Saga The Skywalker Prophecy - Episode V: Hope and Darkness (OT AU; H/L, L/M, A/P, OCs): COMPLETED

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Darth_Lex, Aug 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. jagsredlady Jedi Master

star 4
    Missing Scene #4 Sins of the Father

It was great to see that the siblings were there for each other, helping one another to cope. The way they affirmed their belief that Padme would forgive Anakin, and that their parents would get through the rough patch was very heartwarming. :)

Missing Scene #5 Apology Accepted

I will admit, unashamedly, that this was my favorite scene. :)

?I?m sorry I failed. I was weak. I knew better ? I know better. I betrayed your trust in me?
    ? I see where I went wrong. Why I was weak. How I let myself lose control of my feelings. I?m a Jedi Master. I?m better than this ? we both know that. I?m sorry that I failed you.?

?I will do anything you ask.?

That is just so perfectly Anakin. I doubt that this will be the last time he?d be tempted, then regret it? but I think that Padme would always forgive him, just as she did in the AOTC garage scene. Her capacity to understand and forgive him is that great. [face_love]

Missing Scene #6 Panic Attack

That was a really fun scene. I kinda felt sorry for the squirming Luke... and why is he anxious still? Also, what?s the deal with Danaé? Inquiring minds wanna know. :p

I am really enjoying this. :D

I apologize once again for the late response.
  2. Darth_Lex Force Ghost

star 4
    Red: It was great to see that the siblings were there for each other, helping one another to cope. I think there?s plenty of sibling rivalry to go around in the three stories, so I thought it was time to show the close bonds too. That is just so perfectly Anakin. Thanks. [face_blush] For some reason I find him very easy to write? I kinda felt sorry for the squirming Luke... and why is he anxious still? Because he still has to tell Mara. [face_devil]

These two Bonus Missing Scenes were first written as vignettes for the Bryon Skywalker Fan Club, who got exclusive first access to them. Hope you all enjoy them too. (Please PM me with any questions about the Fan Club or the PM-only versions of these two scenes. Thanks.)

;)

HAD Bonus Missing Scene # 1 (six days prior to Prologue)

Bryon Skywalker vaulted over the side of the small, open-roofed speeder as the girl approached. He blinked a few times, trying to adjust his eyes to the shadows here at the base of the three-story lakeshore villa after two hours in the bright afternoon sun that had warmed his journey.

The petite brunette in a simple blue dress stopped a few paces in front of him. ?Major Skywalker??

?That?s me.?

?Welcome back to our resort, sir. My name is Vannaé. May I get you something to drink??

?No, thank you,? he said.

The servant nodded. ?Your wife has not yet arrived, sir.?

?My wife??

?Oh? yes? um? Lady Sarré, sir.? The girl?s face had turned a remarkably bright shade of red. ?I just assumed she was your wife, sir. I?m sorry.?

?Oh, it?s not like that,? Bryon laughed. ?Sarré and I haven?t gotten married yet. That?s all.?

?Yes, sir,? the girl gulped. ?I?m sorry if that?s a sore subject, sir. I didn?t mean anything by it.?

?Please, Vannaé, don?t think any more about it,? Bryon said. ?It was an honest mistake.?

?Thank you, sir.?

Bryon truly felt sorry for her. ?I?ll signal if I need anything.?

?Very well, sir.? The girl curtsied, then all but ran back into the villa.

Bryon wiped his brow on the sleeve of his shirt and took a long drink from the canteen of water beside the pilot?s seat in the speeder. Sarré was supposed to be here already. When he glanced at the chrono in the speeder, though, he realized she was only two hours late. It was entirely possible her meeting with the Queen in Theed hadn?t started on time, or maybe it had gone on longer than expected. So really he shouldn?t be surprised she wasn?t here yet.

He, on the other hand, was fourteen hours early. His impatience to leave had driven Will Graff so crazy that his good friend had forcibly expelled him from the office well before lunchtime. An aggressive hyperspace jump in his A-Wing had trimmed a few more hours. And he definitely wasn?t going to tell Sarré that he?d made the speeder trip from the closest spaceport in half the time it would?ve taken if she?d been with him. All that had gotten him to the Lake Country retreat first.

So much the better. Now he could get a few things taken care of and not have to waste any of his precious moments with Sarré.

