missing Scene # 4: Sins of the Father (Chapter 15)

Author?s Commentary: Anakin?s banishment was a temporary consequence of Padmé?s anger and pain at his failure. I initially thought about expanding on the various characters? reactions to his exile, but as I wrote the resolution of the story I decided that only one set of scenes (Chapter 15, Part 1) was necessary to convey the significance of the event without overplaying it. The crisis makes a good Missing Scene, though.

The soft light of early morning streaming in the windows and warming Leia?s face did nothing to improve the somber mood in the kitchen as the three siblings ate a listless breakfast. Somehow Bryon had convinced Sarré to stay in bed and get some more rest, and Mara apparently was sleeping in too. Leia had just taken a bite of her pastry when she heard the footsteps and looked up to see Luke pace lethargically through the open doorway. She narrowed her eyes a little and tilted her head, knowing he?d understand what she was asking.

He shook his head almost imperceptibly as he sat down next to her.

Later, then, Leia thought. Apparently he didn?t want to discuss last night?s conversation with Mara in front of the others. ?We were talking about Mom,? she told him. ?And Daddy too, obviously. Just trying to figure out what?s going to happen now.?

?I didn?t talk to Dad yesterday, or Mom except at dinner,? Luke said in a flat, defeated voice as he lifted the large pitcher to pour himself a glass of shuura fruit juice. ?Did any of you??

?No,? Danaé answered from her seat across from Leia at the small table. ?She was at the Senate all day. I talked to Daddy, but he only wanted to find out how Bryon was doing and wouldn?t talk more.?

?Mom checked on me last night before she went to bed,? Bryon offered. ?I tried to talk to her but it didn?t work. She doesn?t seem ready yet.?

?She doesn?t,? Leia agreed. After Luke picked up a pastry from the plate in the middle of the table and took a bite, she reached out and took his free hand. She squeezed it reassuringly, and he squeezed back dully. ?I haven?t seen her this way in? I don?t know. Years. Maybe ever.?

?Yeah,? Bryon said, his voice full of exhaustion. ?And I can?t??

When he didn?t continue after a long moment, Leia glanced over at him. ?You can?t what??

?Don?t take this the wrong way,? her little brother said, ?but I guess I just can?t understand why she?s so upset. I mean, I can understand her being angry. Obviously. But to do this?? He took a deep breath and sighed. ?It?s the soldier in me, I suppose. He killed the enemy in battle. That was his mission. Maybe he should?ve used a different means ? I?ll even concede that. But it?s not like he?s gone over to the dark side or something. How is throwing him out of the house going to help anything? It?ll just hurt Dad more, and hurt Mom more too. It just makes everything worse.?

?I understand what you mean,? Danaé said. ?And you?re right to a point. Daddy didn?t do anything like what Oga did. He hasn?t become evil. That?s a big difference, and it matters a lot.?

Bryon nodded. ?I know I don?t understand the Force, and especially the dark side, the way you do. I know that. Maybe that?s why I can?t understand why Mom?s so angry.?

?I thought of something else last night, actually,? Danaé said. ?I think it?s because she remembers what Daddy was like

4. Shinar

Shinar Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 30, 2002
    Ah, I was wondering why #6 was named Panic Attack. After all, I couldn't figure out what the heck there was to panic about! Now I can understand where Luke is coming from. I still think he's being a pillhead about the whole mess he's made though ;)

Oh man, now I want to hear what happened with Danaé a year ago too!! :eek: How long are we going to have to wait to find out??

?Then she?s not pregnant, Luke.?

Well if you hadn't stated it flat out earlier Lex, I'd really be wondering right about now :p

I'm glad Bryon told his siblings (and admitted to himself) about his "problems". Of course, it makes a bit of sense. This is the second part of the trilogy, the darkest. Everything will get resolved in part 3 :D

Gotta love your Anakin and Padme :)

5. DANA28

DANA28 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 15, 2002
    All of the scenes were so well written. And I got the two I wanted the most so I'm happy now. The Skywalker kids talk was so real. Welcome home was sweet and so A/P which I love.

