main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Skywalker/Solos strike back: a planning thread. Auditions begin NOW! Come on in!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Darth_Fruitcake, Mar 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Fruitcake

Darth_Fruitcake Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2001
    I'm assuming you all know what I'm talking about ;)

These are the authors already accepted for this:

(in no paticular order)

Myself
    Melyanna
    ArnaKyle
    Marawannabe
    Mcily_Nochi
    PeterTutham27
    ThatJediGirl
    Qwi_Xux
    Amidala_Skywalker
    DarkLady27
    Neon Star
    Mar17swgirl

Spaces are now becoming full....

Hurry up with those auditions!!! Post some of your humorous talents, and I shall beta-read and get back to you :)

2. ArnaKyle

ArnaKyle Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2000
    Reporting in! ;)

3. Neon Star

Neon Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2000
    Do you mean from something old or new? Here is an example of both. I love the series!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    From an old story.

Atreyu:
    You had better not messed this up, Kenobi.

Obi-wan:
    Shut up, Green Skin.

Atreyu:
    Whatever.

Obi-wan
    Outside after this scene, in the parking lot.

Atreyu:
    You?re on!

Director:
    Shut up, both of you and get this scene done!

Obi-wan and Atreyu:
    Yes, ma'm.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    Here is a newer piece. Not apart of anything.

Vader looked down at Luke.

?How did you get down there?? he demanded.

?Down where?? Luke asked.

?Down there!? Vader rumbled.

?I am not down there, you?re up there!? Luke yelled back.

?No, I am not!? Vader said.

?Yes, you are!? Luke replied.

?No, I am not!?

?Yes, you are!?

While Vader was arguing with his son, Padme was having problems of a different kind?

?Dear lady, I am Legolas, son of Aragorn!? Legolas said, kneeling before her.

?Legolas! You mean Thranduil!? Frodo yelled.

Legolas turned around and shoot poor Frodo then turned back to Padme.

?I meant to say that! Your beauty has struck me dumb,? Legolas said, smiling charmingly and holding a rose up to her.

?Ummmm, Anakin!? Padme yelled.

Vader looked over and stormed over, ?Get away from my wife, pretty boy! And is that one of my roses?!?

?Anakin, let it go,? Padme said.

?No,? Vader, sobbed, ?He hurt my poor roses!?

Legolas backed away and ran.

?Come back here you tree hugging elf!? Vader yelled and ran after him.

4. Marawannabe

Marawannabe Jedi Master star 4

Dec 16, 2001
    Yo! *waves* I have arrived!

LOL Neon. :D

5. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    Fruity, can I try-out? As for a piece of material, I think "Me, My Padawan, his girlfriend and a bunch of handmaidens" would qualify. Get back to me ;)

Am [face_love]

6. Jedi_Master_Arra

Jedi_Master_Arra Jedi Padawan star 3

Nov 13, 2001
    [face_laugh] the last one on the old thread was hilarious. I can't wait for this one to continue.

I'd like to sign up, but I get writer's block. :mad: If I think of something I'll post it, but I'm better suited to action/adventure stories than humor. I'll be still looking in on the new thread, though! wouldn't miss it for the world! :) :D

EDIT: :mad: typos. Wipe them out. All of them.

7. thegreatyoda

thegreatyoda Jedi Master star 4

Jun 10, 2001
    I don't know. Hey, Darth_Fruitcake, do my "Yoda's Logs" count as funny enough?

8. TheDarth

TheDarth Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 30, 2001
    well seeing as its you guys im surly in but mind explaining exactly what it is?

9. Mcily_Nochi

Mcily_Nochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    Checking in! *preens* Oooh, I'm already accepted, am I? I feel proud! *wipes away a very fake tear* Thank you, Fruity!

10. AquaRose

AquaRose Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 6, 2001
    I am jsut going to go along and read what others write;) I like reading:)

11. Mar17swgirl

Mar17swgirl Chosen One star 7

Dec 26, 2000
    ::clears her throat::

I'll probably be an occasional contributor, but if you still feel you need to see some of my stuff... ;)

She noticed him, and blinked several times.

"Obi-Wan..." she said, blinked again and, belatedly, her face lit up with recognition. "Obi-Wan! It is you, really... holy Force, it's Obi-Wan! Obi? you're here... you're really here..."

She giggled and came closer. "Obi... you're a wonderful man... Come, we'll have a drink together."

She grabbed the bottle from him, opened it, and poured some whisky into the cup, spilling out most of it. She shrugged, giggled again, and gave him the cup.

"Obi - to you," she stated and took a rather big sip from the bottle.

He just stared at her.

"Eirtae," he finally managed to get out, "you're drunk."

She squinted at him and her eyebrows furrowed. "Me? Drunk?"

"Wanna try it?" he asked, winking.

"What?" Obi-Wan's jaw dropped in horror.

Anakin straighten himself and grabbed Obi-Wan's hand. "Come on, it's fun! You'll like it."

Obi-Wan shook his head firmly. "No way, Padawan. I'm not going to let you drag me into any embarrassing situation."