First Bryon heaved the massive metal trunk from the storage compartment of the speeder. The trunk contained his obsidian-black Special Forces battle armor, several changes of the black fatigues he wore under it, his dress whites uniform, and a wide assortment of weapons, including his heavy blaster rifle, three blaster pistols, power packs, a couple of vibroblades, fragmentation grenades, stun batons, and six thermal detonators. Not that he expected to use any of the weapons here, of course. But it was possible ? as much as he dreaded the thought ? that his leave might be cancelled and he would have to report immediately for duty. The trunk was his insurance against that eventuality. If he hadn?t brought it along, he definitely would?ve needed it. So if he brought it, then he wouldn?t need it. That was just the way life wor
  3. DarthSon Jedi Master

star 2
    Lex, can't wait for TPOF :D
  4. TahiriSoloFan Jedi Master

star 4
  5. JediArwen Jedi Master

star 3
    Very well done, Lex!

They show a lot in the development of B/S's relationship.

Can't wait for POF...

Ten days, ten days you say? Ten whole days? :(

And with the time zones, for me it's ten days and a half... :( :(

Take your time , my friend! :)
  6. DANA28 Jedi Master

star 4
    I can wait ten days standing on my head.
  7. Darth_Lex Force Ghost

star 4
    We interrupt this broadcast...

Here's a little SURPRISE for my wonderful, loyal readers! Hope you like it.

Valentine?s Day Love Letter Challenge

Here?s my entry for The Saga. It?s an Anakin/Padmé vignette set in the early days of the Clone Wars. Yes, you read that right. It?s canon, not AU. :eek: Shocking for me, I know, but the idea was too good to pass up.

The back story to the vignette is the biowarfare incident on the ?spice miners? moon of Naboo told in ?The New Face of Warfare? (Dark Horse Comics Republic # 51-52, collected in Clone Wars Volume 2: Victories and Sacrifices). I also briefly refer to prior battles from the Clone Wars Playstation game and Clone Wars Volume 1: The Defense of Kamino. The Official Site?s Clone Wars Timeline has brief summaries of these events.

If you haven?t read the Clone Wars comics, I highly recommend them. The plots are very well done and the characterizations (especially Anakin and Obi-Wan) are superb ? as good as some fanfics. ;)

A big thanks to the ever-reliable geo3 for the super-speedy beta. :D

Immediately following ?The New Face of Warfare??

Anakin Skywalker sat at the long table in an empty conference room aboard a Republic destroyer, tapping the golden metal digits of his right hand on the smooth surface while his datapad unscrambled the encrypted message. It had only been a few minutes, he knew, but the wait seemed eternal.

Finally the datapad beeped, and the text appeared on the display screen.

My beloved,

I am trembling as I write, still in shock from the news that you are alive and well.

Yes, the news. I know, I know, you are shaking your head at me as you read this. I am sorry, Anakin, I know we must be careful. But the reports from the Ohma-D?un moon were ? well, you were there. I do not need to tell you how gruesome the truth is. When the Queen was briefed, we were told that one Jedi was killed, one gravely wounded, and two mildly poisoned by the toxic gas the Separatists had used to kill so many Gungan colonists and spice miners. I cannot even remember the rest of the briefing, I was so afraid for you. And yet I also felt guilty, knowing that by praying that you and Obi-Wan were unharmed I was, from a certain point of view at least, wishing harm upon two other Jedi. I know you would not see it that way, but I do. There are no words for the panic I felt for you, Anakin. No words.

You will understand, I know you will, that I had no choice. I contacted Master Yoda at the Jedi Temple and demanded an update on your condition, and he told me. He did not ask why I wanted to know ? he did not put me in a position in which I would be compelled to lie. I think he did it on purpose. I think he knows, or at least suspects something beyond the professional has happened between us. I do not expect you to understand the workings of his mind, and I certainly cannot either. Nevertheless, for whatever reasons he holds to himself, he chose to honor my request. Perhaps he will say something to you when you see him next, but I suppose he will not.

You will be pleased to know that Threepio was delighted to see you. He reported with much enthusiasm your initial dismay that he had disobeyed your instructions to stay at my side, until you allowed him to explain that he was Queen Jamillia?s liaison to the mission briefing. (His inability to get a word in edgewise produced notable consternation on his part, I must say. Please try to be more patient with him. For me?) He tells me you and Obi-Wan looked well, although of course that was before the mission.