6. TahiriSoloFan

TahiriSoloFan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2003
    Ok....there was just too much there for me to properly review it all and on top of that.......

Danae!?!?!?! [face_shocked] I want to know who it is! Tell me now! ;)

That drove every other thought right out of my head, but I really enjoyed all the scenes so much. Thanks for the extra treats, Lex !

7. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    She took another drink from her glass. ?The twins are struggling. Leia?s distraught over Captain Solo?s capture, and Luke?s obviously completely devastated about Obi-Wan. They?ll both need your help.?

LOL that?s not all he?s distraught about. .. heheh, I was almost expecting Ani to make a comment about that right there. . .

Ohhhh Luke.. .

gahhhhh. .. when I think of L/M in this story at this point, I get such a knot in my chest. . . I have no Idea what to say about it anymore except that they need to get together and work it out.

Lex.. . now you've got me wondering. .. Danae and who? . .. I mean she told Yoda that she didn't see Marriage or a life bond was her path. .. who was it. . . ????

8. Anakinisthechosenone

Anakinisthechosenone Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 4, 2003
    Great missing scenes!!! They were all wonderful!!

9. PhoenixMage

PhoenixMage Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 6, 2002
    *Whines* I want to know who Danae was going out with, too!

Excellent scenes. I love the insight that all of them give.

10. JediArwen

JediArwen Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 12, 2002
    HAD Missing Scene # 4: Sins of the Father

This scene was something I asked you. I was really curious about Anakin?s children reaction concerning his actions.

They are very understanding and this makes Mara?s reaction seem as too much. Of course they are Anakin?s children but Mara?s connection with Anakin is no less. Of course Mara was there and saw Anakin, but I don?t think that this can be the whole explanation. Perhaps it was Mara?s insecurity?

Young people usually are not understanding about flaws. Especially about those of their own parents. But obviously their parents? temporal separation made them feel the effects and no one of them would be happy about such a turn of events.

I?d like how you pictured Bryon ?a soldier- to wonder why their mother is so upset.

And Danaé seems to be the most matured. Now, that is what the combination of Dagobah and Yoda can accomplish?

HAD Missing Scene # 5: Apology Accepted

Sweet! [face_love] And sweet! [face_love] And again sweet! [face_love]

How helpful can be a little talking. Of course after twenty so years of marriage they would be fools if they didn?t know it.

Very well done, Lexie! And the PM? [face_blush] [face_love] [face_love]

HAD Missing Scene # 6: Panic Attack

Luke, is so much Luke of OT, the naïve farmboy who would be so easy to read?
    ?Then she?s not pregnant, Luke.?

?Right,? Luke said almost inaudibly, still lost in his own thoughts. ?She isn?t.?
    ??

Bryon?s voice grabbed her attention again. ?Mara??

Sarré looked back at him. ?It has to be, doesn?t it??

And :eek: Danaé, the perfect Jedi had been a little naughty girl, too? ;) After all she has the Skywalker genes too? :D
    Who is the lucky guy who doesn't know in what thing he's got himself into? ;)

PS
    It?s rather late here, so I?ll answer to the PM tomorrow.

11. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Loved all the extra scenes, especially Panic Attack. (And thanks for the PM one, too). I'm glad you decided to do an extra one for us, as well.

12. Jazz_Skywalker

Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    Wow...the PM post and the Panic Attack one left me completely speechless...

Well done, Lex!

JS

13. MissPadme

MissPadme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 9, 1998
    More enjoyable Missing Scenes! Seeing the Skywalker children bond and help each other through a rough time was sweet. Even sweeter was the extended reunion between Anakin and Padmé. The PM version, natch [face_love]. Those two still have an itch for each other. And Danaé...well, what a surprise! On the other hand, a girl who looks like Liv Tyler and has Skywalker hormones won't be hurting for company 8-}.

--MissPadme

14. J_M_Bulldog

J_M_Bulldog Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2003
    All the missing scenes were great. I enjoyed them.

I want to know who Danae was dating. Please.