Anakin's eyes widened in surprise. "What embarrassing situation? Come on, Master, don't be like that... Please!"

And soon Obi-Wan found himself being dragged into the changing room by his excited Padawan. While he was muttering out threats and moans, Anakin skillfully stripped him off of his tunic and stuffed him into one of Padme's gowns.

"Force, Master, I think you gained some weight recently," Anakin gritted out, tring to fasten an embroidered decorative sash around Obi-Wan's waist. "I think you should do more exercise."

"My body shape is none of your business, Padawan," Obi-Wan replied sharply. "And if you don't be silent, I will not cooperate."

"No, please!" Anakin begged, putting on the best innocent face he could come up with. "I won't say a word any more."

Obi-Wan sighed. I feel so humiliated...

[face_devil] :D :cool:

I hope that's enough of demonstration... ;)

12. Jedi_Master_Arra

Jedi_Master_Arra Jedi Padawan star 3

Nov 13, 2001
    [face_laugh] :D oh, my...
    In my opinion, it's hilarious. ;) :p [face_laugh]

13. Melyanna

Melyanna Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Ich bin hier! And if I ever get into the S/S mood sometime when I also have free time, I'll update Vacation. ;)

Mel

*~*~*~*

"For the love of cheese puffs, Fruity, spell it right!" ;)

14. Darth_Fruitcake

Darth_Fruitcake Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2001
    "Cheese puffs?!" ;)

All right, people, check the list above to see if your name made it!

And, I stress, grammar and spelling are EXTREMELY important. All of the people who made the list passed my expectations and are capable of using excellent English.

Not to disclude anyone.... but I would like this round robin to be very organized and we can't do that with awful posts.

15. ThatJediGirl

ThatJediGirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    I would like to audition for the new S/S

This was from Serenade of Moonlight and Obi, Sabe, Anakin, and Padme are all on earth. They got kidnapped by a Sith and hence that is how they got to Earth. But Earth was inhabited.As Sabe and Obi Wan ventured onward through the forest, the beeping noise grew louder and detected another lifeform present. It was a good sign for Obi Wan and Sabe, but as for Anakin and Padme, well, they did not want to be found at the moment. And nobody would want to find them either.

This is older, from around last summer. It may be rusty. And this was a humor fic!

|||

As Anakin kissed Padme, she pushed away from him, looking suddenly very pale and aware that her shirt was half unbuttoned.

"What is it my lovely?" Anakin asked, going back for more kisses, only to have Padme hush him.

"Did you here that?" Padme held her hand up to her ear, moving her head in a circular motion, waiting for the noise again.

Beep

"Here what?"

Beep

"That. That beep."

"There was no beep. Less talky more kissy baby."

Beep

"Anakin no, wait, I think someone's coming."

Beep

"That's impossible." Beep Anakin's head shot up. "Did you hear that?"

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"Obi Wan did you hear that?"

"I hear these beeps, that's for sure."

"No. I hear voices."

"That's nothing new."

Sabe shot Obi Wan and half mean, half jokingly glare. "No, real voices. I seriously think that I heard a man and woman's voice. Anakin and Padme's."

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"Padme, someone's coming."

"No duh pea brain."

"What are we going to do."

"Hide."

"Hide?"

"Is there an echo in here. Yes, we hide. Here, those bushes."

"But Padme, won't they see the suit cases?"

"Umm, you're right. We can hide in those."

Beep beep beep

Anna [face_love]

16. MMG229

MMG229 Jedi Master star 2

Jan 18, 2002
  17. ThatJediGirl

ThatJediGirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    I can't believe I'm in.

I am actually giggling!

18. Amidala_Skywalker

Jul 4, 2001
    I'm in :D *snorts at Mar's lil' humor show* You certainly have some of the best parts in there. Insane, truly..

Am [face_love]

19. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    :cool:

Hehehehe. Am, you should've posted some of your posts, too... ;) Like Rabe's strip-tease, or the call from Coruscant... ;) "I didn't say strip clubs...." :D Am, please, post that scene!!! :D

20. Amidala_Skywalker

Jul 4, 2001
    I must please the public, or rather my Apprentice. You and I make one crazy team...

"Rabe, stop this. I don't..." He paused, searching for words and air, "...think that this is appropriate or called for. Get off me and I might forget this whole thing."

"No! I'm yours Obi-Wan; you cannot disown a stray nerf, now can you?" she purred.

"For Force's sake, if you were a nerf we wouldn't even be having this conversation. At least they know how to keep their hormones under wraps," Obi-Wan bit back, trying the classic tactic of getting her bursting mad, until she refused to continue.

Rabe flicked her head to the side, her tongue darting out momentarily. Upon seeing that, that was the last straw for Obi-Wan and immediately he Force-pushed her to the other side of the bed. The warm liquid of her tongue, dripped off his upper chest.

"That is enough," Obi-Wan boomed, his eyes trailing over her small frame, now pleasantly lit with moonlight.

"Aww, come on, I only wanted to have some fun," Rabe insisted, recovering from the Force-push to now crawl back over towards the Jedi.