I know I do not need to tell you that I wish we could have met, if only for a moment, while you were here at Naboo. Even if it could only have been when you looked your worst, dirty
  8. jagsredlady Jedi Master

star 4
    Wohoo, first reply. ;)

Awesome! *wipes tears*

Now I'm in the mood for Valentine's. [face_love]

9. DarthSon Jedi Master

star 2
    Awesome post Lex. Such a desperation there between the 2.
  10. C3SoloP0 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, my comments!

My absolute favorite scenes were "Son of Vader", "Sins of the Father" and "Panic Attack".

For "Son of Vader", I had my mouth hanging open the whole time.....I mean, I read the scene and at the same time I had Vader's scene of A New Hope when he was strangling the guy to death.
    It was an amazing mix of images I tell you.

I think it was amazing to see that dark side of Bryon and realize how dangerous it could be. If he had the Force it would be indeed terrible but I have the feeling that those Dark emotions have yet to play a part in this story....I think Bryon has a big role in the future...I don't know if it has anything to do with the Sith and their plans but I know it will be good.

For "Sins of the Father", the conversation between the siblings was amazing, if my memory serves me well, there hasn't been a scene with them alone discussing important stuff like this before....it really give me a better insight on each of them it was great. About how Bryon could admit to being a different person and having those daark feelings within him....and how he could understand Anakin....about how Leia and Luke felt about it all...how destroyed they all were but in the end how they understood their father....how they knew that Anakin had not fallen.

Thumbs up for Danae.....very wise girl...her words were amazing.

Last but not least for "Panic Attack", I feel for poor Luke in a way...must be pretty freaky to realize something like that can happen....but on the other hand, he if something did happen then he would have to face the music and deal with the consequences of his actions! [face_tee_hee])
    Now the last bit about Danae quite confused me though! If anything it got me curious beyond belief!
    What happened?? Will we know! Did i miss something????

The other scenes were fabulous as well.....congrats on a marvelous finish Lex!! YOU ROCK!!

~~Solo
  11. J_M_Bulldog Force Ghost

star 4
    Awww, that was so sweet and at the same time sad. I loved how they were able to put funny things in there, even at such a bad time.

Course, he said he wanted his kids to live in a galaxy that wasn't torn asunder. Little does he know, he's one of the biggest reasons why they don't. *sigh*
  12. aotc02 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Great missing scenes. :D [face_love]

Awesome love letter vignette. It was simply amazing. The letters were romantic but they had some funny parts.
  13. Kazzy Jedi Master

star 4
    Sorry I didn?t get around to replying to these sooner. Here?s all my responses.

Sins of the Father

It was really nice to see a scene between all four of the Skywalker children. I don?t remember seeing a scene that was just the four of them earlier on, so it was cool to be able to see the way they interact with each as siblings on a whole. Obviously they are all close (seen in scenes between various members previously), but this kind of cements it. I?m glad it got chosen as one of the extra scenes. Nice to see their reactions to their parents as well. :) Interestingly I got a really strong impression of Leia through this scene. Lovely work.

Apology Accepted

My initial impression: awww. It?s so nice to see them starting to work things out at this point. Right from this scene it?s clear. They are so meant to be together, it must have hurt them so much to be apart. Good that their relationship is strong enough they could see past all the troubles and work at it.

Panic Attack

Cute and funny. But at the same time there?s a lot of undercurrents there for Luke. The decidedly shaky ground he and Mara are on for instance. I?ve been very vocal about how much of an idiot I think luke?s being in the past, and I stand by that. But he?d be no good to Mara in a relationship if he was that dense. Boy?s got to work his head around it. But what is swishing round in that ? apparently ? thick skull of his? Oh, and are we ever going to learn about what Danaé?s been up to?

I?m sorry I didn?t reply to these Bonus scenes when you sent them to me earlier, I really am. I could come up with an excuse, but it all boils down to laziness and forgetfulness.

HAD Bonus Missing Scene # 1 (six days prior to Prologue)
    HAD Bonus Missing Scene # 2 (nine weeks after ADR)

It is really hard to create convincing and likeable original characters in fanfiction. Particularly ones who can stand on their own and aren?t used as a foil for canon characters (whether it?s AU or not). Yet you do so well, particular in regards to Bryon and Sarré. Both of them are strong likeable characters who can handle their own screen time (so to speak). They are adorable together and will obviously stand the test of time. We can hope. You?re not planning anything evil for them, are you? You really don?t want that many irate readers, do you? Huh? ;) Gorgeous scenes. Beautifully done.

Immediately following ?The New Face of Warfare??