Hehe, Sarre and Bryon already see that Luke and Mara are right for each other. :p

15. karebear214

karebear214 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 7, 2002
    Hope you enjoyed your nap.

Nap was good. Too short, but good. Work, class, homework, not as good.

But I really enjoyed the post.

It was good to see Bryon, Danaé, Luke, and Leia trying to work out what was going on in their family. It was interesting just how well they understand what every other person in their family was going through, a huge difference from the "it's all about me" mentality that too many people have, where they think that only their problems are important, which only causes more problems... anyway, I'll stop myself before I get too deep into that rant.

As for Anakin and Padmé, they're still a cute couple. Even after going to the dark side and back and having 4 kids and dangerous and all-consuming careers, they're still a cute couple. And it's awesome to see them working their problems out. And I'm 18 in less than a month! I hope I'll get to see a PM post in POF.

Moving right along, Panic Attack. Poor Luke. It's good Mara's not pregnant. Bryon's right, there's enough issues there without adding a baby. The whole idea that wishing for a kid can get you pregnant still kind of freaks me out. And I too am curious about Danaé's first time.

16. TahiriSoloFan

TahiriSoloFan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2003
    MissPadme ... looks like Liv Tyler and has the Skywalker hormones .... [face_laugh] [face_laugh] ROTF! This cracked me up!

17. LittleBlueTwilek

LittleBlueTwilek Jedi Youngling

Nov 7, 2003
    Hey, I heard you were looking for me :D

The bosslady is quite busy and her pretty little head was too absorbed in trying to figure out how to make 9 traffic lights all stay green for everyone on the road at the same time without getting sued over it :p

I keep telling her the answer is easy - ROUNDABOUTS!

Sorry a bit punchy about that Chris Duhon :) What a man! He's got all the right moves ;)

I know I know! You want to hear my thoughts (do I have thoughts) on the bonus missing scenes...

HAD Missing Scene # 4: Sins of the Father (Chapter 15)

Author?s Commentary: Anakin?s banishment was a temporary consequence of Padmé?s anger and pain at his failure. I initially thought about expanding on the various characters? reactions to his exile, but as I wrote the resolution of the story I decided that only one set of scenes (Chapter 15, Part 1) was necessary to convey the significance of the event without overplaying it. The crisis makes a good Missing Scene, though.

You know I thought it was just great that Bryon got to be the leader in the group therapy session for the Skywalker kids. (And I am not saying this simply because I have the hots for him either) No, the youngest leading the way to make peace with their parents' actions - both Padme's and Ani's - was a great play. Especially since Bryon really was closer to the issue than the others. I suppose his own healing too over the choices he made in the course of the war can occur quicker once Bryon acknowledges that even his father is capable of failing from time to time. Anyway I liked the sibling talk as a missing scene.

HAD Missing Scene # 5: Apology Accepted (Chapter 15)

Author?s Commentary: Sometimes a good Missing Scene is just an expansion of a scene in the story. I thought the Anakin/Padmé reunion in Chapter 15 accomplished everything it needed to do for the story to move on ? but it?s interesting to consider what might have happened after that.

You're right in that this scene wasn't necessary to the story but certainly helped us as readers get past that - what happened afterward question? You know we like to speculate but we like it even more when you just out and out tell us :) If you let the reader's write a missing scene it might come out a million different ways, but I want to know what the author saw in his mind because it drives the rest of the story whether we know what happened or not.

A/P's homecoming was lovely and even more so because there was no one to disturb them. I have a request though...

Can you write a scene for when the kids get up in the AM and find dad at home ?[face_plain] :D [face_love]

HAD Missing Scene # 6: Panic Attack (Chapter 15)

Author?s Commentary: This was a scene I decided to hint at in the full story; it would have distracted from the flow to include it. That makes it a fun Missing Scene, though.

Poor Dorkwalker :( Hehe! :) Not really. I thought this was a cute scene although it raised a deeper question...

Who was it?! :p

Great job as always! I am sad HAD is over, eager to see POF and everything else you have planned for the future ;) [face_mischief]

CONGRATS!