"Yes, you and your whole Force-forsaken army of handmaidens out there!"

"Mmm... the word you are looking for is seduction," she smirked, the strap sliding even further down, its owner more than content.

Another inch closer to him and she added. "Say it, Obi-Wan, say it!"

Unable to piece together any reply, Obi-Wan's only response was to promptly shake his head, in disagreement, fixing his eyes as far away from the nightgown's sliding strap as he physically could. By some random occurrence, the room had suddenly seemed to have gotten brighter, the moon shining through the windows.

Rabe had another cheeky grin plastered across her features, telling him that something was about to happen, though he could neither determine what it would be or how it would happen. It was almost as if time seemed to slow, as Rabe leapt towards him, tackling him against the bed covers.

Swiftly she grabbed his hands, unaware that her strap had slid down, exposing more of the milky skin of her chest.

"Say it, Obi-Wan. Tell me that you love me," Rabe demanded, smothering herself against him.

Upon releasing her demand into the atmosphere for all to hear, the door burst open, artificial light seeping from the hallways, to beam down upon the two frazzled occupants of the room. Obi-Wan's head immediately darted to the side, identifying two shadowed figures standing at the doors' threshold.

The room was suddenly filled with murmured gasps and terrified facial expressions. Unbelievably, the two figures stepping inside the room, revealing themselves to be Anakin and Padme; the Senator more shocked than her boyfriend.

Rabe stayed dead still on top of him, disorientated. Obi-Wan was about to object, knowing exactly what it looked like and what they involuntarily would assume, when Anakin broke into a strict frown, followed by a lop-sided grin.

"Master, you could have been a little bit quieter. We could hear you two all the way down the corridor."

This would be right, Mace is trying to get revenge on me for last years skiing trip. How was I supposed to know that blizzards can often develop in several minutes? It was his bad Force sense that got him stuck in it, why is it that everybody always blaming it on me? This year, the 'tropical vacation for oldies' shall be a joy to be part of.

Rolling his eyes, he placed his hands on his hips, ignoring the sidewards glances Rabe was throwing his way. In some way the Force must've wanted him to suffer, because he had no doubt that Rabe was a Sith in disguise.

"Sounds like a good time," Anakin exclaimed, his hand firmly secured around Padme's waist. "Master, we can go and visit all those strip clubs like you always wanted to."

"Anakin Skywalker, strip clubs?" Padme huffed incredulously, freeing herself from his embrace.

Obi-Wan shook his head, burying his face in his hands, his voice muffled but still coherent. "I never said strip clubs..."

"Oh, t

21. Mcily_Nochi

Mcily_Nochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    Hehehehehe . . . Funny posts . . . Hey, I recognize the Ewokese from ROTJ. MY EWOKS, MINE!

22. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    Hehehehehehe, perfect choice, Am! :D ::gives Am a high five:: :cool:

23. Qwi_Xux

Qwi_Xux Jedi Master star 4

Oct 5, 2001
    *quickly ducks behind Vader, armed with his roses* It's dangerous to mess with Mcily and her ewoks!

Hey! Reporting in for the new S/S mission. [face_devil] :D

24. PeterTutham27

PeterTutham27 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2001
    Well I'm here... and very flattered... I don't have long, it's comp. time still and I hope to be on again by next week.. but next monday looks like the earliest... As for off the cuff humor... Well...

"Sheesh," said Jacen, slapping a hand to his forehead. "Remind me again why we are going on a National Road Trip?"

"Jacen dear," his ever diplomatic mother intoned. "You know very well that the Annual World Greenhouse Competition is something that your grandfather has always dreamed of, and this year, his roses were accepted...."

"But why can't we just fly to Hollywood?" Jacen asked, ever the perpetual whiner.

"Because we should take this opportunity as a blessing and spend time together as a family for hours upon end traveling across this lovely land and to see all its wonderful landmarks!" Leia was just about bubbling over.

"16 of us in one Winnebago that witnessed Yoda's Bar Mitzvah? For a month?!" Jacen's eyes bulged enough to almost explode.

"It's not that bad son," Han said, throwing the last bag in the back. "I know that it may be a bit rusty, but she's got it where it counts."

"Yeah," Jaina commented wryly. "Lying around in the garage after it fell off..."

"A muffler is not a necessary part!" Han said sharply. "Now we will go on this trip and like it!"

"You just want to go because we're going to stop by the Gator stadium...."

"Why! I'll have you know I'm very interested in the uh...er.. cultural aspects... of ...er... the socialogical ramifications of.... uhh..... the performing arts... uh horticulture... um....."

"Mom make you memorize the brochures so we wouldn't get lost again, huh?" Jacen asked, raising a questioning eyebrow.

"That was one time and it was a detour!"

If that's not the start of something evil, I don't know what is.... :p

25. Amidala_Skywalker

Jul 4, 2001
    *giggles* Sweety, that was adorable. Poor Han! His new expanded volcab program doesn't seem to be working out.

Am [face_love]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.