Aww, is sad. :( It must be so hard to be away from someone you love, like that. To top it all off they can?t communicate like a normal couple would because they have to be constantly aware that someone might figure it all out. I would do anything to be in their positions. They should be enjoying their time as newlyweds, not hiding their marriage and fighting a war. ?specially when you consider how canon turned out.

Did you know they don?t even have names? Even slaves have names, Padmé. It?s just not right.

That is just so wrong. Not in terms of characterisation or anything (in that it is so right). Even slaves have names. Wow. Considering Vader?s eventual life. I always thought how tragic it was that Anakin hated slavery so much and yet that was such a huge part of the Empire. It was just an image of how much he changes. The whole Anakin vs. Vader thing. Amazing work you?ve done.

What would it gain them? Naboo has no strategic value.

No idea of Palpatine?s motives. For Palpatine, Padmé Amidala and Naboo are huge strategic weaknesses.

Excellent, fantastic, wonderful piece. Just? Wow.
  14. Darth_Lamblike Jedi Knight

*Catches up to the story*

WOW! Great finish and missing scenes, Lex. I won't comment on all because I'm still digesting what I missed but it was a wonderful conclusion to a great story. Lotsa hope and lotsa darkness as intended. :D

Nice surprise on the love letter contest, good luck!

I can hardly wait for POF, it should be a great one.

BTW would you send me any of the PM scenes that I missed? I swear on my license that I am over 18. [face_mischief]
    Thanks.

Good job once again!
  15. leia_naberrie Jedi Master

star 4

Missing Scene # 1

I loved this the first time around and I love it still now. It's just so *funny*! [face_laugh]

Her five ? for a week? five?!?!?!? ? travel bags were in a neat pile at her side.
    She snatched one bag ? the smallest ? from the top of the pile
    She stepped into the closet and flung the clothes unceremoniously into the corner ? she had no respect for neatness sometimes; none at all! ? then disappeared behind the wall.

Bryon's uncharitable little thoughts for his nearest and dearest! [face_laugh] It just makes both of them so .... *real*, you know.

Valentine?s Day Love Letter Challenge
    I really wish I could get my hands on those comics now... :( The letters were so beautifully and perfectly in character - Padme's formal, slightly stilted Basic, Anakin's less formal, familiar writing.

Did you know they don?t even have names? Even slaves have names, Padmé. It?s just not right.

Like someone said, that's *so* Anakin. I'm in the middle of a character discussion and this line just jumped at me. It's Anakin's peculiar history that makes him take things like the names of clones to heart. Very few other Jedi will share his concern. And this is what makes his character so unique ... so intrinsically good... :( and such a loss when it is corrupted...

Never forget that your love is the light that gets me through my darkest hours.

:_| Can anyone say *foreboding*? :_|
  16. Shinar Jedi Master

star 4
    Does everyone know that Lex also posted an entry in the Beyond the Saga forum? Wouldn't want to miss that! :D

I found Anakin's letter much more hopeful than Padme's. He speaks of not hating, and boy we wish he followed thru on that one :(
  17. TKeira_Lea Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Sorry so late :(

Yes, the news. I know, I know, you are shaking your head at me as you read this. Nice little touch that shows how intimately they know one another.

And yet I also felt guilty, knowing that by praying that you and Obi-Wan were unharmed I was, from a certain point of view at least, wishing harm upon two other Jedi. I know you would not see it that way, but I do. This part was so totally Padme in my mind. Great touch!

Nevertheless, for whatever reasons he holds to himself, he chose to honor my request. Perhaps he will say something to you when you see him next, but I suppose he will not. I just wonder because you leave so many openings - does the little troll know or are the Jedi truly in that much denial? [chin_scratching]

(His inability to get a word in edgewise produced notable consternation on his part, I must say. Please try to be more patient with him. For me?) ;)

I may not be strong in the Force, but I would swear on all that is sacred that I could feel your presence nearby ? and I feel a great loss now that you have departed. Do not fear, beloved, I am not losing my mind. (At least I do not think so.) I simply cling to any sense of you that I can get, no matter how ephemeral.

:_| :_| :_|

I am safe and well. A quick dunk in a bacta tank, and I?m as good as new. So Anakin. It was nothing (just a dunk in the bacta tank - nothing - hmmphf! :p )

I was afraid. So afraid. I know I must not fear, but I do. How can I not, when you are in such great danger? I almost dropped everything and rushed to your side, but there were many innocents who needed to be rescued on the moon and I knew you?d want me to save them. So I did.