18. aotc02

aotc02 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 17, 2002
    Excellent missing scenes. I liked seeing how the Skywalkers were handling the situation with Anakin and Padmé in Sins of the Father. It's also good to know that they weren't very angry with him.

Apology Accepted was great because it was such a good reunion between Anakin and Padmé. [face_love]

Luke was so funny in Panic Attack! [face_laugh] He was so nervous and was worried that Mara was pregnant. And what happened with Danaé?

19. leia_naberrie

leia_naberrie Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2002

?...I?m a Jedi ... I?m supposed to be better than this...?
    ...?To be powerful enough to make that kind of pain go away.?

Which is why the cliche: 'With great power comes great responsibility' has always meant more Star Wars to me than Spiderman.

And as for Danaé... it's Yoda, isn't it? 8-} Come on... give the old guy some action [face_mischief]

20. Knight-Ander

Knight-Ander Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    And as for Danaé... it's Yoda, isn't it?

Eww!!!

I have just become very ill. :p

21. Darth_Lex

Nov 17, 2002
    Hee hee! I see that the little hint about Danaé caught everyone?s interest. :D I want the Missing Scenes to answer more questions than they raise ? but it is fun to raise some too. Fear not, you?ll learn the answer you seek in POF. I promise. ;)

Shinar: I still think he's being a pillhead about the whole mess he's made though So do I, and that?s what makes him so much fun to write now. :p I'm glad Bryon told his siblings (and admitted to himself) about his "problems". I thought it was important to make clear that he?s not just talking to Sarré (like he did in chapter 16), but to his whole family.
    DANA28: Glad you liked them. Welcome home was sweet and so A/P which I love. I figured you would. [face_love] There are some good A/P moments in POF too.
    TahiriSoloFan: That drove every other thought right out of my head :eek: Wow. I didn?t think it was THAT shocking?
    maramijade: heheh, I was almost expecting Ani to make a comment about that right there Oh, I?m sure he and Padmé will have their share of laughs (and concern) about that too. [face_mischief] I have no Idea what to say about it anymore except that they need to get together and work it out. Well, I can tell you that the L/M plot will play a prominent role in POF. :cool: I mean she told Yoda that she didn't see Marriage or a life bond was her path She did, and that was long after the fling in question.
    Anakinisthechosenone: Thanks! :)
    PhoenixMage: *Whines* I want to know who Danae was going out with, too! I?ll give you a hint ? I would really call it ?going out.? :eek:
    JediArwen: Perhaps it was Mara?s insecurity? Yes, that?s definitely a part of it. I hope I?ve given some clues in ADR and HAD to set up that Mara might have been more vulnerable to this direct exposure to the dark side than the others? But obviously their parents? temporal separation made them feel the effects and no one of them would be happy about such a turn of events. That was part of my decision about this scene ? that Anakin?s banishment would affect the children far differently than if he?d been at home. It put them in a position of having to evaluate whether what he did really warranted that reaction from their mother, instead of being about to focus just on their own pain. :( Of course after twenty so years of marriage they would be fools if they didn?t know it. You?d sure hope so! ;) Luke, is so much Luke of OT, the naïve farmboy who would be so easy to read? Yep. I couldn?t change that. It?s just too good.
    Jedi-2B: Loved all the extra scenes, especially Panic Attack. Everyone seems to be enjoying Luke?s torment. Poor guy? :p
    Jazz: the Panic Attack one left me completely speechless... Woohoo! :) I?m glad you like it so much.
    MissPadme: Seeing the Skywalker children bond and help each other through a rough time was sweet. I?ve always thought the profic EU missed a good opportunity to have Leia and Luke form a closer bond as Jedi twins. *shrug* So I?m enjoying working the sibling bonds in here. Those two still have an itch for each other. I wouldn?t write them any other way. [face_mischief] On the other hand, a girl who looks like Liv Tyler and has Skywalker hormones won't be hurting for company Well said. [face_love]
    Bulldog: Hehe, Sarre and Bryon already see that Luke and Mara are right for each other. For all the crap they probably took once they finally got together, Bryon and Sarré are probably really enjoying this. :)
    karebear214: Work, class, homework, not as good. Ah, how much I don?t miss those days? :p a huge difference from the "it's all about me" mentality that too many people have I?m glad you think so. :) Partly I?d like to think they were raised well, and they all have a strong helping of their mother?s empathy. And having to deal with their father being gone changes the whole dynamic too, not to mention that they?re all hurting, so they can?t easily dismiss the other?s pain

22. LittleBlueTwilek

LittleBlueTwilek Jedi Youngling

Nov 7, 2003
    The four Skywalker children awoke simultaneously in their respective bedrooms to the rib-rattling thundering of a Podrace, the sounds carrying throughout the residence from the massive viewscreen in the salon. The roars and whines so deafening the frenetic chase seemed to be taking place in the hallway just beyond their doors. Instantly they smiled.

Their father was home.

OMG! :eek: That was perfect! [face_love] One paragraph and you nailed it! :D

My imagination can take it from there [face_mischief]

23. Reihla

Reihla Jedi Master star 3

May 17, 2002
    I can't believe how late I am with this reply!

His right hand gripped the man by the throat and lifted him off his feet. With his black-gloved fingers clenching tightly Bryon brought his face within centimeters of the man?s frightened visage.

Woooo. Reminiscent of the scene aboard Tantive IV where Vader questions Captain Antilles.

?Tell me now!?

And Anakin, too! (Other readers chorus ?Duh, Reihla!?). Seriously, though, I found this scene all the more chilling because Bryon isn?t a force user. Who needs those Jedi powers anyway?

Somebody needs to offer Mara a bowl of milk or a can of tuna. Meow.

?If you ever lie to me, I?ll kill you.?

I read this line delivered as deadpan or matter-of-fact. Not meant to be a threat, just fact. They are not good words to say, though, even if a gal thinks them in the midst of insane jealousy. Even in the best relationships total and complete honesty is a very rare thing. Knowing Mara?s penchant for keeping her word, this could turn into a promise she will someday feel like she has to keep?

I?m disappointed in Luke, though, for not closing the door on Callista?s offer.

Now that scene was just plain sweet :)

Most excellent silent communication between Luke & Leia, real twin stuff. And I loved Danaé and Bryon standing up for their dad. All the kids did a good job, though, of trying to step into their parents? shoes. I?m glad they all made their own separate peace with what he did. Funny how Bryon, being force-blind and all, really seemed to understand Anakin best. Luke was sweet, too. His confidence in his mom?s capacity for forgiveness was very in character for him.

This was a lovely scene between Anakin & Padmé ? very passionate and intense. One could almost get the sense that Padmé never really could have ended her marriage. I mean, she might have thought about it while she was angry and stinging from the betrayal, but then the reality of Anakin leaving for good must?ve sunk in. When it comes to real love and commitment that seems to be the way of it. When ?forgive? or ?get out? are your only choices and the transgressor is sincerely sorry it is awfully hard to say ?get out? and mean it. Very well handled. Their concern for their children in the midst of their reunion was a nice and very realistic touch.

I?m sorry, but I?ve got to say it. Poor Luke. I?m sure no method is 100% effective, even in a galaxy far, far away.

leia_naberrie - And as for Danaé... it's Yoda, isn't it? - Now that is a visual I just didn?t need!

But seriously, Lex, you can?t just drop a bomb like that and not tell us the story! :D

...er, um, you can't, right?

Can you?

24. geo3

geo3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    Everything substantive has been said already by everyone else, so this time around I thought I would just throw out some gut reactions to the Missing Scenes. For what it's worth!

Missing Scene #1: Son of Vader

?I?ve had enough of your games,? Bryon roared. His right hand gripped the man by the throat and lifted him off his feet. With his black-gloved fingers clenching tightly Bryon brought his face within centimeters of the man?s frightened visage. ?Why didn?t you request authorization for the blasters??

[image=http://img4.photobucket.com/albums/v29/thegeo3/vader-stormtrooper-ad.jpg]

Missing Scene#2: Green-Eyed Jealousy

I was only dimly aware who Callista was before I read this scene. All I can say is, dim is good. Let?s keep it that way. And? Luke sure has his hands full, doesn?t he?