Wow! Great foreshadowing. I mean we know what is to come (to a degree) and here you set it up perfectly. His fear. His impulsiveness. I have to believe that Obi being there helped Anakin remain focused on the task (sort of like on Geonosis whem Obi compelled Anakin to see that his "duty" came first and that is what Padme would want him to do.) But we can see that someday he may not hold out on his urges to react, out of love and fear.

I fought beside a clonetrooper on the moon. Did you know they don?t even have names? Even slaves have names, Padmé. It?s just not right. This ARC trooper ? those are the elite commandos with a lot more of Jango Fett left in their personalities ? had a designation of A-17, for alpha batch. So I decided to call him Alpha, although he really didn?t seem to care one way or the other. I saved his life and he saved mine, after all ? the least I can do is call him by his name. You?ll probably think it?s silly, but it made me feel better.

And yet here is is this powerful Jedi Knight and the innocence of the slave boy on Tatooine is still there wanting to come out - naming a clone is such a humanizing touch.

I tried to convince Obi-Wan to allow me to stay behind, even for just a few hours, but he refused.[/i] HMMMM?

I try not to be afraid for you. I try not to be angry with the Separatists. I try not to hate Dooku, even after what he did to me. A lot of the time knowing that you want me to be strong is the only thing that keeps me sane. I will do anything you ask, as I always have. *shivers*

And I?ll serve the way I do best ? by winning us this war. Putting the entire weight upon his shoulders it seems [face_plain]

I loved it (as usual) ;) Your canon Anakin is as credible as your AU Anakin. I like your nice Ani better though [face_love]
  18. Darth_Lex Force Ghost

star 4
    DarthSon: One week from today! And glad you liked the A/P viggie.
    TahiriSoloFan: Thanks! :)
    JediArwen: Thank you. And only a week now?
    DANA28: Please don?t: you?ll get a headache. :p
    Red: Tears? [face_blush] Wow.
    C3SoloPO: It was an amazing mix of images I tell you. I was hoping the scene would be effective that way ? being able to draw on the chilling imagery of the OT in that way has really helped my AU. [face_devil] I have the feeling that those Dark emotions have yet to play a part in this story Yes, Bryon?s struggle is not over yet? there hasn't been a scene with them alone discussing important stuff like this before I don?t think so, no. Which made it fun to write. how destroyed they all were but in the end how they understood their father....how they knew that Anakin had not fallen. Well, I?m a big believer that the power of love, properly harnessed, can make all the difference (for non-Jedi and Jedi alike). The PT Jedi never understood that? :( if something did happen then he would have to face the music If I were Luke, I would avoid the ?I?m sorry, I didn?t mean to knock you up? conversation with Mara at all costs! :D Will we know! Did i miss something? This was the first reference to Danaé?s past in this way? It will be explained (briefly) in POF.
    Bulldog: I loved how they were able to put funny things in there, even at such a bad time. Star Wars is great at using humor to defuse tense situations, and I think A/P would do that too. Little does he know, he's one of the biggest reasons why they don't. *sigh* Ah yes. Even in a love letter I couldn?t avoid some irony and foreshadowing? :(
    aotc02: Thanks! Glad you liked them. :D
    Kazzy: Obviously they are all close (seen in scenes between various members previously), but this kind of cements it. Trying to think out the dynamics of the four of them together was quite a challenge, actually. But a very fun one. Good that their relationship is strong enough they could see past all the troubles and work at it. A bond like that is worth saving no matter the price, I think. [face_love] But he?d be no good to Mara in a relationship if he was that dense. Boy?s got to work his head around it. Well said ? Luke had better straighten himself out, or he could do their relationship more harm than good? Both of them are strong likeable characters who can handle their own screen time (so to speak). They are adorable together and will obviously stand the test of time. This is a really great compliment ? thank you so much. [face_blush] I have worked hard to make my OCs fit into the story and stand on their own. It?s great to know I?ve succeeded at that. You?re not planning anything evil for them, are you? To borrow a line from my beta: I couldn?t possibly say. [face_mischief] They should be enjoying their time as newlyweds, not hiding their marriage and fighting a war. I know? I really hate that for them. :_| Wow. Considering Vader?s eventual life. I always thought how tragic it was that Anakin hated slavery so much and yet that was such a huge part of the Empire. I agree with you ? there is a tremendous irony there. I will be very interested to see if the post-Episode III EU tackles these issues. Does Vader realize he?s a hypocrite? Does he justify the Empire to himself somehow? Or has he so much suppressed Anakin Skywalker that he doesn?t care?
    Darth_Lamblike: Lotsa hope and lotsa darkness as intended. Thanks! :D Lots of fate to come in the next one. :p
    leia_naberrie: Bryon's uncharitable little thoughts for his nearest and dearest! It just makes both of them so .... *real*, you know. Thanks. [face_blush] I think little details like that (which you do so well yourself) make a huge difference in the depth of the characters. It's Anakin's peculiar history that makes him take things like the names of clones to heart. Very few other Jedi will share his concern. Definitely. In the comics, the clone
  19. merkuria Jedi Knight