Missing Scene #3: Awareness

I?ve loved this scene from the first moment I saw it. I?d like to see more like this, here and there.

Missing Scene #4: Sins of the Father

It?s so interesting to see four adult children dealing with the reality of their parents? separation. They all have a rational take on it, but the pain is there. Very nicely done.

Missing Scene#5: Apology Accepted

Ahhh? my favorite! I knew she wouldn?t throw him out forever, I just knew it. And apparently, Padmé knew it, too, deep down. But Anakin wasn?t quite sure. Poor Jedi Master. But he sure doesn?t hold it against her! Loved this. Just loved it.

Missing Scene#6: Panic Attack

This one made me laugh out loud! Poor, poor Luke Heartbreaker. Pregnancy by wish-fulfillment. Wow. What a threat to have hanging over your head, on top of the whole ?wipe out the Skywalker bloodline? thing?. And throwing in that deliberate reference to Danae?s mysterious ?significant other? was just mean!

25. Darth_Lex

Nov 17, 2002
    LBT: OMG! That was perfect! One paragraph and you nailed it! Thanks. [face_blush] I?m happy to write a few more one-paragraph Missing Scenes if that?s all it takes. :p
    Reihla: Seriously, though, I found this scene all the more chilling because Bryon isn?t a force user. I?m glad you think so. I think everyone has the capacity for evil, which is what makes Anakin such a sympathetic character ? the issue is how well each of us deals with those aspects of ourselves that might lead us to make bad choices or take dark or evil actions? And I thought it would be interesting in a SW setting to explore that side of human nature in a person who doesn?t directly feel the pull of the dark side of the Force. Not meant to be a threat, just fact. Fair enough. A fact, albeit a scary one. :p Knowing Mara?s penchant for keeping her word, this could turn into a promise she will someday feel like she has to keep? [face_laugh] Then Luke had better be on his toes? Most excellent silent communication between Luke & Leia, real twin stuff. Being able to write a twin relationship between Luke and Leia has been one of my favorite parts of this AU from the start, and it?s going to be even more fun in POF? ;) Funny how Bryon, being force-blind and all, really seemed to understand Anakin best. Well, Bryon is the one who is most like Anakin, so I think it?s only natural he relates to him the best. His confidence in his mom?s capacity for forgiveness was very in character for him. Definitely. Luke has his mother?s compassion; that?s a key feature of his personality. Plus, at this point he?d better believe in the power of forgiveness if he wants to avoid problems at Mara?s hands. [face_devil] One could almost get the sense that Padmé never really could have ended her marriage. You caught me! :eek: Yes, that is how I see her character. She reacts in the heat of the moment like all of us, but deep down inside she could never end it with Anakin for good ? or at least I?d have to think of a betrayal much, much worse than this to cause it... I?m sorry, but I?ve got to say it. Poor Luke. I really did slam the boy, didn?t I? [face_mischief] you can't, right? Can you? Answers will be revealed in POF. And maybe if you?re really lucky you?ll even get a flashback in POF, or as a Missing Scene. ;)
    geo3: I?d like to see more like this, here and there. We?ll see. There are some possible points in POF I could do something more like this. (Not a bacta tank, just to be clear.) They all have a rational take on it, but the pain is there. I?m glad you think it worked. This was by far the toughest of the six to write. And apparently, Padmé knew it, too, deep down. But Anakin wasn?t quite sure. Oh, I think Anakin probably knew it too ? but if he?d learned one thing it was that he couldn?t take anything for granted? :( What a threat to have hanging over your head, on top of the whole ?wipe out the Skywalker bloodline? thing?. Double whammy for sure. A boy?s gotta be careful these days? :p And throwing in that deliberate reference to Danae?s mysterious ?significant other? was just mean! I know! [face_devil] Secrets will be revealed in time. I promise. :)

Thanks again to everyone for all the great feedback! :D See you in the morning for the Bonus Missing Scenes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.