star 1
    Wooohooo, only a few days until the next episode!

Loved the missing scenes, in particular the scene with all four siblings. It was nice to get that insight into how they communicate and interact...

Also wanted to thank you for sending me the PM-only scenes. I know I can't comment on anything in particular here but just to let you know that I loved them! :)

20. Lando_Plenty Jedi Knight

star 2
    Great missing scenes! Sins of the Father put alot of insight into why Padme reacted that way. I'd forgotten the effect the darkside had on Padme back in ABR.
    You sure treat your readers well. Only a few more days! :)
  21. leia_naberrie Jedi Master

star 4

Probably the last time I'm posting on this thread... :( Just wanted to say a big Thank you for a wonderful story, Lex. :) :(

COUNTDOWN TO POF... [face_veryexcited]
  22. LadyMoore Jedi Padawan

I'm sorry for being so shamefully [face_blush] late, but DRL [face_devil] has really not let up on me lately...
    Wonderful missing scenes!!! If I had to pick favorites I just had to go with "Awareness" (awww.... [face_blush], [face_love] , :) )-with the interesting and riveting first-person (can we get more of those some day? :confused:) and then "Sins of the Father" (wonderful brothers/sisters chat that really brings out the strength of the characters... GO Danae!!! :))
    Finally, thank you for setting a wonderful mood for Valentine's [face_love] [face_blush] with the wonderful letters between A/P... I know the power of words when they express love, and yet there is just not enough time to write letters anymore... :(
    This brings out that power and also adds a little bit of humor...
    And last (BUT NOT LEAST) thank you for a wonderful story that I still can't believe is over :( :_| but we do have POF to look forward to :)
    THANK YOU!!!
  23. TahiriSoloFan Jedi Master

star 4
    So when was the start date of PoF? :confused:
  24. Darth_Lex Force Ghost

star 4
    merkuria: Loved the missing scenes, in particular the scene with all four siblings. Thanks. :) That one in particular seems to be a real hit. And to think, it was the one that gave me the most trouble?
    Lando_Plenty: Sins of the Father put a lot of insight into why Padme reacted that way. I'd forgotten the effect the darkside had on Padme back in ABR. Yeah, I?ve intentionally kept ABR pretty much in the background in this trilogy ? I think it has to stand on its own, with just enough back story to be credible as an AU. I?m glad that reference was insightful, though. Maybe I should work in a few more. [face_mischief]
    leia_naberrie: And thank you for your enthusiasm. :D (Not that I feel any pressure for POF now, or anything. :p )
    LadyMoore: Believe me, DRL and I have a very antagonist relationship. :mad: If I had to pick favorites I just had to go with "Awareness" That was probably my favorite to write, just because it was so different ? and light in mood. :) can we get more of those some day? Well, I?ll probably keep the main body of POF in the same third-person ?voice? as ADR and HAD, just so the trilogy is consistent. For a Missing Scene, or a side viggie, possibly. ;) And I?m glad you like the A/P love letters. [face_love]
    TahiriSoloFan: POF starts on Thursday this week. :D

I?d like to take this chance to say a final humongous THANK YOU to everyone who read HAD. When I started writing this second episode of my trilogy, I expected it to be about the same length as ADR. Instead it grew to be nearly fifty percent longer (nearly 150,000 words!), and over seventy different readers posted at least one comment during the course of the story. I wish I had time to thank each of you individually, but sadly DRL just won?t let me (at least not today). I hope you can tell from my replies to your feedback after each post how much I enjoy reading your thoughts on my story; that exchange of reactions and ideas is probably my favorite part of posting here.

Thanks again for all of your support for me and for HAD ? I?ll always be grateful.

See you on Thursday for the start of POF. :D
  25. DANA28 Jedi Master

star 4
    Thursday is to far away!
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.